Community > Posts By > Kleisto

Kleisto's photo
Tue 02/05/13 07:12 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 02/05/13 07:15 PM

They are kinda silly as is anyone who believes these meters are a danger to their privacy.

The only difference is these can be read from the street by a wireless device instead of them having to come into the yard or having to search for them.

You are in the same "danger" from wifi.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH scaryslaphead

What's scary is how many people increasing accept bs like this even when it means going AGAINST the will of some people in order to make it happen (to say nothing of charging said people as well, basically stealing their money). It's one thing if someone CHOOSES these things, it's another when they are given no choice at all. To support such extortive tactics, is to support terrorism, point blank. No one should have a right to be FORCED to take something they don't want, I don't care who it is.

And then those same people who support this, wonder where their rights and freedoms went. Don't have to look far, looking right in the mirror will give them the answer, they gave them away willingly. They will have been their own worst enemies......

Kleisto's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:51 PM
And this is why we need to be concerned about our gun rights.....because when they start pulling crap like this more and more, it'll be all we have to stop it.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:49 PM
You know her point Andy, just trying to use it as a way to smear gun owners. That's all it is really. Emotional manipulation and propaganda to support her argument.

Kleisto's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:24 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Tue 02/05/13 12:25 AM

If president Obama were into banning guns then I guess we would have something to worry about.

Trust me it WILL come, you may not believe it, you may not want to hear it, but it WILL happen, that is the end goal here, Obama and the government itself very much DOES want it.

Remember something, every single power grab the government has made over the years, has started with something small, but it never ends there. The initial grab is how they get their foot in the door, allowing them the means to take more and more of what they want. They can't just go straight for the big take all at once, they know people wouldn't go for that, it has to be more subtle. They have to act like they are acting in the public interest, and only much later when it's too late to stop them is their real agenda shown.

How do you think we got to where we are right now, in basically a police state without the title? It didn't happen over night, it was a slow, deliberate and calculated process. Little by little they increased the heat, just enough to further their goals, but not enough to where we'd notice. Now? We're the frog in the boiling water, we wanna jump out of the pot realizing finally how hot it is, but it's too late, we can't, we are effectively dead.

The folly of man is in the idea that what are termed "conspiracy theories" could never ever happen. You yourself illustrate that mindset right here, you don't believe Obama is gonna wanna ban guns. This mindset is EXACTLY what the powers that be count on, because as long as no one believes the threat is real, they can keep doing anything they want without a push back and they have done so time and time again over the years. Past civilizations have crumbled because of that very reason. Rome fell because of it, the Nazis took over Germany the same way, etc etc etc. Then we wonder how these things happen? It's simple, we don't pay attention until it's too late. And if that trend continues now America WILL fall and fall soon.....and we'll have let it happen. It will perish for our lack of knowledge.

It's time to wake up and open your eyes, all is far from what it seems.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:20 PM
Yeah usually they aren't gonna do things on this big a stage, it'd be too obvious. They plan things when one least expects them. I WAS uneasy though when the lights went out but.....glad it passed without incident.

I can imagine they will do SOMETHING soon though......we just won't know what or when till it happens.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:45 PM

I saw anonymous taking credit for that on twitter. I thought at first they'd be setting up something though in that delay, was reports of a gas smell near an elevator around that time also, but if anonymous was maybe that's not it, and might explain the delay as well.

Anonymous would not do something like that.

Of course anyone can claim to be "anonymous" just like anyone can claim to be Al Qaeda.

Neither really exist as an organization. laugh

Their twitter account talked all about it.....so don't be so sure. This is interesting as well:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/nsa-chief-fears-anonymous-could-hit-power-grid-report-157724?fb_action_ids=10151464588411285&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=feed_opengraph&action_object_map={%2210151464588411285%22:10151223427693203}&action_type_map={%2210151464588411285%22:%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]&ref=feed_open_graph&_ft_=src.19:sty.347:actrs.692351284:pub_time.1359946588:fbid.10151464588411285:s_obj.5:s_edge.24:s_prnt.28:ft_story_name.StreamStoryOpenGraphAction_og.recommends_one2one:mf_objid.10151464588411285:object_id.10151464588411285:object_timeline_token_map.Array:app_id.10150138890205613:action_type_id.235170989930193:media_type.1:object_type_name.article

Makes one wonder about who they actually are really......if they work for us or them.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:11 PM

@ ENK Not true but good ole philosophy none the less...

Do you watch TV? They got this show, "Hell on Wheels". It's pretty good.

Is it on cable? I don't have cable. I haven't heard of it. I can be though:wink: laugh

I bet you can. ;)

It's like this, a man is only free if he has the power to hold onto his freedom. If you are free, but you can't protect yourself, then how free are you?

They got armed guards in every pawn shop, every bank, every high class retailer, but we can't have armed teachers or school employees? I think it's a sad state of affairs when we say that money and things deserve better protect than women and children.

The problem here is that a gun is really not any protection from anything. If you are smarter, you can beat out a gun every time.

A gun in the school will do no good because it will have to be locked up well and saftied which makes it of no use for protection.

Just as in a home with children. A gun separated from it's bullets is of no protection whatsoever.

It is all the old ignorant philosophy given to us by those who were "amazed" by the power of a musket...they might have been smart for their time but not for ours.

The gun crazy ideology does us no favors and allows 20 children to be mowed down in their classroom in minutes.

It doesn't protect anyone.

Ask JFK how those guns surrounding him protected him that day or Reagan or MLK or Bobby Kennedy, etc... They are surrounded by loaded holstered guns and die anyway.

It is a fallacy of days gone by...

Ok then, so why don't we take them away from the politicians too? why should they be allowed to have em if they aren't protecting anyone? Either everyone has guns or no one has them, INCLUDING them. To say otherwise is being hypocritical.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:08 PM
I saw anonymous taking credit for that on twitter. I thought at first they'd be setting up something though in that delay, was reports of a gas smell near an elevator around that time also, but if anonymous was maybe that's not it, and might explain the delay as well.

Kleisto's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:36 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sun 02/03/13 02:37 PM
Have heard about this.......whether it happens remains to be seen, there was talk of it happening at the Olympics and it didn't happen there. Might be too obvious really, more likely to hit when one least expects. Someone commented also that if anything did, it'd be our energy that made it happen more than anything which could be true as well.

Shall be interesting though......I'd say it doesn't happen myself. Can't predict it usually.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:47 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 02/02/13 05:48 PM

And still gun hugging and forsaking the children...

H

Except they're not. In fact they care more about the safety of their children than you do, because they know and understand that if you take weapons away from the responsible people the only ones that have any will be those that actually desire to do harm, leaving them open to attacks and putting them at a greater risk of being killed than if you had let things be as they were.

That's something you have yet to learn, and until you do, you are really the one forsaking them because in your desire to keep them safe and make yourself feel comfortable, you are in reality leaving them very vulnerable. It may be harsh but that is the truth.

Except this isn't what happens....

You state the fantasy that you accuse me of.

More innocents die from guns than are ever saved from the same gun supposedly being used to save their lives.

That is the truth of the matter

Your fantasy of the gun saving someone is part of the problem.

Gun do not save lives, they kill.

You are ignoring the fact that crime RISES in gun free zones, Chicago ring any bells? They have the strictest gun laws around, but it doesn't stop shootings from happening in high numbers does it? Ever asked yourself why? Fact is, when you remove the weapons from those who would use them strictly to defend themselves and their loved ones, you leave them open to attack. They become defenseless and an easy target. That is the truth regardless of what you think about it. Who is a criminal gonna target more likely someone who can defend themselves, or someone who can't? The answer is obvious and the numbers prove it.

just an addendum to this......you say more innocents die from guns, well when only criminals can have access to them in areas, then there's no one that can defend said innocents. now does that cover all the cases, the accidental shootings and such? no, but.....I can just about guarantee you you put a gun in the hand of a responsible person, and you'll see less innocents die. So a lot of innocent people die from guns, more than those that are saved from them that may be true, but the only reason for that is people are hardly given a chance to save anyone with them in the areas it happens most.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:03 PM

H

Except they're not. In fact they care more about the safety of their children than you do, because they know and understand that if you take weapons away from the responsible people the only ones that have any will be those that actually desire to do harm, leaving them open to attacks and putting them at a greater risk of being killed than if you had let things be as they were.

That's something you have yet to learn, and until you do, you are really the one forsaking them because in your desire to keep them safe and make yourself feel comfortable, you are in reality leaving them very vulnerable. It may be harsh but that is the truth.

Except this isn't what happens....

You state the fantasy that you accuse me of.

More innocents die from guns than are ever saved from the same gun supposedly being used to save their lives.

That is the truth of the matter

Your fantasy of the gun saving someone is part of the problem.

Gun do not save lives, they kill.

You are ignoring the fact that crime RISES in gun free zones, Chicago ring any bells? They have the strictest gun laws around, but it doesn't stop shootings from happening in high numbers does it? Ever asked yourself why? Fact is, when you remove the weapons from those who would use them strictly to defend themselves and their loved ones, you leave them open to attack. They become defenseless and an easy target. That is the truth regardless of what you think about it. Who is a criminal gonna target more likely someone who can defend themselves, or someone who can't? The answer is obvious and the numbers prove it.

Kleisto's photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:19 PM

H

Kleisto's photo
Wed 01/30/13 11:03 PM

15. You cant 'fix' crime. We can only decrease crime or increase crime, or make criminals easier to catch and prosecute. Fewer guns leaves less POTENTIAL for gun violence, its simple mathematics. Most people dont want to disarm law abiding citizens.

Firstly...fewer guns in the hands of the responsible actually opens the door to more violence be it gun or otherwise, because only the criminals will have access to the weapons in question. Look at any culture that has limited them to the responsible, and you'll see that fact. Hell, just look at Chicago! They have some of the strictest gun laws in all the country and yet have one of the highest murder rates. That's not a coincidence. Sweeping gun control just does not work, flat out.

And no most people don't want to disarm law abiding, but the road the hell is paved with good intentions. If you give the state enough rope, eventually they will hang you with it. It starts with one thing, but ends with something else entirely, always has.

Kleisto's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:58 PM
Edited by Kleisto on Wed 01/30/13 10:58 PM

Professional blogger John Hawkins has written a commentary titled "15 Lies of Liberalism".

If you feel up to it, discuss whether or not Hawkins is correct in what he says. Here are excerpts from his commentary.

Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society is tearing itself apart at the seams.

Liberalism says that....

1) ...it's all about choice -- unless you want to choose which gun or lightbulb to use, which school your child will attend, or you’d prefer more freedom and smaller government.

2) ...it cares about the environment, when in practice, not only do liberals like Al Gore live some of the most resource-wasting and ostentatious lifestyles on the planet, but they hurt the environment by blocking environmentally friendly energy production here in favor of energy sources from nations that care little about pollution.

3) ...you can have lots of free government services and somebody else will pay for them. The trillion dollar deficit we're running every year that will have to be paid back says otherwise. . .

6) ...it's all about compassion and taking care of the less fortunate, unless liberals have their own money on the line, in which case they give less to charity than those stingy, greedy, heartless conservatives. . .

12) ....it'll help the poor -- and it does. Liberalism helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.

13) ...liberals are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits. . .

15) ...you can fix crime by taking away guns, but by definition, the people who will voluntarily give up guns are law abiding citizens who have no intention of committing a crime in the first place. Besides, if that can work, why doesn't Barack Obama set the example by asking his Secret Service agents to disarm?

What a bunch of garbage.

Liberalism stands for freedoms. Freedoms come at a price and it hits not only your responsibility to others in your community but your obligations to keep the freedoms. Freedom does not mean that you just get to be a legal owning crazy *** gun lunatic that threatens others by you having a gun, for example and there is no law or right that allows you do to such. Just as screaming fire in a crowded theatre is not allowed with the freedom of speech.

Freedoms do not mean anarchy. There is a lot of responsibility that comes with freedoms and cost that comes with freedoms both will cause all to have to give. All have to give up some for the freedoms of all.

sorry the founding fathers disagree with you. As the saying goes, those who will give up their liberty for temporary safety deserve neither one. And that is what America has consistently been doing.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:46 AM
Dude......chill.......just chill. Yes things are messed up, here and there both, but that's no reason to take it out on her. I'm sure she knows it without you having to say it in the first place, much less say it like THAT. Chill dude.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 01/19/13 01:31 AM

Can anyone, or everyone tell us about what happens next historicaly after a country is disarmed? ....Like to protect the Children for example?

as soon as I find a country where people have been completely disarmed,,,,,

History not your strong point huh?

A good example of why we are doomed to repeat it!

I know history already repeats itself, even WHEN people are experts in it,,,,

I know human nature, and that there are people who murder, steal, rob
that everyone dies
that wars and violence happen

,,what knowledge do I need to keep history from being repeated exactly?

NOTICE, my original post said COMPLETELY DISARMED

Germany was an ethnic cleansing in which a subsection of people were dehumanized and overtaken and not permitted weapons...

we already had something just like that here,,,called Slavery,,,just with more the intention towards greed and profit, and less towards purification of a race,,,

we still do have slavery here just in another form, and the end goal is going to be the same.

I think its more like peasantry, the workers are at least not considered property anymore,,,and are free to actually have wages they can use for themself,,,

but it is a similar classist structure

Actually yes we are, by way of your birth certificate, you become PROPERTY of the State. Do some research. Your certificate is used as collateral for their debt, and you are traded and sold in the stock market.

Why do you think you pay income tax for? You exist to make them money, anything else is of little consequence to them. Look up the movie slavery by consent, talks all about this.

I pay income tax to contribute to the country I live in,, kind of like rent to stay in an apartment,, so those bills can be paid by the owner, or so that the people who built the home can be compensated and the security, stability, materials of that home paid for,,,,

You really don't have any clue what is going on. The income tax does one thing and one thing only, line the pockets of the state, in fact pretty much all taxes do that. Why do you think they always want more money for?? If the taxes truly went for what they say, they'd have no need to be raising them all the time now would they?

As I said, do your research, the information is all there if you choose to seek it out. This is the last I'll say to you on it otherwise, no point.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 01/19/13 01:04 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 01/19/13 01:04 AM

Can anyone, or everyone tell us about what happens next historicaly after a country is disarmed? ....Like to protect the Children for example?

that everyone dies

Germany was an ethnic cleansing in which a subsection of people were dehumanized and overtaken and not permitted weapons...

we already had something just like that here,,,called Slavery,,,just with more the intention towards greed and profit, and less towards purification of a race,,,

we still do have slavery here just in another form, and the end goal is going to be the same.

I think its more like peasantry, the workers are at least not considered property anymore,,,and are free to actually have wages they can use for themself,,,

but it is a similar classist structure

Actually yes we are, by way of your birth certificate, you become PROPERTY of the State. Do some research. Your certificate is used as collateral for their debt, and you are traded and sold in the stock market.

Why do you think you pay income tax for? You exist to make them money, anything else is of little consequence to them. Look up the movie slavery by consent, talks all about this.

Kleisto's photo
Sat 01/19/13 12:34 AM
Edited by Kleisto on Sat 01/19/13 12:34 AM

that everyone dies

Kleisto's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:29 AM
Here's a great video, exposing all the holes in this thing......and boy are there many!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

Biggest one for me is about at 11 minutes. At that point they show Emilee Parker, who was supposedly one of the kids killed in the shooting....WITH President Obama and the rest of her family after the shooting. If that's not a smoking gun, I don't know what is! Gonna try and tell me she came back from beyond the grave somehow? In the same clothes as she had on in the picture with her family even? Yeah I don't think so.......

This is a hoax, no doubt in my mind.

Kleisto's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:12 PM
Criminals will still get guns, if you think banning civilians from having even certain types will prevent people from getting their hands on them, you couldn't be any more wrong. Ban a weapon, and the only ones who will have them is those who actively seek to do harm. Maybe you want that, but I don't and I am offended and disgusted at the very thought.