Community > Posts By > Toks88

Toks88's photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:44 AM

Toks88's photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:05 AM

Toks88's photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:24 PM

it rains on righteous and unrighteous alike

my more 'mortal' answer is that they are humans who are living in unhealthy lifestyles and/or unhealthy environments,,,

Sometimes, it might be the Will Of GOD to call us home.

Toks88's photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:16 PM

Why do Christians fall sick?
IDK what you mean,BUT i know many of us christians are sick and tired of this muslims chopping off ppl's heads etc etc etc,,JMHO

laugh laugh

Toks88's photo
Sun 09/06/15 12:04 PM

Toks88's photo
Sun 09/06/15 12:02 PM
Why do Christians fall sick?

Toks88's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:10 PM
640waving

Toks88's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:30 AM
Edited by Toks88 on Sat 09/05/15 06:32 AM

Toks88, Your posts are truly edifying. Preach on bro!

The Bible is indeed the revelation of God to man and the Christian's charter. The words in there are (some people may not understand if I use the word "is") spirit and life.

To GOD be the Glory!

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

John 6:63 KJV

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:63 The Living Bible Illustrated (TLBI)

Only the Holy Spirit gives eternal life. Those born only once, with physical birth, will never receive this gift. But now I have told you how to get this true spiritual life.

Toks88's photo
Sat 09/05/15 06:08 AM
639 waving

Toks88's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:50 AM
Nail cutting

Toks88's photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:14 AM

Happy Birthday Toks88

:banana:

http://youtu.be/3Xpeami317s/

THANK YOU MA'AM TEE! flowerforyou
waving

Toks88's photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:19 AM
The book contains the mind of GOD, the condition of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.
It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter. It is a mine if wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.
Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are bindings, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Here, paradise is restored, heaven is opened, and the gates of hell are disclosed. CHRIST is its grand subject, our good is its design, and the glory of GOD is its end.
It is given to you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and will be remembered forever. It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor, and condemns all who trifle with its sacred contents.
Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. This Book - the Book of books, the Book of GOD, the Bible - is the revelation of GOD to man!

This Book Declares
"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
"Unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).
"That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures" (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away" (Matthew 24:35).
"Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against you" (Psalm 119:11).

Scriptures from The New King James Version.

Toks88's photo
Fri 09/04/15 02:14 AM

No one should fear God, he's cool if you are.

Numerous verses of scripture (Bible) command us to fear God. A few are quoted below:

Deuteronomy 6:24 The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today.

Psalm 2:11 Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Malachi 1:14 "For I am a great king," says the Lord Almighty, "and my name is to be feared among the nations."

Luke 12:4-5 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Revelation 14:6-7 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

Revelation 15:4 Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jesusmyall, It is wise to search the Scriptures just like you did for a clearer understanding of the Word.

We ought to fear the LORD (simply to flee from all evil) because His judgment is impartial.

We don't fear the LORD because He will or might kill us if He gets angry at our bad behavior. No! We fear Him because of His kind of GOD.
"For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:11 KJV).

GOD hates sin and everyone that'd come in contact with Him as his or her God must have His nature (must hate sin).
The fear of God is simply to flee from sin, evil and pursue righteousness and holiness in Christ Jesus.

May the LORD help us with the Spirit of understanding and full knowledge of HIM! Amen!!!

Toks88's photo
Thu 09/03/15 03:25 PM
When I hear or read the Word Of God, I make an adjustment (I strive daily to be a doer of the Word and not only hearing and reading yet not ready to accept the rebuke from the Holy Ghost). The truth of God isn't appealing to everybody and that doesn't reduce God from whom He is.

I observed that when the truth is been revealed, someone must come to contradict it. They always claim to be ministers of God but they turn the Word Of God into a lie to suit their evil intentions. The Bible says that they holds the truth in unrighteousness. The Wrath Of God is been revealed from heaven against such people of ungodly act whether they are inside or outside Christendom. (Romans 1:18-32).

Toks88's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:45 PM

Toks88's photo
Wed 09/02/15 05:56 PM
636waving

Toks88's photo
Wed 09/02/15 05:54 PM

Happy B day young man have a much deserved blessed day.

THANKS JACK.....! waving :thumbsup: :banana:

Toks88's photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMWTCO4Qyw

God bless you on this wonderful day Toks

AMEN!!! I ENJOYED WATCHING THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOONS. THANK YOU LADYWIND!
flowerforyou flowerforyou
waving

Toks88's photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:51 PM

Happy Birthday flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou

HI DEBBIE! THANK YOU SO MUCH....!flowers waving :smile:

Toks88's photo
Wed 09/02/15 01:49 PM

THANK YOU STORMY......flowers flowers
:thumbsup: