Chioma (Good Lord)

Ogadimma (It will be well)

Okwunna (Father's Word)

Toks88's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:13 PM
Ariana

Toks88's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:01 PM

Oh I know God is the judge and the only judge. Many sit in judgement amd condemn others. That is a sin as well. Nothing wrong with speaking beliefs, I do that often, but I also know Matthew 7:5 and Matthew 10:14.

You're very right. May God help us to understand. Amen...!!!

Toks88's photo
Sun 07/12/15 02:34 PM
The rapture have not occurred and the world is busy enforcing us to accept what's forbidden before the Almighty God.

The women that frightfully ran out of their bathroom during the incident of the bomb blast at Iyanya motor park Abuja Nigeria last year were been rapped on the streets by some evil men.

How will the world be after the rapture?

Toks88's photo
Sun 07/12/15 02:30 PM
The Love is there when you tell the truth about the gospel but not sending anyone to hell (final judgement).
The Bible says that God is the judge (Psalms 75:7).
Shalom

Toks88's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:58 PM
...when it rains

Toks88's photo
Fri 07/10/15 03:44 PM
empirewaving

Toks88's photo
Fri 07/10/15 02:42 PM
nurse

Toks88's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:39 PM
Have a lovely day 2Kidsmom and many more years to come.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Toks88's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:28 PM
male

Toks88's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:26 PM
There's this chat

Argo63 and me

does here sometimes :smile:

Toks88's photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:19 PM
never

Toks88's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:45 PM
Where is Argo63?

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:44 PM
It is the FATHER'S pleasure to give us HIS kingdom.

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/08/15 11:41 AM
Edited by Toks88 on Wed 07/08/15 12:06 PM
The topic here isn't about masturbation. The topic changed as the question on masturbation was been asked by another user.

If you're guilty of masturbation and wish to come out of that bondage. My prayers are with you, and you must be delivered from that bondage in the Name of JESUS! Amen...!!!

If you loved committing and enjoying the sin and says "the Bible is silent about it" then get ready to damn the consequence. Better do something now because it is strange in the body of Christ and it must be dealt with.

I felt a great lust of the flesh and I was guilty of sexual immorality and masturbation and I struggled with it for years before I got born again and went for a serious deliverance. The bondage got broken by the Supernatural Power of the Most High God. Hallelujah! Amen...!!!

Let no one justifies sin. Masturbation is an aborminable thing before the God of heaven because it's been done in the secret with an evil thought of deriving sexual satisfaction with oneself.

You cannot claim to have JESUS in you yet living in masturbation.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:02 AM
2 Corinthians 5:17, 21 KJV

17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

21. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Many people don't know the value of Christianity (they don't take it serious). Despite the teachings and preaching yet we found people living a life that's unpleasant.

A new creation was born after the birth of Christ. An old man in sin has no Life Of God. There is no creation in the whole world that possess the nature of the Most High God. It's only the born again Christian that has the nature of God, the Spirit of God, and the Life Of God.
When the Holy Ghost came to renew us, we have the Nature Of God and the Glory Of God.
There are number of things that differentiate us from the old creation. As a new creation, you are a billion miles away from the old creation. You are seated together with Christ and the earth has become a footstool. If you don't believe this, you will not enjoy it. You have to believe the new creation.

The destiny of an old man is eternal death (Romans 6:23a).
So he or she have to come to God in sincerity and repent of his or her sins because "the soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Ezekiel 18:20).
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

So as a new creation, God of heaven is sending you to those that does not know Him to lead them to know Him. The God of heavens would release that grace that came upon you the day you encountered Him on them also to have the experience.

God has granted the 'new creation' the highest honour by bringing them into the fellowship with Him. And a new creation do not live a substandard life.
A substandard life will show how you reason, talk, dress, behave as a Christian.

Be a new creation and a partaker of divine blessing. Amen...!!!

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/08/15 02:00 AM
bomb

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:53 AM
Victory:banana: