waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:44 PM

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:42 PM

Happy Birthday to a beautiful soul.
Thank you for always giving me support.
I hope your birthday is a blessed one. ((((Toks)))):heart: flowers :smile:

HI 2KIDS.....INDEED! IT IS A BLESSED ONE! THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTSwaving flowers

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:24 PM
Edited by Toks88 on Tue 09/01/15 06:39 PM

TOKS
Hope you like the Song:
Party

Lol! YES, I LIKE IT. THANKS YOU!waving
rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:27 PM
630waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:24 PM

Happy Birthday Toks! flowerforyou

HI MARIA...! THANKS!!!waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:24 PM

Toks88,

HI DAVID! THANKS!!!waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:22 PM

Happy blessed birthday to you. flowerforyou

HI ROSE...! THANKS!!!waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:21 PM

Happy Birthday, toks!drinker

HI TORGO...! THANKS!!!waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:20 PM

Happy Birthday, toks :smile:

HI MEL....! THANKS SO MUCH...waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:19 PM

Happy birthday young man, and many more of them.

If the world was full of people like you it would be a great place

all the best drinker

THANKS JOE.....! waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:16 PM

While I don't know you well I know you are a kind man. I wish you all the best on your special day

HI RAINS....THANKS! waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:14 PM

enjoy your day toks

waving THANKS ERIC!

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:12 PM
Edited by Toks88 on Tue 09/01/15 05:15 PM

Happy Birthday Toks
I pray today will be a day of blessings
Thank you for your input into our lives.
You are a beautiful blessings to many around you.

flowers flowerforyou :heart: biggrin flowerforyou flowers

ANNIE.... THANKS!
:smile: :smile:
flowerforyou flowerforyou
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:08 PM
I'M GOING TO START BY SAYING THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND TO THE FRIENDS THAT'D POST AFTER. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES. YOU BLESSED ME WITH KIND AND COMFORTABLE WORDS WHICH LEADS ME INTO TYPING WITH CAPITAL LETTERS.
I APPRECIATE EACH REPLY AND YOU IN PARTICULAR FOR THE TIME YOU SPENT IN THIS GREAT COMPLIMENT YOU SENT TO ME.

I APPRECIATE YOU ANNIE! AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. FOR POSTING.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 04:02 AM
JESUS CHRIST and the apostles preached that:
GOD is one Being in three separate individuals called the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and three separate individuals in One Being called God, Lord, Jehovah, Creator. The Father, the Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit lives from eternity to eternity. The Son came to the world to save men from sin, Satan and eternal death and give them eternal life, the life of God. On earth He bore the name Jesus Christ.

Matthew 28:19 KJV
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Farther, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 12:29 KJV
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 John 5:7 KJV
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 03:35 AM

JESUS CHRIST and the apostles preached that:
The Holy Scripture is the Word of GOD written by the inspiration of GOD, having final authority in all matters that concern men on earth and in the doctrines, activities and administration of the church of CHRIST in the world. The scripture is pure, perfect, powerful, and eternal. Its commandments are binding on all men. Its prophecies never fail. Its promise are dependable. Its central message is JESUS CHRIST and its offer is eternal with GOD. Its life is righteousness and holiness in CHRIST. Its ultimate promise is heaven. Its writers were perfectly inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Scripture, the Bible, is made up of 66 books, beginning with the book of Genesis and ending with the book of Revelation. The Scripture is called the Word Of GOD, or the Word Of CHRIST. Nothing must be added to it and nothing must be subtracted from it. All prophecies and revelations in the church must be authenticated by the scripture.

Matthew 5: 17-20 KJV
17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy: but to fulfill.
18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20. For I say into you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

2 Timothy 3:15-17 KJV
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
That's is truly inspiring! Thanks for reminding us of these facts. Keep up the good work! Shalom!

You're blessed! To GOD be the Glory...

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 03:19 AM

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 02:45 AM
revenue

Toks88's photo
Tue 09/01/15 02:43 AM