Mon 08/31/15 04:41 PM
Rosemary is ok

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/31/15 04:35 PM
Happy New Month! waving

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:11 PM
JESUS CHRIST and the apostles preached that:
The Holy Scripture is the Word of GOD written by the inspiration of GOD, having final authority in all matters that concern men on earth and in the doctrines, activities and administration of the church of CHRIST in the world. The scripture is pure, perfect, powerful, and eternal. Its commandments are binding on all men. Its prophecies never fail. Its promise are dependable. Its central message is JESUS CHRIST and its offer is eternal with GOD. Its life is righteousness and holiness in CHRIST. Its ultimate promise is heaven. Its writers were perfectly inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Scripture, the Bible, is made up of 66 books, beginning with the book of Genesis and ending with the book of Revelation. The Scripture is called the Word Of GOD, or the Word Of CHRIST. Nothing must be added to it and nothing must be subtracted from it. All prophecies and revelations in the church must be authenticated by the scripture.

Matthew 5: 17-20 KJV
17. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy: but to fulfill.
18. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20. For I say into you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

2 Timothy 3:15-17 KJV
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Toks88's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:30 AM
Everyone desiring to enter heaven must practice what JESUS CHRIST and His apostles preached and taught which are written for us in the Holy Scripture. CHRIST and His apostles showed clearly that all scripture, both old and new Testaments, is given by the inspiration of GOD and is profitable for our salvation, holiness and eternal life.

2 Timothy 3: 15-17 KJV
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

As you study the Bible carefully note the following cardinal message preached by CHRIST and the apostle inspired by the Spirit Of CHRIST presented here. Believe and practice all the Word Of GOD that you may have entrance into heaven and the everlasting kingdom of GOD.

2 Peter 1: 8-11 KJV
8. For if things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see faroff, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fail:
11. For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Please preach the full Bible message to others also got their salvation, holiness and eternal life. Many are ignorant of these truths.

2 Timothy 2:2 KJV
"And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also."

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Timothy 4:6 KJV
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

1 Timothy 4:11-16 KJV
11. These things command and teach.
12. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14. Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15. Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:58 PM
because

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:56 PM

laugh not really

the next person makes people smile

waving flowers

Yes! I do but not always.

The next person is very meek.

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:20 PM
That's very nice.

rofl rofl rofl

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:08 PM
GOD / JESUS

In the New Testament Revelation 1:7-8 refers JESUS CHRIST as the Almighty.
And in the Old Testament Genesis 17:1 says that the Almighty is GOD.

I observed that many people are reading the Holy Bible without studying to know what the Spirit of GOD is saying and to understand the Word.
Many Christians or people have not come up with a definition of GOD or an explanation that has no complication in it about the Almighty GOD. And as a result of that, many doubted their belief about JESUS CHRIST been the Almighty GOD who created the whole world.
The Almighty GOD is a Mighty being who have been living and existing before the beginning began.
The Bible recorded in Genesis 1:1 that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Meaning that this very GOD have been living and existing and then He created the beginning. There's no other way I can define this GOD (the owner of the heavens and the earth). As a GOD who existed? When did He come to existence or who created Him? I can't tell because HE who have been existing and living from eternity to eternity ages to ages knows Himself. But one thing I know and very sure of is that HE created even the beginning. Hallelujah!!!
And when this GOD was creating the heavens and the earth, HE didn't create them by entering a transport to travel from one place to the other to get the materials He used for the creation.
The Bible recorded in Genesis 1:2 that the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

With the above Bible quote, you can see this very GOD creating the earth with the Word that proceeds out of His mouth. The Word was already in Him, living in Him, and was present even in the beginning. It was a mystery. A mysterious fun. Hallelujah!!!

With the above explanation from the Old Testament, you can see how this very GOD was creating an amazing things by spoken Word. And below is what the Bible recorded in the New Testament about the very Word of this GOD.

John 1:1-3 KJV
1. IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

Wow.......!!! It's a great fun indeed. :smile:
And there's something about this very GOD that amazes me. And that is His "Word" (JESUS CHRIST) by whom the world was been created. That "Word" humbled himself so low as a lil boy, as a servant and the world took Him as nothing, as a servant, because He was been made manifest in flesh into the world through a woman whose husband was a carpenter. But He owns the world. (John 1:3).

"In Him was life; and the life was the light of men." (John 1:4).

John 1:3-10 refers JESUS CHRIST as the ONE whom all things were made by Him.
And Genesis 1:1 says that the "ONE CREATOR" is GOD.

Luke 1:68 says that JESUS CHRIST is the "REDEEMER"
And Isaiah 41:14 says that the "ONE REDEEMER" is GOD.

John 1:49 says that JESUS CHRIST is "KING OF ISREAL"
And Isaiah 44:6 says that the "KING OF ISREAL" is GOD.

Philippians 2:10 says that Every knee must bow to JESUS
And Isaiah 45:23 says that Every knee shall bow to GOD. Hallelujah!!!

THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS INDEED A GREAT GOD.

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:47 AM

I've tried to read it many times over the years but now it's really starting to try my patience. What's all this seven candles sticks and seven stars stuff? He goes on to explain the candle sticks represent churches and the stars angels. Well that helps!

The seven candle sticks and seven stars is the divine revelation given to John.
The seven churches and seven stars representing the angels is the interpretion of the divine revelation given to John.

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:42 AM

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." - 1 Corinthians 1:18 (NIV)

I cherish this wisdom and knowledge
:smile:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:47 AM

This is how I see this

Our bodies are the temple of God

He's also told us to be married before sex
so in obedience to his word do as you are told . Don't have sex. It's so simple

Where would we be if Jesus didn't obey the Father by going to the cross?

Once you have that personal revelation of What he has done for you then you will understand more and your relationship is stronger you don't go back to your old ways.

Good one.

Toks88's photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:46 AM

Toks lol, you snuck in two reasons.
I enjoy reading people's reasons.
It can give you more appreciation for why God asks abstinance from us till marriage.
Here is another reason.
Family.
He does not want illegitimate children running around. It is not fair on the child.

HE has the best plan.

Toks88's photo
Sun 08/23/15 11:44 AM

If God is a God of perfect love, give me ONE reason He asks us to abstain from sexual intimacy till marriage?

My one reason is He deeply cares about us and does not want to see us emotionally hurt or for us to emotionally hurt someone else.

Please keep to the topic

One reason is that HE (GOD) do not want the bed to be defiled.
HE created marriage as simple as
"This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife in such a way that the two become one person. Now although the man and his wife were both naked, neither of them was embarrassed or ashamed." (Genesis 2:24,25 THE LIVING BIBLE ILLUSTRATED).

Second reason is that HE (GOD) is holy and would judge the fornicators (those who committed premarital sex outside marriage).

HE simply wants the individual or the people to flee from sexual immorality and be holy. And the bed undefiled.

Toks88's photo
Fri 08/14/15 09:37 AM
The New righteousness supersedes that of the old.
And we human sometimes think the old righteousness as been abolished by the LORD JESUS, or think the old commandments are no longer in existence even in our generation.

In the book of Matthew gospel chapter 5 verse 17. JESUS said,
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

Matthew 5:18 KJV
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:21,22 KJV
21. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:27,28 KJV
27. Ye have heard that it was said by them off old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Matthew 5:31,32 KJV
31. It hath been said, Whosever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32. But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 5:33-37 KJV
33. Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
34. But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35. Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36. Neither shall thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh evil.

Matthew 5:38,39 KJV
38. Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39. But I say unto you, That ye resist no evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:43-47 KJV
43. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45. That ye may be the children of your Farther which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Here we can see the standard of righteousness our LORD has set.

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:48).

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:19 AM

It is so beautiful to trust in Jesus. Its about choices and i have made a conscious choice to follow Jesus and to wait upon Him. Its not always easy but i will still cling to Him.

Thank you for the encouragement. Will look for the song and listen to it

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/05/15 03:44 AM
HOLINESS

H = Hunger for righteousness.
Matthew 5:6 KJV

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

O = Obedient to GOD.
Deuteronomy 30:2-1, 8-9.

L = Love GOD and His WORD.
Deuteronomy 30:16,20 KJV
16. In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
20. That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

I = Innocency as in the life of Daniel.
Daniel 6:3-7 & 22 KJV
22. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

N = New Heart, new Spirit.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 KJV

26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

E = Entire Consecration.
Genesis 22:16-20 KJV
16. And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this things, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17. That in blessing I will thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
19. So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together to Beersheba: and Abraham dwelt at Beersheba.
20. And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor.

S = Separation from the world.
2 Corinthians 6:16 KJV
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

S = Seeking God's Kingdom and Righteousness first.
Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Toks88's photo
Wed 08/05/15 03:40 AM

I have learnt the price of following my own counsel, of doing things my way, of wanting instant results. The road to hell is surely paved with good intentions. it all looks rosy and glowing from a distance but once you are in it , you realise that it was all the outer trappings. just like biting into a candy apply only to find its rotten and wormy inside.

What i had thought would bring me joy , brought me heartbreak,tears, sadness and a deep sense of regret. i have learnt to trust in Jesus, to know that He makes all things beautiful in due season. So while i wait and trust in Him for provision for all my needs, i sit at His feet and gaze at the beauty of His Holiness. Worship has taught me that no matter what i go through, it does not change who He is. So as i pour out my love for Him, my heart is content for He knows my name and He knows my every thought. He knew me before i was formed in my mother's womb and he has called me forth for a purpose.

Please, don't follow your own counsel or your own way, because there's a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction. Follow the Ways of the ALMIGHTY rather. HE will guide you with his Spirit. Amen...!!!

"Enter ye in at the strait gate" (Matthew 7:13).

Talking about worship. It's indeed a moment of upliftment. And there's this "Alpha and Omage" worship song by Zimbabwe choir which I found so inspiring, and I love listening and singing the song though not pronouncing the lyrics that good because I don't know the language. But I sing it to the LORD. Hallelujah!!!

Toks88's photo
Wed 07/29/15 02:10 PM

Romans 13:13-14
Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

I checked up the meaning of sensual and it is explained as "relating to, devoted to, or producing physical or sexual pleasure".

Apart from the linkage of sensuality with sexual pleasure, is there any interrelationship between lust and the physical act of masturbation? What prompts a person to masturbate? Is masturbation a means of feeling sexually satisfied by a lone process that does not involve a second party?

Masturbation is nothing but lusting after someone(s) if it's one or multiple. God has warned us against lusting and or "desiring someone/something greatly"

God speaks against lusting, because that is putting something of this world above him.

I'm not quoting 100% but I remember reading that if your body burns you should take a wife (husband).

flowerforyou flowerforyou