Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:00 PM
Go out to eat at a nice restaurant in a dress, or go to Wal-Mart and ask the saleslady which tampons you should get for your girlfriend and why? noway noway :tongue:

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:49 PM
Hey, I shaved my knuckles... NOT! laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:46 PM
Damn, I've been busted... laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:43 PM
OUCH! noway noway flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:42 PM
Great! Gettin hungry tho... drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:27 PM
(Replace "country" with "friends", I'm not really impressed with politicians right now :tongue: ):

Ask not what your country (friends) can do for you, ask what you can do for your country (friends).

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:07 PM
Soooooo... That explains everything. laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:02 PM
I like diffeent types of women. I'm attracted to their whole personality before looks. Shyness is just one small part of that equation. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:00 PM
It would depend if I thought they were trying to lie or play me. I would listen to my instincts, but if I felt uncomfortable I would be sneaky about it. I might ask them if their drivers license picture looks like a mug shot and show them mine first. If they are hesitant then that would set off a red light in my head...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:51 PM
I would ask if I could stay, and give her full access to my account so she could check up on me whenever she wanted. I wouldn't consider that prying because if I had actually found "The One", then my life would be an open book to her anyway. No secrets, no lying, no sneaking around. I would consider giving her have access to my account as proof of my honesty and love. If she still insisted I deactivate I would be sad, but I know the reason she was asking that of me was probably due to being burned in the past, and that is part of who she is now. If I couldn't accept her for who she is now or in the future then she wasn't the right one for me in the first place. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:39 PM
I would go for the stongest legal remedy available to you against the two of them. Even if she claims it was not her fault, the past history proves she is indifferent to the stupidity of her boyfriend. If she wants him so badly she should give up all claim to visitation, etc. He is a menace to society and she is an accessory after the fact to whatever crimes he may commit. The safety of your children is what you have to think about first and foremost. happy

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:03 PM
Chicago - Saturday in the Park :smile:

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:39 PM
I've been at rock bottom. It will always get better unless you give up and accept your situation as hopeless. :smile:

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:25 PM

You need to remember wedding vows may tie the two of you together, but divorce papers cut the ties apart.

The tangible ties yes. The ties you can't see are the hardest ones to cut sometimes though.

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:22 PM
I'm partial to blondes and redheads. Strawberry blonde is totally pretty. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:19 PM
Thanks for listening, I’ve been very introspective lately and I think I just needed to vent a little (again)

My ex divorced me four years ago for reasons that get too insane to discuss here. Since the divorce we have remained friends despite several “situations” that arose when she pretty much tried to destroy me emotionally because she was pi$$ed at me for one reason or another. I understood why she did the things she did, and I forgave her. I’m not trying to make her seem like the bad guy here, because she is a really great person who has been through some horrendous things in her life. I’m not “Mr. Innocent” either. I did bad things too, but they were the result of a prolonged reaction to medications.

After moving to a new town and until quite recently she has relied on me financially, emotionally and spiritually for support, despite the fact she has had two live-in (loser) boyfriends during that time and has been alone for maybe two months total. All my friends told me to stop letting her use me. Well, she wasn’t using me per se, because I very recently realized the reason I was still helping her was that I couldn’t ignore my wedding vows, even after she divorced me, because she needed help. Maybe that’s the Catholic in me, maybe something else, but yesterday after realizing there was little I can do to help her any more I explained my situation to her and she released me from my wedding vows. I am feeling both relief and frustration over this turn of events because my relationship with her may be at least a small part of the reason I may have lost a chance at being with someone I really like... Was it all worth it? I don’t know for sure. I have finally got my ex to the point she can hopefully survive on her own. She promised she would leave me alone and not do anything that might scare off a potential future mate... I’m surviving but still all alone though, and may have lost someone so incredible... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:08 PM

Nothing is better than when a woman scratches the back of your head when you are driving...

Have you ever just held hands while you were driving? It's cool... happy

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:04 PM
Hey, that's my job! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:02 PM
Takes the initiative or takes control of a romantic moment. I’m not talking about anything sexual or kinky like S&M or bondage, just the simple things. For example, when I first started dating I felt a little uncomfortable when she would put her hand behind my head and held me in close while we were kissing. I soon realized that I really enjoyed giving her that control though. It wasn’t the feeling that she really liked me and I might get lucky I enjoyed, it was the feeling of intimacy and mutual trust that came with it that made it so special… What about you guys, do you like it a little, a lot, or not much???

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:58 PM
Yo! flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25