Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:27 PM

sweet + salty = amazing.

Now I'm intrigued. I'm so totally there on saturday... bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

and so you should be! ever had chocolate covered pretzels? chocolate drizzled popcorn? same idea!

good stuff.

Yeah, but I also still remember "The Galloping Gourmet" eating chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers on TV, so I'm still kinda careful... laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:22 PM

sweet + salty = amazing.

Now I'm intrigued. I'm so totally there on saturday... bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:18 PM
I was told by a couple of friends at work today to mix them together when I go to the movies this saturday. Have any of you tried this before? Do you use butter? I'm confused by this combination. ill laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:26 PM
My ex actually got to the point of getting a check to cash for $50,000.00 before she figured out she was in way too deep and called me to keep her out of jail. We called the Police and the FBI, but they said don't cash the check and did nothing else... noway noway frustrated frustrated

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:55 PM
My dreams have been crushed by my family since childhood. They have done this in an attempt to build up their own egos by making those around them "lower" than them. I didn't realize this until several years ago after my father died. I have the smarts and potential to do anything I want, but until recently my self esteem was so low I not only didn't give a d@mn, I considered being smart a curse. Now I am going to follow my dreams and get into nursing school. To anyone who has doubts or lacks desire, don't give up. There is a brighter future ahead... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:44 PM
Edited by Alterego1961 on Wed 07/09/08 04:46 PM
I think you need to think about something we tend to forget. Looks can be fleeting, but personality lasts a lifetime. A persons looks can change in an instant in case of an accident or something. Long term looks will change no matter what we think. You need to consider what you would do if say your mate was badly burned in a freak "smoking while putting on hairspray" accident. How about a more likely possibility such as losing her hair due to cancer treatments? Would you stay with her because you love her, or would you leave her because she wasn't hot any more? The answer to that question will possibly open your mind up to many other things, regardless of how you answer the question... You need to evaluate yourself and what it is you really want from a relationship. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, you just need to find and accept that beauty... bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:18 PM
Cheese..... Yummmmmmmmm...
Call the place back and tell them they screwed up. Maybe you can get a refund or a gift certificte or something. I'd offer to cook you dinner, but Arizona is a long drive... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:00 PM
I love menudo (Mexican tripe soup) bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:49 PM

alter ego...
just as many of us women dont get it ether...
human nature not to see what is staring us in the face.. but to look around and see what is behind it..
ohwell flowerforyou

Maybe you're right, I've just been dealing with guys I know so much that I have begun to wonder if there are very many guys out there that get "it" rather than wanting to get "some"...

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:40 PM
You got it right sister. These things should be totally obvious, but lots of people don't get it. Unfortunately I have to say that the majority of them would be my fellow men... noway flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:29 PM
Hopefully at work, 'cause I am pretty sure I'll be all alone yet again... At least work will take my mind off of being alone for a little while... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:23 PM
If you really care for her and can deal with the depression problems then I say wait for her. Be supportive of her in whatever way you can, but don't put any undue pressure about your possible future together. That can wait until after she has conquered her depression. I would be concerned that the depression has lasted for 5 years. There may be more than only post partum depression going on here. Talking to a therapist is a good first step, but I think she needs a full physical exam with lots of blood work to be sure there is nothing else going on. Simple things like low thyroid levels, etc. can lead to or worsen depression. Meds might help, but be careful they don't make the problem worse. I had a very bad reaction to anitdepressants that eventually led to my divorce... these reactions are rare, but do happen... Good luck...

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:28 PM
I'd think: are you for real? Nobody can be like that any more in today's society!

If you knew me or have read some of my posts you'd understand that statement... blushing bigsmile flowerforyou :banana: :tongue: slaphead

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:17 PM
I think you're pretty. If only I were 25 years younger... grumble flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:48 PM
I have lots of women who are friends, and I'm not thinking of ways to date or seduce any of them. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:35 PM
My life has been drama since my early teens, and I didn't really understand how bad it was until after my dad died of cancer 4 years ago. I'm trying to eliminate all the drama from my life, but some of it is taking longer than others to come to closure without hurting anyone... Some of the drama I have posted on here as my only outlet. If any of you are tired of it, then I'm sorry. This is sort of a family though, isnt it? If we can't help out eachother then why are we here? I try to help others when I can... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:15 PM
Evening (((Val))) flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:07 PM
I've been divorced 4 years, and nothin' yet... noway frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:03 PM
It's only happened to me once, and I think I knew it would happen within days, but it didn't really happen for several months, until after we got to know each other intimately (personally, not physically).

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:28 PM
Is something bothering you, even a little? Try to get rid of anything that might cause you to keep thinking rather than sleeping...yawn flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25