Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:08 PM
Teasing can be really fun happy . Don't get carried away though, I've seen a friend accidentally hurt his girlfriends feelings unintentionally. ohwell

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:58 PM
Yo flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:57 PM

Oh hell, I been divorced twice. I'm not just gonna fold up and spend the rest of my life wanking it and sleeping alone.
Sure, being dumped or breaking up sucks, but it's those moments of sadness that make us more aware and alive to feelings of joy and happiness.
The reality is, successful relationships aren't all fun and games. It takes WORK and serious commitment. The reason divorce is so out of hand is because western society has made it too easy to get divorced. Obviously there are times when divorce is the only answer, but too many people take the "easy way out" instead of putting forth the work and effort. Marriage is not a 50/50 partnership, it requires 100% effort on BOTH parts.

drinker drinker drinker glasses

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:55 PM
I didn't know you could get a Driver's License so young in Kansas. laugh laugh :tongue:
It looks fine flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:49 PM

well good luck with that..im sure ur 1 in a billion.keep up the good fight...but look at the numbers on divorce and our general moral decline this world is not long..and if we put the punany on high we r just lying to them and ourselfs...

Yeah, I'm fairly unique among most guys. You're absolutely right about the moral decline. I think you need to rethink the idea that it's inevitable and we should all just accept the ugliness though. I for one refuse to give in, but you're welcome to your opinion. drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:40 PM

yea a good foot or back rub is nice...but boys...please dont follow those back/foot rubs with..."Okay...Now its my turn" laugh

Yup, some guys just don't get it sometimes. To much of the ME, ME, ME mentality still prevalent in today's society. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:39 PM

Q:what happens after the guy cums???A:who cares...
look i dont know who lied to yall but no one is special we r all on the same festering compost pile called earth..why do we delussion little girls w/faux princess b.s.its probably not the best idea to burry ur head in the sand.no one is special.if u want to keep the man blow him often if u want to keep the girl dont beat her and make lots of dough...sad but true

I refuse to believe that is what the world is destined to become. You may not agree, but I subscribe to the theory that we can make the world a better place one person at a time. It has to start somewhere. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:34 PM
Not in my town. My brother started to talk down the entire police force because half of them are idiots with guns. The cop threatened to arrest him until my brother quoted the first amendment...
My brother also used to work as an officer for the above mentioned police dept. The officer was speechless. grumble grumble laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:27 PM
I have noticed over time many of the threads guys post here are all about getting the girl, but not many talk about what to do once you have the girl. I think more emphasis needs to be put into keeping our girls happy so you don’t end up back here complaining that things didn’t work out. These are all fairly simple things to do, although you may find some of them harder than others...

1. Be honest with them. If you start off a relationship by telling lies you have already sabotaged your chances at long term trust.

2. The phrase “you can look, but you can’t touch” is true up to a point, but... It is hard to not look at a pretty girl who walks past you, but “rubber necking”, which I have watched guys do time and time again, even when they are with their girl, is just not right. The grass is usually not greener on the other side unless there are problems in the relationship in the first place.

3. PDA’s aren’t embarrassing, they are a simple way of showing your woman you care about them. You don’t have to stick your tongue down her throat or sneak off behind the bushes. That’s not what PDA’s should be about. Holding hands, putting your arm around her shoulders or waist, gentle kisses… Those are some of the simple but fun things you can do that let her know you aren’t taking them for granted and aren’t ashamed to be with them (some girls think this frown ).

4. Don’t let outsiders interfere in your relationship. This is a huge part of what destroyed my marriage. Both of our families decided they knew what was better for us, and they royally hated each other so... When I tried to set them straight my ex stopped me. She wanted me to “play nice” with them to avoid problems. Well, that didn’t work out like she planned...

5. Tell your woman you love her at least once a day... And mean it!

6. Breakfast in bed, followed by a day of leisure where she doesn’t have to clean house or do the laundry, or watch the kids... Priceless...

7. Spur of the moment road trips to fun places or to a favorite shopping mall, just because she deserves it...

8. Candlelit dinner, wine, slow dancing in the living room (or as wild as the more outgoing of you may enjoy)...

9. A good back rub or foot massage at the end of a long day is always appreciated...

10. And sometimes the toughest for some guys: talk to them. Let them know you care about what is going on in their lives. Tell them you still think they are beautiful. Ask if there is anything they need you to do (and then actually do it). It’s not hard to do, but so many problems start because of a failure to communicate...

There’s lots of other things you can do. This list is just a starting point. Use your imaginations and let's show 'em all men aren't scumbags! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:46 PM
Personally I prefer younger women because many of the single women around my age (46) have become bitter or don't like to have fun like when they were younger. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:41 PM
Depends on the mood. A long sleeping shirt is comfy, but not very romantic. A slinky nightgown is hot, but if she's not in the mood then it can be frustrating. Au naturale is always nice, but you don't want a guy to get so used to seeing you naked that he starts to lose interest.... JMHO flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:33 PM
Only if you let it. I am the master of my own destiny, I'm just not the type who will force the issues. I let life come to me most of the time. My ex on the other hand can't live down her past because of her family, and allows them to influence her to the point of giving up on happiness, or even the possibility that anyone else could love her like I did.... It's a choice!

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:18 AM

i can see no benefits to having a friend with benefits.

except that a person gets sex.
meaningless sex

why does sex have to mean anything except pleasure???

You have obviously not had sex that was other than just physical pleasure or you would know the answer to this question without asking. The difference in getting laid and making love with someone you are head over heels in love with is like comparing the heat of a candle's flame to the sun...

And while there is nothing wrong with physical release Friends with benefits never works on a whole. At least not that I have ever seen. Someone always ends up hurt or feeling used. Or one will move on to a love relationship then you have lost a friend because of the awkwardness of having slept with this person and trying to keep them included in your life with your significant other just ain't happening in most cases. If you just need sex don't use a friend even if it is a mutual "use". You will both regret it somewhere down the line....jmo

I agree totally. If you want to throw away your friendship then go there. If you want to keep your friend then don't listen to the urge. Sex should not be something we do just to get the physical sensations, though there are way too many guys out there who think like that... With sex comes emotions and attachments, and unless you are willing to go with them, someone is going to get hurt. I could never have sex with someone I didn't love. I'm not sure I would even want to do it unless there was some sort of commitment there. For me that is why I don't have sex. I like to "make love" to a woman, and have her make love back to me. Maybe that's why I have only done it with one person before... blushing The emotions for me are just as important as the physical sensations. I wouldn't want to have one without the other, because they complement each other so perfectly, just like a man and a woman who are meant to be together can complement each other. If you can put all of those things together in one package you're two very lucky people indeed. JMHO flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:17 AM
Go bowling with my ex... You'll see pretty quickly...

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:29 PM
(His trusty marshmallow gun at the ready, waiting to shoot anyone bent on ending this great fun...) bigsmile drinker drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:27 PM
Good Night. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:19 PM

I have tried everything and I cannot sleep and i have to get up in like 4hrs, my brain will not shut down. lolsad

I've got the same problem. You need to fool your brain into slowing down first. Some sort of soft continuous noise that you can listen to but not have to think about or analyze... I listen to soft TV static (Yeah, kinda wierd). A friend listens to the sound of her clothes dryer... Good luck. flowerforyou flowerforyou yawn

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:08 PM
Bugs Bunny, the original Johny Quest, the list goes on and on... drinker glasses

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:05 PM
Here, but it's only 1100 in AZ flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:54 PM
It means no worries... For the rest of your days... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25