Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:31 PM
Sweet dreams cutie flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:20 PM

I have given my teenagers wine coolers on occasions and only when I'm there,but would never buy for thier friends or anyone else...we all know kids will sneak it or get someone to buy it for them...We know we were kids once:wink: Remember!!!

Your kids, your choice. I'm not going to judge anyone for that, because that is not for me to judge. I was a teenager once, just like everyone else, and I made a conscious decision not to drink bigsmile , that is where my opinion comes from.

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:13 PM
Edited by Alterego1961 on Thu 06/12/08 11:14 PM
Most people would have washed their hands of her long before this happened. You have done all you could and then some. You should not feel guilty for getting out of the situation. She needs to understand that, but she probably won't be able to until she gets some real help for her addictions. Feel sorry for her, pray the guy she hit lives, and don't feel guilty in the least. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:07 PM
Not just no, but HELL NO!!!!!

My idiot brother is going to buy my niece some beer for her 16th birthday. Makes me wonder how I could have been brought up in the same family! noway noway grumble

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:01 PM
If you found it on the street and gave it to the police you would probably get it back if nobody claimed it, or at least a reward if they did. Since it was in your store you have to follow store policy. I would ask the manager to find out what corporate does with the money. IMO they have no right to keep it. If policy says they collect it, then after a reasonable period of time it should be given to some deserving charity. You should suggest that a policy like this be implemented corporation wide if it does not already exist. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:50 PM
It's OK by me as long as they know eachothers screen name. That way they dont end up falling for each other when they really can't (related to eachother or whatever noway )

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:42 PM

I wouldn't want to leave beautiful Arizona, but if I met "the one" and she lived across the country I'm not going to give up happiness just to live in a particular place. If she couldn't move then I would. Of course, finding out if they are "the one" becomes increasingly difficult in direct proportion to the distances involved, so I think I have a much better chance of nurturing a relationship to that point if the person lives within at most a 3-4 hour drive for me. Just the realities of an LDR for me. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I agree with you, there is a lot of communication that has to be on a LDR. But no one will answer my questionlaugh Why if anyone that feels this way would you expect anyone to make the effort if your not willing to meet half way.

As long as it is economically viable for me I'm willing to go the entire distance. If it weren't and we both wanted to keep seeing eachother then I would hope she would be willing to meet half way if she could afford it. If not, then that would pretty much be an indication the relationship isn't as special to her as it is to me. :cry: With gas going for over $4 a gallon that scenario semes more and more likely unfortunately. JMHO happy

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:35 PM
Because the original question is sometimes as boring as you are bored right now! laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:32 PM
I wouldn't want to leave beautiful Arizona, but if I met "the one" and she lived across the country I'm not going to give up happiness just to live in a particular place. If she couldn't move then I would. Of course, finding out if they are "the one" becomes increasingly difficult in direct proportion to the distances involved, so I think I have a much better chance of nurturing a relationship to that point if the person lives within at most a 3-4 hour drive for me. Just the realities of an LDR for me. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:51 PM
Hey, I like pink... Dont think I'd drive a pink car, but I had a hot pink cast on my hand when I broke it, Andd I'm DEFINITELY not gay. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:04 PM
ALL women are sexy, but pregnant woman are sexy and glow... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:38 PM

I'ma SWFHAH

figure that one out!laugh

Single
White
Female
Hanging
Around
Here

Did Icome even a little close??? happy

WOW, pretty close laugh
But I wasn't being quite that lady like in my acronym glasses

Well, my mind is still semi-awake right now so I'm being sort of gentleman like. Wait till tonight when I get tired, then my sense of humor will get raunchier... devil devil laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:30 PM

I'ma SWFHAH

figure that one out!laugh

Single
White
Female
Hanging
Around
Here

Did Icome even a little close??? happy

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:17 PM

flowerforyou A lot of MILFs on JSHflowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:11 PM
Edited by Alterego1961 on Thu 06/12/08 02:13 PM
I'm INFJ, sometimes INFP depending on which test I take... Heavy on the I when "I" was younger, but I'm breaking out of my shell as I get older... bigsmile I think it would be interesting for everyone on here to find out what they are.... It might open a few eyes! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:02 PM

Now hunny child, that certainly is a suthrn thang....

McDonalds and Wendys just came out with them on their breakfast menus...and it's all the rage here!!...along with SWEET TEA flowerforyou

When are those hitting the menus in Arizona? Breakfast may become my new favorite meal of the day...love love laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:59 PM
Def Leppard, Queensryche, Kansas...

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:54 PM

what the heck is CHICKEN BISCUITS
never heard of them..huh

Yeah, what?huh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:32 AM
Edited by Alterego1961 on Thu 06/12/08 11:33 AM

I'm well amd yourself?

Better than yesterday bigsmile Actually pretty well. Thanks for asking...drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:26 AM
Yesterday seemed like a really bad day for myself and several others in the forums noway grumble . I hope you are all doing well today. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... (((((everyone))))) flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25