Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:51 PM

Okay, so I woke up this morning with a major bear hug on my pillow and feeling kind of lonely. I�ve been thinking about it all day and realized how much I really missed waking up with that special someone sleeping on my chest with my arm around her... I could just lay there for hours watching her sleep while I ran my fingers through her hair... Damn that was awesome...

Just to make it clear, I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, this is intended to be a purely rhetorical post. I think I really just needed to tell someone what I am feeling rather than keep it all inside. Since you are all my family in a way I decided to tell you. Maybe some of you feel the same way about things, maybe some of you don't, that's fine. I will likely be posting several more of these tonight every now and then. Feel free to comment on my post or talk about things you guys miss as well. Maybe we can learn something about each other in the process or help each other deal with past relationships. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ok...now i REALLY want to go to bed..and lay down.. for the hundredth night alone.....
i just want to cuddle all night..and the next and the next..

i dont even like my pretty pink bed anymore
i would give up my pink sheets (maybe)

(((((((Brooke))))))))

It will happen someday. And the wait will be worth it because you found the right guy for you! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:38 PM
The gremlins are out in force tonight. Snafu is the order of the evening! noway grumble grumble

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:36 PM
(Long arms help with this one) I really miss it when my stepdaughters would run up to me, I would grab them by the hips and flip them head-over-heels 360 degrees over my head and sit them down on my shoulder. The laughing and giggling were priceless, and worth every bit of the occasional kick or slap to the head�

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:27 PM
Nighty nite Tanyaflowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:14 PM

Awww...sorry guys! I see it as something to look forward to. It makes me all happy to think about having it again one day. flowerforyou :heart: happy

I'm hoping for that one day. I really want to have those feelings again too. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:11 PM
Physical attraction is very important for me. I just never really know who I am going to be attracted to as far as looks go though. For me cute is much more important than a perfect body. In fact, I like girls with a few extra poundds at least on them. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:07 PM

Damn prehistoric Japanese monsters. They can do whatever hey want, even when nobody else can...laugh drinker flowerforyou

HEY, now I cant even edit my misspellings!!! No fair!!! :cry: :cry:

I think I feel a profile virus coming on... (cough, cough, sniffle). Anyone have a tissue?

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:06 PM

Damn prehistoric Japanese monsters. They can do whatever hey want, even when nobody else can...laugh drinker flowerforyou

HEY, now I cant even edit my misspellings!!! No fair!!! :cry: :cry:

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:04 PM

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:02 PM

This is getting depressing.....

I'm all sad now.......

sniff....sniff...sniff.....sad

Sorry, that wasn't what I was tryin to do. Wanna hear about the man from Nantuckett... jk drinker drinker drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:58 PM
Enjoyable, but seemed a little slower paced than the earlier movies at times... happy

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:57 PM
It's clear skies and HOT in Arizona! noway :angry: laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:54 PM
Too late oh beautiful one! sad sad laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:52 PM
Okay, so I woke up this morning with a major bear hug on my pillow and feeling kind of lonely. I�ve been thinking about it all day and realized how much I really missed waking up with that special someone sleeping on my chest with my arm around her... I could just lay there for hours watching her sleep while I ran my fingers through her hair... Damn that was awesome...

Just to make it clear, I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, this is intended to be a purely rhetorical post. I think I really just needed to tell someone what I am feeling rather than keep it all inside. Since you are all my family in a way I decided to tell you. Maybe some of you feel the same way about things, maybe some of you don't, that's fine. I will likely be posting several more of these tonight every now and then. Feel free to comment on my post or talk about things you guys miss as well. Maybe we can learn something about each other in the process or help each other deal with past relationships. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:44 PM
There needs to be magic for me, but it can't be created. It must be found somewhere waiting to be discovered!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:31 PM
Me too, changed my primary pic and now I'm a black box. Can't change primary photo (The pics are there but can't be selected for viewing)and can't get into my home page.

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:30 PM
I wish I had any age woman to rub her bach, much less have sex with. noway noway laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:23 PM
I havent seen a hurricane in Arizona in a couple of years..... laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:19 PM

Thunder Cats!

Hoooooooooooooooo! drinker

not you taz, the cartoonflowerforyou laugh

At least not that any of us know... laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:15 PM

Family Guy , King Of The Hill , Furturama .....

My Life As A Teenage Robot , Invader Zim , Rugrats .

I miss Ren and Stimpy !

You EEEEdiot! laugh laugh laugh