Community > Posts By > Alterego1961

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:16 AM
Looks as far as being attracted to somebody physically is important as a first step. Beauty is what is inside though. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:58 AM
I've got a little extra room over here, let me scoot over... laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:53 AM
How many of you remember the Ralph Bakshi animated film "Wizards"? I have a pic from it on my profile.
<-------------
Someone emailed me and asked where I got it from because they loved it. It was one of my favorite movies in college. It is a little strange at times, but that's why I like it so much. What did you think of it?

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:39 AM
I've not given up, I'm just taking a break. I know there is somewhere out there for me. I thought I found someone online, but I don't know if anything will ever come of it. It can be discouraging, maddening, depressing... But the payoff in the end is all worth it if you find the right person. Hope springs eternal if only you let it. In the meanwhile spend some time here in the forums. Here is where you find out what everyone is REALLY like, not what they say they're like in their profiles. bigsmile Good luck. drinker drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:25 AM

No Twilight, you are far from an idiot, sometimes us guys get in a funk about relationships and have to take a step back to access things!! Its a good sign you are talking again!!!flowerforyou

I agree. Maybe he had a mini epiphany about your relationship and needed a brief pause to figure out what he was feeling. Maybe he wasn't sure he liked you as much as he thought, maybe he discovered he liked you lots more and got a little scared. I'd go out with him again and when the time is right, casually ask him what happened. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:00 PM
So if the ancient greeks considered a long big toe to be a sign of wisdom and intellignce, what significance should we of JSH place on long second toes other than being a great snack late at night... blushing laugh laugh laugh

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:55 PM
Awwww, come on. You at least know we of the male persuasion on this site really like b(.)(.)bs. Beyond that and sex I don't think there's a lot to discover though. laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:38 PM

if any of the newpaper do you read 1st?
flowerforyou front pageflowerforyou

I glance at th headlines, get depressed, then head for the fun stuff. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:37 PM
Comics or sports, depending on the season. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:27 PM
Didya make an awesome wish? flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:22 PM
Thanks for your caring thoughts everyone. She's feeling a little more optomistic tonight. Also thanks for letting me join you here in the forums and have a little fun and blow off some stress, I needed you guys myself for that as well. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:12 PM
My ex had surgery to remove a uterine/ovarian tumor several weeks ago. Her doctor told her a week ago she had a rare form of cancer that usually strikes women 60+ years old. Today she picked up a copy of her pathology report and it said she has a totally different and less deadly form of cancer than what her doctor said. Turns out she was confused with an older woman with the same last name by her doctor. WTF! That's a week of thinking she had a small chance of survival, and now she has a much better chance. And what about the poor other woman who must now deal with having a much more severe condition. Kind of explains why doctors need malpractice insurance, doesn't it! noway noway grumble grumble

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:59 PM
Maybe they're looking for a unique new way to meet you and get your address and phone number. Hey, why didn't I think of that before now? bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:52 PM
Men are scum. Plain and simple. I think it's something genetic in us. You just have to find the ones who have figured that out and decided to rise above the rest... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:48 PM
I love roses. They are one of my favorite flowers. But most guys would ask you what the thorns represent? Just one of those things guys want to know... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:45 PM
Drink lots of beer WHILE reading forum posts. :tongue:

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:43 PM

for a woman to be without a man. There is suppose to be a strong shoulder to lean on......an insatiable appetite to satiate.....

yummy.....

Is it better than mushrooms??? It's been so long I don't remember. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:41 PM

laugh laugh laugh

It could make our cups runneth over!

I really love it when a girls "cups" runneth over. blushing blushing bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:38 PM

When we have a REALLY big sinner come around, we might have to have an annointing! laugh

On this site? Maybe we had better order the oil by the gallon... just in case. bigsmile

Alterego1961's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:35 PM

I trying not to be one of those "bad habits" laugh laugh

Too late girl... Too late! bigsmile