Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:38 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Your Future Is History With God

MONDAY, SEPT. 29
-PASTOR CHRIS

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).

Abraham was called the Father of Faith because of the extraordinary faith he demonstrated. At age seventy-five, God appeared to him and said, “I have made thee a father of many nations.” Even though Abraham didn’t have a child at the time, and was called “Abram,” meaning “assumed father,” God could see that the man was already a father of many nations. He’s the God that quickens (gives life) to the dead, and calls things that didn’t exist as though they already existed. To God, Abraham’s future was history.
God’s Word to Abraham, that he (Abraham) would be the father of many nations already established Abraham’s future. God didn’t have to do anything more to change Abraham’s status from being childless. However, it was up to Abraham to take a hold of God’s Word and run with it.
One day, God brought him out in the night-time and told him to look up in the sky and count the stars (Genesis 15:5). Abraham tried but couldn’t number them, for they were uncountable. Then God said to him, “so shall thy seed be.” At that point, Abraham believed, and it was accounted to him for righteousness (Romans 4:3).
As Christians, we’re the seed of Abraham, and it makes no difference what point you are in life; God has established a glorious future for you. He said, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11). Your future is history with Him. Therefore, refuse to fret or worry over anything. By yourself, you can’t know the path of life that brings success, joy, victory and prosperity, but the Holy Spirit knows, and He’ll lead you in the path of greatness. Cheer up; your future is bright.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for who I am in Christ. I’m the seed of Abraham and the world belongs to me. I refuse to worry or fret over anything because all things are mine already. You’ve made my life pleasant and my future is bright; for these I praise you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 16:6 CEV; You make my life pleasant, and my future is bright.
Isaiah 45:2; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
Revelation 1:8; I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Daily Scripture Reading;
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Rev. 20, Zechariah 12-14
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Rev. 21:13-27, Zech.13-14.
Good Morning-
Merry Christmas still....
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
God has set eternity in our heart,and it means we have the whole future in our heart,and in your heart is where prosperity is, it's where
goodness is, it's where success, and every perfect and good gift of God is.
And in that heart of yours is where also death, sickness, and every order negative things lies, but it's now your responsibility to sort them
out with how you speak, talk see and hear. So as we walk in 2015 we are seeing every
fulfillment of God manifesting in our life, in Jesus name. Amen.
Good Morning again beloved

HAPPY DECEMBER, MONTH OF THANKSGIVING!

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:11 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

YOUR TRUE ORIGIN AND IDENTITY.

SUNDAY,DEC. 28TH,2014.
-Pastor Chris

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world (John 17:16).

There’re those who say that having received the life of Christ, you still have your old nature. That's not true, according to the Scriptures. You don’t have two natures; you have only one, and it's the nature of God. The question however is, “Where do you live? With what consciousness do you function?” As Christians, we live simultaneously in two worlds. Once you're born again, you’re alive to God; you’re awakened to the fatherhood of God and to the reality of the Kingdom of God.
You must realize that you’re a new creation, born of the Word and Spirit of the Lord. Therefore, even though you’re in this world, you're not of the world. When the Lord Jesus said, “I’m from above”; the Jews sneered at Him. They knew He was born physically in Nazareth; yet He said to them, “I’m from above.” They were offended at Him because they didn’t understand spiritual realities.
Jesus told the truth about His origin and identity. Like Him, you're from above. You have the same life and nature with Him. This is who you are now; not who you’re “trying” or “growing” to be. When a woman gives birth, the baby doesn't become more human as he grows. No matter how small the baby is at birth or the fact that he doesn’t walk immediately, can't sit, eat, and talk; he's still completely human. It’s the same with you; you’re hundred percent divine. You're of God; you hail from Him. Your origin is in Him. You're not of this world! This is the reality.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for my origin and identity in Christ. I refuse to operate by the failing principles that govern the world’s systems. I operate by a higher and different set of rules, for I'm from above; separated from the world unto the glory-life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 15:19(CEV)
If you belonged to the world, its people would love you. But you don't belong to the world. I have chosen you to leave the world behind, and this is why its people hate you.
1 Peter 2:9(CEV)
But you are God's chosen and special people. You are a group of royal priests and a holy nation. God has brought you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Now you must tell all the wonderful things he has done. The Scriptures say,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING.-
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Rev. 19:11-21;Zechariah 9-11
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Rev. 21:1-12;Zechariah 11-12.

Good Morning-

FAITH IT!
OUR GOD ARISE ...... HIS ENEMIES ARE DEMOLISHED..... AND HIS PEOPLE ARE AWAKEN.
HEAR the booming voice of the Lord SPEAKING and He said, "REMEMBER, I AM,"
and as soon as He spoke the whole earth shook and the eyes of the people of God
suddenly aligned back to Him. REMEMBER HIS PROMISES NO MATTER WHAT! REMEMBER
HE IS ALL YOU NEED. HE IS THE ALL SUFFICIENT ONE AND HAS ALL UNDER CONTROL. HIS FAITHFULNESS WILL, WILL,
WILL BE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE. REMEMBER HE IS THE GREAT "I AM". KNOW THAT 2015 IS
YOUR YEAR OF ABUNDANCE AND OVERFLOW. ... ENJOY! !!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 12/27/14 12:04 AM
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Fast, Pray And Minister To The Lord!

Saturday, December 27th .
-Pastor Chris

As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them (Acts 13:2).

When you take out time to fast and pray, and minister to the Lord, you discipline your flesh in submission to the Word. This makes your spirit more receptive to God’s Spirit, breaking down the resistance of your human senses, thus aiding your spirit to pray more correctly.
Fasting also positions you rightly for God’s Word to come to you. God may have been speaking to you, but you may not have picked His signals. But when you fast and pray, your spirit is conditioned to receive the guidance and direction He’s giving you about your job, finances, family, academics, the future, something that’s dear to you or that you’re interested in.
Learn to apply the principle in Acts 13; don't stop at fasting and praying, also learn to minister to the Lord. In the church at Antioch, there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon Lucius, and Manaen, including Paul. The Bible says, “As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said…” (Acts 13:2). Notice that they didn’t have to cry, “Lord, speak to us; we want to hear your voice; speak!” No. They just ministered to Him and He spoke. It’s that simple.
This is God’s will and purpose: He desires to talk to you
personally and to have you understand Him clearly. He wants to do that for you more than you want it. The truth is, He’s been doing it. But when your spirit is clouded with other matters, you can’t hear Him clearly. That’s the reason for fasting.
We don’t fast so God can hear our prayers, or so we can
convince Him to do something for us. Fasting helps to position you where His Word can come to you, lift you, energize you, and position you to be in sync with His perfect will.

PRAYER:
Dear Father,I thank you for the opportunity to fast, pray and minister to you and condition my spirit to receive visions of the glorious future you’ve prepared for me, visions of guidance, and visions of the Kingdom. I walk in absolute victory and dominion in the coming year, knowing you’ve already perfected all that concerns me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Acts 14:23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed. ;
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: ;
Acts1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 19:1-10, Zechariah 7-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 20:1-15, Zechariah 9-10

Good Morning-

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS EXCITING DAY: I AM AN NEW CREATION IN CHRIST JESUS, HOLY AND SANCTIFY UNTO THE LORD! I AM A PARTAKER OF THE DIVINE NATURE,
EXPRESSING & MANIFESTING THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, EXCELLENCE,
GLORY, WISDOM AND POWER! I REIGN BY GRACE TODAY, THROUGH RIGHTEOUSNESS,
BECAUSE THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS HAS MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH AND IT'S DEBILITATING INFLUENCES. HALLELUJAH !..
Have a FANTASTIC DAY REIGNING IN CHRIST JESUS. ...

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:02 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Be Of Good Cheer!

Friday, December 26th .
-Pastor Chris

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

These words of the Master give us the assurance of a victorious life. It doesn’t matter what you faced in the outgoing year, rejoice in the Lord, and celebrate His victories in your life. This is important because as we journey in life, we must have times of reflection: moments when we look back and see what the Lord has done, and then project into the future, into the greater glory that He has in store for us.
The Bible says in Psalm 16:6 (CEV), “You make my life pleasant, and my future is bright.” Blessed thought! God has a bright future for you, and He loves to let you know about the future He’s planned for you, and endows you with the speed and power of the Spirit into that glorious future. No matter what you experience along the path, it'll always be for your good, and for your glory. Therefore, like the Apostle Paul, rejoice and say, “...None of these things move me” (Acts 20:24). Set your focus on the Lord and His Word, because there'll always be distracting influences here and there, trying to pull you off the goal, but refuse to turn away; stay on the Word and you’d be sure to experience victory, success and triumph.
You might say, “2014 hasn’t really been for me a year of greatness, because of the enormous problems and challenges that I faced.” It actually depends on what you are looking at. Remember, a man's worth is measured, not by the number of his friends or by the good things that happen with him, but by the challenges that he faces, and the power of his enemies. In other words, the bigger the trouble, the greater you really are!
As you prepare for 2015, be grateful for the challenges and difficulties that came your way, because they were opportunities for God to manifest His greatness in your life. Halleluiah.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the revelations of your Word that inspire faith in my spirit, and produce great testimonies in my life. I’m confident of the greater glory that lies ahead, for my path is as the shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day. You perfect all that concerns me, and for this I'm exceedingly grateful, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. ;
James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; ;
Acts 20:22-24 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 18, Zechariah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Rev. 19:11-21, Zechariah 7-8

Good Morning-

FAITH IT!
A LEADER WITH A DIFFERENCE.
Don't get to a point in your life were you feel you know everything about God. Just because God moved in a particular direction doesn't
mean he will always go in such a direction.
Don't let the things of God become so common to you. Refuse to be ordinary in life because you are carrying something that is greater than
the whole world!
To get the best out of life as a leader, it's so important you learn to yield yourself to the
voice of spirit of God. Allow the spirit to talk to you regularly. Be sure to get yourself filled with the spirit regularly. This is what will keep you current to what the spirit of God is doing in the
now. The days ahead can never be "bad" if you choose to follow the spirit.

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 12/25/14 01:19 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

The Glory Has Come!

THURSDAY 25 Dec. 2014
-Pastor Chris

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one (John 17:22).
In our opening verse, Jesus was talking to the Father in prayer about His disciples; He said, “The glory that you gave me, I have given to them.” This is amazing! I want you to know that the prayer is for us too, because in the same scripture, He said, “Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word” (John 17:20). So Jesus prayed for us as well, and gave us the same glory that the Father gave Him.
This should get you thinking! If Jesus says the glory that the Father gave Him, He’s given to us, what would this mean? Notice He didn’t say, “I shall give them”; He said, “I have given them.” The question is, “Have you received it?” You know, it’s one thing to be given something; it’s another thing to accept or receive it. The good news is, when you received Christ, you received the glory and became one with the Father.
The Bible says Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory (Hebrews 1:3); that’s exactly what He’s made us—the effulgence of His glory, because as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). This is what Christmas is to us. Christmas means that you’re in Christ now and that you have His life and nature in you. Christ is in you now, which means glory has come! Think on this as you celebrate today! As often as you can in the course of the day, say, “Father, I thank you; I’m your glory, and I express who I am today. Christ in me means glory in my life!”

PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your great love which you expressed in sending Jesus to the world to make us one with you, even when we didn’t deserve it. Lord, I thank you for the glory and oneness I share with you; I pray that all around the world, this season, Christ will be exulted and magnified, resulting in a great harvest of souls, as your children spread the message of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Revelation 17 Zechariah 1-3
Rev. 19:1-10 Zechariah 5-6
Merry Christmas

FAITH IT!
ALL HAIL KING JESUS.....
ALL HAIL EMMANUAL.... THANK YOU FATHER YAWEH
FOR YOUR EXTRAVAGANT LOVE. ... THE WORD BECAME FLESH & DWELLED AMONGST US AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY... THE GLORY OF
THE ONLY BEGOTEN OF THE FATHER. ... FULL OF GRACE AND FULL OF TRUTH. OF HIS
FULNESS WE HAVE ALL RECEIVED AND GRACE UPON GRACE UPON GRACE. HAVE AN EXCITING DAY CELEBRATING JESUS.......

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:13 AM
❤❤❤Rhapsody of Realities

❤❤❤Christmas Is All About Jesus

WEDNESDAY 24,
❤❤❤Pastor Chris

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Christmas is all about Jesus: who He is, and what He came to do. Christmas is a season to reflect on the special kind of life that Jesus came to give us. So, the underlined portion of our opening scripture shows us God’s plan: Christ in you, the hope of glory. Do you know what it means for Christ to be in a man? Contemplate this for a moment: if it’s true that Christ lives in you, what should that make you?
The Church is yet to get a hold of this reality. Christ literally lives in you; He has taken up His abode in the quarters of your heart—your spirit. This knowledge should make you live triumphantly every minute, and every second of the day. You’re a champion for life; nothing can put you down because Christ lives in you. This is what Christmas is about; it’s about Christ in you!
Christ Jesus, the Word, became flesh (John 1:14); the Word was born to live in you; now He abides in you forever through the Holy Spirit. If Christ doesn’t live in you, then you can’t understand Christmas. You only have heard a story, but you’ve got to believe the story. Christmas means that Jesus came for you: to live in you, and live through you. So, accept Him today, and His purpose will be fulfilled in your life.
When you receive Him, He comes to live in you, and that means glory has come: Christ in you is the hope of glory. When you receive Christ, you receive the glory. He comes to live in your heart, and He makes you one with the Father.
Now that you know this, let the whole world know about it. Spread this great joy of Christmas and its wonderful
meaning, by telling someone about Christ.

PRAYER:
Blessed Father, I thank you for Christmas: a time to celebrate the glorious life I have in Christ Jesus, who is my righteousness, peace, and joy, and by whom I’m shielded from the evil and pestilence of life, covered by your glory. As the world celebrates this season, I pray that today, many who are yet to be saved will hear and open their hearts to receive the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that
followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Daily scripture reading;
Revelation 16 Haggai 1-2
Rev. 18:13-24 Zachariah 3-4.
Good Morning

FAITH IT!
"ARISE, SHINE, FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME, AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN
UPON YOU" GOD BY HIS OVERFLOWING GRACE, HAS BESTOWED HIS GLORY WITHIN
US. THE LIFE THAT WE NOW LIVE, IS THE MANIFESTATION OF HIS GLORY.... HIS BEAUTY, HIS EXCELLENCE, HIS DIVINE
NATURE IS RESIDENT IN OUR SPIRITS. WHEN WE MEDITATE AND SPEAK THE WORD, THAT
GLORY WILL RISE FROM OUR SPIRITS AND MANIFEST IN OUR LIVES IN BEAUTY AND
EXCELLENCE.....FROM ONE DEGREE of GLORY TO THE NEXT DEGREE OF GLORY.......... Have GLORIOUS DAY WALKING in THE GLORY....

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 12/23/14 01:32 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

Celebrating Divine Life

Tuesday, December 23rd
-Pastor Chris

…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

As we bask in the euphoria of the yuletide season, it’s important to understand who Jesus is, and what He actually came to do. Jesus is not a religious leader; He didn’t come to establish a religion.
There’re many who think He came to show us how to do good things, and live the good life; that’s not what He came to do. He came to
give us life.
Therefore, Christmas is the celebration of the divine life—the God-kind of life that we have received in Christ Jesus.
God made us humans, but wanted us to have His life and nature.
His plan was to make us associates of the God-kind, not just to live as mere men. That’s the reason He sent Jesus to the world, to live, die, and come back to life, and make it possible for men to receive the life of God: “And
this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life...” (1 John 5:11-12).
How can anyone receive this life and nature of God today? It’s through faith in what Christ has done.
John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Anyone who believes, receives.
Eternal life—the life and nature of God—is imparted to you the moment you make Jesus the Lord of your life. This life is one of righteousness, glory, victory, success and excellence.
Religion would have men believe they can only receive this life when they get to heaven, but eternal life is the present-hour possession of the one who believes in Jesus Christ.
Man, in all his self-righteousness, is nothing before the Lord, until
he receives this glorious life in him. If you haven’t been born again, you can do so even now, and become a partaker of this glorious supernatural life, by asking Jesus to be the Lord of your life.

Confession:
The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood
and in every bone of my body. I’m thus an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and circumstances. I’m superior
to the devil and the negative system of this world.
Halleluiah!

F U R T H E R S T U D Y:
John 3:16 For God so loved the
world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
our Lord.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Rev. 15, Zephaniah 1-3
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Rev. 18:1-12, Zechariah 1-2.
Good Morning

FAITH IT!
NCREASE YOUR CAPACITY TO RECEIVE.
ENLARGE YOUR THINKING by MEDITATING ON THE WORD AND YOU SHALL BE LIKE A
TREE PLANTED BY STREAMS of WATER, THAT WILL YIELD FRUIT IN SEASON and OUT OF
SEASON WITH EVERGREEN LEAVES. WHATEVER YOU DO WILL PROSPER...... PRAISE and
MAGNIFY HIM BECAUSE WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, and HE HAS AN
UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN THIS LIFE....
Have a FANTASTIC DAY,
TAPPING into FATHERS' UNLIMITED SUPPLY....

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 12/22/14 02:42 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CONFESSION BRINGS US THE BLESSINGS OF SALVATION.

MONDAY,DEC.22ND,2014.
-PASTOR CHRIS

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

Our opening verse says you believe with your heart, and are made right with God; however, with the mouth, confession (Greek: homologeo) is made unto salvation. It is your confession that activates and causes the blessings of salvation to be actualized in your life, so don’t be quiet. Speak the Word always.
There’re those who say Christianity is of the heart, so you don’t have to say anything; just keep it in your heart, to yourself. Well, that’s not Christianity! You can’t know the Word of God and be quiet; more so, the Bible says, “with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” There’re tremendous blessings in salvation, and to enjoy them, you’ve got to be a talker; a Word-talker.
Salvation is a big word; it encapsulates all the beautiful results of the redemptive work of Christ: salvation, divine life, healing and health, freedom, liberty, preservation, deliverance, etc. These are all in the blessings of salvation; they all came in one package. If perhaps, you’ve been in a mess or have found yourself in some predicament, what you need to do is to confess the Word, and by your confessions, you catapult yourself to the glorious liberty of the sons of God.
It doesn’t matter how deep in the dungeon you find yourself; it doesn’t matter how overwhelming the problem is, confess the Word and you’ll come out victoriously. You might want to ask, “How do I confess the Word?” Confession is your response in agreement with the Word.
For example, you may feel headaches, but what do you say in such a situation? Someone may say, “O, my head is really aching”; that’s the wrong confession. You ought to say, “I have the life of God in me, therefore, every fibre of my being, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, is vitalized by the Spirit of God that lives in me!
I’m healthy and strong.”
You’re not an ordinary person; you’re born of God; you’re born of His Word, and must therefore live by the Word. We’re victorious by the Word on our lips —the words we speak in agreement with God’s Word.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for my glorious life and heritage of greatness in Christ; thank you for making me one with you, and granting me the grace to live victoriously every day, in health, prosperity, joy, liberty and safety. The power of your Word, and the Holy Spirit in me, puts me over in every situation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 6:2(CEV)
Then you are trapped by your own words,
Mark 11:23(CEV)
If you have faith in God and don't doubt, you can tell this mountain to get up and jump into the sea, and it will.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Rev. 13:11-14:1-20; Hab. 1-3
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 17:11-18; Haggai 2.
GOOD MORNING

FAITH IT!
COMPLETE IN JESUS! HALLELUJAH!!!!!
"CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF
GLORY..." (Col1:27)..... THE KING of GLORY IS INSIDE OF YOU.... THE WORD of GOD IS INSIDE OF YOU.... IN FACT THE WHOLE GODHEAD-FATHER GOD, JESUS, (THE ANOINTED ONE AND HIS ANOINTING) AND HOLY SPIRIT ARE INSIDE OF YOU.......WHAT A TEAM!!!.....
VICTORIOUS.....CONQUERING...
INVINCIBLE... COMPLETE IN HIM!!!!......
Have a WONDERFUL day LIVING IN HIS GLORY......

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 12/20/14 12:08 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

A Key To Victorious Living .

Saturday, December 20th .
-Pastor Chris

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever (Psalm 111:10).

In Matthew 22:29, while in dialogue with the Sadducees, Jesus said to them, “...Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” People make mistakes, and go wrong in their choices and actions, because they lack revelation knowledge of what the Spirit of God can do through the power of God’s Word in their lives. The Word of God is the wisdom of God, and to walk outside the Word is to walk in error.
The accurate teaching of the Word of God is so important. Many Christians around the world are taught God’s Word, but not the accurate teaching of it. This explains why some aren’t living victoriously, because for anyone to live a victorious life, he has to understand the Scriptures first. When the Word is taught accurately, it not only imparts faith to you, but also makes you strong and effective in your walk of faith.
Ephesians 4:11-13 tells us something that the Lord did: He gave the five-fold ministry gifts for the benefit of the Church. Look at it: “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.” How important this is! This is why every Christian must be a member of a church where God’s Word is taught, and accurately too.
Christianity is founded on the Word, and sustained by the Word. Therefore, you can only be victorious by the Word. Study the Word by yourself, and for yourself, and make certain to get accurate teaching of the same, so you can increase in knowledge, and be able to deal excellently in the affairs of life as God will have you do.

CONFESSION:
Thank you, Lord, for your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. I live victoriously today because I live by the Word. My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I experience the glory of the Word today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. ;
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 12, Micah 6-7
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 16:11-21, Zeph. 3.
Good Morning

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE HAS THROWN AT YOU:
You may have been thru disappointments. Things
might not be the way you hoped and planned they would be.... SHAKE OFF YOUR
DISAPPOINTMENT.... THERE IS A NEW DAY DAWNING... GET YOUR FIRE BACK! STAND TALL! CHRIST IN YOU IS VERY GREAT..
YOU ARE A WINNER!!! RISE UP IN FAITH AND DECLARE "IT IS MY TIME. I RECEIVE HEAVENS BEST.... IT IS MINE"
Have a GLORIOUS DAY BEING THE WINNER THAT YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.......

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 12/17/14 11:17 PM
RHAPSODY Of REALITIES

He’s Got His Label On you!

THURSDAY, 18th Dec....PASTOR CHRIS

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMP).

God’s label is on you. That’s precisely what the Apostle Paul meant when he said we’re “God’s workmanship”; meaning that you’re His handiwork. For instance, iOS devices have the Apple label designating them as the “workmanship,” or “handiwork” of the Apple Company. There are Android devices that display the Samsung label to indicate they’re the products of Samsung.
In the same way, you have a label on you as God’s handiwork; that label is His Name.
You’re God’s own workmanship, created without any defect. You were made to function perfectly and excellently in life.
You’re crafted for excellence now that you’re born again. God has certified you a success. Observe again what we read in our theme scripture: “ For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined.” Not only do you have the nature of your heavenly Father in you, you also have His label on you.
The same label was on Jesus when He walked the earth. Acts 10:38 says, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
The same is true about you today! You’ve been anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power to do good works.
“Good works” means manifesting the glory of God and establishing His will—His righteousness—upon the earth; winning souls, and bringing men out of darkness into His marvellous light. In your neighbourhood, home, workplace, school—everywhere you find yourself—preach the Gospel, heal the sick, cast out devils, cleanse the lepers, and raise the dead! You’re the one bearing Christ’s label in the world today.

CONFESSION:
God’s label is on me, for I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works. Therefore, as I go about doing good today; my life is filled with God’s goodness and grace in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Revelation 10, Micah 1-3
2 Years Bible Reading Plan :
Rev. 15:1-8, Habakkuk 3.
Good Morning

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS EXCITING DAY : (Based
on Ps90:14-17 NIV) YOU SATISFY ME IN THE MORNING WITH YOUR UNFAILING LOVE. I
SING FOR JOY AND I AM GLAD ALL MY DAYS. YOU SHOW ME YOUR DEEDS AND YOUR
SPLENDOUR TO MY CHILDREN. THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD MY GOD RESTS UPON ME.
THEREFORE, I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. Have a BLESSED DAY IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE...

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:51 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Precise Knowledge Of The Truth .

Wednesday, December 17th .
Pastor Chris

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4).

The Greek word translated “knowledge” in the verse above is “epignosis.” It means full, exact or precise knowledge. So, God wants all men to be saved, and to come to the full, exact, precise knowledge of the truth. If this weren't possible, He wouldn't have said so. This is His desire. It's the reason He has set anointed ministers and ministries in place as gifts to the Church, because He wants us to come to a full knowledge of His Son, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
In Ephesians 4:11-13 the Apostle Paul, referring to this, writes: “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.” Can you see God’s dream for your life? He wants you built up and established in the Word, until you come to such high level of faith and knowledge of the Son of God, mature and full-grown in the Lord.
As you develop in Christ and in the things of the Spirit, as you increase in revelation knowledge of the Word, you’d no longer find yourself saying the wrong things. You won't say, “I don't know what’s wrong with my leg; it appears I have diabetes.” When you have precise knowledge of the truth—the truth about Christ and what He’s done for you, and in you—you won't say, “O, it seems my lungs are failing,” or “There's something wrong with my spine”; no! If you knew the Spirit, and understood the Word, you wouldn't talk that way.
Psalm 87:3 says, “Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God.” That's talking about you. And Psalm 50:2 says, “Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.” So, God shines through you: not cancer, diabetes, kidney failure, lung failure, or typhoid fever! You’re the perfection of beauty. Stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself and say, “I know who I am; greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.” You can say that even now, and have a miracle. Thank you Lord Jesus!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me absolute and exact knowledge of your Word, far removed from assumptions, doubts and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, and the results are evident in me. I’m a master over circumstances, for I know that the greater One lives in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. ;
Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 9,
Jonah 1-4
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 14:11-20,
Habakkuk 1-2.
Good Morning

FAITH IT!
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (PhD)

The Prophetic Utterance:

"If you will take time to listen to my voice and hear my instruction and obey my voice;
I will lead you and guide you into a place of wealth and blessing in a measure you have not known before.
It will be that I will establish you to be a great blessing to many and to cause many to know me and to seek me.
I have chosen you and set you aside for my purpose and my glory.
Through you shall many be able to say the Lord has been good to us.
Set your heart to seek me and to serve me and to obey my order and step-by-step, line upon line, you will grow and accumulate great wealth.
Your former toil shall be forgotten and there will be joy and gladness and laughter.
Trust me with all your heart follow not after your own way do not do the things you have
said to be the way, my way is the way my plans are the plans that will succeed.
So turn today and listen and follow me and I will lead you and guide you to the place." Says the Lord.

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:19 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

ANOINTED TO PRODUCE...

TUESDAY, 16TH DECEMBER.
-PASTOR CHRIS

You did not choose me. I chose you and sent you out to produce fruit, the kind of fruit that will last. Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name (John 15:16 CEV).

Isn't it wonderful to know that the Lord Jesus chose and ordained you to produce abiding fruits: results that stand the test of time? Whatever you do is expected to succeed and “abide”; that means others can build on your success, and take it to the next level; that's the way your life should be.
The Bible tells us about Joseph who was brought into the house of Potiphar as a slave. However, because the Lord was with him, everything he did prospered. He was prosperous and effective. When his master, Potiphar, saw this, he promptly made Joseph the overseer over his house. Potiphar recognized that Joseph was blessed to produce lasting results.
The anointing is on your life by the Holy Spirit to bring about excellence in everything you do. Become conscious of this. Whatever you’re required to do should be a success because you’re a child of God, and you’re fashioned for good works. Ephesians 2:10 says, “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” There’s something about you that makes every task that’s assigned to you a success. Success and excellence are in your spirit, they’re your heritage in Christ.
Therefore, keep bearing fruits. Keep winning. Remain effective. Wherever you find yourself, make a difference. Joseph’s excellence wasn’t discovered when he became the boss; it was discovered while he was a slave. He only became the boss because of his effectiveness. The Spirit of God in you makes you an effective and efficient person: “But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you…” (Acts 1:8 AMP). You're anointed to win, and to make things work; you're anointed, not just to produce results, but lasting results; enduring legacy. Glory to God!

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for the inherent ability in me to be effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! You have equipped and ordained me for a fruitful and productive life. I’m effective in my job, business, ministry, and in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Proverbs 13:4 GNB No matter how much a lazy person may want something, he will never get it. A hard worker will get everything he wants.

One Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 8, Obadiah
Two Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 14:1-10, Nahum 1-3.
GOOD MORNING

FAITH IT!
No tear of sorrow will come to your eyes all through year 2015 in the mighty name
of Jesus!
Concerning you and your family, death is SWALLOWED UP in VICTORY!
Heaven is holding conversation about you.
Angels have been assigned to you by God. So go in peace!

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 12/15/14 01:22 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

The Branches And The Vine Are One.

Monday, December 15th .
Pastor Chris

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that
abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth
forth much fruit: for without me ye can do
nothing (John 15:5).

The beauty of a tree is not in the vine, but in
the branches, and a tree should have the same
life flowing through the branches, as you have
in the vine. Now, this gives you God’s idea;
Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches.”
That means we've got the same life and nature.
Jesus didn't say, “I am the vine; I pray you
become the branches”; neither did He say, “I
am the vine; try to be the branches.” He said, “I
am the vine, ye are the branches.” That’s a fact
for now. So you can boldly say, “Jesus and I are
one; we share the same life.” Glory to God!
Let's look at another scripture: John 14:23; read
the words of Jesus: “...If a man love me, he will
keep my words: and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him, and make our abode
with him.” He said if you love Him, the Father
will love you, and He and the Father will come
to you and settle in you; they'll come and live
with you. He said, “We'll come unto him and
make our home (our abode) with him.” This is
talking about oneness with the Father! We're
one with Him.
Being born again is coming into union with
Christ: that’s the biggest thing about our
salvation. When you were born again, not only
was your spirit recreated, you were also
immersed into Christ; you became one with
Him, literally joined together with Him as one
divine creation. 1 Corinthians 12:13 says, “For
by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body…
and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.”
You've been made to drink into one Spirit;
you’ve become mingled with the Spirit of God as
one divine creation.
This is so amazing! No wonder the Word says,
“You’re a member of His body, of His flesh, and
of His bones.” You’re not one struggling to
attain God’s level; you're already one with Him:
an associate of the God-kind. This is why He
calls you a chosen generation, a royal
priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people,
called to display the virtues, perfections, graces
and excellence of divinity.
PRAYER
Dear God, thank you for the honour of my being
inseparably one with you; not only have you
made me your sanctuary, I’ve also become the
conveyor and dispenser of your righteousness,
mercy, goodness and grace. I bask in the full
blessings of my oneness with you, manifesting
your glory, beauty, and wisdom, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.

Further Study:
Hebrews 2:11 For both he that
sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of
one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call
them brethren, ;
1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto
the Lord is one spirit. ;
Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit itself beareth witness
with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and
joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer
with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 7, Amos 5-9
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 13:11-18, Micah 7
Good Morning.

FAITH IT!
GOD HAS PROMISED - YOUR FUTURE WILL BE BIGGER and BETTER THAN YOUR PRESENT...
Job 8:7 "YOUR BEGINNING WAS SMALL, YET YOUR LATTER END WOULD INCREASE
ABUNDANTLY".... BELIEVE GOD'S PROMISE THAT YOUR LATTER LIFE WILL INCREASE
ABUNDANTLY AND WILL BE PROSPEROUS & SUCCESSFUL ...Have a WONDERFUL DAY OF
HOPE - CONFIDENT EXPECTATION- THAT YOUR FUTURE IS FULL OF OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS AND FAVOUR...

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 12/14/14 05:25 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

IT'S THANKSGIVING.

SUNDAY, 14TH DECEMBER.
-Pastor Chris

And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small (Jeremiah 30:19).

If you look into your life and the receding year in retrospect, you’d find that the Lord has been so gracious and kind; His love, mercy and grace have seen us through a very remarkable year.
Therefore, in celebrating all that He’s done for you, there’re four important things to do in your gratitude and appreciation.
The first is the prayer of thanksgiving: Pray a prayer of thanksgiving from your heart to the Lord today, appreciating Him for a most
successful year. As you pray, express yourself in
thanksgiving; let it flow freely from your heart.
Secondly, offer Him the worship and praise of
thanksgiving. There’s a prayer of thanksgiving,
and there’s also a worship of thanksgiving,
where you’re full of praise, exuberant and
ecstatic with praise from your spirit.
The third is your testimony of thanksgiving,
where you tell of what He’s done in your life.
Here, you’re not thinking about what you
seemingly “didn’t get” or the goal you set to
achieve by the end of the year that didn’t quite
pull through; rather, you’re grateful for the joy
of the Lord that’s in your heart. You’re thankful
for the foundation of your spirit; the foundation
of faith that God gave you! You’re thankful for
the hope in your spirit. There’re people who are
never hopeful for the future, but God gave you
hope. So, testify in thanksgiving of these and
other blessings of God in your life.
The fourth is to give an offering in thanksgiving.
Give the Lord a special thanksgiving offering
today, and project yourself into the greater
future He’s planned for you. Make your mark
today in thanking Him specially, and let the
whole day be full of joy for you. Carry the
atmosphere of thanksgiving with you home from
the Church.
At designated times of the day, have praise and
thanksgiving sessions on your own, or with your
family. Make it an entire day of praise and
thanksgiving, because you’re grateful for all that
Christ is to you, and has accomplished on your
behalf.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for receiving
my worship, praise and thanksgiving, sanctifying
them by your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life,
and your glory has increased in my life. Thank
you for an outstanding 2014, and for your
grace that’s piloting me into the great future
you have for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before
thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands
as the evening sacrifice.
Psalm 147:7-13 Sing unto the LORD with
thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto
our God: 8 Who covereth the heaven with
clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who
maketh grass to grow upon the mountains. 9 He
giveth to the beast his food, andto the young
ravens which cry. 10 He delighteth not in the
strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in
the legs of a man. 11 The LORD taketh pleasure
in them that fear him, in those that hope in his
mercy. 12 Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise
thy God, O Zion. 13 For he hath strengthened
the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy
children within thee.
Psalm 107:21-22 Oh that men would praise the
LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful
works to the children of men! 22 And let them
sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and
declare his works with rejoicing.
Revelation 6, Amos 1-4
Revelation 13:1-10, Micah 5-6
Good Morning.

FAITH IT!
LOVE SUPERNATURALLY: "...GOD HAS POURED OUT HIS LOVE INTO OUR HEARTS BY
THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM HE HAS GIVEN US "(Rom5:5). SEE YOURSELF LIVING IN THE
REALITY OF WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT YOU..... REGARD AS POSSIBLE THE
SUPERNATURAL LEVEL OF LOVE, FAVOUR, VICTORY AND SUCCESS YOU WANT TO ATTAIN
AND BEGIN TO SEE YOURSELF FUNCTIONINGAT THAT LEVEL...Have a GLORIOUS DAY IN
THE SUPERNATURAL LOVE OF FATHER...

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 12/12/14 11:46 PM
Rhapsody Of Realities

The Word Is All-Powerful!

Saturday, December 13th .
-Pastor Chris

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever (1 Peter 1:23).

When the whole world became a chaotic mass, God didn’t rally the angels and say, “Hey, let’s reconstruct the universe.” He spoke creation into being. He said, “Let there be….” and whatever He said came forth. When He said, “Let there be light,” light became! He gave the Word and recreated the world. Everything that exists came from the Word of God. Hebrews 1:3 tells us that He upholds all things by the Word of His power.
Words are powerful, but the Word is all-powerful! I need you to understand this, and let it soak; I want it to get into your spirit so you can truly understand it. Words are powerful, but the WORD is all-powerful! Anybody can say anything and have it produce results, whether or not he’s a Christian. After all, man was made in the image of God, and in His likeness. That's the natural man. He can say anything, and have it affect his life, or affect anybody else’s; so in that light, words are powerful.
However, when a man is born again, he's born of the Word. Our opening scripture says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.” You're the offspring of the Word, if you're born again; you live by the Word. Your life is built by the Word; you dwell in the Word! What does that tell you? It means that you don’t just speak words, you speak the Word. How important this is!
When your spirit is in sync with the Holy Spirit, you speak the Word; your words are spirit and life, like the words of the Master. When you have a situation to deal with, if there’s something you want to change, stir your spirit to speak forth the Word. Never be intimidated by anything! The Word of God in your mouth is God talking; it'll change anything and prevail over circumstances.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, what a privilege it is to have been born of your Word! Your Word in my mouth is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, filled with divine energy to turn any situation around for my good. The Word is in my mouth today, and with it I prevail over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ;
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. ;
Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 5, Joel 1-3.
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 12:11-17; Micah 3-4
Good Morning.

FAITH IT!
"...TO THE PRAISE OF THE GLORY OF HIS GRACE, BY WHICH HE MADE US ACCEPTED (HIGHLY FAVORED) IN THE BELOVED (JESUS)
"(Eph1:6). ....BECAUSE YOU HAVE RECEIVED
JESUS, WHO IS GOD'S BELOVED, AND YOU ARE
FOUND IN HIM, YOU ARE ALSO GOD'S BELOVED SON or DAUGHTER, DEEPLY LOVED and HIGHLY FAVORED BY HIM......THEREFORE: EXPECT GOOD
THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOU TODAY.....EXPECT ALL YOUR NEEDS TO BE MET BY THE ONE WHO HIGHLY FAVORS YOU...... EXPECT DIVINE
PROTECTION FOR HIS FAVOR SURROUNDS YOU LIKE A SHIELD...... EXPECT GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT.....
Have a SUCCESSFUL DAY HIGHLY FAVORED ONE.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:25 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

Final Separation From The World

Friday, December 12th
-Pastor Chris

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:3-4).

For the Christian, water baptism by immersion is important, and its significance shouldn’t be overlooked. Our opening scripture tells us exactly the significance of water baptism: it’s a testimony of your faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. When you’re dipped into water in baptism, you're declaring that you’ve identified with Him in His death and burial. When you’re brought out of the water, it's symbolic of His resurrection; you're thus affirming that you now walk in newness of life. Glory to God!
Moreover, water baptism marks your final separation from the world. When the children of Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground, it was symbolic of water baptism. The Bible says they did it by faith (Hebrews 11:29). 1 Corinthians 10:1-2 tells us that they were baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea:
“Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea
”When they went through the water and came out on the other side, the Egyptians tried to do the same, but they were buried in the water; they all died. At that point, the children of Israel were separated from Egypt; the Red Sea was their final separation. In the same way, water baptism marks your final separation from Egypt, which is a type of the world.
This is why every Christian must be baptized in water; it's a symbol of salvation, but not in the same sense as the salvation of taking away your sins; it's the salvation of a good conscience towards God. 1 Peter 3:20-21 says, “…God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure where unto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ

”PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for separating me from the destructions that ruin men’s lives, and the judgment of this world. I’m identified with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection, and now walk in newness of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

Further Study:
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. ;Galatians 3:26-27 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 4,Hosea 11-14
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 12:1-10,Micah 1-2. Good Morning.

FAITH IT!
BREAKTHROUGH!!!!
YOUR SEASON OF BREAKTHROUGH IS CLOSER
THAN YOU THINK....... YOU CAN HAVE YOUR
BREAKTHROUGH TODAY!! GOD HAS A HARVEST OF ABUNDANCE READY FOR YOU -
IN FACT, YOU ARE ALREADY WALKING IN IT!!!
YOU MUST REALIZE IT.... RECOGNIZE IT.....RECEIVE IT and WALK IN IT BY FAITH and
GIVE GOD THANKS FOR IT!!! UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS, THE SEED OF GREATNESS, IS
INSIDE OF YOU.... AND HE IS REALLY GREAT!!!
Have A FANTASTIC DAY, KNOWING THAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO LIVE IN VICTORY.

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:13 AM

If our greatest need had been information,
...God would have sent us an educator;
If our greatest need had been technology,
...God would have sent us a scientist;
If our greatest need had been money,
...God would have sent us an economist;
But our greatest need was forgiveness,
...So God sent us a Savior.
One Solitary Life
He was born in an obscure village
The child of a peasant woman
He grew up in another obscure village
Where he worked in a carpenter shop until he
was thirty
He never wrote a book
He never held an office
He never went to college
He never visited a big city
He never traveled more than two hundred
miles
From the place where he was born
He did none of the things usually associated
with greatness
He had no credentials but himself
He was only thirty three
His friends ran away
One of them denied him
He was turned over to his enemies
And went through the mockery of a trial
He was nailed to a cross between two thieves
While dying, his executioners gambled for his
clothing
The only property he had on earth
When he was dead
He was laid in a borrowed grave
Through the pity of a friend
Nineteen centuries have come and gone
And today Jesus is the central figure of the
human race
All the armies that have ever marched
All the navies that have ever sailed
All the parliaments that have ever sat
All the kings that ever reigned put together
Have not affected the life of mankind on earth
As powerfully as that one solitary life
One Solitary Life was adapted from a sermon
by Dr James Allan Francis in "The Real Jesus
and Other Sermons"
(c) 1926 by the Judson Press of Philadelphia.

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 12/10/14 05:11 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CHRIST JESUS—THE ONLY MEDIATOR.

WEDNESDAY,DEC. 10TH,2014.
-PASTOR CHRIS

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all…(1 Timothy 2:5-6).

Our opening scripture is about the man, Christ Jesus: who He is, our conviction of His personality, origin, and purpose. There’s no other way for human beings to receive salvation and be reconciled to God except by Jesus Christ. He’s the one who bridges the gap and makes friendship and peace between God and men. This is our conviction about Christ; it’s enough motivation to preach the Gospel.
Acts 4:12 says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” My conviction of this motivates me to preach the Gospel around the world. I’m convinced that there’s no salvation in any other, and I'm inspired and stirred by that thought. Man is doomed without Jesus; therefore, we can't be quiet or pretend as though there's another way. We can't wait too long to save souls, for there's no other way.
Man had become alienated from the life of God through Adam's transgression, but Jesus has reconciled us with the Father in the body of His flesh through death, and presented us holy, blameless and above reproach to the Father. He gave Himself as the payment for us; He paid what I owed, that I could never pay. He did the same for everyone in the world, but many still don't know it. That's why we must keep preaching the Gospel, because until they hear it, they can't believe it. And if they don't believe it, they'll never be saved.
Make soul-winning your life’s passion; let it be your greatest and most important goal in life. Having reconciled you to Himself by Jesus Christ, God has given you the ministry of reconciliation—the task of making others His friends. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 says, “And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the extraordinary love and affection you displayed towards me, through the vicarious death of Jesus, so as to bring me into an inseparable union with you. Thus, I live in glory, fully committed to leading men and women into the warmth and affection of your salvation and grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 2:13-14(CEV)
You were dead, because you were sinful and were not God's people. But God let Christ make you alive, when he forgave all our sins. 14 God wiped out the charges that were against us for disobeying the Law of Moses. He took them away and nailed them to the cross.
2 Corinthians 5:18(CEV)
God has done it all! He sent Christ to make peace between himself and us, and he has given us the work of making peace between himself and others.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING;
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 3:1-6;Hosea 3-6
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 10:1-11;Obadiah 1

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER IS IN GOD IS IN US..HIS LOVE, HIS FAVOUR, HIS GLORY, HIS JOY, HIS PEACE,
HIS ABUNDANCE, HIS POWER, HIS BLESSINGS, HIS PROSPERITY. HE IS YAHWEH, THE GREAT I AM.... BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS, WE ARE........ BECAUSE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS... OH,WHAT AMAZING GRACE.......Have a FANTASTIC DAY BEING
WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS...
Good Morning beloved

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 12/09/14 02:24 AM

It was only five days before Christmas. The
spirit of the season hadn't yet caught up with
me, even though cars packed the parking lot of
our Houston area Target Shopping Center.
Inside the store, it was worse. Shopping carts
and last minute shoppers jammed the aisles.
Why did I come today? I wondered. My feet
ached almost as much as my head.
My list contained names of several people who
claimed they wanted nothing, but I knew their
feelings would be hurt if I didn't buy them
something. Buying for someone who had
everything and deploring the high cost of items,
I considered gift buying anything but fun.
Hurriedly, I filled my shopping cart with last
minute items and proceeded to the long
checkout lines.
I picked the shortest but it looked as if it would
mean at least a 20 minute wait. In front of me
were two small children a boy of about 10 and a
younger girl about 5. The boy wore a ragged
coat. Enormously large, tattered tennis shoes
jutted far out in front of his much too short
jeans. He clutched several crumpled dollar bills
in his grimy hands. The girl's clothing resembled
her brother's. Her head was a matted mass of
curly hair. Reminders of an evening meal
showed on her small face. She carried a
beautiful pair of shiny, gold house slippers.
As the Christmas music sounded in the store's
stereo system, the girl hummed along off key
but happily. When we finally approached the
checkout register, the girl carefully placed the
shoes on the counter. She treated them as
though they were a treasure. The clerk rang up
he bill. "That will be $6.09" the clerk said, as
the boy laid his crumpled dollars atop the stand
while he searched his pockets finally coming up
with $3.12.
"I guess we will have to put them back, " he
bravely said. "We'll come back some other time,
maybe tomorrow."
With that statement, a soft sob broke from the
little girl. "But Jesus would have loved these
shoes," she cried.
"Well, we'll go home and work some more.
Don't cry. We'll come back," he said. Quickly I
handed $3.00 to the cashier. These children had
waited in line for a long time. And, after all, it
was Christmas.
Suddenly a pair of arms came around me and a
small voice said, "Thank you, Sir." "What did
you mean when you said Jesus would like the
shoes?" I asked.
The small boy answered, "Our mommy is sick
and going to heaven. Dad said she might go
before Christmas to be with Jesus."
The girl spoke, "My Sunday school teacher said
the streets in heaven are shiny gold, just like
these shoes. Won't mommy be beautiful walking
on those streets to match these shoes?" My eyes
flooded as I looked into her tear streaked face.
"Yes," I answered, "I am sure she will."
Silently, I thanked God for using these children
to remind me of the true spirit of giving.
Christmas is not about the amount of money
paid, nor the amount of gifts purchased, nor
trying to impress friends and relatives.
Christmas is about the love in your heart to
share with those as Jesus Christ has shared with
each of us. Christmas is about the Birth of Jesus
whom God sent to show the world how much he
really loves us.
Author Unknown

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 12/09/14 02:11 AM
RHAPSODY of REALITIES

No Limitation For Words.

Tuesday, December 9th .
-Pastor Chris

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of
his mouth (Psalm 33:6).

The human body is a limitation of divinity. Let me explain this to you. When Jesus was tabernacled in human flesh, there were things He couldn’t do, because He was in the human body, even though He’s Himself God. For example, He couldn't continue every day, every
hour, without getting tired; He had to sleep.
Once, He was in the boat, and fell asleep, because He was tired.
How Jesus wanted to be free from that body, through the Holy Ghost! That's what He got for us, letting the Spirit loose in us. He couldn't even minister beyond Israel, as much as He loved the whole world; He was limited because
He was a Jew. Even the Samaritan woman wouldn’t want to listen to Him. She said, “How can you ask me for water! You’re a Jew and I'm
a Samaritan; we have no dealings with each other...” (Read John 4:9). Think about the Romans; they would have treated Him in like manner.
The limitation of the human body is the limitation of divinity in you. Jesus was the Word; yet, when He was sleeping, the “Word” wasn’t
sleeping. The only reason He had to sleep was that the body was tired; the body needed rest.
So what does that mean? It means that the essence of the human spirit—the human
personality—is not the physical body, because of the body's obvious limitation.
God, however, designed divinity to be released
through words! Words are illimitable, because they go into the realm of the spirit. You can speak from where you are and have things
happen all over the world. That’s the power of words! You can speak from your closet, and it will have impact in Heaven.
Words! How important your words are! When your spirit is in sync with the Holy Spirit, your words become spirit and life, like the words of Jesus. So, when you have a situation to deal with, when you have changes to effect, meditate
on the Word; soak your spirit in the Word until only the Word comes out of your mouth!

CONFESSION:
I’m strong and courageous! I see glory, victory, success and triumph all around me. I see with the eyes of the Spirit, through the Word, my
glorious heritage in Christ. My heart greatly rejoices, for in Christ I see my salvation,
strength, courage, victory, and righteousness! Halleluiah!

Further Study:
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of
God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart;
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto
me void, but it shall accomplish that which I
please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Daily Scripture Reading;
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 2:1-17, Hosea 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 10:1-11, Obadiah 1

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
I VALUE THE SUPERNATURAL IN MY LIFE....BY FAITH I PLEASE GOD. I AM WELL ABLE, I AM ANOINTED, I AM EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD
WORK. I AM EMPOWERED BY HOLY SPIRIT.
MY LIFE IS GUIDED BY GODS GLORIOUS WORD. NO OBSTACLE CAN DEFEAT ME
BECAUSE MY MIND IS PROGRAMED FOR VICTORY FOR I AM MORE THAN A
CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS. Have a WONDERFUL SUPERNATURAL DAY WITH YOUR MIND SET ON FATHERS LOVE FOR YOU......
Good Morning beloved

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25