Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:20 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CELEBRATE THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS.

MONDAY, 2ND MARCH, 2015.
—PASTOR CHRIS

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves (Philippians 2:3).

There’re people who, instead of seeing the positive side of others and learning from them, get into worthless competition. The news of someone else’s success not only upsets and triggers in them a competitive spirit, they also feel “dwarfed” by them. This ought not to be so.
The success of another person doesn’t mean that you’re failing; therefore, rejoice and celebrate them. Be filled with love. Never find yourself in unhealthy competition with others. If you were starting a business, for example, don’t let it be because you want to compete with somebody else; don’t strive or fight with others; let God lead you. If you’d commit your work to Him and trust Him, He’d cause you to succeed. He’s already established you on the Rock, and that Rock is Christ; therefore, you have nothing to fear.
Moreover, success is relative, and there’re different phases and levels of success. Your success can only be measured according to the vision and target that God has given you. If you’re about a God-given endeavour, then He alone can judge how successful you are. Between you and God, you can decide whether or not you’re successful, because it’s based on what you’re told to do. What He told you to do may not be what He told someone else; so there’s no need to compare yourself with others, or rate yourself on the basis of their success or failure.
Therefore, in all you do, let your motives be right and be void of selfishness. When you hear of other people’s successes, never allow the self-pitying or “why-not-me” attitude. Rejoice. Refuse to compare yourself with anyone. Remember, you’re unique before the Lord!

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love, which is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I extend this undiluted love to everyone around me, showing sincere concern about their challenges, and expressing true joy and happiness for their successes. Envy, jealousy, and pride have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Genesis 4:4-7 GNB Then Abel brought the first lamb born to one of his sheep, killed it, and gave the best parts of it as an offering. The Lord was pleased with Abel and his offering, but he rejected Cain and his offering. Cain became furious, and he scowled in anger. Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why that scowl on your face? If you had done the right thing, you would be smiling; but because you have done evil, sin is crouching at your door. It wants to rule you, but you must overcome it.”
*1 Corinthians 13:4 AMP Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING...
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 9:33-50 Numbers 9-10
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 19:13-22 Exodus 11.

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY:
I HAVE THE LIFE, THE NATURE AND THE ABILITY OF GOD
IN ME..... HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING I NEED FOR LIFE & GODLINESS.
AS JESUS IS - VICTORIOUS, GLORIFIED, EXALTED...SO AM I IN THIS WORLD... I AM SEATED
TOGETHER WITH JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES, REIGNING IN LIFE, BLESSED WITH EVERY
SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN CHRIST JESUS. THEREFORE, I HAVE BOLDNESS NOT ONLY TO
ENTER THE THRONE OF GRACE, BUT ALSO TO LIVE CONTINUOUSLY IN THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE... ALL BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS! GLORY!!!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY-CONFESSING...

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:20 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CELEBRATE THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS.

MONDAY, 2ND MARCH, 2015.
—PASTOR CHRIS

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves (Philippians 2:3).

There’re people who, instead of seeing the positive side of others and learning from them, get into worthless competition. The news of someone else’s success not only upsets and triggers in them a competitive spirit, they also feel “dwarfed” by them. This ought not to be so.
The success of another person doesn’t mean that you’re failing; therefore, rejoice and celebrate them. Be filled with love. Never find yourself in unhealthy competition with others. If you were starting a business, for example, don’t let it be because you want to compete with somebody else; don’t strive or fight with others; let God lead you. If you’d commit your work to Him and trust Him, He’d cause you to succeed. He’s already established you on the Rock, and that Rock is Christ; therefore, you have nothing to fear.
Moreover, success is relative, and there’re different phases and levels of success. Your success can only be measured according to the vision and target that God has given you. If you’re about a God-given endeavour, then He alone can judge how successful you are. Between you and God, you can decide whether or not you’re successful, because it’s based on what you’re told to do. What He told you to do may not be what He told someone else; so there’s no need to compare yourself with others, or rate yourself on the basis of their success or failure.
Therefore, in all you do, let your motives be right and be void of selfishness. When you hear of other people’s successes, never allow the self-pitying or “why-not-me” attitude. Rejoice. Refuse to compare yourself with anyone. Remember, you’re unique before the Lord!

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love, which is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I extend this undiluted love to everyone around me, showing sincere concern about their challenges, and expressing true joy and happiness for their successes. Envy, jealousy, and pride have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Genesis 4:4-7 GNB Then Abel brought the first lamb born to one of his sheep, killed it, and gave the best parts of it as an offering. The Lord was pleased with Abel and his offering, but he rejected Cain and his offering. Cain became furious, and he scowled in anger. Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why that scowl on your face? If you had done the right thing, you would be smiling; but because you have done evil, sin is crouching at your door. It wants to rule you, but you must overcome it.”
*1 Corinthians 13:4 AMP Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING...
Mark 9:33-50 Numbers 9-10
Matthew 19:13-22 Exodus 11.

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY:
I HAVE THE LIFE, THE NATURE AND THE ABILITY OF GOD
IN ME..... HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING I NEED FOR LIFE & GODLINESS.
AS JESUS IS - VICTORIOUS, GLORIFIED, EXALTED...SO AM I IN THIS WORLD... I AM SEATED
TOGETHER WITH JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES, REIGNING IN LIFE, BLESSED WITH EVERY
SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN CHRIST JESUS. THEREFORE, I HAVE BOLDNESS NOT ONLY TO
ENTER THE THRONE OF GRACE, BUT ALSO TO LIVE CONTINUOUSLY IN THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE... ALL BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS! GLORY!!!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY-CONFESSING...

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 02/28/15 11:13 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

STRENGTHENED FOR KINGDOM WORK.

SUNDAY, 1ST MARCH, 2015
—Pastor Chris

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power (1 Cor. 15:24).

The Lord Jesus called us to establish His Kingdom in the earth. He’s setting up His Kingdom in this earth, and after He’s set it up, and ruled and reigned in this earth, there’ll come the judgment of the Great White Throne where He’ll sit and judge everyone that ever came to this world. The Bible says we’ll sit with Him on thrones to judge the nations of the world; but before that happens, you’re going to have to do what He’s called you to do.
The reason you’re in this world is to establish His Kingdom of righteousness in this earth. There’s a job for you here; it’s leading men and women into righteousness. This is something you must be passionate about. There’s no Christian who’s excluded from this; none of us is called to lazy through life. We’re an army, God’s army, enlisted into the ministry of reconciliation: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19).
The army is a profession of discipline and toughness. A soldier in service doesn’t live like civilians do; he’s got a regimented lifestyle. He endures tough, physical and mental training, and he’s always battle-ready. The body of Christ is an army! There’re no sissies in God’s army; you must be strong and tough for the job at hand. When it’s time to pray and you’re required to stand, stand up and pray! If you’re required to kneel, kneel!
As a soldier in God’s army, you’re called to a life of spiritual discipline, to become tough for the Kingdom! Soul-winning, for you, is non-negotiable, because that’s your lifestyle. Be fervent and zealous about the things of God; be involved in establishing His Kingdom in the earth; be fervent in soul-winning. He has strengthened you for this purpose.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of being a participator in the establishment of your Kingdom in the earth. Your Spirit is at work in me, causing me to dispense your righteousness and love! My life is an absolute manifestation of your glory! As Christ reigns as King over all the earth, I reign with Him, in establishing His Kingdom in the earth, and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
*Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
*2 Timothy 2:4 NIV No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer.

Daily Scripture Reading—
Mark 9:14-32 Numbers 7-8
Matthew 19:1-12 Exodus 10

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: REMEMBER, YOU ARE EQUIPPED, EMPOWERED AND ANOINTED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS..... YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.
YOU ARE NOT LACKING— GODS ABILITY IS IN YOU. GLORY!!! REJOICE, AND BE GLAD, YOUR INCREASE AND VICTORY IS AT HAND. THIS IS YOUR TIME FOR ADVANCEMENT AND NEW
OPPORTUNITIES.... YOU ARE READY FOR WHATEVER MAY COME BECAUSE YOU PUT
YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN THE LIVING GOD AND HIS WORD, WHO WILL NEVER/EVER FAIL YOU....
Have an EXCITING DAY FOR CHRIST IN YOU IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY... (Col1:27)

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 02/28/15 11:09 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

STRENGTHENED FOR KINGDOM WORK.

SUNDAY, 1ST MARCH, 2015
—Pastor Chris

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power (1 Cor. 15:24).

The Lord Jesus called us to establish His Kingdom in the earth. He’s setting up His Kingdom in this earth, and after He’s set it up, and ruled and reigned in this earth, there’ll come the judgment of the Great White Throne where He’ll sit and judge everyone that ever came to this world. The Bible says we’ll sit with Him on thrones to judge the nations of the world; but before that happens, you’re going to have to do what He’s called you to do.
The reason you’re in this world is to establish His Kingdom of righteousness in this earth. There’s a job for you here; it’s leading men and women into righteousness. This is something you must be passionate about. There’s no Christian who’s excluded from this; none of us is called to lazy through life. We’re an army, God’s army, enlisted into the ministry of reconciliation: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19).
The army is a profession of discipline and toughness. A soldier in service doesn’t live like civilians do; he’s got a regimented lifestyle. He endures tough, physical and mental training, and he’s always battle-ready. The body of Christ is an army! There’re no sissies in God’s army; you must be strong and tough for the job at hand. When it’s time to pray and you’re required to stand, stand up and pray! If you’re required to kneel, kneel!
As a soldier in God’s army, you’re called to a life of spiritual discipline, to become tough for the Kingdom! Soul-winning, for you, is non-negotiable, because that’s your lifestyle. Be fervent and zealous about the things of God; be involved in establishing His Kingdom in the earth; be fervent in soul-winning. He has strengthened you for this purpose.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of being a participator in the establishment of your Kingdom in the earth. Your Spirit is at work in me, causing me to dispense your righteousness and love! My life is an absolute manifestation of your glory! As Christ reigns as King over all the earth, I reign with Him, in establishing His Kingdom in the earth, and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
*Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
*2 Timothy 2:4 NIV No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer.

Daily Scripture Reading—
Mark 9:14-32 Numbers 7-8
Matthew 19:1-12 Exodus 10

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: REMEMBER, YOU ARE EQUIPPED, EMPOWERED AND ANOINTED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS..... YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.
YOU ARE NOT LACKING— GODS ABILITY IS IN YOU. GLORY!!! REJOICE, AND BE GLAD, YOUR INCREASE AND VICTORY IS AT HAND. THIS IS YOUR TIME FOR ADVANCEMENT AND NEW
OPPORTUNITIES.... YOU ARE READY FOR WHATEVER MAY COME BECAUSE YOU PUT
YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN THE LIVING GOD AND HIS WORD, WHO WILL NEVER/EVER FAIL YOU....
Have an EXCITING DAY FOR CHRIST IN YOU IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY... (Col1:27)

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 02/27/15 11:51 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

You Must First Be Righteous To Live Right!

Saturday, February 28th .
—Pastor Chris

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness (Romans 4:3).

Some Christians haven't quite understood the concept of righteousness. They still look at the righteousness of God from its result, rather than its source. As Christians, we received righteousness as a gift: "...they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:17). Right living is the result of righteousness; right living isn't righteousness.
There're many who think that if they could live right, then they'll be made the righteousness of God. It's not so. You'd have to first believe in Jesus Christ, and have the gift of righteousness imparted to your spirit before you'd be able to live right. You could never be righteous by living right. How could you live out what you don't have?
It's like expecting someone who isn't born again to walk in love; that's not going to work. Two things you can't do until you have Christ in you: first, you can't walk in love; secondly, you can't live right. You must have Christ, whom the Bible says is made unto us righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30), to live right. Until you're righteous, God doesn't expect you to produce righteousness; He'll be remiss to ask you to do what you couldn't do.
That's the reason He imparts righteousness to you as a gift, knowing that once you become righteous, you can live righteously; your life becomes the manifestation of His goodness, glory, grace and love. All of these and other divine attributes will be evident in your life as you live out the Word.

CONFESSION:
I'm the manifestation and expression of God's righteousness; the proof of His equity, glory and grace! I'm excited about my new life in Christ: a life of dominion, love, excellence and power through righteousness. Halleluiah!

Further Study:
*Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. ;
*Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 8:27-38-9:1-13, Num. 5-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 18:21-35, Exodus 9

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY:
WHAT JOY IS FOUND IN YOUR EVER ABIDING PRESENCE OH LORD!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR
AMAZING LOVE, GRACE, PEACE, JOY AND FAVOUR THAT YOU HAVE SO ABUNDANTLY
POURED INTO OUR LIVES BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT..... WHAT A PRIVILEGE TO BE SEATED
TOGETHER WITH JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES AS SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF OUR FATHER GOD.... OUR JOY IS OVERFLOWING.... WE ARE
SOOO SO... SOOO...BLESSED... Have an EXCITING DAY BELOVED OF FATHER... ENJOY
BEING BLESSED!!!!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 02/27/15 02:58 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

**SPEAK LIFE**

FRIDAY,FEBRUARY 27TH .
—PASTOR CHRIS.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21).

God spoke creation into being through words. When He said, "Let there be light", light came into being (Genesis 1:3). Most of Genesis chapter one is about God speaking creation into being. Have you ever wondered why God had to "talk" to bring forth these things instead of making them?
It's because by talking, you create a sound code. Speech creates sound waves, and the original source material for creation is sound, because that's the energy produced by words.
Sound code therefore, is the instruction, meaning, account, or information embedded in a sound wave. Sometime ago, a scientist performed an experiment to ascertain the effect of words on water. He had water in different jars and would talk to the different containers of water.
After a long while, each of them formed crystals. The ones he talked nicely to formed beautiful crystals. He spoke words of love: "You're wonderful; you're beautiful; you're full of love"; and beautiful crystals resulted.
However, the jars he spoke harshly to, saying, "You're ugly, terrible, bad; I hate you", formed very poor, ugly-looking crystals; deformed crystals. What then is the moral behind this? The human body is seventy per cent water.
That means more than two-thirds of your physical body is water. Therefore, speaking negative words to yourself results in the deformity of the water crystals in your body; deformed crystals resulting from deformed minds.
Many have talked themselves to death without knowing it. Refuse to speak negatively or ugly about yourself; many think it's "fashionable" to do so, and that's sad.
They pick lots of negative communication from their environment, workplace, neighborhood, etc., and take them home. Like some who, referring to their job, will say, "This thing is killing me"; or the mother who keeps saying,
"These children are killing me", and thinks it doesn't matter; it does! They're destroying the water crystals in their bodies, because those crystals respond to words. Speak life to your body, your environment, family, and to
your world!

CONFESSION:
The Word of God has produced life in me; I'm a testimony of the grace and glory of God as a result of the impact of the Word in my life. I'm walking in righteousness, victory, prosperity, health, success and greatness. Hallelujah!

Further Study:
*James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. ; *Proverbs 15:4
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit. ; Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 8:14-26, Numbers 3-4
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 18:12-20, Exodus 8

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
REJOICE... REJOICE... REJOICE...YOU ARE ALIVE!!! ACT LIKE IT!! TALK LIKE IT!!! CELEBRATE YOURSELF - YOU ARE ONE OF A
KIND... A MASTERPIECE !!! SMILE BIGGER.... LAUGH LOUDER AND OFTEN... JESUS IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT... LET HIS GRACE ENABLE YOU... LET HIS JOY EMPOWER YOU... "REJOICE IN THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE AND BE GLAD IN IT" (Ps118:24)...
Have a FUN-FILLED day as you CELEBRATE GOD'S GREATNESS IN YOU...

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/26/15 12:55 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

A Necessity For Spiritual Growth .

THURSDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY
—Pastor Chris

That we henceforth be no more children...But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ (Ephesians 4:14-15).

As a Christian, something very important you need to understand is that Jesus Christ is not only alive today, but He's also with us through the Holy Spirit, and cares affectionately for us. Moreover, He wants us to take His message to the ends of the earth. That's what our life is about: taking His message to those who are yet to know Him. We're a light to a world in darkness. However, in our journey of winning souls and changing lives, there's a necessity for spiritual growth; we must keep growing in the Word, and consciously enhance our fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
It's not enough to be born again; there's so much more in God to enjoy. How much liberty of the Spirit that you'll enjoy depends on the spiritual knowledge of God's Word that you have. His blessings that you'll enjoy in your life depend on the knowledge of Him that you have in your spirit. The less knowledge you have, the less blessings and joy of the Spirit that will flow through you.
This is important because the knowledge of God's Word is what puts you over in life. The Bible says through knowledge shall the just be delivered, not just from trouble, but also into their inheritance (Proverbs 11:9). Through the knowledge of God's Word, you're able to exercise dominion and control over circumstances.
In addition, through the growth that you experience by being in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you're constantly being lifted over and above the corrupting influences of this world. When men are cast down because of their experiences, you have another message: There's lifting up (Job 22:29)!
Never allow the challenges you face overwhelm you. Whatever challenges you might be facing today are what you've been built, prepared and fashioned for. None of us is given more than he or she can handle: "...God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able..." (1 Corinthians 10:13). Rather than focus on the trouble, act on the Word, and you'll surely have a testimony.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness you've brought me into. I'm excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances, as I walk in the fullness of your blessings, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*Hebrews 5:12-14 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. ;
*1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 7:23-8:1-13, Numbers 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 18:1-11, Exodus 7

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
SCRIPTURE TELLS US;
"LET THE WEAK SAY 'I AM STRONG' " DON'T TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEM. RATHER TALK THE SOLUTION.... IN OTHER WORDS, DON'T TALK ABOUT THE WAY YOU ARE. RATHER TALK ABOUT THE WAY YOU
WANT TO BE..... THE WAY GOD DECLARES YOU TO BE... HAVE A VICTOR MENTALITY...HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE... CHRIST IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT!!! HAVE A FANTASTIC
DAY SAYING THE SAME THINGS AS GOD SAYS ABOUT YOU.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 02/24/15 11:31 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

YOUR INHERITANCE IN HIM.

WED., 25TH FEBRUARY, 2015
—Pastor Chris

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among
all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

The Word of God is able to deliver an inheritance to you. This is why study and
meditation on the Word is of utmost importance to the believer. Colossians 1:12-13 says, "Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us
meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into
the kingdom of his dear Son".
God has qualified you to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light, so you see,
there's an inheritance for you in Christ Jesus.
You couldn't qualify for it by yourself, but He qualified you by Christ Jesus, for a glorious
heritage. Something else to note is that He delivered you from the power of darkness, and translated you into the Kingdom of His dear Son.
Darkness represents evil powers, demons, devils and their works. But He delivered you from them all; He didn't say it'll happen if you prayed hard enough; He's already done it. All He expects of you is to respond to His Word,
and walk in the blessings of all He's done for you in Christ.
The Bible says through knowledge - revelation
knowledge - shall the just be delivered into their
inheritance (Proverbs 11:9). As you study and meditate on the Word, not only will you
discover your inheritance in Christ, you'll also be able to relate with, and enjoy, all that God has made available to you in Him. Live in your
inheritance in Christ. Celebrate it.
Celebrating your inheritance and all that Christ has done for you is one way of silencing the devil. As you give thanks to God for the things He's done for you in Christ Jesus: your salvation, divine health, prosperity, peace, and His life in you, you're celebrating your
inheritance in Him.

CONFESSION:
I'm a child of God, and a joint heir with Christ.
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I'm conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through
meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my
inheritance in Christ. Halleluiah!

Further Study:
*Psalm 16:5-6 NIV LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. 6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
*Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 7:1-23, Leviticus 26-27
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 17:22-27, Exodus 6

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
VICTORY! VICTORY!! VICTORY!!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND GOD'S ABILITY IN YOU- THINK THE THOUGHTS OF VICTORY!!! HOLD ONTO THE THOUGHTS OF VICTORY IN YOUR
MIND UNTIL THEY BECOME HABIT- AND PART OF YOUR SPIRIT LIFE - YOUR THOUGHTS OF VICTORY WILL LEAD TO A
LIFESTYLE OF BEING VICTORIOUS. "AS A MAN
THINKS WITHIN HIMSELF, SO IS HE" Prov 23:7)..... GO FOR IT! EXPECT TO GET IT! IF GOD IS FOR YOU, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING- CAN BE AGAINST YOU.. (Rom. 8:31). Have a FANTASTIC DAY IN THE
VICTORIOUS ONE- JESUS!

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/23/15 11:41 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

HAVE NO CONSCIOUSNESS OF NEED.

TUESDAY, 24TH FEB., 2015.
—Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

As you study the scriptures, and grow in the knowledge of God’s Word, you’d discover that everything you could ever want has been provided in the Word. What God wants isn’t for
us to use prayer as an avenue to ask Him for the things we need; rather, the purpose of
prayer is our fellowship with Him. That’s what He seeks.
1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” You’ve been called unto the fellowship of Jesus Christ. That means you’ve been brought into oneness, a partnership
or family union with Jesus Christ. If this is true, what in the world could you ever be in need of?
Every good thing you could ever want in your life, or have enough sense to ask for is wrapped up in Christ. To have Christ is to have everything.
Our opening scripture says He’s already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness.
Your approach to the Word of God should be, “If God says it, then my response is ‘YES’. If He
says I have all things in Christ, then it means all things are mine; no need to ask for anything because all my needs have been provided in
Christ.” Let this be the way you think. Jesus had no consciousness of need; follow His example.

CONFESSION:
I have no consciousness of need, because Christ is in me, and He’s my all! With Him, I have everything. My life is one of ever-increasing glory as I live in, and by, the Word, and
constantly fellowship with the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
*1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
*Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Daily Scripture Reading;
Mark 6:30-56 Leviticus 25
Matthew 17:14-21 Exodus 5

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
EACH and EVERY DAY IS OVERFLOWING WITH
BLESSINGS FROM GOD. HE RICHLY GIVES US ALL THINGS TO ENJOY (1Tim6:11) TODAY: FILL YOUR MIND WITH THOUGHTS OF YOUR LOVING
HEAVENLY FATHER WHO WISHES YOU TO PROSPER AND BE HEALTHY AS YOU ADVANCE
AND GROW SPIRITUALLY (3John2)......
NOW, YOU ARE IN CHRIST, HE IS ALL YOU NEED.... LET HIM BE YOUR FOCUS... LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART..... LET HIS LOVE DOMINATE YOUR
ENTIRE EXISTENCE ... YOU ARE HIS BELOVED, HIGHLY FAVOURED and ABUNDANTLY BLESSED CHILD...
Have a WONDERFUL day of PRAISE, THANKSGIVING and WORSHIP of your LOVING
HEAVENLY FATHER....

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/23/15 02:19 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Your Revelation Of The Gospel.

Monday, February 23rd, 2015
—Pastor Chris

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

There's such a thing as "Your understanding of the Gospel". It's not enough to say, "Well, I preach the Gospel"; the question is, "What Gospel do you preach?" What really is the Gospel? What's your understanding of the Gospel? In Romans 1:16, the apostle Paul said, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".
Your personal understanding of the Gospel is very important, because your life would be a reflection of "your gospel". You have a gospel; I have a gospel; and every one of us has his or her gospel. Your gospel is your perception of what Christ came to do, and the import, impact, and relevance of that in the now. That's what will form your message. Your life would reflect that message; everything you do will be an expression of your understanding of that message.
As a Christian, you're living your understanding of Christianity. You're expressing your idea of Christianity every day that you live, consciously or unconsciously. You can't live above your revelation of the Gospel. Your speech, your thinking process, and your outlook on life are all from your understanding of the Gospel. Everything you see through your Gospel-screen, as it were, whatever you believe about Jesus, will affect what you think about life. This is why it's so important that you have the highest idea, the highest revelation that God would give you, because your life will be an expression of your revelation of Him.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for perfecting my understanding and perception of the Gospel of Christ, and for granting me insights, enlightenment, and understanding through the Holy Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of the Gospel. I'm confident that I'll consistently make progress and walk in victory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Hebrews 5:13-14 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. ;
★Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; ;
★Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 6:1-29, Leviticus 24
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 17:1-13, Exodus 4

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS LOVELY DAY:
GOD IS DAILY LOADING ME WITH SUPERNATURAL
BENEFITS THAT IS GIVING ME THE ADVANTAGE IN LIFE. I AM RENEWED, REFRESHED AND ELEVATED FOR A LIFE OF
GLORY, POWER AND EXCELLENCE THRU THE
WORD AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN. I AM FILLED WITH GRACE AND AM SURROUNDED BY DIVINE FAVOUR.
Have a BLESSED DAY IN THE FULLNESS OF THE BLESSING.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/23/15 02:16 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Your Revelation Of The Gospel.

Monday, February 23rd, 2015
—Pastor Chris

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

There's such a thing as "Your understanding of the Gospel". It's not enough to say, "Well, I preach the Gospel"; the question is, "What Gospel do you preach?" What really is the Gospel? What's your understanding of the Gospel? In Romans 1:16, the apostle Paul said, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".
Your personal understanding of the Gospel is very important, because your life would be a reflection of "your gospel". You have a gospel; I have a gospel; and every one of us has his or her gospel. Your gospel is your perception of what Christ came to do, and the import, impact, and relevance of that in the now. That's what will form your message. Your life would reflect that message; everything you do will be an expression of your understanding of that message.
As a Christian, you're living your understanding of Christianity. You're expressing your idea of Christianity every day that you live, consciously or unconsciously. You can't live above your revelation of the Gospel. Your speech, your thinking process, and your outlook on life are all from your understanding of the Gospel. Everything you see through your Gospel-screen, as it were, whatever you believe about Jesus, will affect what you think about life. This is why it's so important that you have the highest idea, the highest revelation that God would give you, because your life will be an expression of your revelation of Him.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for perfecting my understanding and perception of the Gospel of Christ, and for granting me insights, enlightenment, and understanding through the Holy Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of the Gospel. I'm confident that I'll consistently make progress and walk in victory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Hebrews 5:13-14 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. ;
★Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; ;
★Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 6:1-29, Leviticus 24
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 17:1-13, Exodus 4

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS LOVELY DAY:
GOD IS DAILY LOADING ME WITH SUPERNATURAL
BENEFITS THAT IS GIVING ME THE ADVANTAGE IN LIFE. I AM RENEWED, REFRESHED AND ELEVATED FOR A LIFE OF
GLORY, POWER AND EXCELLENCE THRU THE
WORD AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN. I AM FILLED WITH GRACE AND AM SURROUNDED BY DIVINE FAVOUR.
Have a BLESSED DAY IN THE FULLNESS OF THE BLESSING.

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 02/22/15 04:18 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THE CHURCH: STRONGER, BIGGER AND MORE EFFECTIVE!

SUNDAY, FEB. 22ND, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder (Matthew 21:44).

The Church of Jesus Christ is the ground and pillar of truth (1 Timothy 3:15). However, there're those who have set themselves as enemies of the Church. Some have vowed that by the time they are through with Christianity, nobody will remember it existed. In Psalm 2:4, the Bible shows us that "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision". Such misled folks are not alone in their derision; many have made such empty threats before, but God's Word and His work outlived them, and will yet outlive anyone who stands in its path.
We're in the biggest and greatest union that the world has ever seen; we're in the greatest team ever. We aren't in something that's irrelevant and weak, and fading away; the Church of Jesus Christ is stronger, bigger and more effective today, than any time in history. This is the reality. We're seeing greater miracles today than any time in the history of the Church. Haggai 2:9 says, "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former...." That's His Word, and so it's got to be, and that's what's going on all around the world.
The Church is stronger than ever before, and we give the credit to the Holy Spirit, whose influence, power, impact and work is evident in the body of Christ today more than ever. Those who keep whipping the Church, saying that the Church today is void of power and in a backslidden state, are not in touch with reality; they're not seeing rightly.
Jesus prayed the Father to send the Holy Spirit. Then He (Jesus) ascended to heaven, and the Holy Spirit has been with us ever since, building the Church. He's in charge of the Church today; He's the Lord of the harvest. It'll therefore be out of place for anyone to say or suggest that the Church is failing in the hands of the Holy Spirit, when in reality, we're making the greatest impact for the Lord in our day. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION:
I belong to the church of the living God, the ground and pillar of truth, where I'm taught the Word, equipped, trained, nurtured, built, and edified in wisdom and righteousness! Thank you Father, for your power and glory in the Church, and your work of righteousness that's being spread and established all over the earth, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
★Ephesians 4:11-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

★Luke 4:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
Jesus Rejected at Nazareth
16 So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
★Matthew 16:18 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 5:21-43 Leviticus 22-23
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 16:21-28 Exodus 3.

Good Morning beloved. Enjoy your Sunday

FAITH IT!
FAITH ALWAYS SPEAKS: Everything you require for a GLORIOUS, SUCCESSFUL and
VICTORIOUS life is already IN YOU - JESUS- the Seed of Greatness. You ACTIVATE them
by SPEAKING them forth. You can change ANY situation with your MOUTH. God's Word in you, SPOKEN out of your MOUTH, is just as POWERFUL as God's Word in HIS MOUTH...Have a GREAT DAY,
Remembering:, "WHAT YOU SAY IS WHAT YOU GET."

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 02/21/15 01:22 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CHRIST...OUR HOME! 

SAT., FEBRUARY 21ST, 2015. 
—PASTOR CHRIS

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10). 

One day, some of the disciples of John the Baptist came to Jesus and were surprised to see that He had a house, unlike John the Baptist, who often lived in the wilderness, eating locusts and wild honey. These disciples of John stayed with Jesus throughout the day, asking questions about the Kingdom and having Jesus answer their questions. When it was nighttime, rather than go back to John, they stayed with Jesus 
You'd have thought they'd return to John the next day, but no; they continued with Jesus and became His disciples; why? They had come home. That was what their soul had been searching for. Christ is our home. To be in Christ is to find rest for your soul; He's your peaceful habitation. 
Our opening verse says, "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his" (Hebrews 4:10). Christ is the real deal; He's God Himself. It doesn't get better than that. He's a person and He's also a place - our place in God. To be a Christian means you've come into Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17 talks about being in Christ: "...if any man be in Christ..."; that's the place! You came home, into Christ, when you were born again. No wonder the Bible says in Him we live (Acts 17:28).
Ephesians 2:6 tells us that God has made us sit together in heavenly places, "in Christ"; that's your home; that's your environment; that's your place! So when you say, "I'm in Christ", it means you're at home. This is Christianity; you've been immersed into Christ. What a place; what a home - where there's no sin, sickness, disease, failure, poverty, defeat, weakness or death! Rather, all you have is health, joy, peace, success, strength, prosperity, beauty, and life forevermore! 

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for making me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ! Not only does Christ live in me, He's also my home, and the environment from which I function. Christ is my glory, my health, wealth, wisdom, righteousness, and my all! In Him I live, and move, and have my being.

FURTHER STUDY: 
★1 Corinthians 1:30(CEV)
You are God's children. He sent Christ Jesus to save us and to make us wise, acceptable, and holy.
★Acts 17:28(CEV)
And he gives us the power to live, to move, and to be who we are. “We are his children,” just as some of your poets have said.
★Colossians 1:26-27(CEV)
For ages and ages this message was kept secret from everyone, but now it has been explained to God's people. 
27 God did this because he wanted you Gentiles to understand his wonderful and glorious mystery. And the mystery is that Christ lives in you, and he is your hope of sharing in God's glory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 5:1-20;Leviticus 19-21
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 16:13-20;Exodus 2

Excellent Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
GOD HAS CALLED US TO WALK IN THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE......
IN HIS PRESENCE IS
EXTRAORDINARY JOY AND IN HIS JOY IS EXTRAORDINARY STRENGTH AND IN HIS
STRENGTH IS EXTRAORDINARY VICTORY!!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY WALKING IN THE AWARENESS OF FATHERS MANIFESTED
PRESENCE.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 02/20/15 03:11 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Understanding Spiritual
Mysteries—God’s Will For You!

Friday, 20th February, 2015.
—Pastor Chris

And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why
speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and
said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the
mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not
given (Matt. 13:10-11).

Just like the disciples, whom the Master was
addressing in our opening scripture, you also
have been granted the ability to know and
understand spiritual
mysteries. In Eph. 1:17-18, Paul prayed, “That
the God of
our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may
give unto you the spirit of wisdom and
revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of
your understanding being
enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope
of his calling, and what the riches
of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.”
This, however, should no longer be just a prayer
for you; respond to it and
appropriate it into your life, because that’s the
will of God for you.
God wants you to have insight into mysteries
and secrets, with your spirit flooded with light
to see and apprehend your heritage, and
identity in Christ.
So, you say, “I‘ve been given the spirit of
wisdom and
revelation, in the knowledge of God; the eyes of
my understanding are
enlightened; therefore, I know the hope of my
calling; spiritual realities are unveiled to me! I
know who I am, and all that belongs to me in
Christ.” It’s important to
respond to the Word this way because faith is
the response of the human spirit to the Word of
God.
Psalm 25:14 lets us know that the secret of the
LORD is with them that reverence Him. He
unveils His will to them.
When you have the holy fear of God, and
honour Him in
your life, He will give you revelations of His
Word, and
make Himself known to you in a special way.
The words of Jesus further amplify this in John
14:21: “He
that hath my commandments, and keepeth
them, he it is that
loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved
of my
Father, and I will love him, and will manifest
myself to him.”

PRAYER:
I have the ability to know and
understand the mysteries of the Kingdom,
because the Lord has enlightened my spirit;
therefore, I walk in the light, and manifest the
same to my world! Thank you Lord, for being
my light, and also
for making me the light of the
world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 2:12, John 14:26,
John 16:13.

1 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-41 Leviticus 16-18
2 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:1-12 Exodus 1

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
THIS IS MY SEASON OF THE FAVOR OF THE LORD....I AM HIGHLY FAVORED, GREATLY
LOVED AND ABUNDANTLY BLESSED. I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST and HIS THOUGHTS
ARE THOUGHTS OF VICTORY, BLESSINGS, ABUNDANCE, OVERFLOW, PROSPERITY,
GRACE, GLORY, LOVE, PEACE and JOY.... I AM ANOINTED, I AM EQUIPPED AND I AM
EMPOWERED TO FULFILL GOD'S PLAN and PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE.
Have a BLESSED day in the FAVOR of the LORD....

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/19/15 12:16 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FULL OF WISDOM.

THURSDAY, 19TH FEBR. 2015
—Pastor Chris

That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and
sanctification, and redemption (1 Cor.1:29-30).

Just as Christ is your life (Colossians 3:4), and also your righteousness, sanctification, and riddance (redemption), He's also your wisdom.
Christ being your wisdom means you're the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge, for the Bible says in Him are deposited all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge (Colossians 2:3), and He lives in you.
There're people who are always miles apart from wisdom; when they talk or act, wisdom is never seen or heard. They have the wrong
mindset, and therefore reason foolishly, because wisdom eludes them; but that's not you. Christ has been made unto you wisdom.
Your role is to respond to God's Word by declaring, "Christ is my wisdom; I'm excellent, and I do excellent things". Someone may hear
you talk that way and think you're proud and boastful, but you're not; rather, you're
establishing the truth about who you are in Christ.
You don't get wisdom in the classroom or laboratory; it's not in age either; it comes from God; true wisdom is of the Spirit. Being in Christ and Christ in you, you have access to divine wisdom. Therefore, that controlling force to always be in the center of God's will, and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom is at work in your life. That force of wisdom
controls your thoughts and actions and causes everything you do to turn out excellently.
Recognize and acknowledge that you're full of the wisdom of God. Now and again, consciously declare that the wisdom of God in your heart
and in your mouth is seen and heard.

CONFESSION:
Christ is my wisdom; therefore I have an excellent spirit. I think differently, because God's Word has moulded my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous. Divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions today! I function in God's perfect will and have
insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Halleluiah!

Further Study:
★1 Corinthians 2:12-13 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that
are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s
wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with
spiritual.
★James 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with
knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Mark 4:1-20, Leviticus 15
Matthew 15:29-39, Genesis 50

FAITH IT!
DELIGHT YOURSELF IN YOUR FATHERS LOVE FOR YOU TODAY.... EMBRACE HIS GOODNESS AND FAVOUR and KNOW THAT HIS GRACE
EMPOWERS YOU TODAY. KNOW THAT HIS JOY IS YOUR STRENGTH and LET HIS PEACE
GUARD and PROTECT YOU TODAY..... YOU ARE HIS BELOVED... YOU ARE FATHERS'
FAVOURED CHILD and HE DELIGHTS OVER YOU WITH JOYFUL SINGING......
Have an EXTRAVAGANT DAY as you TURN YOUR BLESSINGS INTO JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS...

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 02/18/15 12:17 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Peculiar, Supernatural, And Extraordinary!

Wednesday, Febr. 18th , 2015
—Pastor Chris

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Being born again, you're a new creation in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17), having the life and nature of God in your spirit. See His description of you in 1 Peter 2:9: "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light". You're peculiar, chosen, royal, supernatural, and one of a kind! See yourself in this light.
The Word of God is God's mirror, which He gave to you, so you can look and see who you really are. For example, in His prayer to the Father, Jesus said "...the glory which thou gavest me I have given them...(John 17:22); that's God holding up His mirror for you to see that you're a partaker of His glory. You've been glorified with Jesus.
Ponder again on His description of you in 1 Peter 2:9: "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light". You're chosen, royal and peculiar; you're unique and special. You're the most celebrated of all God's creation; you're born of His Word; and full of the Holy Ghost. He chose you to be the one to show forth His praises and manifest His glory in the earth. What a calling!
When the Lord Jesus walked this earth, even though He laid aside His glory, He walked gloriously. He lived and manifested the supernatural. He walked on water, talked to the wind and the waves, unstopped deaf ears, opened blind eyes, healed lame legs, restored maimed limbs, and even raised the dead. He was extraordinary. He did all that He did to let us know that we have the same ability within us to function likewise.
The same Holy Spirit that was the power and essence of Jesus lives in you today. That means you can think, talk, walk, and act like Jesus. What a life!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that has lifted and placed me on a pedestal beyond the ordinary. I acknowledge my special place in Christ and declare that my life is a manifestation of your glory even as I live and walk in the supernatural today, and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
★1 Peter 2:9 AMP
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ;
★Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Mark 3:13-35, Leviticus 13-14
Matthew 15:21-28, Genesis 49

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: FEAR NOTHING!.... REMEMBER; YOU ARE AS BOLD
AS A LION! HAVE THE "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE" ATTITUDE!...
ALWAYS DECLARE:
WHO YOU ARE , WHAT YOU HAVE AND YOUR ABILITY IN CHRIST JESUS! DECLARE THAT HIS DIVINE POWER IS WORKING MIGHTILY IN YOU & THAT YOU ARE A FAR ABOVE PERSON THAT YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT EMPOWERED YOU....... Have an OVERFLOWING DAY filled with JOY and PEACE.......

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 02/17/15 12:01 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Obtain Forgiveness.

Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).

The Bible tells us in Ephesians 1:3 that God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. Forgiveness is one of these blessings that we've been given in Christ Jesus. God already made forgiveness available to you; what He wants you to do is to obtain forgiveness when you need it; just receive it. This is different from asking God for forgiveness of sin. You don't need to keep asking for forgiveness over and again for the same offence; receive His forgiveness as an act of your faith.
The Greek word translated "forgiveness" is "Aphiemi", which means to let go or have freedom. So, the Father's focus is your freedom from sin. By that, I don't mean freedom from the bondage of sin, but freedom from sinning. You were already removed from under the bondage of sin and darkness into the Kingdom of God's Son when you were born again. You've been declared not guilty, acquitted, and free.
Acts 26:17-18 gives us further insight into God's idea about forgiveness. There, the Lord gave Apostle Paul a message for the Gentiles, to open their eyes, "...and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me". Notice the underlined word, "receive"; it derives from the Greek word, "lambano", which means, "to take possession of"; to take something and make it yours.
Just as you don't need to ask for your inheritance in Christ, because it's already yours, forgiveness has also been provided for you in the Gospel. The same way you receive an inheritance is how you receive forgiveness, because the verse we read says, "...that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
If you did something wrong, instead of wondering what to do and thinking whether or not God has forgiven you, receive ("lambano") forgiveness. Say, "Father I acknowledge that what I did is wrong, and I receive forgiveness in the Name of Jesus".

PRAYER:
Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that speaks my salvation and total deliverance from sin. I rejoice because I know sin shall not have dominion over me, because Christ Jesus died for me, and was raised back to life for my justification, thereby absolving me of every guilt and judgment of sin both now and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. ;
★1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 2:23-3:1-12, Lev. 11-12
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 15:10-20, Genesis 48

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
MY PRAYER.... MAKE IT YOURS TOO: " JESUS, THANK YOU THAT YOU LOVE ME AND BY
REMOVING MY SIN, YOU HAVE MADE ME RIGHTEOUS..... YOU ARE MY RIGHTEOUSNESS
- TODAY, TOMORROW, AND ALWAYS... BECAUSE I'M RIGHTEOUS AND HAVE
RECEIVED YOUR ABUNDANCE OF GRACE, I REIGN IN LIFE AS A KING..... I REIGN OVER
SIN, SICKNESS, POVERTY AND LACK AND I LIVE A LIFE THAT GLORIFIES YOU" AMEN!!!
REMEMBER: "THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION!!!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/16/15 01:32 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Activating Your Faith!

Monday, February 16th
—Pastor Chris

And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace (Luke 8:48).
Matthew 9:27 tells us of two blind men that followed Jesus crying, "...Thou Son of David, have mercy on us". He asked them: "Do you believe I'm able to do this?". They answered affirmatively, and He touched them and their eyes opened. Their faith-response connected them with their healing.
Believing is from, and with the heart (Romans 10:10). You don't believe with your brain or with your mind; you believe with your spirit. When you believe with your spirit and respond according to your believing, your faith produces results. In Luke 8:43-44, the Bible tells us of the story of a woman who had suffered an issue of blood for twelve years and how she received her healing just by touching the border of Jesus' garment. This was no ordinary touch, because the Lord felt the impact of it, so much so, that He asked, "Who touched me?"
The woman, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before the Master and told Him what happened. The Lord then said to her, "...Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace" (Luke 4:48). The Master identified her faith as what made her whole. It was her faith that touched Jesus and connected her to her healing. It was a spiritual touch. She saw the Lord Jesus beyond the physical man; she saw Him as the Son of God, and touched Him with her spirit. Faith is of the spirit.
Your faith is what makes the connection. The woman with the issue of blood, when she had heard of Jesus, said to herself, "...If I may but touch hi garment, I shall be whole". She believed, confessed her believing, and went for her miracle. You can do the same!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to study your Word, and increase my faith. As I put my faith to work, I experience an endless stream of the miraculous from day to day, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ;
★Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 2:1-22, Leviticus 9-10
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 14:34-15:1-9, Gen. 47

Good morning beloved....Happy new Week.

FAITH IT!
LIVING THE PROMISES:
THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US; ALL THE PROMISES OF GOD ARE "YES" AND "AMEN" IN CHRIST JESUS. (2Cor1:20) AGREE WITH GOD TODAY .... YES, I AM BLESSED. YES, I AM HIGHLY FAVOURED.
YES, I AM HEALED. YES, I HAVE ABUNDANT LIFE. YES, I AM SEATED TOGETHER WITH
JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES. YES, I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST JESUS. YES, I AM
FINANCIALLY BLESSED..... YES, YES, YES,...........
Have a WONDERFUL "YES" DAY
AGREEING WITH GOD...

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:45 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Authority Over Devils .

Sunday, February 15th , 2015
—Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).
The day you were born into this world, God assigned an angel to you. That angel's first responsibility was to protect you, and to see to it that in the process of time, you heard and received the Gospel for your salvation. But as you progress in life, depending on the calling of God upon your life, and the things He's assigned you to do, He allocates more angels to you.
Conversely, Satan also has demons whose primary responsibility is to devour, destroy, deceive and to lure people away from the path of righteousness right from when they're born. The Bible tells us about the woman who was about to deliver a child - a male child - in the Book of Revelation, and Satan was there waiting to devour the child, right from the time of birth (Revelation 12:4-5).
This wasn't peculiar to that child; God is just showing us Satan's modus operandi. So, just because you're serving the Lord doesn't mean Satan is in good terms with you. It doesn't make him your friend. That's why you must deal with him. The Lord Jesus shows us just how to deal with Satan; He said to cast him out! Every Christian has the ability and authority in Christ to cast out devils (Mark 16:17). Therefore, it's not a question of how "strong" or "spiritual" you are; the Lord Jesus has given you His own authority. You have the power of attorney to use His Name against Satan and the cohorts of darkness.
When you say, "Devil, get out of here in the Name of Jesus", he's got no option but to flee. Don't give him the liberty to run things in your life, or in your home or in the lives of your loved ones. Don't give him that chance; shut him up! Cast him out in the Name of Jesus and he'll flee!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for your angels that are working on my behalf, and the authority you've given me in Christ over the devil and the cohorts of darkness. Satan has no place in my home, body, finances or anywhere around me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study:
★Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. ;
★Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 1:21-45, Leviticus 8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 14:22-33, Genesis 46
Excellent Sunday Morning beloved...

FAITH IT!
BE A "LIFE SPEAKER"- ENCOURAGE YOURSELF
TODAY - DON'T SPEAK DEFEAT OVER YOUR LIFE... DECLARE "I AM STRONG IN THE LORD
AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT. GOD IS RENEWING MY STRENGTH AND I CAN DO ALL
THINGS..... I AM MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. I AM BEAUTIFUL, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED AND NOTHING WILL BE
IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME..... FOR WITH GOD, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!!" THANK YOU
JESUS! AMEN! (SO BE IT!)..... Have a WONDERFUL DAY as a "LIFE SPEAKER".......

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 02/13/15 11:44 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Choose To Win

Sat 14th Feb. 2015
—Pastor Chris

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).

The future belongs to those who prepare for it. There’re lots of good things that can happen to you and for you along the path of life without you preparing for them or doing anything for them to happen. However, God’s best isn’t that you wait for good things to “fall” on you. For example, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ died for the whole world. The work of salvation has been consummated; it’s been made available to everyone in the world.
But sadly, there’re people who’ll still go to hell. Is it God’s fault, or was the salvation inadequate? Certainly not! It’s because they chose not to accept His salvation; it’s the choice they made that’s taking them to hell. Some others never heard of Christ’s salvation, and it’s our responsibility to tell the untold.
In the same way, you’re the offspring of success; therefore, you can’t and shouldn’t be anything less. Success is your birthright. However, just because you’ve got the genes of success in you doesn’t mean you’re going to live up to your calling. You’ve got to do something about it; you must choose to win. Choose to be a success. Organize yourself for it. Plan for it and work towards it.
Success and failure are neither accidental nor mysterious. If you consistently practise the principles of success according to God’s Word, you’re guaranteed to experience good success in every area of your life. On the other hand, the one who lives without vision, purpose and a sense of direction will fail miserably in life. It’s still early in the year, a good time to organize and strategize by the Spirit to win and be a victor on every count. Remember, it’s not enough to hope for success; you make it happen. It’s a choice that you must make.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
★Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that
★Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Mark 1:1-20 Leviticus 6-7
Matthew 14:11-21 Genesis 45

Lovely Morning beloved.

FAITH IT!
POSITIONED FOR GLORY!!! GOD HAS PROVIDED A GLORIOUS INHERITANCE FOR
EVERY BELIEVER. WE ARE THE FAR ABOVE PEOPLE - SEATED TOGETHER WITH CHRIST IN
THE HEAVENLIES....REIGNING IN LIFE AS KINGS - A POSITION OF HONOUR, GLORY,
AUTHORITY, TRIUMPH and NO
LIMITATIONS...BEING BLESSED WITH EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING.....
Have a BLESSED day living FROM THE THRONE ROOM ....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25