Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 01/31/15 01:23 AM
RHAPSODY of REALITIES

Trees Of Righteousness!

SATURDAY, Jan 31st, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified (Isaiah 61:3)

The Lord Jesus was in the Synagogue on a certain day and was called up to read the Scriptures. He opened to the book of Isaiah , read the scripture above, and concluded by saying to the people: “…This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears”(Luke 4:21).Today, that same scripture is fulfilled in us, the new creation in Christ Jesus. The Lord has produced in each one of us, trees of righteousness. We’re the planting of the Lord; He planted us in His garden and has made us co-workers with Him. 1 Corinthians 3:9 tells us, “…we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.”
Meaning as Christians, we’re God’s field; we’re His garden, and in that field, there are trees and there are grasses. Zechariah 10:1 says, “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
Notice, the rain is to be poured on every one grass, but we’re trees. We’re in God’s farm yard as fellow labourers with God, as trees of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness. So, when I, as a tree of righteousness, produce other trees of righteousness and we become trees of righteousness, we’re a fruitful field. And by the Holy Spirit, as we all continue to multiply, we become a forest. The Lord Jesus, when He read from Isaiah 61, said that scripture was fulfilled in His day. Now, Jesus Christ is gone to heaven and we’re walking in His shoes, in His steps. We’re the ones the Spirit of God is upon today, and like Jesus spoke back then, we too can say today,
“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.”That’s our message to the world. He sent us with the Holy Spirit to go and preach His message and bring people out of bondage and out of darkness; to bind up the brokenhearted. That’s what we do as trees of righteousness. We bear fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION:
I’m a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I’m firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I’m the planting of the Lord.
FURTHER STUDY: *Philippians 1:9
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
(10) That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
(11) Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
*John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
*1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matt. 21:33-22:1-14 Ex 20-21
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matt. 11:11-20 Genesis 31.

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR TODAY: WONDERFUL FATHER, THANK YOU THAT I FUNCTION IN YOUR GRACE AND GLORY TODAY. AS I YIELD TO YOUR SPIRIT, I WILL LIVE BEYOND LIMITS FOR I HAVE THE LIFE OF GOD IN ME....
THANK YOU THAT YOU DO BIG, BIG, BIG THINGS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE THE ANOINTING
IS WORKING MIGHTILY IN ME. THANK YOU THAT YOUR BEAUTY IN MY SPIRIT IS
SHOWING FORTH ON THE OUTSIDE, EVIDENTLY MANIFESTING FOR ALL TO SEE.
THANK YOU IN JESUS' NAME - AMEN!!.
Have an EXCELLENT DAY IN FATHERS PRESENCE, GIVING THANKS......

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 01/30/15 12:30 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Success Is Not Accidental

Friday 30, Jan. 2015
-Pastor Chris

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8).

To be a success in any field of human endeavour, whether in business, politics or in some kind of commerce, is not by accident. It must be prepared for; the future belongs to
those who prepare for it. The one who fails to plan has most certainly planned to fail. That means nothing just happens. You make things
happen. Many good things can happen for you along the path of life without you necessarily preparing for them. But that’s just like ripe
oranges falling off the tree; the best ones don’t fall like that all the time; you’ve got to pluck them off the tree. For example, you didn’t wait
for salvation to “fall” on you. Though the Bible tells us the Lord Jesus consummated the work of salvation on the Cross and made it available to everyone, some people will still go to hell because they didn’t accept it. That’s not God’s fault; it was a choice they made not to accept it.
As a child of God, you’re the offspring of success, because your heavenly Father is a
success. Jesus Christ is a success; you therefore, can’t be anything less. Success is your birthright. However, just because you’ve got the genes of success in you doesn’t mean you’re going to live up to your calling. You’ve got to do something about it. You’ve got to organize yourself for it. Plan for it and work towards it.
Success and failure are neither accidental nor
mysterious. If you consistently practise the principles of success according to God’s Word as recorded in our opening verse, you’re
guaranteed to experience good success in every area of your life. On the other hand, the one who lives without vision, purpose and a sense of
direction, will certainly experience failure in life. For many years, I’ve exceeded my goals, and the reason is simple: I chose to win and
applied the principles of success. Success isn’t
accidental, and it’s not enough to hope for it; you make it happen and it’ll be so.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of
supernatural success and permanent prosperity.
I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Ephesians 2:10 NIV
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 21:1-32 Exodus 18-19
Matthew 11:1-10 Gen. 30

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. YOUR NEW SEASON OF
BLESSING HAS ARRIVED.... RELY ON CHRIST IN YOU, YOUR HOPE (CONFIDENT
EXPECTATION) OF GLORY, THAT THE DAYS AHEAD ARE GONNA BE YOUR BEST.... YOU
HAVE THE YOKE DESTROYING ANOINTING INSIDE OF YOU.... GOD BELIEVES IN YOU AND HIS LOVE EMPOWERS YOU.THEREFORE BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS ...GODS
GRACE INSIDE YOU ENABLES YOU TO BE VICTORIOUS NO MATTER WHAT.....
Have WONDERFUL DAY EXPECTING YOUR BREAK- THRU

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 01/29/15 02:22 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

YOU'RE ABOVE ALL THINGS!

THURSDAY, 29TH JAN., 2015.
-Pastor Chris

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:22).

1Corinthians 15:25, talking about the Lord Jesus, says, “For he must reign, till he hath put.all enemies under his feet.” This isn’t about Jesus reigning in heaven; rather, it’s about Him reigning in the earth.
Legally, God has put all things under the feet of Jesus (Ephesians 1:22). Isaiah 9:6 says, “...and the government shall be upon his shoulder....”
This is so powerful, because it introduces our connection to it.
If He had said, “and the government shall be upon His head,” that would have meant the Lord Jesus, because He’s the head, and we’re His body.
Therefore, the government being upon His shoulders means His reign, His rulership and authority, is upon the Church; its borne by us.
Halleluiah! This means even if you were the least in the Church—the last little toe of the foot—you’re still above all things, because all things have been placed under the feet of Jesus.
This is a settled fact in heaven. God already said so, and nothing can change it. The Lord Jesus, through the Church, must reign over all things.
What this means is that in these last days, you’re expected to arise, take up the arms of faith, and be strengthened in the things of God.
Speak the Word with boldness and see it come to pass. The world and the fullness thereof has been given to you. Therefore, be bold to possess
the earth, because the rulership is in your hands.
Exercise dominion and take charge of your life; command every contrary storm to be calm in the Name of Jesus! Refuse to be sick, poor, or
defeated. Rule over circumstances.

CONFESSION:
I’m what God says I am. Christ in me is my victory and glory in this life! I’m a member of
His body, of His flesh and of His bones, ruling, reigning, and prevailing with Christ over the world and circumstances! Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Eph. 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
*Psalm 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Matt. 20:17-34, Exodus 16-17
Matthew 10:34-42, Genesis 29

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....

FAITH IT!
THE ANOINTED ONE AND HIS ANOINTING LIVES IN YOU:
CONFESSION:
FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANOINTING ON MY LIFE. I DECLARE THAT BY
REASON OF THAT ANOINTING, I CAN DO ALL THINGS - I CAN CHANGE HOPELESS
SITUATIONS AND SHOW FORTH YOU GLORY AND GRACE IN ANY CHALLENGING
SITUATION. THANK YOU FOR THE LIFE OF GLORY, DOMINION AND GRACE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME IN CHRIST - THE ANOINTED ONE- BY THAT ANOINTING IN ME I LIVE THE
ABUNDANT LIFE TO THE FULLEST, IN JESUS' NAME....... Have a SPECIAL DAY KNOWING
YOU ARE ANOINTED .....

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:43 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

HE WANTS YOU STRENGTHENED.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28TH
-Pastor Chris

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Fatherof our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he
would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his
Spirit in the inner man (Eph. 3:14-16).

The Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, prays in our opening verse, desiring that
according to the riches of God’s glory, you’d be
strengthened with might in your inner man-your spirit.This prayer is evidently the will of God for you; He wants you invigorated with divine energy in your spirit. Now, what should be your response to this? Remember, the Spirit
already prayed this prayer through the Apostle Paul.
Your response, therefore, should be: “Thank you
blessed Father; I am strengthened with might in
my inner man by the Holy Ghost!” Make this declaration about yourself repeatedly. Declare that you’re strong on the inside; you’re invigorated with miracle-working ability. You may look weak on the outside, but inside you is
the strength of almighty God. That means you’re up to any task; you can do anything. Your abilities are unlimited. Nothing is impossible for
you to accomplish, because you’re sufficient in God’s sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5).
Make bold to say like Paul, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens
me” (Phil 4:13). If you ever feel weak inside, say, “God has granted me (call your
name), according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in my inner man.” Having made the declaration, don’t wait for something to happen outwardly first, or
a sign; receive it, because it’s God’s will revealed. Then, function with the consciousness of one who has been strengthened. That’s how
you take advantage of God’s provisions in the Gospel for your benefit.

CONFESSION:
I thank you heavenly Father, for the power of your Spirit in my life! Even now, I’m
strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-
working ability! I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency! Halleluiah!

Further Study:
*Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
*Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the
strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
*2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the
Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matt. 19:16-20:16, Exodus 15
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 10:23-33, Genesis 28

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
FAVOUR!!!!FAVOUR!!!FAVOUR!!!!ONE TOUCH OF GOD'S FAVOUR CAN CHANGE
EVERYTHING. THIS IS YOUR SET TIME OF FAVOUR.....GOD HAS PLANNED FOR YOU TO
WALK IN HIS FAVOUR EVERY DAY - WALK IN THE LIGHT OF THAT FAVOUR...... LIVE YOUR
LIFE WITH A DAILY CONSCIOUSNESS THAT
YOU ARE THE FAVOURED CHILD OF GOD'S LOVE..... THEREFOR, LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PURPOSE, PASSION AND PRAISE, KNOWING THAT YOU ARE DESTINED TO LIVE IN
VICTORY....... HALLELU YAH!!!!! Have a "YES LORD"- day as you DECLARE UNLIMITED
FAVOUR.

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 01/27/15 12:42 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PROPELLED BY WISDOM

TUESDAY, JANUARY 27TH, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

The Word of God is the wisdom of God. It makes no difference how educated you are, how many books you’ve read, or what you think you know in life, or about life; if you don’t have the Word in you, you can’t function in the wisdom of God. All you’d have is the wisdom of men, and the wisdom of men can only take you some distance, because it’s limited; but the wisdom of God will take you all the way. So, you need the wisdom of God. Wisdom—the wisdom of God—is the principal thing; therefore, get wisdom (Proverbs 4:7).
With wisdom you have it made; you’re set up for a life of endless victories and unlimited possibilities, where the miraculous becomes your daily experience. For example, in Exodus 14:16, God instructing Moses, said, “…lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.”
This was the wisdom of God in action. This beats human imagination. The wisdom of man (science) can’t accept that anyone could divide the sea, the Red Sea at that, with a mere rod; but this was God’s science. He knew it’ll work. He wasn’t “trying” to perform a miracle; He, in fact, instructed Moses to do it, and Moses acted on His Word and it produced result.
The Bible says, “The LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding” (Proverbs 2:6). You can’t be more successful than the level of wisdom that you have in you, and through God’s Word, wisdom is not only imparted to your spirit, it’s also increased. Go for wisdom today! God’s wisdom gives you an excellent mindset, an excellent way of thinking and doing things. Then you’ll find yourself making excellent decisions, and walking in the perfect will of God. You’ll always be glad about your decisions and choices because you’re propelled by wisdom to be in the center of God’s will all the time.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I declare that your wisdom is functioning in me mightily and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I’m filled with the knowledge of your will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*James 1:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
*Proverbs 9:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:1-15 Exodus 13-14
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 10:12-22 Genesis 27

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS LOVELY DAY: MY GOD IS STRONG IN ME. HIS LOVE IN ME IS POWERFUL & MAKES ME MORE THAN A CONQUEROR... HE IS ALIVE IN ME - HE IS THE RISEN ONE- THE SAME POWER THAT RAISED HIM UP, IS THE POWER THAT LIVES IN ME.... HOLY SPIRIT, THANK YOU FOR THIS REALITY IN MY LIFE.... MY GOD IS STRONG IN ME!!!!. Have a BLESSED DAY IN THE POWER OF HIS STRENGTH.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 01/27/15 12:40 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PROPELLED BY WISDOM

TUESDAY, JANUARY 27TH, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

The Word of God is the wisdom of God. It makes no difference how educated you are, how many books you’ve read, or what you think you know in life, or about life; if you don’t have the Word in you, you can’t function in the wisdom of God. All you’d have is the wisdom of men, and the wisdom of men can only take you some distance, because it’s limited; but the wisdom of God will take you all the way. So, you need the wisdom of God. Wisdom—the wisdom of God—is the principal thing; therefore, get wisdom (Proverbs 4:7).
With wisdom you have it made; you’re set up for a life of endless victories and unlimited possibilities, where the miraculous becomes your daily experience. For example, in Exodus 14:16, God instructing Moses, said, “…lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.”
This was the wisdom of God in action. This beats human imagination. The wisdom of man (science) can’t accept that anyone could divide the sea, the Red Sea at that, with a mere rod; but this was God’s science. He knew it’ll work. He wasn’t “trying” to perform a miracle; He, in fact, instructed Moses to do it, and Moses acted on His Word and it produced result.
The Bible says, “The LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding” (Proverbs 2:6). You can’t be more successful than the level of wisdom that you have in you, and through God’s Word, wisdom is not only imparted to your spirit, it’s also increased. Go for wisdom today! God’s wisdom gives you an excellent mindset, an excellent way of thinking and doing things. Then you’ll find yourself making excellent decisions, and walking in the perfect will of God. You’ll always be glad about your decisions and choices because you’re propelled by wisdom to be in the center of God’s will all the time.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I declare that your wisdom is functioning in me mightily and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. I’m filled with the knowledge of your will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*James 1:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
*Proverbs 9:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:1-15 Exodus 13-14
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 10:12-22 Genesis 27

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS LOVELY DAY: MY GOD IS STRONG IN ME. HIS LOVE IN ME IS POWERFUL & MAKES ME MORE THAN A CONQUEROR... HE IS ALIVE IN ME - HE IS THE RISEN ONE- THE SAME POWER THAT RAISED HIM UP, IS THE POWER THAT LIVES IN ME.... HOLY SPIRIT, THANK YOU FOR THIS REALITY IN MY LIFE.... MY GOD IS STRONG IN ME!!!!. Have a BLESSED DAY IN THE POWER OF HIS STRENGTH.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 01/26/15 02:17 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

Theme: When His Glory Overshadows You.

Monday, January 26th 2015
-Pastor Chris

Therefore, we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).

Luke 1:35 highlights for us the conception of Jesus in the womb of Mary. It says, “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that Holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and Jesus was conceived in her womb.
Our opening verse presents a similar scenario with regard to His resurrection. It tells us that the Lord Jesus was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father; the glory of the Father here refers to the presence of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit overshadowed the “dead” body of Jesus, and life came back to His body. Being born again, this same Holy Spirit, the glory of the Father, has taken up His abode in your spirit; He resides in you. 1 Corinthians 3:16 says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” So, you don’t need to look for the glory of God outside of you; He’s right in your heart.
Therefore, to enjoy the riches of His glory, all you need do is look inwards and make contact with the glory in your heart. Worshipping God connects you with the glory. When you worship Him via singing, you connect your mouth with your heart, and your spirit makes contact with His realm. That connects you with the glory in your heart. The moment this happens, the power of the Highest will overshadow you, and miracles will follow. No sickness, disease or infirmity can remain in your body when the glory of God overshadows you that way!

CONFESSION:
The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God resides in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Blessed be God!

Further Study:
*Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
*Ephesians 5:18-19 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 18:15-35, Exodus 10-12
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 10:1-11, Genesis 26.
Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
LOVE.....LOVE....LOVE!!!!!:
THE HIGHEST REVELATION OF CHRISTIANITY IS CHRIST IN US
LIVING OUT HIS LOVE IN US. WE ARE THE OUTSHINING OF GOD'S GREAT & WONDERFUL
LOVE. JESUS PRAYED IN John17:26 THAT THE SAME LOVE THAT THE FATHER LOVED HIM WITH, BE IN US - AND HE - JESUS HIMSELF - BE IN US.
Rom 5:5 tells us THAT SAME LOVE JESUS PRAYED ABOUT HAS NOW BEEN POURED OUT IN ABUNDANCE INTO OUR HEARTS BY HOLY SPIRIT....... THEREFOR THERE IS NO MORE
LIMITS TO THE LOVE OF GOD INSIDE OF US.....HALLELUJAH!!! MAY YOU BE CONSCIOUS OF FATHERS UNFAILING LOVE IN
YOU TODAY......AND BE A BLESSING.

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 01/25/15 12:11 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Perfect And Complete In Him!

Sunday, January 25th, 2015
-Pastor Chris

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him (Eccles. 3:14).

Whatever God does is perfect and eternal. When He made you, He made you perfect and it wasn’t part of His plan for your kidneys, heart, lungs or any other organ in your body to fail. He made you perfect and complete, with nothing missing. No wonder the Word says you’re complete in Him (Colossians 2:10).
Genesis 1:31 says, “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” Notice, it doesn’t say everything that He had made was partially good; no! They were very good; and you’re the cream, the best and most sublime, of all that He created. He’s the only One who can tell us about His creation, and we need to have the right mindset about who we are and our heritage in Christ. If He has said He made you perfect and complete, then that’s it! Believe it, confess it, and live accordingly.
Colossians 4:12 tells us something beautiful; it says, “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.” Epaphras was here interceding for the brethren and desired for them to stand perfect and complete. The word, “perfect” is translated from the Greek “teleios”; it actually means “maturity,” “a completeness”; that is, being brought to full age. While the word, “complete” in that same verse, means “pleroo” (Greek), meaning “to be full,” and in need of nothing.
Thus, the Spirit’s prayer for the Church, through Epaphras, is for us to become mature in the things of God, and be full in such a way as to require nothing; it’s for us to be whole, perfect, and sound. That’s the way Jesus was; He was perfect and entire, wanting nothing. What a life! This is God’s dream for you; live accordingly.

CONFESSION:
I know who I am; I’m the seed of Abraham! The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I’m moving from glory to glory! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. ;
*3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Matt. 17:14-18:14, Exodus 8-9
Matt. 9:27-38, Genesis 25.

Good Morning and Happy Sunday.

FAITH IT!
GLORY - DECLARATION:
I AM THE ONLY "EDITION".... A MASTERPIECE, CREATED IN
CHRIST JESUS THAT I MIGHT BE FOR THE PRAISE OF HIS GLORY. GOD ANOINTED ME AND SET HIS SEAL OF OWNERSHIP ON ME AND PUT HIS SPIRIT IN MY HEART AS A DEPOSIT GUARANTEEING GREATER GLORY (2Cor1:22)
THEREFORE I HAVE UNLIMITED ABILITY AND
POTENTIAL AND THE LATTER GLORY OF MY LIFE IS AND WILL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER GLORY AS I WALK IN THE FULNESS OF THE BLESSING OF CHRIST IN ME , MY HOPE OF GLORY.....HALLELUJAH!!!!.
Have a FANTASTIC DAY being who YOU ARE.... THE ONLY "EDITION"!

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 01/24/15 02:36 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

“TAKE NO THOUGHTS”

SATURDAY_24TH_JAN._2015
--PASTOR CHRIS

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God (Phil. 4:6).

Thoughts come to us all the time. Even now, your mental receptacle system is working, and myriads of signals are coming through your mind. Your mind could be processing something that happened in the past, or something you’re expecting to happen in future. You could even be thinking about a loved one, your office, your
car…anything; right now.
When thoughts rush at us like that, the tendency is for us to “take” one or more of such
thoughts, and ruminate or brood over them.
This leads to worry, and God never wants us to worry; rather, He wants us to be “careful for nothing….” The word, “careful” is from the
Greek “Merimnao,” which means, “to take thought,” to be anxious about, or center your mind in such a way as to be concerned and distracted. When you “take” thoughts, that is, allow yourself to be worried over anything, those thoughts draw you away and get you distracted. Therefore, when negative thoughts
come to you, trying to get your attention and pull you away, God says, “Don’t take them!”
The Lord Jesus alluded to the same thing in Matt. 6:25-26; He said, “...take no thought
(Merimnao) for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth
them….” Don’t worry about what you’re going to eat, drink, or wear. The people of the world seek after these things, but your heavenly Father knows you need them. Act like the birds; trust the Lord to take care of you.
Instead of “taking thoughts,” tell the Lord what you want, through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. He’s big enough to take care of
you; He knows exactly what you need, which is the reason He’s made all things yours in Christ.
Have this consciousness; and when you do, the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will garrison your heart and mind through
Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the consolation, comfort, and strength that I derive from your Word! I refuse to worry or be bothered about
anything, knowing that all my needs are met in Christ! Thank you for bringing me into a place of peace and prosperity, righteousness, glory, and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

F U R T H E R S T U D Y :
*Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
*Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matt. 16:13-17:13, Exodus 6-7
Matthew 9:14-26, Genesis 24

Good Morning dearly beloved

FAITH IT!
I PRAY THAT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD FILLS THIS COUNTRY AS THE WATER COVERS THE SEA IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
I DECLARE THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS BE ESTABLISED IN ALL THE SECTORS OF NIGERIA ECONOMY...
I PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE OF NIGERIA....
I PRAY AGAINST POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM...
I PRAY THAT THE CHURCH IN NIGERIA INCREASES IN WISDOM AND SPIRITUAL
UNDERSTANDING...
I DECLARE THAT ALL THE FORCES OF WICKEDNESS BE WIPED OUT OUT OF THE
SPHERE OF NIGERIA...
I PRAY FOR A PEACEFUL ELECTION AND THAT GODLY PEOPLE BE ELECTED INTO OFFICES IN NIGERIA IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 01/24/15 02:33 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

“TAKE NO THOUGHTS”

SATURDAY_24TH_JAN._2015
--PASTOR CHRIS

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God (Phil. 4:6).

Thoughts come to us all the time. Even now, your mental receptacle system is working, and myriads of signals are coming through your mind. Your mind could be processing something that happened in the past, or something you’re expecting to happen in future. You could even be thinking about a loved one, your office, your
car…anything; right now.
When thoughts rush at us like that, the tendency is for us to “take” one or more of such
thoughts, and ruminate or brood over them.
This leads to worry, and God never wants us to worry; rather, He wants us to be “careful for nothing….” The word, “careful” is from the
Greek “Merimnao,” which means, “to take thought,” to be anxious about, or center your mind in such a way as to be concerned and distracted. When you “take” thoughts, that is, allow yourself to be worried over anything, those thoughts draw you away and get you distracted. Therefore, when negative thoughts
come to you, trying to get your attention and pull you away, God says, “Don’t take them!”
The Lord Jesus alluded to the same thing in Matt. 6:25-26; He said, “...take no thought
(Merimnao) for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth
them….” Don’t worry about what you’re going to eat, drink, or wear. The people of the world seek after these things, but your heavenly Father knows you need them. Act like the birds; trust the Lord to take care of you.
Instead of “taking thoughts,” tell the Lord what you want, through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. He’s big enough to take care of
you; He knows exactly what you need, which is the reason He’s made all things yours in Christ.
Have this consciousness; and when you do, the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will garrison your heart and mind through
Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the consolation, comfort, and strength that I derive from your Word! I refuse to worry or be bothered about
anything, knowing that all my needs are met in Christ! Thank you for bringing me into a place of peace and prosperity, righteousness, glory, and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

F U R T H E R S T U D Y :
*Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
*Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matt. 16:13-17:13, Exodus 6-7
Matthew 9:14-26, Genesis 24

FAITH IT!
I PRAY THAT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD FILLS THIS COUNTRY AS THE WATER COVERS THE SEA IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
I DECLARE THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS BE ESTABLISED IN ALL THE SECTORS OF NIGERIA ECONOMY...
I PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE OF NIGERIA....
I PRAY AGAINST POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM...
I PRAY THAT THE CHURCH IN NIGERIA INCREASES IN WISDOM AND SPIRITUAL
UNDERSTANDING...
I DECLARE THAT ALL THE FORCES OF WICKEDNESS BE WIPED OUT OUT OF THE
SPHERE OF NIGERIA...
I PRAY FOR A PEACEFUL ELECTION AND THAT GODLY PEOPLE BE ELECTED INTO OFFICES IN NIGERIA IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 01/23/15 02:17 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Why Still The “God Of Jacob”?

Friday, January 23rd .
Pastor Chris

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt
thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD
God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the
God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent
me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this
is my memorial unto all generations (Exodus 3:15).

The Bible shows us quite clearly that God is
very interested in the meaning of names. Hence,
He changed the name of Abram (exalted father)
to Abraham (father of many), and Jacob
(deceiver) to Israel, meaning a prince. However,
you’d notice that even after changing Jacob’s
name to Israel, he still introduced Himself to
Moses as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Why still the God of Jacob, since He had
changed the man’s name to Israel? After all, He
didn’t say, “I’m the God of Abram,” but “the
God of Abraham.”
The reason is that God was at the time
concerned about the attitude of Israel as a
nation. The people of Israel at that time acted in
a manner that wasn’t consistent with God’s will
for them. They acted in a way that depicted
them as not different from other nations, and
whenever they so acted, He called them Jacob.
However, when they acted according to His
Word, He called them Israel. Israel means a
prince of power with God, whereas Jacob means
swindler or deceiver. Thus, in saying, “I’m the
God of Jacob,” instead of Israel, He lets us know
that irrespective of Israel’s behaviour, He was
still their God, and remained faithful to them.
It reveals something about the character of
God: He’s faithful to us even when we’re not. He
doesn’t change His character because of your
character and behaviour. Whether you act like
“Jacob” or you act like “Israel,” His Word
concerning you is steadfast: He has loved you
with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3); He’s
already accepted you as His very own (Ephesians
1:6). He doesn’t turn His back on you just
because you erred.
God’s promises and blessings are not for you
because you have acted like “Israel”; they’re
yours because you’re in Christ. However, He
expects you to be steadfast and unmovable, with
unshakable faith in His Word.

PRAYER:
I thank you precious Father, for your
unwavering faithfulness towards me; I’m safe
and secure in your eternal love, confident that
you’ll never leave me nor forsake me. Thank you
for being my ever-present help in time of need;
I love you with all my heart, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.
Further Study:
*Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. ;
*Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart,
and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall
not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant
of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that
hath mercy on thee.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt.15:29-16:12, Exodus 3-5
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 9:1-13,Genesis 23

FAITH IT!
I SHARE AGAIN THE PROPHETICAL WORD I
SHARED ON 1 JAN 2015. BE BLESSED....
AS I WAS MEDITATING ON 2015, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IMPRESSED THE FOLLOWING ON MYSPIRIT:
2015 IS GOING TO BE A YEAR OF ADVANCEMENT. IT WILL BE LIKE PRESSING THE FAST-FORWARD BUTTON ON AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE. .... WITH IN MOMENTS OF TIME YOU
WILL BE AT A DIFFERENT PLACE IN YOUR LIFE....
AS YOU WAIT ON THE LORD IN PRAISE AND WORSHIP THE RESTORATION OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST IN YOUR
LIFE IN POWER AND GLORY..... IT WILL BE IN "QUANTUM LEAPS "... SUDDEN, SUPERNATURAL INCREASE AND ADVANCEMENT.
BE READY WITH EXPECTATION..
By Pastor P. Goosen

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 01/23/15 12:13 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Friday, January 23rd .
Pastor Chris

God of Abraham.”
because you erred.

PRAYER:
Amen.
Further Study:
hath mercy on thee.

Daily Scripture Reading:

FAITH IT!
AS I WAS MEDITATING ON 2015, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IMPRESSED THE FOLLOWING ON MYSPIRIT:
2015 IS GOING TO BE A YEAR OF ADVANCEMENT. IT WILL BE LIKE PRESSING THE FAST-FORWARD BUTTON ON AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE. .... WITH IN MOMENTS OF TIME YOU
AS YOU WAIT ON THE LORD IN PRAISE AND WORSHIP THE RESTORATION OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST IN YOUR
LIFE IN POWER AND GLORY..... IT WILL BE IN "QUANTUM LEAPS "... SUDDEN, SUPERNATURAL INCREASE AND ADVANCEMENT.
By Pastor P. Goosen

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 01/23/15 12:05 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Friday, January 23rd .
Pastor Chris

God of Abraham.”
because you erred.

PRAYER:
Amen.
Further Study:
hath mercy on thee.

Daily Scripture Reading:

FAITH IT!
By Pastor P. Goosen

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 01/23/15 12:00 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Friday, January 23rd .
Pastor Chris

God of Abraham.”
because you erred.

PRAYER:
Amen.
Further Study:
hath mercy on thee.

Daily Scripture Reading:

FAITH IT!
By Pastor P. Goosen

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:24 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THE EXPRESSION OF THE CHRIST-LIFE.

THURSDAY, JAN. 22ND, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Christianity is the unveiling of Christ in you. It’s the outworking of the Word of God in a human person. The Christian, essentially, is the expression of the Word of God; the image of the Word, such that every step you take, and all the things you do are the outworkings of the Word of God. That’s what Jesus was when He walked the earth; He was the unveiling of the Word: “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…” (John 1:14). He was the manifestation of God; the express image of His person!
Now that you’re in Christ, you’re the express image of Christ. You’re Christ alive in your world today! In your family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and country—in that place where you are—you’re the Christ that they see. Therefore, the words you speak, the life you live, the way you do the things you do, should express the Christ-life. When people look at you, they should see the glory of the new creation.
You’re a God-carrying vessel; you make manifest the savour of His knowledge and glory in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). His presence is evident in your words and deeds; He manifests His love, power, compassion, and grace to the world today through you. Carry this consciousness with you every day, that Christ is alive in you, blessing lives, and changing generations.
God’s dream for your life is that Christ will express Himself through you; and that’s true success—the image of Christ in you—how much His personality and character are revealed through you. Your goal, therefore, should be to be more and more like Him; talking like Him, and relating to others like Him.
Everything you do should be about the manifestation of Christ in you—His excellence expressed through you, for you’re His living tabernacle.

CONFESSION:
My life is the expression of the glory of Christ; He’s unveiled in me to my world today! The divine life is manifested through me, and I bring others into this life through the Gospel. I live in the consciousness of my divine life and origin in Christ, knowing that His wisdom, ability, and power are working in, and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
*Colossians 1:27 New King James Version (NKJV)
27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 15:1-28 Exodus 1-2
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 8:23-34 Genesis 22

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION:
TODAY I DECLARE THAT I AM
VERY SPECIAL IN FATHERS' EYES, AND HE LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY. I HAVE AN
AWESOME DESTINY BECAUSE I HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN ME. I HAVE RECEIVED THE ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE GIFT OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS AND I REIGN IN LIFE. GOD,S FAVOUR SURROUNDS ME LIKE A SHIELD... BECAUSE OF JESUS I DO NOT SUFFER LACK,
BUT AM SURROUNDED BY HIS ABUNDANCE, HIS WISDOM, PEACE AND HIS PROTECTION......HALLELUJAH!!!! ....
Have a VICTORIOUS DAY as you DECLARE GOD'S
GREATNESS IN YOU.......

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 01/21/15 12:35 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

GRACE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE

WEDNESDAY, JAN. 21ST, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me (1 Corinthians 15:10).

The Apostle Paul in the verse above celebrates the grace of God that was upon his life. From the human point of view, he never would have qualified to be an apostle. Nonetheless, he became such an outstanding apostle who laboured for the Gospel more than all the other apostles. He acknowledged the grace of God as the one factor that made all the difference in his life.
It brings to mind the encounter between Gideon and the angel of the Lord in the sixth chapter of Judges. The angel appeared to him and said, “…The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour…Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?” (Judges 6:12-14). Gideon, evaluating himself from the natural standpoint, didn’t believe he was a mighty man of valour; he considered the weak position of his family and said, “…Oh my Lord, where with shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house” (Judges 6:15).
However, the grace of God made all the difference in his life. God said to him, “Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man” (Judges 6:16). Don’t look at your perceived physical inadequacies; trust in His ability. All that Gideon needed was to believe God’s Word, and be confident in God’s grace upon his life; thank God he eventually did, and as a result, he was mightily used of God to accomplish the deliverance of Israel from the Midianites.
God might have impressed it in your heart to do something for Him, and contrary thoughts may have been rising in your heart, making you feel you don’t have what it takes. But you need to realize that you have already been granted grace in superabundance (Romans 5:17). All you need do is to trust in God’s ability and walk in the light of His grace.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for blessing me so richly with your Word; I acknowledge your grace that's at work in me, and I take advantage of it in advancing your Kingdom, taking my role as your partner in soul-winning, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 12:9 New King *James Version (NKJV)
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
*Ephesians 3:20 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
*Romans 5:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 14:13-36 Gen. 49-50
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 8:12-22 Genesis 21

Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
AS A CHILD OF GOD, YOU HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN YOU... HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!!
THEREFOR THE NATURAL OUTFLOW OF YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE THAT OF PROGRESS, INCREASE
and EXPANSION.....THRU THE POWER and ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SUCCESS,
FAVOUR, PROSPERITY, HEALTH, INCREASE and EXPANSION IS YOUR INHERITANCE - THIS IS
YOUR SET TIME.... THIS IS YOUR SET SEASON TO RISE UP TO YOUR GREATER & HIGHER LEVEL OF YOUR DESTINY..... BOLDLY DECLARE:
"NOTHING CAN STOP MY PROGRESS IN GOD'S
KINGDOM, FOR THE ANOINTING IS WORKING IN
ME...." AMEN!!!
Have a BLESSED DAY in the
FAVOUR of the LORD......

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 01/20/15 02:22 AM
❤RHAPSODY of REALITIES ❤

“Make Things Happen!”

TUESDAY, Jan 20th....
-PASTOR CHRIS

I can do all things through Christ which
strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13)

The Lord once said to me, “I don’t want something good to happen to you, and I don’t want something bad to happen either.” He said, “If you’re still living at that realm where you still think something good is going to happen to you, then you’re not living a mature Christian life.” So I asked, “What then is going to happen, since I
should expect neither good things nor bad things to happen to me?” Then He said, “Make things happen”; “You happen!”
Think about it: Could anything good or bad ever happen to God? Did you ever read in the Scriptures that God was happy because something good “happened” to Him? Or that He was sad because something bad happened to Him? He doesn’t function in such a realm. He makes things happen. In the same way, you’re a child of God, made in
His image, born after His kind; you belong in His
class. So, you shouldn’t have anything “happening” to you; instead, you. should be the one happening.
Satan, the adversary, may come around and try to make things “happen” to you but the Bible says you should resist the devil and he’ll flee (James4:7). He can try all he wants to, but he’s no match for you; you’re superior to him; therefore, he can’t make anything “happen” to you. It doesn’t matter
how many demons are roaming around, trying to stir your nest; they’re not a factor; you have
authority over them all in the Name of Jesus.
Being born again, you have the ability of Christ in you to determine what you want in your life.
Therefore, never allow yourself to be a victim of
circumstances. Keep reigning in life. Apply faith in God’s Word to deal with situations and challenges. Subdue, tame, and rule your world for Jesus
Christ. Keep making things happen in the Kingdom of God.

CONFESSION:
The ability of God is at work in me; I’m sufficient in His sufficiency. I make great and glorious things
happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ. I’m alive to God, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*2 Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
*Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread
on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matt. 13:44-14:12 Gen. 46-48
Matthew 8:1-11 Genesis 20.

Good Morning beloved...

FAITH IT!
HIGHLY FAVOURED, ABUNDANTLY BLESSED
AND DEEPLY LOVED: KNOW THIS DAY THAT FATHER GOD IS WELL PLEASED WITH YOU.....BECAUSE WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOU HE SEES JESUS; "YOU ARE ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED.." (Eph1:6 NKJV).... HAVE FAITH IN HIS FINISHED WORK AND YOU WILL SEE HIS GOODNESS and ABUNDANCE MANIFEST IN
YOUR LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE......JOY, BLESSINGS AS YOU WALK IN FAVOUR TODAY TRIUMPANTLY.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:14 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

You Have All Things In Him .

Monday, January 19th,2015
-Pastor Chris

For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

The statement above reiterates a fundamental truth of the Gospel—the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ. However, as you get higher in the understanding of the Gospel, you discover that He really doesn’t stand away and give you eternal life; He is eternal life. So, He actually gave you Himself.
1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “...all things are yours”; this is so because all things are in Christ, and He’s in you. Therefore, you have all things in Him. When you come to this realization, it’ll change your thinking and prayer life; you won't need to be asking God for things, because He already gave you everything! He already gave you Himself.
Now you can better appreciate why Jesus said, “...take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on” (Luke 12:22). This means, “Don’t bother about anything!” Everything good that you could ever imagine is already yours in Christ. His Word says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3).
God has given you the key to all things, because you’re His heir (Romans 8:17). Hence, there's no need asking or “begging” Him for anything. If there’re things you think you’re in need of, once you identify them, take possession in your spirit. The Bible says He has set eternity in your heart—in your spirit (Ecclesiastes 3:11). This means there’s no limit to the extent and reach of what you can possess with your spirit. You have the capacity to contain eternity itself, in your spirit.
Now think about this: If eternity can dwell in your heart, much less the whole world! No wonder the Word says out of our hearts are the issues of life; meaning that you can bring forth anything you want from within your spirit.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me all things in Christ Jesus. I cast all my cares upon you and lay all burdens down at your feet! I rejoice, knowing that you’ve supplied all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I live in abundance today, and always, celebrating your goodness in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ;
*John 17:10
And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Study Plan:
Matthew 13:24-43, Gen. 44-45
2-Year Bible Study Plan:
Matthew 7:21-29, Genesis 19

Good morning & have a week of Supernatural triumphs

FAITH IT!
YOUR CONFESSION YOUR LIFE:
Say this with me;
Am the seed of Abraham, am fearfully and wonderfully made. Say; the lines are falling unto me in pleasant places and i have a Godly heritage. Say, am in charge in 2015 no matter what happens
around the world.
Have a TRIUMPHANT week....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 01/18/15 12:59 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

There’s More To Righteousness

Sunday, January 18th, 2015
-Pastor Chris

And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God (Luke 18:18-19).

Aside being a gift that we received, there’s more to righteousness. The righteousness of God is also about the goodness of God—His equity. In our opening scripture, Jesus was trying to explain to the rich young ruler about the “goodness” of God, because goodness is about righteousness, rightness, or right judgment.
How can you judge what’s right? How can you judge which way is right, and which way to go in life? How do you differentiate what’s right from what’s wrong? How do you distinguish what has glory from what has shame? How do you decide what’s of God from what’s not of God? How do you determine that which is godly? That’s righteousness!
What does it mean to walk in the righteousness of God? For example, in judging issues and situations, you're not looking for who’s right or who’s wrong; you side-up with His Word! You’re on one side—God’s side of righteousness. Your life becomes beautiful, because you look at the world from the standpoint of God’s righteousness, not man’s opinion.
Think about living your life like that: Everybody is thinking in a certain way, seeing and appraising things from the human perspective, but you’re seeing from, and with, the eyes of God; that’s the beauty and power of righteousness. If you would understand the righteousness of God, it would take away such base things as envy, wrath, malice, anger etc.; all of such demeaning vices will be out of your life, when you don’t see with the eyes of men, but with the eyes of God.
When you consciously live this way, there’ll be an awesome force—a love-attraction in your life that pulls people to you; there’s something about the righteousness of God that captivates men. Recall that we said; it’s about His goodness; when you function in righteousness, you become the epitome of God’s goodness: the expression and representation of how good God is.

PRAYER:
Thank you Lord for the gift of righteousness bestowed upon me. Now, I have your righteousness, which causes me to be always right, manifesting your goodness, nature, grace, and kindness, to my world, seeing things from your perspective, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. ;
*Romans 14:17 TLB For, after all, the important thing for us as Christians is not what we eat or drink but stirring up goodness and peace and joy from the Holy Spirit. ;
*Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:1-23, Gen. 42-43
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 7:13-20, Genesis 18.
Good Morning beloved

FAITH IT!
IT IS FINISHED!!:
THE REDEMPTION WORK OF
JESUS IS COMPLETE... HALLELUJAH!!!
JESUS KNOWS YOUR EVERY NEED. ... HE IS ABLE TO BLESS YOU BEYOND WHAT YOU HOPE FOR.
THERE IS ABUNDANCE OF GOD'S LOVE AND GRACE READILY AVAILABLE FOR YOU FROM OUR SAVIOR. MEDITATE ON THE GREATNESS OF HIS LOVE, GRACE AND POWER AVAILABLE TO YOU AND KNOW BEYOND ANY DOUBT
THAT JESUS' S PROVISION WILL EXCEED ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY
EXPECTING........

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:35 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

At Rest In Prosperity.

Saturday, January 17th.
-Pastor Chris

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee (Isaiah 26:3).
This scripture gives us the key to a life of peace and prosperity; a life that’s at rest in prosperity. That means you enter into it and stay in it; your life is maintained at that realm. Many often ask what they should do so the power of God may work on their behalf to ensure continuing peace and prosperity. The answer is simple: focus your mind—your attention, and emotions—on the Lord. It’s like focusing your camera on a moving object. You have to do it with some diligence and dexterity.
When your mind is focused on God’s Word, you’re guaranteed to walk in peace and prosperity. Your mind is a powerful tool given to you by God for transforming your life from glory to glory. If you’d give the right attention to the Word, it makes no difference the storms that billow against you, you’ll be at rest; your prosperity will not be shaken, despite economic downturns, meltdowns or inflation. The Lord Himself will keep you in “perfect peace.”
The Hebrew word for “peace” in Isaiah 26:3 is “shalom,” which describes the “rest” of God, wherein is prosperity, health, strength, and salvation. You can be as prosperous, successful, and healthy as you ever want to be; the key is yielding your mind to God’s Word. Your mind is the door to your spirit. If you can get the Word of God into your system, there’s nothing you can’t achieve. That’s the secret of the miraculous, and supernatural.
Keep your focus on God’s Word, and divine peace and prosperity will be your experience.

CONFESSION:
I walk in prosperity, victory, and health because I live in God’s Word. I’m literally transfigured into the image that I see in the Word, as I meditate and yield my mind to the tutelage of the Word. Therefore, my attitude, mindset and belief systems are transformed, and my life and character, improved and upgraded, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. ;
*Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Daily Scripture Reading
Matt. 12:22-50, Genesis 40-41
Matthew 7:1-12, Genesis 17

Good Morning. Enjoy your weekend!

FAITH IT!
IF CHRIST IS IN YOU, YOU HAVE NO REASON FOR FAILURE IN LIFE- YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR DEFEAT..... WONDERFUL FATHER, THANK
YOU FOR THE GRACE AND ABILITY YOU HAVE GIVEN ME IN CHRIST JESUS. I DECLARE THAT BY THE ABILITY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS AT WORK IN ME, I CAN DO ALL THINGS AND WALK IN VICTORY NO MATTER WHAT COMES MY WAY...
Have a FAITH-FILLED DAY IN
FATHERS AMAZING GRACE......

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25