Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/12/15 10:38 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

REPEL WORRY!

FRIDAY, 13TH FEB. 2015
—Pastor Chris

Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God (Phil. 4:6).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). This is why we should never worry about any situation
or anything in your life. Worrying will short- circuit His power that's at work on your behalf.
So, rather than worry, trust Him, for He never fails.
Most people have a "worry list" that's endless.
If they're not worried about the future, then it's about their marriage, or about their children, money, education, business, health etc.; that's
not the life of a Christian. The Lord Jesus said in Matt. 11:28, "Come unto me, all ye that
labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." This is God's will for your life; He wants you free from struggles, worries and the troubles that weigh men down. Someone might ask, "If I have lots of problems, isn't it right that I worry?"
But the question is, "How does 'worrying' about a problem get you the solution to that problem?" It doesn't work that way! You can
worry for as long as you want about the money you need; it's not going to make the money come to you. God isn't going to say, "Son, I've seen that you've worried so much; so I've decided to give you the money!" That'll never happen, because it's contrary to His Word; He has said, "Be anxious for nothing!" Therefore, He wouldn't indulge anyone in such
faithlessness.
God told us not to worry because of it's adverse effect. Worry sets up a magnetic force that attracts to you, everything that's consistent with what you're worried about. Worry makes you
imagine negative possibilities, and your imagination of those negative possibilities
crystalizes them. In plain terms, worry makes your fears possible!
When worry attacks you, repel it, because it's a spirit. Use the Word against it. When you find
that something is getting your attention, to the point you're almost getting worried, do what the Word says: Make your request known to God
and then, give Him thanks that it's done. You'd immediately experience such indescribable peace from within that others would wonder how you could be at peace in the midst of the
storms.

CONFESSION:
I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I'm self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally supplied and fortified for the
triumphant life! Blessed be God!

Further Study:
Philippians 4:6-7 TLB Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell
God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers. 7 If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can
understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:31-34 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we
drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:)
for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all
these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of
itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 28, Leviticus 4-5
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 14:1-10, Genesis 44

Excellent Morning beloved
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
PRAYER OF GRATITUDE: FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNFAILING LOVE AND
OVERFLOWING FAVOUR TOWARDS ME! IN EVERYTHING I DO and WHEREVER I GO
TODAY, I AM MINDFUL OF YOUR LOVE AND FAVOUR. THIS CONSCIOUSNESS INSPIRES FAITH, HOPE AND VICTORY IN ME AND MAKES ME A WINNER..... I REJOICE IN THE GLORY THAT I HAVE and YOUR GLORIOUS LOVE THAT YOU POURED INTO MY HEART BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.... in JESUS' NAME. AMEN.
Have a GLORIOUS day in FATHERS LOVE and FAVOUR.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/12/15 02:13 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Participants In The Divine Experience.

Thursday, February 12th 2015.
—Pastor Chris

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature...(2 Peter 1:4).

Our opening verse means you're now a participator or sharer of God's divine nature. You're involved in the God-life; the divine experience. God is no longer living that special life all by Himself; He's made you an associate of the God-kind. You've now become a carrier or conveyor of the God-life. What a blessed reality! This means that failure, defeat, weakness, fear, and other works of darkness can't, and shouldn't be a part of your experience, because you live the transcendent live.
This is the consciousness God wants you to have and live by every day. When you declared the Lordship of Jesus over your life, you became a new creation, and superior to Satan; the God-life was imparted into your spirit! Now you're in the light, catapulted into the Kingdom of His dear Son. Satan no longer has the right over your life; though he may try to maneuver or deceive you, he's not a factor. He's already defeated. Don't be concerned about his futile manipulations; walk in the dominion and power of the Spirit, unafraid of anything.
Consider the Apostle Paul; he was conscious of the God-life in him. He didn't have to pray, "O God, don't let the venom affect me", when a poisonous viper bit him. The onlookers expected him to drop dead, but when they saw that he was uninfected, they called him a god (Acts 28:1-6). It happened thus for Paul because of his consciousness of the God-life in him. He knew he had eternal life; the impregnable and "uninfectable" life of God.
He is the one, who by the Spirit, wrote, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17). This means you've mean transmuted with the life of God, into the nature of Christ; transfigured in the spirit into the image of the Son of God! You're different. The human life with which you were born by your parents has been supplanted by the supernatural life of God.

CONFESSION:
I'm an associate of the God-kind; I function from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power, because I'm born of God and conscious of His life in me. I'm guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will, and fulfil my destiny in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:45-66, Lev. 1-3
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:53-58, Genesis 43.

FAITH IT!
FAVOUR AND BLESSINGS: TODAY BE CONSCIOUS OF THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST FOR IT QUALIFIES YOU FOR EVERY BLESSING AND FAVOUR IN THE HEAVENLIES. FAITH FOR THE MIRACULOUS
WILL ARISE EFFORTLESSLY IN YOUR HEART - FOR THE HEALING YOU NEED - FOR THE
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH - FOR THE RESTORATION OF YOUR MARRIAGE ......... LET
FAITH IN THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS TAKE YOU INTO YOUR NEW SEASON OF
ABUNDANCE, INCREASE, EXPANSION and FAVOUR...... Have a BLESSED DAY KNOWING IT IS A "DONE DEAL"........

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 02/11/15 02:53 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PLEASING THE FATHER.

WED., 11TH FEB. 2015
—Pastor Chris

By faith Enoch was translated that he should
not see death; and was not found, because God
had translated him: for before his translation he
had this testimony, that he pleased God. (Hebrews 11:5).

The Bible says, “ And Enoch walked with God:
and he was not; for God took him” (Genesis
5:24). That tells you the kind of man he was. He
was a prophet of God; he was the prophet that
saw the vision of the Lord’s coming with ten
thousands of His saints: “And Enoch also, the
seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying,
Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of
his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to
convince all that are ungodly among them of all
their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly
committed, and of all their hard speeches which
ungodly sinners have spoken against him” (Jude
1:14-15).
How could someone have such a vision? We
read in our theme verse that before his
translation into heaven, he had the testimony
that he pleased God. In other words, Enoch
knew that he pleased God with his life. That lets
you know that when you’re pleasing God with
your life, you can know it; it’s not a guess work.
It takes faith to please Him: “But without faith
it is impossible to please him: for he that
cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek
him” (Hebrews 11:6).
When someone says, “O, God, I don’t know
whether you’re pleased with me or not; please
have mercy on me and be pleased with me,”
that person is walking in ignorance; that’s not
the way. Are you walking in love, and living by
faith? If you are, then rest assured that you’re
pleasing the Father. Faith walks by love
(Galatians 5:6). Moreover, Romans 14:23 tells
us that whatsoever is not of faith is sin. In
other words, God isn’t pleased with anything
done outside of faith.
When you’re walking by faith, and manifesting
the love of God, you’ll know it in your spirit
that your life is pleasing to Him. The Holy Spirit
will bear witness with your spirit that you’re
pleasing the Father; you’ll know! Halleluiah.
Learn to walk with God by walking in love and
faith in His Word!

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for you’re working in me, to will and to do of your good pleasure. My life is a reflection of your love,
and the manifestation of your glory! Your wisdom functions mightily in me today, as I take
your Gospel to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in
our hearts, known and read of all men: 3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be
the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written
not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living
God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables
of the heart.
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in
you both to will and to do of hisgood pleasure.

Daily scripture Reading;
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 27:27-44 Exodus 40
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 13:44-52 Genesis

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: REMEMBER THESE 3 THINGS:
1) YOU HAVE GODS WORD -GODS PROMISES THAT ARE YES AND AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS....
2) YOU HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT THAT RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD LIVING INSIDE YOU
TO EMPOWER YOU....
3) YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST - THEREFORE THINK THOUGHTS OF VICTORY.....
Have a SUCCESSFUL DAY WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT..... BE BLESSED

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 02/11/15 02:44 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PLEASING THE FATHER.

WED., 11TH FEB. 2015
—Pastor Chris

By faith Enoch was translated that he should
not see death; and was not found, because God
had translated him: for before his translation he
had this testimony, that he pleased God. (Hebrews 11:5).

The Bible says, “ And Enoch walked with God:
and he was not; for God took him” (Genesis
5:24). That tells you the kind of man he was. He
was a prophet of God; he was the prophet that
saw the vision of the Lord’s coming with ten
thousands of His saints: “And Enoch also, the
seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying,
Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of
his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to
convince all that are ungodly among them of all
their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly
committed, and of all their hard speeches which
ungodly sinners have spoken against him” (Jude
1:14-15).
How could someone have such a vision? We
read in our theme verse that before his
translation into heaven, he had the testimony
that he pleased God. In other words, Enoch
knew that he pleased God with his life. That lets
you know that when you’re pleasing God with
your life, you can know it; it’s not a guess work.
It takes faith to please Him: “But without faith
it is impossible to please him: for he that
cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek
him” (Hebrews 11:6).
When someone says, “O, God, I don’t know
whether you’re pleased with me or not; please
have mercy on me and be pleased with me,”
that person is walking in ignorance; that’s not
the way. Are you walking in love, and living by
faith? If you are, then rest assured that you’re
pleasing the Father. Faith walks by love
(Galatians 5:6). Moreover, Romans 14:23 tells
us that whatsoever is not of faith is sin. In
other words, God isn’t pleased with anything
done outside of faith.
When you’re walking by faith, and manifesting
the love of God, you’ll know it in your spirit
that your life is pleasing to Him. The Holy Spirit
will bear witness with your spirit that you’re
pleasing the Father; you’ll know! Halleluiah.
Learn to walk with God by walking in love and
faith in His Word!

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for you’re working in me, to will and to do of your good pleasure. My life is a reflection of your love,
and the manifestation of your glory! Your wisdom functions mightily in me today, as I take
your Gospel to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in
our hearts, known and read of all men: 3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be
the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written
not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living
God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables
of the heart.
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in
you both to will and to do of hisgood pleasure.

Daily scripture Reading;
Matthew 27:27-44 Exodus 40
Matthew 13:44-52 Genesis

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: REMEMBER THESE 3 THINGS:
1) YOU HAVE GODS WORD -GODS PROMISES THAT ARE YES AND AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS....
2) YOU HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT THAT RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD LIVING INSIDE YOU
TO EMPOWER YOU....
3) YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST - THEREFORE THINK THOUGHTS OF VICTORY.....
Have a SUCCESSFUL DAY WALKING BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT..... BE BLESSED

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:05 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

The "Shout" Of His Calling .

Tuesday, February 10th .
—Pastor Chris

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first (1 Thess. 4:16).

Our opening verse says the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, and with the voice of the Archangel. I'm sort of familiar with that kind of shout of the Master!
It's like the one that He gave at the tomb of Lazarus; the Bible says He yelled with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth" (John 11:43). Lazarus, having been dead, and buried for four days, came out of the grave alive.
If Jesus hadn't called Lazarus by name, everybody that ever died would have come out of the grave, at the shout of the Master. His voice resonated through Hades, and all of Hades trembled, and Lazarus come out, because the Master called him by name, with a shout.
Now the Bible says that the same Jesus would descend with a shout; when He does, the dead in Christ shall rise first. Every Christian that ever died will come out of the grave. If they were buried in the sea, the sea will give them up; if their bodies were burnt, they'll come back to life!
Wherever they are, they'll come out of death, and we that are alive and remain in the earth shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Blessed be God!
This is what we're preparing for; it's the reason we're sparing nothing in making ourselves ready and getting others ready, for the end of all things is near!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, what a glorious day it'll be when we all see Jesus! Thank you for our hope of eternal life through Christ Jesus, and the awesome privilege of being in Christ! Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. Hallelujah!

Further Study:
★1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
★1 Corinthians 15:16-24 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:1-26, Exodus 38-39
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:34-43, Genesis 41

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION:
I VALUE and APPRECIATE THE SUPERNATURAL IN MY LIFE....BY FAITH I PLEASE GOD AND I AM WELL ABLE, I AM ANOINTED, I AM QUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK. I AM EMPOWERED BY HOLY SPIRIT.
MY LIFE IS GUIDED BY GODS GLORIOUS WORD. NO OBSTACLE CAN DEFEAT ME
BECAUSE MY MIND IS PROGRAMED FOR VICTORY FOR I AM MORE THAN A
CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS.. Have a GLORIOUS SUPERNATURAL DAY...

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:02 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

The "Shout" Of His Calling .

Tuesday, February 10th .
—Pastor Chris

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first (1 Thess. 4:16).

Our opening verse says the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, and with the voice of the Archangel. I'm sort of familiar with that kind of shout of the Master!
It's like the one that He gave at the tomb of Lazarus; the Bible says He yelled with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth" (John 11:43). Lazarus, having been dead, and buried for four days, came out of the grave alive.
If Jesus hadn't called Lazarus by name, everybody that ever died would have come out of the grave, at the shout of the Master. His voice resonated through Hades, and all of Hades trembled, and Lazarus come out, because the Master called him by name, with a shout.
Now the Bible says that the same Jesus would descend with a shout; when He does, the dead in Christ shall rise first. Every Christian that ever died will come out of the grave. If they were buried in the sea, the sea will give them up; if their bodies were burnt, they'll come back to life!
Wherever they are, they'll come out of death, and we that are alive and remain in the earth shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Blessed be God!
This is what we're preparing for; it's the reason we're sparing nothing in making ourselves ready and getting others ready, for the end of all things is near!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, what a glorious day it'll be when we all see Jesus! Thank you for our hope of eternal life through Christ Jesus, and the awesome privilege of being in Christ! Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. Hallelujah!

Further Study:
★1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
★1 Corinthians 15:16-24 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:1-26, Exodus 38-39
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:34-43, Genesis 41

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION:
I VALUE and APPRECIATE THE SUPERNATURAL IN MY LIFE....BY FAITH I PLEASE GOD AND I AM WELL ABLE, I AM ANOINTED, I AM QUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK. I AM EMPOWERED BY HOLY SPIRIT.
MY LIFE IS GUIDED BY GODS GLORIOUS WORD. NO OBSTACLE CAN DEFEAT ME
BECAUSE MY MIND IS PROGRAMED FOR VICTORY FOR I AM MORE THAN A
CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS.. Have a GLORIOUS SUPERNATURAL DAY...

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/09/15 01:09 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

He's Lavished His Love On You!

Monday, February 9th , 2015
—Pastor Chris

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not (1 John 3:1).

The word, "bestowed" in our opening verse above actually means, "lavished". Therefore, putting it rightly, it should read, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath lavished upon us...". This is the sense in which God has loved us - with an everlasting love; love without limits.
Think about it: we who shouldn't have been known of God, who shouldn't have ever come close to God are now, as a result of the superabundant love He's lavished on us, accepted of Him. We're now called the sons of God. This is an amazing reality. Let's read 1 John 3:2: "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
Notice it's not talking about us becoming the sons of God when we get to heaven; it's not futuristic; we're sons of God NOW! However, in outward appearance, we may not look so, but for sure, when He comes, we shall be like Him in appearance. But already, as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). As He is loved of God, so are we. The Father loves you as much as He loves Jesus.
You're secured in the Father's love; take advantage of His everlasting love for you. He loves you as though you were the only one on earth! Not only is His love for you without limits, it's also unconditional. The Bible says, "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins" (1 John 4:10). So, clearly, He demonstrated His boundless love for us, even while we were yet in sin. Have faith in that love, for it's been poured out abundantly for you.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for lavishly pouring out your love upon me and giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. I can boldly declare that I've been accepted in the beloved, and blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. ;
★Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 26:57-75, Exodus 36-37
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:24-33, Genesis 40

Good Morning beloved.
Enjoy your Sunday.

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS WONDERFUL MONDAY:
I DECLARE, I CHOOSE TO SPEAK GOD'S WORD OF LIFE, FAVOUR AND BLESSING OVER MY LIFE, RATHER THAN WHAT I FEEL OR SEE. I KNOW GOD'S PLAN FOR ME IS SUCCESS, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, FAVOUR, GLORY, OVERFLOW
and VICTORY! THEREFOR, I MEDITATE ON HIS GOODNESS AND BLESSING THRU THE WORD RATHER THAN MY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE
SUBJECT TO CHANGE...... MY MIND IS SET ON WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT ME, THEREFOR I
WILL DAILY USE MY ENERGY TO AGREE WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT.....
Have an EXCITING DAY AGREEING with GOD and DECLARING......

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 02/09/15 01:08 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

He's Lavished His Love On You!

Monday, February 9th , 2015
—Pastor Chris

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not (1 John 3:1).

The word, "bestowed" in our opening verse above actually means, "lavished". Therefore, putting it rightly, it should read, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath lavished upon us...". This is the sense in which God has loved us - with an everlasting love; love without limits.
Think about it: we who shouldn't have been known of God, who shouldn't have ever come close to God are now, as a result of the superabundant love He's lavished on us, accepted of Him. We're now called the sons of God. This is an amazing reality. Let's read 1 John 3:2: "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
Notice it's not talking about us becoming the sons of God when we get to heaven; it's not futuristic; we're sons of God NOW! However, in outward appearance, we may not look so, but for sure, when He comes, we shall be like Him in appearance. But already, as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). As He is loved of God, so are we. The Father loves you as much as He loves Jesus.
You're secured in the Father's love; take advantage of His everlasting love for you. He loves you as though you were the only one on earth! Not only is His love for you without limits, it's also unconditional. The Bible says, "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins" (1 John 4:10). So, clearly, He demonstrated His boundless love for us, even while we were yet in sin. Have faith in that love, for it's been poured out abundantly for you.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for lavishly pouring out your love upon me and giving me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. I can boldly declare that I've been accepted in the beloved, and blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
★Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. ;
★Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 26:57-75, Exodus 36-37
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:24-33, Genesis 40

Good Morning beloved.
Enjoy your Sunday.

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS WONDERFUL MONDAY:
I DECLARE, I CHOOSE TO SPEAK GOD'S WORD OF LIFE, FAVOUR AND BLESSING OVER MY LIFE, RATHER THAN WHAT I FEEL OR SEE. I KNOW GOD'S PLAN FOR ME IS SUCCESS, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, FAVOUR, GLORY, OVERFLOW
and VICTORY! THEREFOR, I MEDITATE ON HIS GOODNESS AND BLESSING THRU THE WORD RATHER THAN MY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE
SUBJECT TO CHANGE...... MY MIND IS SET ON WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT ME, THEREFOR I
WILL DAILY USE MY ENERGY TO AGREE WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT.....
Have an EXCITING DAY AGREEING with GOD and DECLARING......

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 02/08/15 05:16 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Vital Realities Of His Substitutionary Work.

Sunday, February 8th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow 1 Peter 1:10-11.

I've often wondered why people go through terrible difficulties for a protracted period of time. Someone might argue that it's due to the severity of their situation; no! For the most part, it's due to their ignorance of the Word of God, which results in their inability to appropriate the vital realities of Christ's substitutionary work to their personal lives.
The Bible talks about the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11). Christ already suffered: His vicarious death and triumphant resurrection paved the way for a life of glory for all of God's children. There's absolutely no reason for any Christian to suffer in life, except by choice or ignorance of God's Word.
It's important that we get to know the Word of God in truth, and live by the vital realities of His Word. Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life is to make the Word of God that has been consummated in the redemptive plan of God real in your life. He makes all that Christ came to do, in His substitutionary work, real in your life; He brings you into the vital experience of it, not just the legality.
Let me explain it this way: everybody in the world has actually been legally saved; as far as God is concerned, every human being is saved. However, until, and unless, someone accepts that salvation, it will not be a vital truth or reality, and as a result, he'll never experience the salvation that Christ brought to him. He may go to hell, not because of his sins, but because he didn't know or accept the truth of salvation that was made available to him in Christ.
In the same way, when you're in Christ, you must recognize, accept, and endorse the blessings of salvation that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ has consummated for you in order for them to become vital realities in your life.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me knowledge of my heritage in Christ, and insight into the mysteries of your Kingdom. I manifest your glory and walk in the light of victory, prosperity and success today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
★1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. ;
★Philemon 1:6
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matt. 26:31-56, Exodus 34-35
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 13:10-23, Genesis 39

Good Morning beloved.
Enjoy your Sunday.

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION FOR TODAY:
I AM COMPLETE IN CHRIST JESUS WHO HAS BECOME MY
WISDOM, SANCTIFICATION AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. IN HIM I LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE MY BEING. HE IS THE ESSENCE OF MY EXISTENCE AND MY LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE TO THE PRAISE AND GLORY OF HIS HOLY NAME.
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE
BEAUTY OF FATHERS' LOVE......

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 02/07/15 01:58 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

No Impossibilities.

Saturday, February 7th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

The story is told in Mark 5:25-34 of a woman who suffered hemorrhage for twelve years, until nobody could take care of her anymore. She had been a wealthy woman, until she got sick. All her efforts to seek medical help proved abortive. She had spent all her living on doctors and instead of getting better, her condition worsened. In her desperate search for a solution, after no one could help her, she heard about Jesus. And as characteristic of the ministry of the Master, her dilemma ended when she met Him.
It doesn't matter what you might be going through in your life; it's not about the trouble that comes to you; it's what you do when the trouble comes that matters. Never think that the problem you're facing is too big or insurmountable; don't accept that your condition is incurable. Nothing is impossible with God. Also, and very significantly, the Word says all things are possible to him that believes (Mark 9:23). The life of the Christian is one of limitless possibilities and endless victories.
When the world says, "This or that is impossible, or such-and-such ailment is incurable," that's the limit of their understanding. Your life shouldn't be dependent on the limitation of someone else's thinking. There's no sickness that's incurable. It's only incurable until someone discovers and creates the cure. Besides, we, the believing ones, have been given the ability and authority in Christ to heal all manner of sickness and disease: "...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:18).
Maybe, you're in a predicament right now, or suffering from a health condition which Medicine has labelled incurable; don't despair! Perhaps you were told you'd never walk again; don't give up or become despondent! Christ in you is your hope of deliverance, healing, health and preservation. Even now, proclaim that every fibre of your being is subject to the impact and influence of the life of Christ in you! Blessed be God!

CONFESSION:
I live in, and by, the Word of God and nothing is impossible with me! Christ the healer lives in me; He's my life and my righteousness. He has ushered me into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion! I can do all things in His Name! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
★2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; ;
★Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Matt. 26:1-30, Exodus 32-33
Matthew 13:1-9, Genesis 38

FAITH IT!
OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW: TAP INTO THE BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE OF THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS..... ACT LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, TALK LIKE YOU ARE
BLESSED, WALK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, THINK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, SMILE LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, DRESS LIKE YOU ARE
BLESSED....YES, PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTION AND Ephesians1:3 WILL BECOME A
GREATER REALITY IN YOUR LIFE......
Have a BLESSED day walking with THE "BLESSER".

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 02/07/15 01:36 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

No Impossibilities.

Saturday, February 7th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

The story is told in Mark 5:25-34 of a woman who suffered hemorrhage for twelve years, until nobody could take care of her anymore. She had been a wealthy woman, until she got sick. All her efforts to seek medical help proved abortive. She had spent all her living on doctors and instead of getting better, her condition worsened. In her desperate search for a solution, after no one could help her, she heard about Jesus. And as characteristic of the ministry of the Master, her dilemma ended when she met Him.
It doesn't matter what you might be going through in your life; it's not about the trouble that comes to you; it's what you do when the trouble comes that matters. Never think that the problem you're facing is too big or insurmountable; don't accept that your condition is incurable. Nothing is impossible with God. Also, and very significantly, the Word says all things are possible to him that believes (Mark 9:23). The life of the Christian is one of limitless possibilities and endless victories.
When the world says, "This or that is impossible, or such-and-such ailment is incurable," that's the limit of their understanding. Your life shouldn't be dependent on the limitation of someone else's thinking. There's no sickness that's incurable. It's only incurable until someone discovers and creates the cure. Besides, we, the believing ones, have been given the ability and authority in Christ to heal all manner of sickness and disease: "...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:18).
Maybe, you're in a predicament right now, or suffering from a health condition which Medicine has labelled incurable; don't despair! Perhaps you were told you'd never walk again; don't give up or become despondent! Christ in you is your hope of deliverance, healing, health and preservation. Even now, proclaim that every fibre of your being is subject to the impact and influence of the life of Christ in you! Blessed be God!

CONFESSION:
I live in, and by, the Word of God and nothing is impossible with me! Christ the healer lives in me; He's my life and my righteousness. He has ushered me into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion! I can do all things in His Name! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
★2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; ;
★Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Matt. 26:1-30, Exodus 32-33
Matthew 13:1-9, Genesis 38

FAITH IT!
OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW: TAP INTO THE BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE OF THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS..... ACT LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, TALK LIKE YOU ARE
BLESSED, WALK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, THINK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, SMILE LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, DRESS LIKE YOU ARE
BLESSED....YES, PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTION AND Ephesians1:3 WILL BECOME A
GREATER REALITY IN YOUR LIFE......
Have a BLESSED day walking with THE "BLESSER".

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/05/15 10:15 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

YOUR SAFETY IS GUARANTEED!

FRIDAY,FEBRUARY 6TH,2015.
—Pastor Chris

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
(Psalm 23:4).

In Luke 21:25-26, Jesus said that in the last days, there’ll be perplexity of nations, men’s
hearts failing them for fear: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear...” (Luke
21:25-26).
We’re living in a day when there’s so much fear.
There’s fear within and there’s fear without; there’s fear everywhere. Kids don’t play outside like they used to. Many are no longer bold to
take pleasure-walks without looking over their shoulders, in fear of being stalked by
marauders, drive-by shooters, or becoming victims of a terror attack. Life has changed.
Now, as a child of God, what should your response be, in spite of all these?
First, let’s read the inspiring words of David again in our opening verse: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” The next verse is even more inspiring; it says, “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies...” (Psalm 23:5). He prepares a table before you in the presence of your enemies, not in their absence. In other words, you don’t have to care about the enemy and what he will, and can do; the adversary is not a factor! Glory to God!
It doesn’t matter that there’s evil everywhere; you dwell in the secret place of the most High.
Therefore, you’re untouchable. No wonder He says, “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee” (Psalm 91:7). What an assurance of safety, security, and peace for the
one who’s in Christ! Refuse to fear. The Lord is your salvation; that means no matter what happens, no matter the terror or evil concocted by the enemy, your safety is guaranteed because you’re in Christ. Let this be your mindset.

CONFESSION:
Christ is my life, and He’s the environment in which I dwell; therefore, I’m forever safe,
secure and protected to live triumphantly always! My life is the testimony of the grace
and wisdom of God, who causes all things to work together for my good! I have victory in His Name! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 91:1-16(CÉV) Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful.
2 Then you will say to the [Lord],“You are my fortress,my place of safety;you are my God, and I trust you.”
3 The Lord will keep you safe
from secret traps and deadly diseases.
4 He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure.His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall.
5 You won't need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day.
6 And you won't fear diseases
that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon.
7 You will not be harmed,though thousands fall all around you.
8 And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked.
9 The [Lord] Most High is your fortress.Run to him for safety,
10 and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home.
11 God will command his angels to protect you
wherever you go.
12 They will carry you in their arms,and you won't hurt your feet on the stones.
13 You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes.
14 The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am,I will rescue you and keep you
safe.
15 When you are in trouble,call out to me.I will answer and be there to protect and honor you.
16 You will live a long life and see my saving power.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING-
Matthew 25:31-46;Exodus 31
Matthew 12:39-50;Genesis 37

FAITH IT!
"We should make it our mission to speak blessings into as many people as we possibly can. With our words we can release favor into somebody else’s life. Declare blessings over someone's life today. " (Joel Osteen)

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS: I DECLARE THE RELEASE OF YOUR DIVINE
FAVOUR, GLORY, LOVE AND BLESSING IN AND UPON EACH FRIENDS LIFE THAT READ
THIS.... LET YOUR GLORY, FAVOUR, LOVEAND BLESSINGS BECOME A GREATER REALITY
IN THEIR LIVES BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN THEM..... THANK
YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/05/15 10:02 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

YOUR SAFETY IS GUARANTEED!

FRIDAY,FEBRUARY 6TH,2015.
—Pastor Chris

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
(Psalm 23:4).

In Luke 21:25-26, Jesus said that in the last days, there’ll be perplexity of nations, men’s
hearts failing them for fear: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear...” (Luke
21:25-26).
We’re living in a day when there’s so much fear.
There’s fear within and there’s fear without; there’s fear everywhere. Kids don’t play outside like they used to. Many are no longer bold to
take pleasure-walks without looking over their shoulders, in fear of being stalked by
marauders, drive-by shooters, or becoming victims of a terror attack. Life has changed.
Now, as a child of God, what should your response be, in spite of all these?
First, let’s read the inspiring words of David again in our opening verse: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” The next verse is even more inspiring; it says, “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies...” (Psalm 23:5). He prepares a table before you in the presence of your enemies, not in their absence. In other words, you don’t have to care about the enemy and what he will, and can do; the adversary is not a factor! Glory to God!
It doesn’t matter that there’s evil everywhere; you dwell in the secret place of the most High.
Therefore, you’re untouchable. No wonder He says, “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee” (Psalm 91:7). What an assurance of safety, security, and peace for the
one who’s in Christ! Refuse to fear. The Lord is your salvation; that means no matter what happens, no matter the terror or evil concocted by the enemy, your safety is guaranteed because you’re in Christ. Let this be your mindset.

CONFESSION:
Christ is my life, and He’s the environment in which I dwell; therefore, I’m forever safe,
secure and protected to live triumphantly always! My life is the testimony of the grace
and wisdom of God, who causes all things to work together for my good! I have victory in His Name! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 91:1-16(CÉV) Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful.
2 Then you will say to the [Lord],“You are my fortress,my place of safety;you are my God, and I trust you.”
3 The Lord will keep you safe
from secret traps and deadly diseases.
4 He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure.His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall.
5 You won't need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day.
6 And you won't fear diseases
that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon.
7 You will not be harmed,though thousands fall all around you.
8 And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked.
9 The [Lord] Most High is your fortress.Run to him for safety,
10 and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home.
11 God will command his angels to protect you
wherever you go.
12 They will carry you in their arms,and you won't hurt your feet on the stones.
13 You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes.
14 The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am,I will rescue you and keep you
safe.
15 When you are in trouble,call out to me.I will answer and be there to protect and honor you.
16 You will live a long life and see my saving power.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING-
Matthew 25:31-46;Exodus 31
Matthew 12:39-50;Genesis 37

FAITH IT!
"We should make it our mission to speak blessings into as many people as we possibly can. With our words we can release favor into somebody else’s life. Declare blessings over someone's life today. " (Joel Osteen)

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS: I DECLARE THE RELEASE OF YOUR DIVINE
FAVOUR, GLORY, LOVE AND BLESSING IN AND UPON EACH FRIENDS LIFE THAT READ
THIS.... LET YOUR GLORY, FAVOUR, LOVEAND BLESSINGS BECOME A GREATER REALITY
IN THEIR LIVES BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN THEM..... THANK
YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 02/05/15 01:25 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

BE CONSCIOUS OF HIS LOVE

THURSDAY,FEBR. 5TH,2015.
-PASTOR CHRIS

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Love is that endearing value of a person that gives you a sense of his or her importance to you. Therefore, that God loves you means you’re special and valuable to Him. If this is true, then it must mean that your life has a meaning; you’re not living for nothing. God didn’t create you to be a failure but to be head over all things. Walk in the liberty and full assurance of His love, knowing that you’re beyond condemnation (Romans 8:1).
The consciousness of God’s love will change your life and give you an extraordinary mentality. Consider a man like David, who had a unique perception of the love of God. His understanding of the Father’s love made him think differently. In Psalm 23:1 for example, he said, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” This alone lets you know what David thought about God, for which reason he was such a success, and his life so victorious! He knew that he was valuable to God, and therefore concluded: “I’ll never lack anything in my life, because God loves me; He’s my shepherd!” What a mentality.
Always take out time to meditate on the love of God. Think about His grace, kindness and the fact that if you were the only one on earth, the Lord Jesus would still have given His life for you. That’s how valuable you are to God. Dare to believe this, and let it sink deep into your consciousness; it’ll change your life forever, and give you a new confidence.
God loves you just the way you are. You didn’t have to “work” or impress Him to earn His love, for you could never earn it by your own works, but by grace. He chose to love you. All you have to do is accept His love as simply as it has come to you, and be conscious of it at all times. Even now, lift your hands to Him and say, “Thank you Lord, for loving me so much!”

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your love, and your grace, which you’ve so lavishly poured out on me! Your joy fills my heart, and my life is the expression of your praise and glory, as I gloriously experience your love, and manifest the same to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 John 4:7-10(CÉV) My dear friends, we must love each other. Love comes from God, and when we love each other, it shows we have been given new life. We are now God's children, and we know him. 8 God is love, and anyone who doesn't love others has never known him. 9 God showed his love for us when he sent his only Son into the world to give us life. 10 Real love isn't our love for God, but his love for us. God sent his Son to be the sacrifice by which our sins are forgiven.
*1 John 4:16(CÉV)
And are sure God loves us.God is love. If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us.

Matthew 25:1-30;Exodus 29-30
Matthew 12:31-38;Genesis 36 .

FAITH IT!
GLORIOUS FUTURE:
SEE YOURSELF IN THE GLORIOUS FUTURE THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR YOU (Jer29:11) - THEN BOLDLY DECLARE that GOD HAS BLESSED YOUR FUTURE WITH FAVOUR, ABUNDANCE, GLORY, SUCCESS, PROSPERITY, JOY and PEACE.....
DECLARATION:
"NOTHING CAN STOP THE
GLORIOUS FUTURE THAT GOD HAS MADE AVAILABLE TO ME THU THE BLOOD OF JESUS
AS I BOLDLY PROCLAIM THE GLORY THAT I HAVE AND THE GLORY THAT I AM... FULL OF GRACE, LOVE & ABUNDANCE, IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!!!!." Have a WONDERFUL DAY
DECLARING YOUR BLESSED FUTURE....

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 02/04/15 12:20 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUPERNATURAL ENANLEMENT.

WEDNESDAY, FEB. 4TH, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).

Before Jesus' ascension, He said to His disciples, "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high" (Luke 24:49). Then, in our opening verse, He said to them, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you...." Why is this important? It's because there's no Christianity without the power of the Holy Spirit! What is power?
The word translated "power" in Acts 1:8 is the Greek, "dunamis", which means inherent power; the dynamic ability to effect changes. It also means wonder-working ability or miracle-working ability. It refers to the ability to do the impossible. If you're born again and have received the Holy Spirit, you've received the ability to do the impossible - a supernatural ability! It's the creative ability of God, for the Bible says He created all things by the power of the Holy Spirit. Now, that same Holy Spirit lives in you. Therefore, you have the divine enablement to accomplish any task, and change hopeless situations.
With the Holy Spirit, you can never be defeated or disadvantaged. If you want the glory of God in your life, if you want to walk in dominion over devils, sickness, disease, infirmities and death, then the Holy Spirit is all you need. His presence in your life makes you indomitable! Like Paul, be bold to say, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Phil. 4:13).
Never say or think you're helpless or ordinary; not when the Holy Spirit lives in you! He's the power of God, and the power-giver. Walk with Him, and it'll be glory, victory, success, excellence and miracles for you all the way!

PRAYER:
Blessed Father, I thank you for the privilege and blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! I'm effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can do all things by His ability that works within me! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 Corinthians 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. ;
*Ephesians 3:14-16
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:36-51 Exodus 28
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matt. 12:22-30 Genesis 35

Good Morning beloved.....

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS FOR ME. I RECEIVE A FRESH REVELATION OF YOUR
LOVE AND GRACE RIGHT NOW and I THANK YOU THAT EVERYTHING MY HANDS TOUCH SHALL BE BLESSED! ..... I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT I AM GREATLY BLESSED,
HIGHLY FAVOURED and DEEPLY LOVED.....
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JESUS.... "WORTHY IS THE KING WHO CONQUERED THE GRAVE.... THIS IS AMAZING GRACE!" I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!!.....
Have an AMAZING day HIGHLY
FAVOURED ONES....

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 02/04/15 12:12 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUPERNATURAL ENANLEMENT.

WEDNESDAY, FEB. 4TH, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).

Before Jesus' ascension, He said to His disciples, "And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high" (Luke 24:49). Then, in our opening verse, He said to them, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you...." Why is this important? It's because there's no Christianity without the power of the Holy Spirit! What is power?
The word translated "power" in Acts 1:8 is the Greek, "dunamis", which means inherent power; the dynamic ability to effect changes. It also means wonder-working ability or miracle-working ability. It refers to the ability to do the impossible. If you're born again and have received the Holy Spirit, you've received the ability to do the impossible - a supernatural ability! It's the creative ability of God, for the Bible says He created all things by the power of the Holy Spirit. Now, that same Holy Spirit lives in you. Therefore, you have the divine enablement to accomplish any task, and change hopeless situations.
With the Holy Spirit, you can never be defeated or disadvantaged. If you want the glory of God in your life, if you want to walk in dominion over devils, sickness, disease, infirmities and death, then the Holy Spirit is all you need. His presence in your life makes you indomitable! Like Paul, be bold to say, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Phil. 4:13).
Never say or think you're helpless or ordinary; not when the Holy Spirit lives in you! He's the power of God, and the power-giver. Walk with Him, and it'll be glory, victory, success, excellence and miracles for you all the way!

PRAYER:
Blessed Father, I thank you for the privilege and blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! I'm effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can do all things by His ability that works within me! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 Corinthians 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. ;
*Ephesians 3:14-16
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:36-51 Exodus 28
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matt. 12:22-30 Genesis 35

Good Morning beloved.....

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS FOR ME. I RECEIVE A FRESH REVELATION OF YOUR
LOVE AND GRACE RIGHT NOW and I THANK YOU THAT EVERYTHING MY HANDS TOUCH SHALL BE BLESSED! ..... I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT I AM GREATLY BLESSED,
HIGHLY FAVOURED and DEEPLY LOVED.....
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JESUS.... "WORTHY IS THE KING WHO CONQUERED THE GRAVE.... THIS IS AMAZING GRACE!" I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!!.....
Have an AMAZING day HIGHLY
FAVOURED ONES....

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 02/03/15 01:50 AM
Rhapsody of Realities.

He's Coming Back Again .

Tuesday, February 3rd .
-Pastor Chris

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book (Revelations 22:7).

Some people wonder why we preach the Gospel the way we do all around the world with so much urgency, fervency, and passion. First, it's because the Master gave us a mandate to evangelize the world before He comes back. He said in Luke 13:19, "...occupy till I come"; that means keep working; keep preaching the Gospel and leading men and women into righteousness.
In Matthew 28:19-20, the Master instructed, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." He left us with a message; a message for the whole world about what He came to do in the world, so that when He comes back, many will be prepared for Him, and go with Him. Halleluiah!
That's why we're preaching. We're not just talking, or merely holding "religious" programmes. This isn't just to get people excited about Christianity; no! It's about Jesus Christ and His living message: that He came to die for us, and that God raised Him from the dead, and that He ascended into heaven, and He's alive today, and will come back one day, very soon.
How ready are you for the Master's soon return? You might ask, "When, and how soon is He coming back?" He's coming very soon; a lot sooner than many realize. All the things He told us will happen before He comes are happening exactly the same way He said they would. There aren't too many signs or events left to be fulfilled before the Master's soon return.
This is why we must keep preaching the Gospel, letting men and women all over the world know that the end is near, the Master is coming again. He was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin, unto salvation (Hebrews 9:28).

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for you for your grace upon the Church of Jesus Christ to effectively proclaim the Gospel and establish your righteousness in the hearts of men and women all around the world in these last days. Through the preaching and teaching of your Gospel of righteousness, the lost around us, and in the regions beyond, are snatched from destruction and damnation, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
*1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. ;
*2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 24:1-35,
Exodus 26-27
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 12:10-21,
Genesis 34

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....
& Happy New Week.

FAITH IT!
SUPERNATURAL INCREASE DECLARATION: "I AM AN UNENDING STREAM OF GLORY,
GOODNESS and BLESSING. I EXPECT THE SUPERNATURAL INCREASE and OVERFLOW IN
MY LIFE, SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ALL HIS FULNESS DWELLS IN ME FOR I AM
COMPLETE IN JESUS (Col2:9) YES!! MY LIFE IS AN UNENDING STREAM OF THE
SUPERNATURAL BECAUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT POWER INSIDE OF ME....THEREFOR
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME....." Thank You FATHER for this GREAT PRIVILEGE- IN
JESUS' NAME. AMEN!!!...... Have a FANTASTIC DAY AS A SUPERNATURAL STREAM OF GLORY and BLESSING....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 02/01/15 11:04 PM
Rhapsody of Realities

The Diligent Bears Rule .

Monday, February 2nd, 2015
-Pastor Chris

The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute (Proverbs 12:24).

Proverbs 22:29 says, "Seesth thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men." Just as diligence brings you before kings and into honour, slothfulness, on the other hand, leads to poverty and self-imposed servitude. Proverbs 22:29 tells us that those who are slothful will stand before "mean men"; that phrase actually means "nobodies."
It's puzzling that some people could be described in the scriptures as "nobodies" or obscure and insignificant; people whose words and actions don't count! King Solomon called them vain men, meaning they're empty; their words and actions are worthless. What they say have no value or impact. Now, remember, the value of your personality reflects in your words. Therefore, if a man's words are vain, and without value, what does that tell you? He's obscure, or irrelevant.
The Lord Jesus said, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment" (Matthew 12:36). Such people, even though they're of value, devalued themselves by not being diligent. They weren't made nobodies by God, the society, or by other people; they made themselves so.
Be diligent in all you do and pay attention to details. God says the diligent person will never be obscure or insignificant. I'm sure that's what you want in your life. You want to be able to change things, and bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ. You want to be excellent, effective and sound in your job, and gloriously fulfil your destiny in Christ! Then be diligent. That's the key! Be a man or woman of dignity, integrity and honour.

CONFESSION:
My words are consistent with my Christ-nature and therefore have value! Now and always, I speak the words of faith. Through my words, I create a victorious and prosperous life, and set myself in a place of dominion, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*Matthew 12: 35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. ;
*Proverbs 10:4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23, Exodus 24-25
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 12:1-9, Genesis 33

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....
& Happy New Week.

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS EXCITING DAY:
LORD I REJOICE IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN MY LIFE! I AM FILLED WITH PRAISE and JOY
BECAUSE OF YOUR FAVOUR and GLORY UPON MY LIFE. THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE MADE ME " A PARTAKER OF THE INHERITANCE OF THE SAINTS IN LIGHT" and THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME "WITH EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN
CHRIST" HALLELUYAH! AMEN!!! I ABOUND WITH JOY:
THE "JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH"...
Have a JOYFUL DAY , YOU HIGHLY FAVOURED ONE.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 02/01/15 05:44 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SET AMONG KINGS

SUNDAY,FEBRUARY 1ST,2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (Proverbs 22:29).

Some Bible translations use the word “serve” for “stand” in the verse above, suggesting that the man who is diligent in his business would “serve”before kings; but that’s not the picture. The word translated “stand” above actually means “to set oneself in position or in place”; whereas the word “before” used in the same verse means “in presence of.” This therefore, means that by being diligent in whatever you do, you set yourself up for greatness; you set yourself in position or in place among kings.“Kings” here isn’t merely referring to someone with a crown on his head. It’s a reference to authority, rulership, or the place of dominion. Whether it’s in an industry, or even service in the house of God, being diligent brings you into a place of honour, influence, authority and greatness.
If you’re a Pastor, for example, be diligent in your work; be committed to the ministry of the Word and prayer. Perform your pastoral duties faithfully and with diligence. Consider the words of Samuel to the people of Israel as he challenged them to serve God under their new king, Saul. Samuel maintained his role as priest and intercessor saying,“Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way” (1 Samuel 12:23). How inspiring!
You have to pray for the people who are under you. It’s a responsibility. If Samuel considered it a sin against God not to pray for the Israelites, it’ll also be a sin against God for you not to pray for those whom God has placed under your care as a Pastor or leader in His vineyard. So, whatever you do, be diligent, and it’ll set you apart for honour.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your grace in my life, and the ability to show care, and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities. I’m full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. I’m made for life, and set up for honour, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Daniel 6:3(CÉV)
And he did his work so much better than the other governors and officials that the king decided to let him govern the whole kingdom.
*Proverbs 12:24(CÉV)
Work hard, and you will be a leader;be lazy, and you will end up a slave.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING-
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 22:15-46; Exodus 22-23
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matt. 11:21-30; Genesis 32.

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....
& Happy New Month.

FAITH IT!
EACH and EVERY DAY IS OVERFLOWING WITH
BLESSINGS FROM GOD. HE RICHLY GIVES US ALL THINGS TO ENJOY (1Tim6:11) TODAY: FILL YOUR MIND WITH THOUGHTS OF YOUR LOVING
HEAVENLY FATHER WHO WISHES YOU TO PROSPER AND BE HEALTHY AS YOU ADVANCE
AND GROW SPIRITUALLY (3John2)...... NOW, YOU ARE IN CHRIST, HE IS ALL YOU NEED.... LET HIM BE YOUR FOCUS... LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART..... LET HIS LOVE DOMINATE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ... YOU ARE HIS BELOVED, HIGHLY FAVOURED and ABUNDANTLY BLESSED
CHILD.....
Have a WONDERFUL day of PRAISE, THANKSGIVING and WORSHIP of your LOVING
HEAVENLY FATHER........

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 01/31/15 01:31 AM
RHAPSODY of REALITIES

Trees Of Righteousness!

SATURDAY, Jan 31st, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified (Isaiah 61:3)

The Lord Jesus was in the Synagogue on a certain day and was called up to read the Scriptures. He opened to the book of Isaiah , read the scripture above, and concluded by saying to the people: “…This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears”(Luke 4:21).Today, that same scripture is fulfilled in us, the new creation in Christ Jesus. The Lord has produced in each one of us, trees of righteousness. We’re the planting of the Lord; He planted us in His garden and has made us co-workers with Him. 1 Corinthians 3:9 tells us, “…we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.”
Meaning as Christians, we’re God’s field; we’re His garden, and in that field, there are trees and there are grasses. Zechariah 10:1 says, “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
Notice, the rain is to be poured on every one grass, but we’re trees. We’re in God’s farm yard as fellow labourers with God, as trees of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness. So, when I, as a tree of righteousness, produce other trees of righteousness and we become trees of righteousness, we’re a fruitful field. And by the Holy Spirit, as we all continue to multiply, we become a forest. The Lord Jesus, when He read from Isaiah 61, said that scripture was fulfilled in His day. Now, Jesus Christ is gone to heaven and we’re walking in His shoes, in His steps. We’re the ones the Spirit of God is upon today, and like Jesus spoke back then, we too can say today,
“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.”That’s our message to the world. He sent us with the Holy Spirit to go and preach His message and bring people out of bondage and out of darkness; to bind up the brokenhearted. That’s what we do as trees of righteousness. We bear fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION:
I’m a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I’m firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I’m the planting of the Lord.
FURTHER STUDY: *Philippians 1:9
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
(10) That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
(11) Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
*John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
*1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matt. 21:33-22:1-14 Ex 20-21
Matt. 11:11-20 Genesis 31.

GOOD MORNING BELOVED....

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR TODAY: WONDERFUL FATHER, THANK YOU THAT I FUNCTION IN YOUR GRACE AND GLORY TODAY. AS I YIELD TO YOUR SPIRIT, I WILL LIVE BEYOND LIMITS FOR I HAVE THE LIFE OF GOD IN ME....
THANK YOU THAT YOU DO BIG, BIG, BIG THINGS IN MY LIFE BECAUSE THE ANOINTING
IS WORKING MIGHTILY IN ME. THANK YOU THAT YOUR BEAUTY IN MY SPIRIT IS
SHOWING FORTH ON THE OUTSIDE, EVIDENTLY MANIFESTING FOR ALL TO SEE.
THANK YOU IN JESUS' NAME - AMEN!!.
Have an EXCELLENT DAY IN FATHERS PRESENCE, GIVING THANKS......

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25