Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:45 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FAITH DOESN'T GIVE UP!

THURSDAY, MARCH 19TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

...for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20).

Sometime ago, a young lady narrated how disappointed she was with God for not answering her prayer. According to her, she had prayed for her sister to receive healing, and did everything she knew to do, yet her sister died. She believed she had faith, but couldn't understand why she didn't get the results she expected.
Faith always works; if it didn't work, then it wasn't faith. God is always disposed to answering our prayers; the problem is always on the received end. This dear lady said she did everything she "knew to do", yet her sister died. Notice that she didn't say she did everything she was supposed to do, according to the Word of God. That's different from doing all that you know to do, because all you know may not be enough.
A lot of people just don't know what to do when trouble strikes, and because they lack the right knowledge, life whips them. That's why we teach, so people can know more of the Word of God. With adequate knowledge of God's Word, when the day of crisis comes, they'll know what to do. This lady was limited by the death of her sister, and she became disappointed at God; she thought God failed her. But that couldn't be true; God never fails! Death isn't the end.
Remember the story of Lazarus (John 11:1-45); the Lord Jesus was unruffled when He arrived four days after Lazarus had been buried! Nothing was too late or impossible for Him! He merely stood at the entrance of the cave, and called him by name: "Lazarus come forth!" and he came back alive. Faith never gives up.
When you didn't get the results you wanted, it wasn't God that disappointed you; rather, He was waiting for you to do something with the faith He gave you. He told us to cast out devils, heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, and raise the dead. So, it's up to you to effect changes in your world, and create your victorious and triumphant life by acting on the Word. Never give up on your faith, no matter the circumstances.

CONFESSION:
My spirit is strengthened and enlightened; the entrance of God's Word into my spirit produces strong faith; and as I meditate on the Word, my victory, success and prosperity are assured, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV)
By Faith We Understand
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
*Mark 9:23 (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 2:21-52 ; Deut. 13-15
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 24:12-22 ; Exodus 28

Good Morning beloved

Goodmorning dearly beloved..
www.rhapsody of realities org

FAITH IT!
VICTORY DECLARATION- VICTORIOUS IN JESUS!!!: I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST AND I THINK GOD'S THOUGHTS OF LOVE, PEACE,
BLESSINGS, PROSPERITY, ABUNDANCE AND OVERFLOW......I AM ANOINTED.... I AM
EQUIPPED WITH GLORY..... I AM EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.... I AM HIGHLY
FAVOURED ..... GOD'S WORD IS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY IN MY LIFE. NO OBSTACLE, PROBLEM OR PERSON CAN
DEFEAT ME BECAUSE I AM PROGRAMED FOR VICTORY!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Have a VICTORIOUS DAY in FATHERS' ABUNDANCE AND
OVERFLOW.......

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:27 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES.

SOMETHING MORE THAN MATERIAL POSSESSIONS.

WED. MARCH 18TH, 2015.
—PASTOR CHRIS

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7). 

The Bible says wisdom is good with an inheritance (Ecclesiastes 7:11); it matters the sort of inheritance you wish to bequeath to your children or the generation after you. Some think of inheritance only in terms of material possessions such as lands and houses; that's all they've got to give. There's nothing wrong with that, but remember, no one will carry lands and houses beyond the realms of this earth. This means that, there's something more than possessions. 
Ecclesiastes 7:12 says, "For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it." Both money and wisdom serve the same purpose of defence to the one who has them, but the excellency of knowledge, however, is that wisdom, in addition to being a defence, gives life to those that have it. Money can defend you, but it won't give you life. 
Let's look at the experience of Peter and John in the encounter they had with a certain man who was crippled from birth, and sat at the gate of the temple called "Beautiful", begging for alms. He, no doubt, must have been getting silver and gold from the people as they came into the temple. However, on this particular occasion, Peter said to him, "...Look on us!...Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have, I give you: In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk" (Acts 3:4-6 KJV). 
He then grabbed the man by the hand, and lifted him up, and an amazing miracle ensued! The man's anklebones received strength and he sprang to his feet, running, jumping, and praising God (Acts 3:6-8). Peter and John knew they had something more than silver and gold. They had Christ, and the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus. This is something more than gold, lands and houses. 
If you're born again, the same Christ is in you; you have the power of attorney to use His Name to impact and bless your world, and make your life glorious.

PRAYER: ( SAY THIS ALOUD )
Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation of Christ in me; He's my life, my wisdom, and my all! Thank you for your Word, which is a light that guides my spirit, and for your instructions, that are life to me, in Jesus' Name. Amen! 

FURTHER STUDY:
*Mark 8:36 (KJV )
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ;
*Proverbs 16:16 ( KJV )
How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING :
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 2:1-20
Deuteronomy 11-12
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 24:1-11
Exodus 27

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER IS IN GOD IS IN US. HIS LOVE, HIS FAVOUR, HIS GLORY, HIS JOY, HIS PEACE,
HIS ABUNDANCE, HIS POWER, HIS BLESSINGS, HIS PROSPERITY.... HE IS YAHWEH, THE GREAT I AM... BECAUSE OF
WHO HE IS, WE ARE...BECAUSE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD, NOTHING IS
IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS... OH, WHAT ABUNDANT GRACE....
Have a FANTASTIC DAY BEING
WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS...

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:23 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TRIUMPHANT IN HIM

TUESDAY, MARCH 17TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

And I got it, thank God! In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade...(2 Corinthians 2:14 MSG).

A very important truth about who you are in Christ is that you're superior to Satan; you've overcome the world, and have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. You have dominion over sin, sickness, and death. Therefore, life, for you, is a perpetual victory parade! You're seated with Christ, far above all principality and power. That means you're in a place of authority with Christ, far above Satan and everything connected to him.
Don't accommodate sickness, disease or infirmity in your body! Don't let the devil toy with your family, business, job or finances. Cast him out, and walk in dominion and absolute victory! Some think that absolute victory isn't possible. That means they don't believe in what Jesus came to do. Jesus came to this world to give us absolute victory; He brought us into the transcendent life. He didn't come to give us a religion; no! He came to give us life, and through the Holy Spirit, help us live triumphantly every day - in dominion over the devil, the world, and the flesh.
Notice what He said in John 10:10 (AMP), "...I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)". Isn't that amazing? This is what God really wants us; to have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance, to the full, till it overflows; it's a life of triumph!
Now, how can anyone enjoy life when things aren't going right? How can anyone enjoy life with sickness and pains? How can anyone enjoy life with shattered dreams, and troubles in the family? That's not God's best! His desire is for you to be in good health, to have all-round prosperity, and to live in absolute victory!

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me the life of absolute victory, dominion and glory. I live triumphantly today, taking advantage of your grace, and conscious of your wisdom and power that's at work in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*John 5:39 (NKJV)
You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
*1 Timothy 4:15 (NKJV)
Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
*2 Corinthians 2:14 (NKJV)
Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:57-80 ; Deuter. 8-10
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23:23-39 ; Exodus 26.

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION FOR TODAY:
MY FAITH IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMES THE WORLD! (1John 5:4) I LIVE VICTORIOUSLY TODAY
BECAUSE I LIVE IN AND BY THE WORD; I HAVE LAID HOLD OF MY VICTORIOUS LIFE IN
CHRIST JESUS LIVING JOYFULLY IN SAFETY, PEACE, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, HEALTH, OVERFLOW AND ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF JESUS..... Have a GLORIOUSLY VICTORIOUS DAY FOR THE
"GREATER ONE" LIVES IN YOU.

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 03/15/15 10:53 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

LIFE HAS COME!

MONDAY, MARCH 16TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...(1 John 5:13).

God wants us to know that eternal life is available to all men, and those who believe in Jesus receive it. That's why I can't stop preaching the Gospel; the whole world needs to know that the God-life is available to them now, through Christ. No one should live in pain, defeat, misery or under the dominion of sin anymore; no! There's a new life in Christ: a life of dominion, success, greatness, glory, and triumph! And it's for everyone to receive.
This is the life that a man would have, and will not see death. No wonder Jesus said, "I am telling you the truth: those who hear my words and believe in him who sent me have eternal life. They will not be judged, but have already passed from death to life" (John 5:24 GNB). Blessed be God! He didn't say, "...they shall pass from death to life", but that they have already passed from death to life. John said the same thing: "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren..." (1 John 3:14). The one who's in Christ is born into the triumphant life.
Sometimes, people experience such terrible problems and severe frustrations in their lives to the point that they wonder, "Can God really help me?" Oh, yes! Actually, He already did by sending Jesus and making eternal life available through Him. If Christ lives in you, it makes no difference what you're going through; He'll make you triumphant! His life in you makes you indomitable!
This is the Gospel: We've got to tell the whole world that Christ has come, and therefore life has come. No more sickness; no more pain; no more defeat; and no more death! Now that Christ lives in you, you're not ordinary; you have the essence of divinity. Eternal life is in you now! Light has come into you and darkness is gone. Halleluiah!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for imparting eternal life into my spirit, through your Son Jesus Christ. The divine life in me destroys and renders the work of the devil futile in and all around me! I manifest your glory, wisdom, and righteousness today, and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*1 John 3:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
*John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING.
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:26-56 ; Deut. 5-7
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23:13-22 ; Exodus 25

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS BLESSED DAY: "I HAVE THE ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND
FAVOUR THAT I NEED FOR TODAY. I AM STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF
HIS MIGHT. WHATEVER OBSTACLE AND CHALLENGE I FACE TODAY, IS NOTHING IN
COMPARISON TO THE GLORY THAT IS TO BE REVEALED IN ME AND THRU ME.....FOR I
WALK IN GOD'S FAVOUR AND ABUNDANCE AND BLESSINGS THAT ARE CHASING ME DOWN AND ARE OVERTAKING ME...." Have a WONDERFUL DAY FULL OF POWER, STRENGTH AND DETERMINATION IN JESUS.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 03/15/15 12:50 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FAITH TO PLEASE HIM!

SUNDAY, MARCH 15TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Heb. 11:6).

To please God, you have to walk by faith. That's what our opening verse clearly underlines; it says, "But without faith it is impossible to please him...." Let me show you a picture here: Genesis 2:16-17 says, "And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest, thereof thou shalt surely die." This was God instructing Adam not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; he could eat from any other tree in the Garden.
Now, in that garden was the tree of life; he didn't eat of it; he went for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the one God told him not to eat of. He ate of it and died. You may ask why God put that tree there; did He put it there to tempt Adam? No; Adam demonstrated a lack of faith in God when he chose to go contrary to God's clear instruction, and that choice brought death. Faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God, and to go contrary to the Word is to walk according to the flesh. Those that are in the flesh and are carnally minded can't please God.
Romans 8:6-8 tells us, "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God." If you live in the realm of the senses, you're like Adam, who unwittingly chose death instead of life. Meanwhile, God wants you to choose life and not death. He says, "...Choose life that you may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19).
Galatians 3:11 says the just shall live by faith. Living by faith means living in, and by the Word; believing and doing God's will. Anyone that believes in God and does His will has eternal life. When you have the life of God in you, you live out that life; manifesting His righteousness, living by faith in His Word. That's how to please Him.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for giving me your life and the faith to live it successfully. I do not walk by carnal reasoning and I do not try to justify myself by good works, but I live by faith and therefore, pleasing to you in every good work by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*John 14:15 (NKJV)
Jesus Promises Another Helper
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.
*2 Corinthians 5:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:1-25 ; Deuteronomy 3-4
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23:1-12 ; Exodus 24.

Good Morning beloved.
Enjoy your day.

FAITH IT!
THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD MAKES US RICH, AND ADDS NO SORROW: IT IS WONDERFUL TO KNOW THAT THE FULNESS OF GOD'S BLESSINGS BELONG TO US..... NO LONGER DO WE NEED TO
ASK GOD TO BLESS US. Eph1:3 tells us THAT HE ALREADY BLESSED US WITH EVERY / ALL
SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS..... AS A BORN AGAIN CHILD of GOD, WE ARE FULL OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD.
AS WE BEGIN TO BELIEVE and WALK IN THE SUPER-ABUNDANCE OF THE BLESSING WE NOT ONLY WILL BE BLESSED, BUT WE WILL ALSO BE A BLESSING....
Have a FANTASTIC DAY
WALKING IN THE BLESSING....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 03/14/15 02:23 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

SALVATION FOR ALL MEN!

Saturday, March 14th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (Jn 3:16).

The fourth chapter of St. Luke's Gospel tells the
story of how the Lord Jesus went into the synagogue on a certain Sabbath day, and read
from the book of Isaiah. He read the portion where it is written: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach
deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the
Lord" (Luke 4:18-19).
I'll like you, however, to notice in particular, the nineteenth verse. Originally, Prophet Isaiah wrote, "To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to
comfort all that mourn" (Isaiah 61:2). But the Master, in His reading, got to the part that says "the acceptable year of the Lord..." and closed
the book. He deliberately left out the portion that says, "...and the day of vengeance of our God". Why? He did that because He didn't come for judgment and vengeance; He came to save all men.
Our opening verse underscores this reality; it
says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave...." Notice it doesn't say, "For God so
loved the world of the Christians, or the world of the Jews"; no; He so loved the world (of sinners) that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jesus came so that all men may be saved, and have everlasting life. He affirmed this much when He said, "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved" (Jn 3:17).
No wonder, the Apostle Paul, addressing the Church elders in Ephesus said, "...I commend
you to God, and to the word of his grace..." (Acts 20:32).
The Lord Jesus came to reveal the grace of God.
He came to let men know that what they didn't qualify for has been made available through the Gospel. This is the message that He's entrusted
to us to take to the world.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege you've given me to extend your love to my world. I'm energized to be a dependable dispenser of your
message of salvation to my world. As I preach the Gospel, the hearts of men are open to
receive salvation. Thank you Father, for counting me worthy to be entrusted with the Gospel, and helping me fulfil this divine mandate, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Titus 2:11
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
*2 Pet. 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as
some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING.
Mark 16:1-20, Deut. 1-2
Matthew 22:34-46, Exodus 23

FAITH IT!
PRAYER FOR TODAY: WONDERFUL FATHER,
THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME FOR GLORY, BEAUTY AND EXCELLENCE. THANK YOU FOR
GIVING ME YOUR LIFE AND NATURE THROUGH THE NEW BIRTH - A LIFE OF GLORY, POWER AND EXCELLENCE - A LIFE OF GRACE AND FAVOR - A LIFE FULL OF LOVE - A LIFE OF
HEALTH - A LIFE OF VICTORY, JOY AND PEACE. THANK YOU THAT I CAN WALK AND LIVE IN THE REALITY OF THIS TRUTH TODAY, AND ALWAYS THROUGH THE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT IN ME, IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN!!! .
Have a GLORIOUS DAY BEING LOVED BY FATHER AND JESUS...

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 03/13/15 01:38 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Our Source Of Power.

Friday, March 13th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).

Some people say, "A prayer-less Christian is a powerless Christian". But power doesn't come by prayer. In the New Testament, the word "power" is frequently translated from two words, namely: "dunamis" which is the dynamic ability to cause changes and "exousia" which is authority.
Jesus refers to power in our opening verse. You received it when the Holy Spirit came into your life; you didn't get it through the effect of prayer. On the other hand, 'exousia' or authority means delegated power. The effect and the efficacy of authority depends on the power that's behind it.
We've been given authority in Christ Jesus to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power (ability) of the enemy (Luke 10:19). The "power" that's behind our authority is the power of the Almighty God. This, again, didn't come by or through prayer; it was bequeathed to us in Christ as our heritage.
In Matthew 28:18, Jesus said, "...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". That word, "power" again is translated from the Greek word "exousia", authority. In the next verse He said, "Go ye therefore...." He delegated His authority to us immediately. Halleluiah!
It's important for us to know what we have in Christ Jesus; we have authority in His Name! We have power to effect changes and live the supernatural life every day. I would to God that Christians would know this! What impact and changes we'll make in this world!
You're fully equipped with divine power to preach the Gospel and change the world! That power is in you through the Holy Spirit.

CONFESSION:
The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Therefore, I triumph over circumstances! I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; He's made me a wonder to my world! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ;
*1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Daily Scripture Reading
Mark 15:21-47,Numbers 34-36
Matthew 22:23-33, Exodus 22

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS GLORIOUS FRIDAY: I WALK WITH YOU FATHER GOD; YOU ARE MY GLORY AND THE DIRECTER OF MY STEPS. I WALK DAILY, KNOWING, THERE IS FAVOUR, BLESSINGS, ABUNDANCE and OVERFLOW IN MY FUTURE. THERE ARE GOOD BREAKS AHEAD OF ME, YES, GOODNESS IS FOLLOWING ME BECAUSE
YOU DAILY ANOINT ME WITH FRESH OIL..... YES, I AM SURROUNDED BY YOUR GLORIOUS FAVOUR,.... YOU HAVE AMAZING THINGS
AVAILABLE FOR MY LIFE....THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR AMAZING LOVE and THE POWER OF YOUR GRACE IN ME, BECAUSE OF JESUS......
Have an EXCITING DAY as you WALK IN FELLOWSHIP WITH FATHER GOD..

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 03/13/15 01:31 AM
I heard recently about a "big city" boy who was
preaching in a small country town. He wanted
to learn everything "country" so that he could fit
in. As he was searching for Widow Jones' farm,
he got lost on the back roads. He saw a farmer
walking into his barn so he stopped for
directions.
The farmer was just beginning to milk his cow
but took time out to tell the preacher how to
get to the Jones' farm. "By the way,” the
preacher asked, "Do you know what time it is?"
The farmer leaned in to the udder of the cow
and said, "12:30."
The preacher started to leave but he just HAD to
know. He told the farmer, "Hey, I've just moved
from the city and I really want to know the
ways of the country. How could you tell what
time it was?"
"Sit right here on this stool, son." The preacher
did.
"Now, grab hold of that udder." He did.
"Now lean into the cow and lift up on the
udder." The preacher did.
"Lean over and look right over there on that
wall. See, that's a clock. When the little hand is
on the 12..."
Sometimes it appears that other Christians have
a special "secret" to be able to do what they do
or to know what they know. But the truth is,
there's no secret. The story is told about
someone coming to Gus Nichols, a great
preacher, and saying, "Brother Nichols, I'd give
my life to know the Bible as well as you do." It
is reported that Nichols' reply was, "That's
exactly what it took."
There's no secret to knowing the Bible -- just a
determination to spend time studying the Word
of God. There's no secret to always having time
to devote to the Lord's work -- you just have to
make the time. There's no secret to developing
spiritual maturity -- it's a lifetime commitment
to growing up in Christ.
There's no secret: "Giving all diligence, add to
your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to
knowledge self-control, to self-control
perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to
godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly
kindness love." (2 Peter 1:5-7)
Alan Smith.

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 03/12/15 01:07 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PREPARE FOR HIS COMING

THURSDAY, MARCH 12TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming (1 John 2:28).

Jesus is coming back. The time is truly short. Many think that the world will continue as it is today forever; in turmoil, crises, and wickedness; no, it won't. Its end is near.
Revelations 17:16 talks about the destruction of the world's religious system and structures of the last days before the coming of Christ. The Bible says they'll be destroyed in a flash, so much so, that the whole world will wonder at the rapidity.
However, the question is, "Are you getting ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus?" When some people hear that Jesus is coming soon, they become sad, and afraid to sleep, in case He shows up in the night. There's no need for fear. Just straighten up your life; that's what you should do. Keep walking in love and be ready, because "...for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matthew 24:44).
There's no need to be afraid of His coming. The Bible says, "But ye are come unto mount Zion..." (Hebrews 12:22). You were born into Zion when you were born again. You're not called to Mount Sinai, where there was judgment and fear; you're called into Zion. So, keep walking in the light of God, and you'll be ready when the Master returns in glory.

PRAYER:
I thank you Lord, for the privilege of being among your elect, prepared and dressed in readiness for your imminent return! I'm fulfilling your perfect will every day, and by the Holy Spirit, I'm walking in the light, and bringing illumination to my world, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Luke 21:34 (NKJV)
The Importance of Watching
“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
*Matthew 16:27 New King James Version (NKJV)
For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING;
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 15:1-20 ; Numbers 32-33
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:15-22 ; Exodus 21.

FAITH IT!
GOD UNLIMITED - THE GOD OF MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! INCREASE YOUR CAPACITY TO
RECEIVE. ENLARGE YOUR THINKING BY MEDITATING ON THE WORD AND YOU SHALL
BE LIKE A TREE PLANTED BY STREAMS OF WATER, THAT WILL YIELD FRUIT IN SEASON
and OUT OF SEASON WITH EVERGREEN LEAVES. WHATEVER YOU DO WILL
PROSPER...... PRAISE and MAGNIFY FATHER GOD BECAUSE WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, and HE HAS AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY of EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR EACH DAY....
Have a FANTASTIC DAY, TAPPING INTO FATHERS' UNLIMITED SUPPLY...

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 03/11/15 02:50 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Graceful, Loving and Kind!

WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH
—Pastor Chris

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile (1 Peter 3:10).

Only God's Word defines pride. When you learn and know God's Word, you can tell whether or not you've been proud. So, anybody may call
you proud, but they have no parameters for judging pride; only the Word of God can,
because pride is a thing of the heart.
However, rudeness is not a thing of the heart.
You can be good in your heart, humble in your heart, yet be rude, maybe in your answers and comments about others. You may not mean to be rude, and yet your answers are rude. This is one of the reasons for consciously learning the right language as a child of God. Learning the
right communication is part of spiritual growth and self-development. Consciously improve in the way you address others.
Imagine what they said of Jesus, "No man ever spoke like this man" (John 7:46). They were turned on by His words; they were inspired and
blessed by His communication. It should be the same testimony of you. Get those around you stirred by the words that come out of you:
"...Say nothing evil or hurtful" (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).
Words define your life, value, and personality.
The character of your words is the character of your personality. Therefore, let your words be gracious at all time; let your communication be edifying. Some people allow bitterness into their
hearts which reflect in their communication, and that's wrong. Whatever the case, never allow bitterness into your heart, nor in your
language.
In Ephesians 4:31, the Bible says, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with
all malice." So, get rid of bitterness, malice, and
anger; get rid of hurtful words. Walk in love.
Don't only show love to those who love you; love those whom you think are against you. Let your words and actions be gracious, and
seasoned with love - at all times.

PRAYER:
Blessed Father, thank you for your love that's shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit,
which I consciously demonstrate to my world
through my words and actions. Bitterness, hatred, and pride, have no part in me, because I
consistently walk in love and in your righteousness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*Matthew 5:44 But I say unto
you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and
persecute you;

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:53-72, Numbers 29-31
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:1-14, Exodus 20

FAITH IT!
"HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN US EVERYTHING WE NEED FOR LIFE & GODLINESS."
2Pet1:3). GOD HAS GIVEN US HIS SPIRIT, " ...THAT WE MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD HAS
FREELY GIVEN US" (1Cor2:12). THEREFORE WE KNOW THAT GOD HAS SUPPLIED ALL OUR NEEDS (EVERY NEED) ACCORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS
RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS (Phil4:19); FOR "...ALONG WITH HIM (JESUS) GOD FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS"Rom8:32. BECAUSE WE ARE NEW CREATURES "IN CHRIST" WE ARE THE FAR ABOVE PEOPLE... FRUITFUL, SUCCESSFUL,
PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY, ABUNDANTLY BLESSED,
ANOINTED...
Have an EXCITING day in "HIS
DIVINE POWER"...

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 03/11/15 02:46 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Graceful, Loving and Kind!

WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH
—Pastor Chris

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile (1 Peter 3:10).

Only God's Word defines pride. When you learn and know God's Word, you can tell whether or not you've been proud. So, anybody may call
you proud, but they have no parameters for judging pride; only the Word of God can,
because pride is a thing of the heart.
However, rudeness is not a thing of the heart.
You can be good in your heart, humble in your heart, yet be rude, maybe in your answers and comments about others. You may not mean to be rude, and yet your answers are rude. This is one of the reasons for consciously learning the right language as a child of God. Learning the
right communication is part of spiritual growth and self-development. Consciously improve in the way you address others.
Imagine what they said of Jesus, "No man ever spoke like this man" (John 7:46). They were turned on by His words; they were inspired and
blessed by His communication. It should be the same testimony of you. Get those around you stirred by the words that come out of you:
"...Say nothing evil or hurtful" (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).
Words define your life, value, and personality.
The character of your words is the character of your personality. Therefore, let your words be gracious at all time; let your communication be edifying. Some people allow bitterness into their
hearts which reflect in their communication, and that's wrong. Whatever the case, never allow bitterness into your heart, nor in your
language.
In Ephesians 4:31, the Bible says, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with
all malice." So, get rid of bitterness, malice, and
anger; get rid of hurtful words. Walk in love.
Don't only show love to those who love you; love those whom you think are against you. Let your words and actions be gracious, and
seasoned with love - at all times.

PRAYER:
Blessed Father, thank you for your love that's shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit,
which I consciously demonstrate to my world
through my words and actions. Bitterness, hatred, and pride, have no part in me, because I
consistently walk in love and in your righteousness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
*Matthew 5:44 But I say unto
you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and
persecute you;

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:53-72, Numbers 29-31
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:1-14, Exodus 20

FAITH IT!
"HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN US EVERYTHING WE NEED FOR LIFE & GODLINESS."
2Pet1:3). GOD HAS GIVEN US HIS SPIRIT, " ...THAT WE MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD HAS
FREELY GIVEN US" (1Cor2:12). THEREFORE WE KNOW THAT GOD HAS SUPPLIED ALL OUR NEEDS (EVERY NEED) ACCORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS
RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS (Phil4:19); FOR "...ALONG WITH HIM (JESUS) GOD FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS"Rom8:32. BECAUSE WE ARE NEW CREATURES "IN CHRIST" WE ARE THE FAR ABOVE PEOPLE... FRUITFUL, SUCCESSFUL,
PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY, ABUNDANTLY BLESSED,
ANOINTED...
Have an EXCITING day in "HIS
DIVINE POWER"...

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 03/10/15 05:40 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WE'RE "SAVIOURS!"

TUESDAY, MARCH 10TH, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s (Obadiah 1:21).

In our opening verse above, Esau represents the fleshly, carnal people in the house of God. The verse says the spiritual ones shall rise, and they shall judge the mount of Esau. But here's the part that I like: He calls them "saviours". It doesn't say, "A saviour shall come"; it says, "Saviours shall come". We've been saved by Jesus Christ, and have become saviours; He's made us saviours. He sent us to save this world. Blessed be God!
This might sound too big for some religious people to accept; but it's the truth of God's Word; we didn't know until God said so. You were saved to save. Imagine if you've functioned with this mentality all your life! Imagine living every day with the consciousness that you're a saviour; it'll give you a new mindset. You need to be aware that you've come into the Kingdom at such a time as this; God raised you for this moment. This is your hour; this is your time; fulfil your calling!
God has raised you to bless and deliver others. You're called to make the world a better place. Often, there're people who wonder: "Where do I begin?" It's simple. Begin by looking out for a human need, and reaching out to meet that need. Every saviour must do that. To become a success with God, that's where you begin: you look out for a human need, and reach out to meet that need, with the mentality of a saviour and a champion.
Now, there's a difference between being a saviour and being the Messiah. He didn't call us the "Messiah", because there's only one Messiah, Christ Jesus, but we're part of Him. We're members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30); yet, we recognize who He is: He's the Messiah; He's the Christ. He's made us saviours, representing Him to the nations of the earth. Always be conscious that you're a saviour to the world.

PRAYER:
My Lord and precious King, I thank you for the divine illumination your Word brings to my spirit. Yes, you've made me a saviour to my world! I live, conscious of this reality, as a solution provider, an answer to the cry of many, and a faithful dispenser of your goodness and grace, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; ;
*2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.

*Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 14:27-52,Numbers 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 21:33-46, Exodus 19

FAITH IT!
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU TODAY:
REMEMBER; GOD HAS EMPOWERED YOU...... HE HAS PUT HIS SPIRIT INSIDE YOU. YOU ARE EQUIPPED TO RISE EVEN HIGHER IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE - THRU HIS GREAT and PRECIOUS PROMISES YOU CAN BECOME
WHO YOU ARE : A PARTAKER of HIS DIVINE NATURE - HOLY, ANOINTED, BLESSED,
SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS and HIGHLY FAVOURED....... SPEAK GOD'S WORD OVER
YOUR LIFE and SEE THE WONDERFUL FULFILLMENT OF HIS PROMISES...
Have a WONDERFUL day as you FELLOWSHIP with the WORD (JESUS)..

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 03/09/15 01:59 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TRAIN YOUR SPIRIT TO RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE.

MONDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2015...
—Pastor Chris

Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, LORD; for thy servant heareth. So
Samuel went and lay down in his place. And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered,
Speak; for thy servant heareth (1 Samuel 3:9-10).

Our opening scripture tells us about the boy, Samuel, who, on three different occasions, was called by God, but he ran to Eli the priest, and said, “You called me, Sir.” And Eli said, “I didn’t call you.” Now, understand that this young man, Samuel, was no fool; if the voice he heard didn’t
sound like Eli’s, he wouldn’t have gone to Eli three times consecutively.
This still happens with many of God’s children today. God’s voice sometimes would sound to them like a familiar voice. You’d have to be a man or a woman of the Spirit to recognize that voice when it comes to you.
This is where fellowship with the Holy Spirit through the Word and speaking in other
tongues, play a key role. I often feel sorry for those who think that praying or speaking in tongues is not for today, or that it’s unnecessary; no; it’s for every Christian today.
The more you speak in tongues, the more your
spirit is conditioned and tuned to hear God.
Those who don’t speak in tongues find it difficult to know when the Lord is talking to them; they don’t recognize His voice.
However, the more you train and exercise your spirit through speaking in tongues, the clearer and louder the voice of God will be in your
heart. In addition, you must learn to respond to God’s Word the right way, and promptly too!

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, thank you for the illumination I receive from your Word. My spirit is attuned to you; your voice guides and directs me in all
affairs of life. I’m conditioned rightly to know your perfect will and walk therein! My steps are ordered of you, because your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:
★John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
★John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Daily Scripture Reading;
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:1-26 Numbers 24-26
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 21:18-32 Exodus 18

FAITH IT!
YOU ARE A FAR ABOVE PEOPLE: GOD IS TAKING YOU TO NEW PLACES, NEW
REVELATION, NEW PERSPECTIVE..... ARIAL VIEW.... THINGS LOOK DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE..... IT IS TIME TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY.NO LONGER LOOKING UP, BUT LOOKING DOWN FROM HEAVENLY PLACES. TAKE YOUR PLACE OF AUTHORITY....
YOUR PLACE OF VICTORY ....... YOUR PLACE OF GLORY.... Have a GLORIOUS day as you
SPREAD YOUR WINGS and FLY..(Isaia h40:31).

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 03/08/15 12:09 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

"A TREE CAN MAKE A FORESt!"

Sunday, March 8th...2015
—Pastor Chris

Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest (Isaiah
32:15)

It's often been said that "A tree cannot make a forest", but the Word of God teaches otherwise.
As Christians, we're trees of righteousness, and
every tree can become a forest, through the
anointing! God has anointed you, and everything
you put your hands upon to do is ordained to
prosper. You're not an ordinary person; you're
filled with the Holy Spirit. There's an anointing
on your life for growth, increase and expansion.
As trees of righteousness, we bear fruits of
righteousness. You've been established in Zion
to be fruitful and productive in every good
work; ordained to radiate the glory of God. The
Bible says concerning the righteous, "And he
shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of
water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his
season; his leaf also shall not wither; and
whatsoever he doeth shall prosper" (Psalm 1:3).
In other words, whatsoever you do multiplies;
as a tree, God's will is for you to be a forest!
The potential is in you to become a forest. And
the Holy Ghost is the One who enables you to
do more! He's the One that can turn your
wilderness into a fruitful field. Your testimony,
henceforth, will be that of increase, expansion,
and productivity, irrespective and independent
of circumstances.
Already, you're a fruitful field; but I want you to
notice what the opening verse says again: "the
fruitful field will be counted for a forest." In
the field, there're trees and there're grasses, but
you're a tree - a tree of righteousness, planted
by God. When you, as a tree of righteousness,
produce other trees of righteousness, we have a
fruitful field. And by the Holy Spirit, as we all
continue to multiply, the fruitful fields become
forests.
This is what we do as we preach the Gospel, and
lead men and women into righteousness; we're
making them trees of righteousness, who, in
turn, produce other trees of righteousness.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, your Spirit is at work in me mightily, causing me to be more effective in my
works of righteousness! I'm a tree of righteousness, producing other trees of
righteousness. I'm empowered to do things
beyond the ordinary, and I'm accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of your Word, to the glory of your Name, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Zechariah 10:1
Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter
rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and
give them showers of rain, to every one grass in
the field. ;
*2 Corinthians 6:1
We then, as workers together with him, beseech
you also that ye receive not the grace of God in
vain.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 13:1-37, Numbers 22-23
Matthew 21:12-17, Exodus 17

FAITH IT!
MARCH:
SEASON OF RESTORATION. THE GOD OF "THE SUDDEN" IS REVEALING HIMSELF TO YOU
IN POWER AND GLORY. AREAS IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAS BEEN "DEAD", the dry bones, ARE
GOING TO COME TO LIFE, "YOUR HEART WILL BE RESTARTED AGAIN AS YOU SEE HEAVEN INVADE YOUR LIFE AND CIRCUMSTANCES" NEW
LIFE WILL BLOSSOM ALL AROUND YOU THAT WILL PRODUCE IMMEDIATE AND SUPERNATURAL FRUIT.....THIS WILL RESULT THAT YOU WILL
COME OUT WITH GLORIOUS TESTIMONIES OF GOD'S GOODNESS, DELIVERANCE, HEALING, ABUNDANCE AND FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS..
. BECAUSE OF FATHERS GREAT LOVE FOR YOU.... Have a BLESSED DAY, HAVING FAITH FOR YOUR RESTORATION SEASON....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 03/07/15 12:35 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

SUPERNATURAL PROTECTION.

Saturday, Mar 7th, 2015
—Pastor Chris

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all
thy ways (Psalm 91:10-11).

From our opening scripture, and some of his other writings, we see that the Psalmist, David, was supernaturally protected in his day. The
Lord took care of him. He was protected from all his enemies, and from all evil. It’s the same with you today. Psalm 91:10 says, “There shall
no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.” Halleluiah!
Meditate on the eleventh verse again for a moment; it declares, “For he shall give his
angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” This means that the angels are under instruction to attend to you! The next verse is remarkable: “They shall bear thee up in their hands....” You may not “feel” that they’re there, but the Lord says they are; He lets you know how close they are, and how they take care of you: “...lest thou dash thy foot against a stone....” It’s that detailed.They’re so close, and they’re tending to the details of your life, providing supernatural protection!
You may say, “But this hasn’t been my experience!” Perhaps, it’s because you haven’t been conscious of it enough to make it your
confession. You need to have the consciousness that you’re divinely protected, and speak
accordingly. The Word says, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall
give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways” (Psalm 91:10-11).
God wants you to know that in spite of the destruction ravaging the world, you’re
supernaturally protected: “Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence” (Psalm 91:3). This
is a sovereign declaration of the Almighty God!
He rescues you from every trap and protects you from the futile plague. Never forget it: you’re supernaturally protected, and will walk over danger, because the Lord is your keeper!

PRAYER:
Blessed Lord, you’re my keeper, my rock, my shield, high tower, and Saviour! You preserve my spirit and soul and body from all evil; you
faithfully strengthen and protect me from the
adversary, because you’re my refuge! Today, and always, I walk in supernatural protection, guided by your Spirit in wisdom and
righteousness to do your will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Psalm 34:7
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about
them that fear him, and delivereth them. Prov. 3:25-26
Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
(26) For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 12:18-44 Num. 20-21
Matthew 21:1-11 Exodus 16

FAITH IT!
"My God shall supply ALL your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus' (Philippians 4:19) AMEN!!!
WHATEVER YOU NEED TODAY...GOD IS YOUR SOURCE..... HE IS YOUR SUPPLIER.... WHETHER
PHYSICAL, MATERIAL OR SPIRITUAL - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ACCESS IT BY FAITH -BASED UPON THE WORD - DON'T TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT IN YOUR NATURAL MIND HOW HE IS GOING TO GET IT YOU - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS
BELIEVE AND RECEIVE- RELEASE YOUR FAITH AND RECEIVE...... IT IS GODS RESPONSIBILITY TO GET IT TO YOU...
Have a BLESSED DAY,
RECEIVING FATHERS ABUNDANCE........

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 03/06/15 01:25 AM
RHAPSODY of REALITIES

SET YOUR LOVE ON HIM.

FRIDAY, 6TH MARCH, 2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on
high, because he hath known my name (Psalm 91:14).

Our opening verse unveils God’s prophetic utterance and the Psalmist’s inspired words.
He begins by sharing his testimony of God, from his perspective, and then the Spirit of God takes over, and brings this prophetic
utterance from the lips of the Father.
When you read the preceding verses, you’ll notice that the Psalmist was the one
speaking from his own inspired communication and personal testimony of God. But suddenly, there’s a change, a transition into the prophetic utterance; God
began to speak and He said, “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I
deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. ” Isn’t this
inspiring? He’s talking about God’s protection. The question is, “Have you set
your love upon Him?”
If you set your love upon the Lord, the result is: He’ll deliver you, and set you on
high. That means you’re forever set up for greatness and limitless possibilities in life.
All you need is to set your love upon Him.
This is something you’ve got to do, and then claim the result for yourself. You say,
“Because I’ve set my love upon Him, therefore has He delivered me, and set me
on high, because I’ve known His name!”
Make this your confession.
In the fifteenth verse, we find God still talking; He says, “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”
Why? He says, “Because he hath set his love upon me.” For the one who has set his love upon the Lord, God doesn’t only deliver him,
He also honours him. If you already have your hands up in praise to Him, read the
sixteenth verse and you’ll dance for joy. It says, “With long life will I satisfy him, and
shew him my salvation” (Psalm 91:16).
These and more are the blessings you’d experience when you set your love on the
Lord; when you channel your emotions towards Him and make Him the personality
of your deepest affection.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for keeping me in permanent safety, and for the life of
greatness you’ve brought me into! You’re my strength, my glory, and my salvation, and
I love you with all my heart! Thank you, for your infinite kindness, grace and mercy that I experience today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
*Psalm 84:11 GNB The Lord is our protector and glorious king, blessing us with kindness
and honour. He does not refuse any good thing to those who do what is right. (Psalms
84:11 GNB)
*Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.
-(GNB) You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their
trust in you.
*Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Mk. 11:27-33-12:1-17 Num. 18-19
Matthew 20:24-34 Exodus 15

FAITH IT!
PRAYER TO CELEBRATE GOD'S GRACE IN YOUR LIFE TODAY:
"THANK YOU FATHER, YOUR GRACE IS THE OUTWARD REFLECTION OF YOUR GLORY IN MY SPIRIT......IT IS THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR PRESENCE IN MY LIFE....... IT IS YOUR FAVOUR MANIFESTED IN MY LIFE. YOUR GRACE IS THE DIVINE ENABLING THAT
CAUSES INCREASE, BLESSINGS AND PROGRESS TO BECOME A REALITY IN MY LIFE...YOUR GRACE IS YOUR SUPERNATURAL ABILITY AT WORK IN MY LIFE THAT CAUSES EVERY THING I DO TO PROSPER. THANK YOU THAT I CAN GROW AND INCREASE IN GRACE THRU THE GRACE AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST....
Have an EXCELLENT DAY MANIFESTING AND
CELEBRATING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GRACE IN YOU...

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:36 AM
RHAPSODY of REALITIES

BEYOND SCIENCE AND THE SENSES!

THURSDAY, MARCH 5th,2015
-PASTOR CHRIS

Now the just shall live by faith...(Hebrews 10:38)

There's more to life than science and all its
discoveries.
There's a reality in the Word of God that's
beyond science and the senses. Science is
what man has been able to get from the
effective use of his senses; but there're
realms beyond the senses.
As new creations in Christ Jesus, we rule the
world through faith! We reign over
circumstances and dominate the forces of
nature by the power of the Spirit and the
force of righteousness.
For example, when we "lay our hands" on
the sick, terminal sicknesses and diseases
de-materialize!
Through the power of the spoken Word, we
dissolve cancer, open blind eyes, and unstop
deaf ears! We're like Jesus Christ, who was
an intrusion into the physical realm! When
He stepped in, things changed. When He
said, "Receive your sight", the man who was
born blind began to see. When He said, "Rise
up and walk", the lame got up to run.
There's something about the Word of God
that's beyond science, nature, and the
senses! The Church needs to get a hold of
this reality.
This is the essence of living by the Word of
God. The Word of God was given to us, not
only to inform us, and educate us about
spiritual realities, but for us to use, and to
live the supernatural life. That life is beyond
this world. Halleluiah!

CONFESSION:
I live above the economy and the systems of this world, because the greater One lives in me! I'm not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of God's
greatness. Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured.
Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the
power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
*Romans 5:17
For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus
Christ.)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 11:1-26, Numbers 16-17
Matthew 20:17-22, Exodus 14

FAITH IT!
CONFESSION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
MY LIFE IS AN EXPRESSION OF THE GLORY OF GOD...... HIS BEAUTY, LOVE AND GRACE IN ME MAKES ME CONSCIOUS OF THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE OF GOD IN ME. GREATNESS, EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS ARE IN MY SPIRIT FOR MY
LIFE IS HIDDEN WITH CHRIST IN GOD, YES, IN HIM I LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE MY BEING.... YES, CHRIST IN ME IS
REALLY GREAT. YES, I ABIDE IN HIM AS HE ABIDES IN ME..... YES, I CELEBRATE THE SUPERNATURAL LIFE OF GOD IN ME. ... HALLELU YAH!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
Have a GLORIOUS DAY UNDERSTANDING YOUR GREATNESS IN HIM.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 03/04/15 04:21 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

He's Your Refuge... Declare It!

Wednesday, March 4th .
—Pastor Chris

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust (Psalm 91:2).

Often times, we think about things that happen around us, like when something unpleasant happens to people we consider to be very "good" people, and we say, "If that happened to so-and-so, what about me? That fellow was better than I am!" Well, you have to understand that it's got nothing to do with who's better than whom. It's got to do with our walk with God; our faith in His Word. It's about confession.
Our opening scripture conveys the anointed words of the psalmist, David. He said, "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." This was David's confession. It's got to become your confession as well. Declare that the Lord is your Refuge and your Fortress, your God, on whom you lean and rely, and in whom you confidently trust! Let this be your confession and contemplation; personalize it!
If your confession is wrong, then things will go wrong. Our confessions rule us; remember that. The Bible says, "Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth" (Proverbs 6:2). Notice it didn't say you're snared by your enemies, or by the wickedness outside. He said you're snared by the words of your mouth.
Keep the word of faith in your mouth always. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, "...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say..." Keep declaring what the Word says about you. He's your refuge, and your strength. Walk through life with confidence and refuse to fear! No matter what you face, or who chooses to plot against you, know that you're divinely protected! Greater is He that's in you, than he that's in the world (1 John 4:4).

CONFESSION:
The Lord is the strength of my life! Even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I'll fear no evil, for He's with me; His rod and His staff comfort me. He takes hold of my right hand and says to me, "Do not fear; I will help you." Therefore, I'm strong in Him, and in the power of His might!

Further Study:
*Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. ;
*Psalm 94:22 But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 10:32-52,
Numbers 14-15
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 20:1-16,
Exodus 13

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
"HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN US EVERYTHING
(E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G) WE NEED FOR LIFE AND GODLINESS....." (2Pet1:3). GOD HAS GIVEN US
HIS SPIRIT, "...THAT WE MAY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE HAS FREELY GIVEN US" (1Cor2:12).
THEREFORE WE KNOW THAT GOD HAS SUPPLIED ALL OUR NEEDS (EVERY NEED) ACCORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS
(Phil4:19); FOR "...ALONG WITH HIM (JESUS) GOD FREELY (and GRACIOUSLY) GIVE US ALL
THINGS" (Rom8:32)... BECAUSE WE ARE NEW
CREATURES "IN CHRIST" WE ARE the FAR ABOVE PEOPLE... FRUITFUL, SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY, ABUNDANTLY BLESSED, ANOINTED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED.
Have a MAGNIFICENT day in "HIS DIVINE POWER"...

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 03/03/15 12:37 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

CHRIST: THE SECRET PLACE

TUESDAY, MARCH 3RD, 2015
—PASTOR CHRIS

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).

Due to the rate and extent of evil, and wickedness in today's world, many have become afraid, asking, "Does God still care? Can we trust Him to take care of us? Is He close enough to do something?" Emphatically yes! Actually, He doesn't need to do anything anymore; He's already done all that's necessary for your safety and protection.
The Bible says He has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6). The one who should be bothered about the problems and evil in the world is the one who isn't in Christ. Christ is our security, peace, safety and protection; He's our dwelling place. Our opening verse is very emphatic about this; it says, "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
To dwell in the secret place of the Most High is to dwell in Christ; meaning He's your habitation. Anyone who dwells in that "secret place" abides under the shadow of the Almighty; that means he's under the protection of the Almighty.
In the New Testament, Apostle Paul puts it this way: "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation..." (2 Corinthians 5:17). Christ is that dwelling place; because you're in Christ, you are, and will always be, safe. Psalm 91:8-9 says, "Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation."
As a child of God, you have no reason to be afraid of terror. The Lord, the Most High, is your habitation! The Bible says, "Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day" (Psalm 91:5). You're in Christ; therefore, you're supernaturally protected! You abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

CONFESSION:
Christ is my dwelling place, and my trust is in the Lord! Therefore, as the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so am I completely shielded from every form of evil in the world. No harm shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling, because my life is hid with Christ in God! Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
*Isaiah 43:1-2 NKJV
The Redeemer of Israel
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 10:1-31 Numbers 11-13
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:23-30 Exodus 12

Good Morning beloved, &
Happy New Month.
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FAITH IT!
DECLARATION ON THIS BLESSED DAY: I DECLARE UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS AND
FAVOUR ARE BEING POURED OUT IN MY LIFE IN ABUNDANCE. I AM MOVING FROM WHERE I AM TODAY TO HAVING MORE THAN ENOUGH.GOD IS OPENING
SUPERNATURAL DOORS FOR ME THAT NO MAN CAN SHUT. I AM SEEING Eph3:20's
EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY, ABOVE -and- BEYOND FAVOUR and INCREASE UPON MY LIFE. I AM EXPECTING GOD,S FAVOUR THAT HE ALREADY HAS FOR MY FUTURE TO BE
RELEASED..... HALLELUJAH!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! AMEN!!!! Have an EXCITING day IN
HIS PRESENCE...EXPECTING!!!

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:44 AM
Imagine that I dump 10,000 plastic eggs in your
back yard. I assure you that inside one of those
hollow eggs is a check for $1 Million dollars
with your name on it. Would you get
discouraged if you opened the first 100 eggs
without finding the check? How about the first
1000 eggs? Of course not! You'd just keep
opening those eggs, just waiting for the moment
when you'd find the check.
Paul knew the meaning of the word "suffering."
He had been beaten, stoned, imprisoned,
shipwrecked, starved, and rejected. And yet Paul
said that his sufferings were nothing compared
to the glory that would come. In other words,
Paul had opened a lot of empty eggs, but he
never gave up or got discouraged. He believed
that something great was in his future - God's
glory revealed in him.
Perhaps it feels to you as if your life has been
nothing but empty eggs. You've already opened
9900 of them and you're not sure you've got
the will to go on. Let me encourage you today.
Don't give up. I don't want to trivialize the
challenges you are facing, but I do want to help
you put them into perspective. They are only
temporary, and God has something much
greater in store for you. Compared to the glory
that will be revealed in us one day, our suffering
doesn't merit discouragement.
Hang on. Don't give up. Keep going. One day
God will replace your discouragement with
incomparable glory!
"I consider that our present sufferings are not
worth comparing with the glory that will be