Community > Posts By > Paul

Paul's photo
Wed 04/28/21 08:24 PM
Looking through an old photo book faint whispers can be heard and yet I cannot make out what is being said as if they were simply muffled words.
All of these years I had taken for granted and my selfishness had blinded me,
the thought of you always being by my side were the disguised thoughts I couldn't put behind me.
All of the things I should have said and all the things I should have done,
memories come and refresh the pain like hundred of scars that are like drops of rain.
Without you there is no color left in the sky as they are now unmarked all grey and plain.
Unlike my saddened heart the clouds open up and began to cry, I wish I could to relieve my pain.
Of all the things I should have brought most importantly turned out to be an after thought.
The first chance I have gotten to be with you I thought for sure the angels would sing, but saddly I heard no more voices as I had forgotten to bring my wings and so
I will miss you for always and it is in that old photo book you will find my heart, a feather and other such things.
LGG

Paul's photo
Wed 04/28/21 08:16 PM
Silky is the light that is coming from the stars and although we are not togeather the light somehow always knows,
No matter the direction in which we go the constellations always spell I Love You!
Leaving lifes journey to something as simple as chance I cannot ever forget our very short romance, flying through the night by the seat of our pants and yet I still cannot ever let you go.
Somewhere out there is your moment in time, so selfish is time to never let us know and so its upto us to make the time or how would we ever know?
Please hear me as my words are carried by the wind, I will forever Love You and that is all you'll ever need to know!
I miss you.

LGG

Paul's photo
Tue 04/27/21 02:23 PM
It is time we take back what we have created and put an end to the ambition that has become our government!

Paul's photo
Tue 04/27/21 02:17 PM
Slowly moving I step closer to being with you,
taking every precaution I make sure that you can see it too!
Why is it I am so intimidated by you,
the fact you are beyond beautiful may have something to do.
Most of my days are filled with thoughts of you, making every little thing in my life have something to do with you.
Never knowing if you feel it too, I walk in the shadows so my feelings do not get in the way of all the things I want to say to you.
Staying as transparent as I can so that you can always see through, I am the window that is begging to be opened by you!
When you are lonely I will cry for you,
taking all your lonely feelings for myself so you can enjoy the view.
Please look out of this loving window, I am standing out here just for you!
LGG

Paul's photo
Tue 04/27/21 02:11 PM
Looking out into the blank future it is unclear as to what tomorrow will bring.
Grasping for anything to allow ourselves to see how we have lost so many chances to make opportunities for one another, breaking the barrier that blinds us
so I am able to see and now I look to see if you'll be there in the end to hold my heart.
Heavier than the largest rock my heart out weighs its burden of the thought of losing you, hold my hand and do not ever let go!
Being with you fills my soul with a brilliant light that warms my very being, melting the bond of sorrow and begins to take away all of our fears with it and now we nolonger fear the unknown.
It was as if color had just been released back into our lives, bringing a sense of bonding we could not wait to use.
The strengths and depths of our love accept we will not live forever and so knowing that we cast it into the future so our love can live forever in the vast unknown.
I will be there for you to the very end...

LGG

Paul's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:33 PM
. Looking up into the blue filled sky it begins to blacken as my eyes tear up and become cloudy, I can't even see the horizon as we became aware of your hand being forced from mine.
The thought of you leaving me as I clinched the bed, like the sky I cried for days.
I would eat your sadness and pain if I could leaving you with an empty glass to be filled with our future but the glass shattered and like marbles rolling across the floor, we pieced together what time we have left.
I need to do more but I helplessly sit by your side hoping you don't leave me yet, I'm still not ready, there is so much that still needs to be said.
How selfish of me, to think I worried about my own closure when you dont have a choice but to realize only our love will be immortal.
It's the pain, pure anger really, it's sad but I'm already feeling the loss of your companionship.
Red puddles form all around our life from the tears I'm bleeding on the inside, but I will hold them back for you.
Seeing you be so courageously looking forward into the room with broken glass, how could I not?
I'm sorry destiny has kept up with us denying us our own feelings and time we could have had, I will miss you for always my very best friend.
I could only have known now what you meant when you whispered "I love you" softly in my ear, as if hearing it for the very first time.
Then your hand slowly slipped away from my fingertips,
and I whispered...
"I will miss you always, dearest love of mine"

Paul's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:26 PM
The morning Sun brings forth a brilliant light that gives hope to all who gaze upon it, a new chance to change what yesterday did not provide.
Looking up things never stay the same as the immortal owner would never allow it, time is not something that ever moves forward yet never stays in one moment.
Make the best of your own natural time and spend the days bringing fulfillment to your being, spread the sun to those who have been lost in the dark and show them the light of a new day.
Give them your strength and wisdom, you shall live on forever through them.

Paul's photo
Sun 02/28/21 01:24 PM
After looking into your eyes I could tell right away you no longer share the same passion as I.
I can almost count all the times your thoughts wander far away from mine, yes it was that obvious.
Please do not forget my feelings as they are all I have left of who you used to be,
say a prayer for me without any religion, after all who would really be listening to my hollow request?
My faith in your love couldn't weigh any more than none, how could you do it?
A full moon on a star covered night, you always promised me that very moon but you are both far from my reach, when did you fall out of my sky?
Nothing but the fond memories and way you smell is left, it is those memories I still have that make it so hard to make sense of why you would leave.
You must have taken all the bad memories with you because you are both gone now, and I am all that is left.

Paul's photo
Fri 02/26/21 08:52 PM
Sometimes silence speaks louder than words but out of all the pronouns and all the verbs the only words that come to mind for him is, God I absolutly Adore you!
This is the silence that is meant for her.

Paul's photo
Fri 02/26/21 08:38 PM
Out of the act of another my life was set into motion, the act of self preservation has all but become a distant memory as I am now programed to work for a world that doesn't even know who I am.
What am I supposed to want when the desire is to always profit another?
The Only unity if there ever was any is only shared when money is involved...thats when we are all united by paying into the only thing where brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers can all be equals...
GREED!

Paul's photo
Fri 02/26/21 08:36 PM
When we question life we show the desire to want more, nobody goes against the system when their cup is full and the confused is when you can nolonger make the choice that sparks free will.
Half empty means you have not the desire to live nor the satisfaction of tasting life's rewards.
When choosing what cup to drink from ask your self this...
Where you ever really thirsty to begin with?
Or have you become that which you drink from?

Paul's photo
Thu 02/25/21 11:45 PM
Liquid emotions flow through my veins completely un noticed they will eventually stain,
I try to express how I feel but it falls on deaf ears and so I still live with the pain.
The world doesn't notice things it cannot feel, the people go on living day to day and continue to pretend that its pain is not real.
Trying to deal with the things that are free all the while feeling the sting of the bee, do not call me honey because as you can see, you're not the queen of the hive anymore and so you're not the boss of me.
Sensitive subjects flood the air, still nobody listens and so who really cares, we are the ones who will stop and stare, provide no assistance when there was more than enough that could have been shared.
If people would just try and understand it'smore than just living, you've lived long enough it's time to start giving, do not say we are incapable of receiving and if we dont start now it will only be our footprints that we will be leaving.
~Fin.

Paul's photo
Sun 02/21/21 08:17 PM
Looking through an old photo book faint whispers can be heard and yet I cannot make out what is being said as if they were simply muffled words.
All of these years I had taken for granted and my selfishness had blinded me,
the thought of you always being by my side were the disguised thoughts I couldn't put behind me.
All of the things I should have said and all the things I should have done,
memories come and refresh the pain like hundred of scars that are like drops of rain.
Without you there is no color left in the sky as they are now unmarked all grey and plain.
Unlike my saddened heart the clouds open up and began to cry, I wish I could to relieve my pain.
Of all the things I should have brought most importantly turned out to be an after thought.
The first chance I have gotten to be with you I thought for sure the angels would sing, but saddly I heard no more voices as I had forgotten to bring my wings and so
I will miss you for always and it is in that old photo book you will find my heart and other such things.