Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:48 PM
For all the mingle youngsters .. woo means to win someone’s heart tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:47 PM
Where would online communication be without internet slang such as LOL or LMAO ?

Do you have a favourite ?

When it comes to flirting .. which is more powerful .. using slang or emoticons or writing out your intention In full ?

I am going to change LMAO to GMCAO bigsmile waving

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:30 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 06/23/23 05:31 PM
Going for a coffee is just an introduction . it is important to see each other in the flesh and for anyone serious about dating it is a reasonable invitation . Some people do not like to invest time in someone that may be going nowhere . Unfortunately , many meets do not survive the first introduction . How well you know each other is seldom a factor .. usually the meet fails due to lack of chemistry or unrealistic expectations .

Do not let fear or uncertainty hold you back Crystal . You could. be pleasantly surprised waving

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:21 PM
Tell her to hurry up with breakfast before Mike eats my secret stash of cucumbers rofl rofl they are getting expensive tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:11 PM
Can men please stop telling me I am a thief pitchfork

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:07 PM

sex
hello Abhjeet .. the direct approach seldom works .. perhaps work on creating interest , curiosity and foreolay . Beach is not an easy conquest lmao 🤣

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:04 PM

...and I thought you were going to model a new wetsuit or procured a new freshly shaped pink surfboard
haven’t ruled out either lmao. Beach :heart: waving fab to see you bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:00 PM
Don’t tell Mark …but I think Bonnie is crushing on me biggrin

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 04:56 PM
Hi Etsin waving any loss of life is a tragedy brokenheart Who do you think should be held accountable for the migrant lives lost ..the country they fled from ? the country they were fleeing to ? Countries who failed to help save lives ? There is seldom fairness in life or death . The world is not a fair place .

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 04:43 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 06/23/23 04:57 PM

It's nice to be optimistic Blondey. And we all keep up hope. But as you know, the sea can be a very unforgiving place. And at those depths even more so.
saving lives and ocean life are my ultimate passions Moto . I had no doubt as to how slim the odds were for survival and recovery of the crew on Titan . A very sad outcome for all involved brokenheart remarkable that Titan’s debris field was located . :heart:

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:52 PM
I am leaving Mike in charge of mingle flirting lessons .. what can possibly go wrong rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:49 PM
Bonnie .waving . can we upgrade to a flying whambulance please .. I don’t think that whambulance will cope with NZ’s magnificent terrain biggrin

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:17 PM

It's like this, I am allergic to shellfish, well more like shellfish people. Whenever I'm around them I get a headache and feel queasy.

Instead of the world coming closer together they are being driven farther apart. Some of this is being done intentionally by politicians and advertisers, other parts have more to do with pop culture. Society is becoming more bi-polar, or tri-polar, or even beyond. It's not just the liberals verses the conservative. Look at the stupid things they got going this month. Pride month? Like gay people need a special month? When gay people fly a rainbow flag outside what are they truly trying to accomplish? "Hey, look at me I'm gay"? Or "screw you, I'm here and I'm queer"? They are not trying to "fit in",and have "equal rights", they are saying they are going to rub their lifestyle in your face wether you like it or not.
Then we got the dumbest holiday ever invented aimed at people that don't work and want everything handed to them. Who ever came up with this "Juneteenth"?. That's not even a word and is even more make believe then Columbus day. Congress just wanted another paid day off. If it wasn't for slavery 90% of the black people wouldn't even exist in the United States. Why are they so fixed on the past? Why can't they assimilate? Why do 100 people get shot every year at "Juneteenth" celebrations. It's not bringing people closer together, it's making people say "hey look at me, I'm different from you"

I heard somewhere that after the so called "pandemic" people are associating less with classes other then their own. Maybe because people who work hard for their money don't appreciate freeloaders? Or is it more to do with driving people apart and pinning them against each other?

Someone mentioned all the people on Mingle, well I get plenty of hits everyday on my account, problem is they are all fakes, fake people don't post in the forums, well not often anyways. They still have profiles of people from 10 years ago, the number of people that are on this site long enough to realize there are forums is very limited. That along with the fact that every topic has already been covered a number of times makes it tough to come up with new content. I'm not big on social media but I've even noticed people don't comment on Fakebook like they used to either, and if people don't click on "like" for every post then people don't do it in return, or they drop the people. Maybe the forums should come up with a "like" button, and a "dislike" button also?
Dust I don’t have time right now to dissect your post and I don’t always agree with what you post , but I do enjoy your colourful , fascinating mind and wish you would post topics . That said You know how I feel about respect and inclusion :heart:

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:10 PM

Hi Blondey! flowerforyou It's nice to see you, my friend!

Totally agree with you about the forums. They're becoming a ghost town.

I'm always hesitant to start a new thread because I'm afraid I'll get hit with the "There's already a thread on this topic" and then a link to a thread from 10 years ago. Then when you post in it, people complain that you're digging up old threads. You just can't win! laugh

Maybe we should all post a new thread. I'll do one, but it probably won't be very intellectual. bigsmile
lovely to see you too Bonnie :heart: waving all thread contributions are encouraged . i see you have already posted a topic .. well done u . Look forward to more .

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:07 PM

Or are the forums losing their intellectual spark? You know that old saying ..” if you don’t use it you lose it “. How is your cerebral cortex coping? Where have all the deep and humorous posters and discussion topics gone ? My mind is rebelling and I am seriously looking for a new playground :smile: pitchfork :angel:

Is it even possible to liven things up ?

I agree with your perspective.

With the way things have been looking
in the forums lately, I can't believe
I let you shave my balls for this.
I did recommend waxing Rock but you vanished !!! . Stubbled sugar lumps can be problematic lmao

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:04 PM

M2 forums are not really very good forums.
The forum BBcode software is extremely restrictive.
All bbcode must be written verses the ease of a WYSIWYG editor with buttons. I know a lot of BBcode but most common BBcodes are prevented here.

Its called a "Community" but there is no community structure or support. Basically, just a few 'forum friends'.

looking for a new playground

This is the only "dating" forum I use. I am member at many "other subject" forums and even have a few of my own.
I've considered many times, leaving and not coming back but I find this forum entertaining. The minds here help me understand the minds at my other forums a lil better. So, I still learn something about the human condition from the M2 forums.

Try imagining the recent posts as a sitcom or a comedy soap opera, its rather amusing. Someone should make a TV show based on dating site forums.
Tom waving do let me know if you locate a new playground for me biggrin

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 12:52 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Wed 06/21/23 01:23 PM
cyrax waving You of all people should know there is hope till there is no hope :heart: in my profession holding onto hope , no matter how small , while preparing for the worst is an important coping mechanism during times of devastation and distress .

The latest US Coastguard update states it is still 100% a search and rescue mission :heart: Obviously the search area is not just immense but technically challenging , and includes aerial search and subsurface search at depths of intense pressure , severe currents , freezing temperatures and a darker than dark environment. At this stage it is still not clear where Titan is .. ? on the surface .. carried away by water channels , stuck on the seabed , tangled within the titanic wreck or worse case scenarios down deeper below the continental shelf , or the possibility of implosion . Although they have estimates on remaining breathable air .. they are just estimates . there are still too many unknowns to give up hope .

What we do know .. the titanic wreck sits at approx 3500 metres subsurface . When Titan went missing it is thought the Titanic wreck site was within reach based on previous dive time estimates .

Until recently the search has been hampered by the ability to search the titanic site . They now have The French ROV robot capable of searching to depths of 6000 meters …just one of many international assets deployed to assist the search . A UK team have technology which can search to 8,000meters . Side sonar technology is now on site and sweeping the seabed floor . Ships on the surface continue to drop sonar buoys and search for Titan’s location . Continuous aerial searches are still being conducted in the hope Titan is on the surface .

Although underwater noise has been detected .. it has not been verified that the noises heard are manmade and although they have not yet located the source , they continue to focus search efforts in that direction .

I am in absolute awe of the international search and rescue mission that is unfolding . My hope is Titan and her crew will be located and brought home .

no photo
Sun 06/18/23 02:08 PM

Hi :joy:

Sooo ... I am living in Germany for 7 months now, bit looking after my mom, especially after my Dad passed away. Working full time as well now. As it stands, less time for social media as such. But I still hang around a wee bit on M2 and enjoy the banter :blush:
I have missed you Larsi :heart: waving life does get busy and challenging .. I can certainly relate . Sending my Luv to you and your mum xox

no photo
Sun 06/18/23 02:04 PM

It's definitely you Blondey tongue2
Just teasing, hiya Blondey :heart: waving

The way I see it is that very few of the Minglers who started threads with intellectual topics, or threads that stuck around for a while, are still here. A lot of them have left. New people, new interests.

From looking at the recent posts, it would appear that the interest is to pass time playing games. Not that that's a bad thing, I do it myself. It just is what it is. And for some of us, it's fun. Like getting together with a group of people to play board games. For me, it's a way of unwinding and having a few laughs, giving my brain a break from the face to face world.

Lately, a lot of the new topics that have potential for deeper, humorous, or intellectual discussions haven't lasted. Or have the same two or three people interacting with no one else chiming in. They can only say so much before the thread dies out.

It might be kind of silly, but maybe we could start a thread asking everyone what intellectual or humorous topics they like to discuss. Then those who are interested in starting a new thread will then have an idea of what the general population is interested in discussing.

There you go Blondey, and I'll help by proposing the title: 111BlondeSpirt1111 ! It should get things rolling just by the " made you look" factor alone.
I thought you had a thing for redheads:wink: river looks fab as a blonde but don’t you have a thing for redheads ????

no photo
Sun 06/18/23 01:58 PM

the way I see it, too many third world horny little boys are trying their best to get into a game , not even bothered about reading the topic , and interact with others who are here for the pass time aspect ... I for one refuse to be drawn into their games, in case I encourage them to post drivel .... this also hampers my humour/ sarcasm and sometimes rude comments ...I was never one for the intellectual posts ... I find laughter is a way to a girl's heart ... IMO !!
laughter and intellect can be a deadly combination .when it comes to romantic love . It doesn’t hurt to let both attributes shine . Effective communication is about balance and knowing when humour is warranted .

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25