Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Fri 01/20/23 04:11 PM

I said it over and over and over, and I still ?????
moto .. think he means “a f#€k up “ . Not particularly humorous or a joke just bad taste :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/17/23 08:49 PM

K & L
Keep Looking :thinking:

I might need to borrow the rolling eyes robin .. In anticipation of Valentine’s Day mayhem biggrin

By the way who is “L”???

no photo
Tue 01/17/23 08:47 PM

What are V-Day expectations women have for guys, considering they are not a couple,and have not dated as of V-Day ? Apple or Bonnie response pleeeaze, I'm scared of Blondeys response! lol
rofl rofl rofl now I am going to make you beg for my womanly wisdom lol

no photo
Tue 01/17/23 08:46 PM

Aw too bad I just noticed this thread! Sorry for being late!

@Apple Love, @Blondey111 are among the ones I hold in high regard in M2 forums.

Long live your team :thumbsup:
we have both missed you .. and the feeling is definitely mutual :heart: hope you are here to cause mischief lol :joy: waving

no photo
Tue 01/17/23 08:43 PM

Thinking that a mermaid out of water ought to voice her grievances.

No water anywhere near?

OT: Thinking I should send Merry a truckload of water.

There is a pool, but it's not the same as the ocean :ocean::blue_heart:

If I can find Aladdin's Lamp I will send you the Pacific Ocean.flowerforyou
you will have to send a different ocean .. the pacific belongs to me and I don’t share .. not even with a beautiful mermaid biggrin

no photo
Tue 01/17/23 08:39 PM

Hola Romeo :grin:

Have you written a poem for me yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You will remain in me like Oud Jasmine
Whenever the winds of longing blow, the fragrance of your perfume spreads
I loved you beyond love
I will always love you for the rest of my life
I miss you as if I were all longing
As if you are all absent
You will always be home to my heart and medicine to my soul
You will still be my soul to my body
you are very talented :heart: … I am changing your name
to majnun bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/16/23 12:16 AM
Hola Romeo biggrin

Have you written a poem for me yet laugh laugh tongue2

no photo
Fri 01/13/23 10:43 PM
Sneaks in to give applelicious a hug .

Sorry Mike I have been away over Christmas and sailing in the New Year . Miss Apple has something exciting happening soon so she has not been posting much either . As we are out of date with the mingle grapevine perhaps you can fill us in on any mischievous mingle happenings . biggrin

no photo
Fri 01/13/23 10:20 PM
A very late Happy birthday Mike ..have been away sailing …

i did have difficulty trying to decide what present to gift you … too old to wear lederhosen and too young for the magic blue pill . Not to worry I will come up with something special bigsmile waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 03:36 PM
Happy snorkelling 🤿 be careful where you put your hand and other bits and pieces .. watchout for moray eels biggrin waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 03:22 PM
so far has been a bumpy start with storms and tornadoes … Have definitely been enjoying the wild surf and looking forward to long summer nights . Hope your summer is everything you want and more :heart: waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 03:08 PM
Phenomenal women bigsmile waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 03:01 PM
Sounds like someone I know rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 02:52 PM

Him telling the truth ... his version at least !!
making me laugh .. I already know his version biggrin

Slim is scared of what Santa is bringing him biggrin

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 12:21 PM
rofl rofl I used to be .. till I learnt special restraint techniques laugh :laugh

He is afraid of my :kiss: :angel:

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 11:20 AM
He is scared of the truth :angel:

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 11:05 AM

no presents to wrap, no presents to give, nor receive, a boss gave me a switchblade, thats all i will get.

first year in my entire life, like this, always saw family on the 24th, had someone in my life on 25th, not this year.

wish i had not took this week for vacation, and could work everyday!
that is sad to hear lonely guy . If you take away the social expectations it really is just another day . Maybe you can decorate your motorbike with tinsel and lights and do burnouts in your neighbourhood lol. Sending you a warm Christmas hug too xox

TY, yep, another day. I have 1 offer for ham lunch. But only couple hour window, while her ex, and son are at his family. Then I'm not welcome, she terrified if he thinks she is dating, would stop helping her. Free labor is what wants. Refuses to burden anyone, and refuses to date me. So act like sneaking around for lunch? Or be by myself all day? She was asking I ffc I would go shopping for the lunch, I never gave straight answer, undecided if I want to then she calls me 30 min ago, says hope wasnt shopping, her son popped in unannounced, probably be there all day, so I cant come by. He is almost 30, her ex lives with his GF. But she only interested in him doing all work around home. That why I gave up, looking for someone that is serious. But no luck, other than jerks, female narcissist, or 1 hoarder, with animal crap all over floors.

So go out to eat alone? Cook frozen pizza? Stay home alone? Or go for company, to seem like sneaking around.

My uncle isnt able to travel, he was visiting his daughter when fell and broke hip a few months ago. He is 85. They are 300 miles away. I could drive there. But. I got to drive right back, go to work on Monday. So 600 mile round trip, for a meal, and 1-2 movies. His home is 25 miles from me, but he cant travel.
doesn’t sound like much of an invitation …. She may be using her ex but sounds like she is using you too .. keeping you in play for when it suits or she needs ham
.. you can do better than that .

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 10:57 AM
Liverpool is full of single women .. try the local pub biggrin best of luck waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 10:56 AM
Definitely a sleep in .

Btw merry it is not plan B you should be concerned about . It is plan A, C and G rofl rofl rofl

Secrets or honesty

no photo
Fri 12/23/22 10:52 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 12/23/22 10:58 AM
Well you have only yourself to blame :heart: