Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Wed 05/17/23 12:02 PM
can I watch laugh laugh laugh waving

no photo
Wed 05/17/23 11:52 AM
Crystal , it is the nature of forum discussions that topics can go off track .. and that there will be differing viewpoints . it is a good topic .. let’s get it back on track .:wink:

Firstly a definition of equality from the human rights commission …

“Equality is about ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents . “

Furthermore there are three types of equality .. political , social and economic .

In the maypole scenario you described .. even though your attempt to intervene was well meaning .. suggesting the male hold the flagpole instead of the female could be seen as obstructing her right to the opportunity to do so . It may have been something she was proud to do and was happy to give it a go .

Not everyone views men and women in terms of masculine /feminine energy .. if Equality is about opportunity … physical strength is one aspect of many that determines what a person is capable of or aspires to do . waving

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 06:59 AM

Wanna see my weener?
Rock .. perhaps you should tell them that is the name of your pet hamster :joy:

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 06:56 AM
Hi Maj waving

Definitely … but it is different for everyone as to how long , how difficult the process of healing is and the scars left behind .

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 06:52 AM
Phil you live in a city of over 2 million .. perhaps mingle is just not popular in oz .. maybe get outside and flirt biggrin

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 06:46 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 04/28/23 07:13 AM
I am a genuine blonde pitchfork biggrin tongue2

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 06:43 AM
Hello quiet soulwaving I will let you in on a little secret none of the men here have bothered to share .. men on dating sites face frequent rejection and can be blocked simply for sending a message that says Hi Beautiful . Try not to focus on it and just accept it is part of the online world . You can also view it as a great tool for weeding out women who are just not worth knowing .

They say a picture is worth a thousand words . You are a handsome young man but your picture does make you appear a little sad . Perhaps try to take another when your mood feels brighter . Eyes and smiles are high on the list of what women are attracted to .

While you wait to meet someone to get know … Hang in the forums . Although lots of users don’t post ., they do read the forums , so it is a good way for others to get a glimpse of your personality , interests and views . Dating is a game of perseverance for many :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 08:00 PM
Hello KKJwaving

1. After 100 dates .. single men qualify for a free glow in the dark penis beaker .

2. A date will at least talk and never need re-inflating (unlike a blowup doll).

3. A date is always a reason to put on clean undies and man-scape .

Enjoy your dates bigsmile

xox blondey

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 07:35 PM
Apple … “it’s raining men “ :heart:

I have leaky gumboots so I am saying indoors rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 07:24 PM

funny how women say they want a real man. when woman have fake hair,nails,eye lashes,tans,botox,boob jobs,need make up to look good, fake jewelry, designer clothes, hand bags. . and men are the fake ones? look in the mirror ladies
all of the things you describe are physical enhancements .

Wondering .. what you think (or assume) women mean when they say they want a “real man “ ????

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 07:12 PM
I wish I was a glow worm
A glow worms never glum
How can you be unhappy when the sunshines out your bum biggrin
You are welcome waving Hi Tom bigsmile

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 02:27 AM
Heartbroken for you Larsi :heart: I am glad you returned home and were able to spend precious time with him . Sending my love to you and your mum . Take care of each other . Let me know how you are doing next time you log on . Much love blondey xox

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 02:21 AM
Dearest Kevin .. sorry for my absence . Very sad to hear about your mum.brokenheart Hope you and your family are surrounded by love and happy memories . If you need a smile you know where to find me . Lots of love blondey xox

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 02:12 AM
Lurking now though pitchfork

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 01:56 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Mon 04/17/23 01:57 AM

It's kinda nice for Blondey to finally :heavy_check_mark: in , after months and months of lurking.
sorry to disappoint ….no lurking for me Mike .. yesterday was the first time I logged on in quite awhile . Have been super busy :angel:

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:55 AM
I just gave the pot a gentle blow rather than stir :angel:

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:50 AM

Well, societal stigma is there whether we like it or not. I would say it is a choice, but have to be made intelligently with safety in mind.
Smooth mr smooth slides biggrin Gold star :dizzy: for you waving

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:37 AM
How about Cat & Fletch .. I am not looking biggrin waving

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:30 AM

TWO once said he lurks constantly.

Let's test that...

Come out come out wherever you are TWO.
You've had enough time out, it's time to come back!

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Blondey either. Is it possible she has him tied up somewhere?
Boo … I have definitely been tied up with other priorities bigsmile
Pumpi I have always known you are sweet on Two :heart: hopefully now he knows too xox

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:25 AM

My ears are burning...

:-)

I escaped the dungeon of painful pleasure for a second time... too much pain and not enough pleasure...
was it the Catherine wheel rofl rofl rofl rofl pitchfork