Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Sun 04/16/23 01:25 AM

My ears are burning...

:-)

I escaped the dungeon of painful pleasure for a second time... too much pain and not enough pleasure...
was it the Catherine wheel rofl rofl rofl rofl pitchfork

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:50 PM
Should Alex reappear .. must be conflicting to believe in real love yet believe real love no longer exists . Sounds like turmoil . waving flowers

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:47 PM

A lot of new members do Mr Good Guy.
seems some not so new members too .. noticing some disappearances tears waving

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:43 PM
I do have a special message for you ..but you need to come closer .. cheeky grin :grinning: tongue2

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:34 PM

The queen is back - welcome back. :tulip:

No I’m solo. Lessons learned.

sorry to hear that Gia .. chin up . I asked the new Nostradamus and he said there will be an abundance of gorgeous men in your life this year . .. take your time and you will find your love :heart: waving

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:25 PM

but I wiped!
clearly not rigorous enough :wink: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:12 PM
My goodness … What has been happening in the romance department !!!!!

Good to see slim and kitkat are flirting again .. perhaps this time no covid is not an issue they will get to meet .. crossing fingers and toes .

I have no idea what is happening with Mike .. baby yoda can you update me .

Is merry still in love /lust ?

And Gia .. how is your secret romance ?

I need to catch up ., lmao :joy: but first have you deal with my chaotic inbox waving

no photo
Fri 02/24/23 06:22 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 02/24/23 06:52 PM
. It is not often I am left speechless bigsmile Well done u xox

no photo
Fri 02/24/23 05:59 PM
For up to six months :joy:

Recovery workers needed to help in the North Island of New Zealand hit by severe flooding and cyclone Gabrielle . If you have the skills and don’t mind mud /forestry slash .. come visit!!! Who knows you might even fall in love :heart_eyes: with Nz , or a hot kiwi biggrin waving

For anyone curious .. here is the government link …..

“In the short term we are likely to need experts such as insurance assessors, infrastructure and utilities engineers and technicians, heavy machinery operators and debris removal workers to support the experts we’ve already got in country.
“The visa covers the mix of workers needed for clean-up and recovery, including construction workers. Applications will be open today and the visa will last for up to six months. “

http://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/new-recovery-visa-created-support-cyclone-and-flooding-rebuild

no photo
Thu 02/23/23 01:15 PM
Aww .. “come here little puppy … Rollover and let blondey rub your belly “

What is wrong with that ??? laugh laugh laugh waving

no photo
Fri 02/17/23 09:47 PM
Isn’t that what the wolf said to red riding hood biggrin

no photo
Fri 02/17/23 09:44 PM
Wild and unpredictable like the ocean … one moment you are riding the crest , the next dumped on your *** in wet sand bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/17/23 09:31 PM
Yes I have deployed balloons to keep eyes on you all laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/17/23 09:29 PM
I told you to stay away from hospitals apple .. do you not listen to me :wink: flowers

no photo
Fri 02/17/23 07:49 PM
Hello … it’s me … Picasso .. and I will … (to be continued laugh laugh :heart: )

no photo
Sun 02/12/23 06:23 PM

I heard you have a nasty cyclone coming your way, Blondey, I hope you and yours stay safe, and the impact of the storm isn't too severe.
Hi Devo waving yes , cyclone Gabrielle hit the north island of nz this Sunday, with 12m waves and 140 Knott winds in places . The main force of the storm is expected to hit on Tuesday . Unfortunately Auckland is just recovering from severe flooding and slips (a week ago ) which caused havoc and evacuations . Many homes are without power and have been warned power may be down for a week . Costal inundation is expected with incoming high tides and flooding associated with alpine river flash floods .

My family are in Auckland and the coromandel .. all are safe for now at least . In contrast, the South Island (where I live ) had a heatwave while the north island was flooding . The sun is shining today but the winds are getting more robust . Hopefully by the time the cyclone reaches the south on Wednesday /Thursday it will have lost a lot of its power . There is still unpredictability around that .

no photo
Sat 02/11/23 03:11 PM
Valentines is going to be a devilish day .. are you ready pitchfork pitchfork laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/11/23 03:09 PM
Definitely Leah :heart:

no photo
Sat 02/11/23 03:07 PM

And don’t forget to put a sock on the door knob .. apparently it is man code for do not disturb . biggrin

Lol hopefully it’s a clean sock and not a crusty one from their floor! 🤢

Love guy code and their stories. I don’t care if they make it up, if they’re a good storyteller and can keep my widow brain from drifting then their in. That’s my weakness a hilarious storyteller and intelligence.

I’m learning so much from mingle men. I like ones with depth. Even a good ol’ criminal, tell me your tells. :joy:
i see …..I thought your weakness was young Italian chefs biggrin storytelling will likely just leave you hungry and frustrated .

no photo
Sat 02/11/23 02:52 PM

I always look forward to a chocolate penis at Easter biggrin

Why just for Easter? Go get ‘em girl! :joy: My husband once bought me a box of penis chocolates for Valentine’s Day. I was young, I cried because I couldn’t have a normal boyfriend like everyone else. He went out and bought me flowers afterwards. Another year he trimmed, showered, put a bow around something and wrote dinner is served on his stomach. I have to laugh now. If it was inappropriate, I probably got it. :joy:
I want to maintain a wetsuit ready bodybiggrin .. Honestly I have never been a slave to chocolate or junk food . . Just an occasional taste is plenty for me .