no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:05 PM
Do I make you horny …baby biggrin waving

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 08:57 PM
Point your belly button at him .. it is that easy :tongue: :wink:

It is called the belly button rule .

Not sure if I need to expose my belly button laugh laugh laugh laugh

Share your seduction tips (real or imagined ) on what you think might arouse interest from a potential date waving

no photo
Wed 09/13/23 01:59 PM
Hi Bazel .. waving that is a very opulent looking chair .. is it comfy biggrin

no photo
Wed 09/13/23 01:50 PM
From my perception .. There is a masculine quality to your dress . Perhaps a scarf to cover your neck and remove the heavy eye makeupwaving .

no photo
Wed 09/13/23 01:40 PM
“Memories light the corners of my mind “ :heart:

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 01:36 PM
Just a fleeting visit biggrin spring is in the air in NZ .. sending you all some sunbeams to reinvigorate your love lives .. get to it minglers . Bring on the romance :kiss:

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 01:25 PM
My ears are burning !!’ Blondey has been super busy . Is it really your birthday Slim ??

no photo
Sat 09/09/23 01:16 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 09/09/23 01:42 PM
Another year has flown by Pumpi . flowers ..

“I Hope life treats you kind , and I hope you have all you dream of .. And I’m wishing you joy and happiness , but above all this I wish you love :heart: “.bigsmile

Adding Slim to this wish .. you are mingle twins .. sounds like a great reason for a combined birthday celebration xox

no photo
Tue 09/05/23 06:53 AM
Definitely the Devine Pumpi :heart: waving

no photo
Tue 09/05/23 06:48 AM

My Cousin said (of course online), Gawd! I HATE The Beatles!"

I rarely gasp. I GASPED! My blood boiled with possible reactions. I love my family, so I chilled and took a breath. Personal story, her prerogative, and who cares!

The question is "How do you react when something goes completely against your own sensibilities?

BTW....
Puppies Suck
Sunsets are overrated
True Love doesn't exist
The Ocean is not that beautiful
Poetry is boring
I hate travel

React with something different than "You are daft/stupid."
I think you know I can be fiery Beach biggrin .. but I like to think I react most In advocating for others.. especially where there is judgement about gender or sexuality . As far as anything I consider insignificant I can be silent when necessary lol . The online world is interesting . I try not to buy into all the aggression and nastiness that can be prolific . That is one of the reasons I have never been a fan of Facebook … too many keyboard warriors and warped egos . waving

no photo
Tue 09/05/23 06:41 AM
Sorry I have a very busy career .. I can’t be here all the time Jaan :wink:

I miss no.1pHd ..:heart: that man was hilarious . The forums have certainly lost some comedians .

no photo
Mon 09/04/23 12:08 AM
Lock al the doors and windows . He has been missed :heart: waving

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:55 PM

You think that dark kitchens are modern?
dark tones in a kitchen can be very modern .. it is just one part of an aesthetic . offtopic waving

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:50 PM
Pull up to his bumper and give him
A cheeky …..

Smile biggrin

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:47 PM
Aww Julia .. don’t run away ., there are some very insightful people in the forums ..

You are much too young to be so jaded . Are your expectations and perceptions about love realistic or have you been watching too many chic flicks ? I guess I will just have to wonder about you waving

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:37 PM
I am not sure what planet you are on …. Perhaps plant dreamland biggrin tongue2

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:30 PM
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr .. hope she come home xox waving

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 05:39 PM
My , my, my drool

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25