Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:49 PM

Slim & Blondey, no explanation necessary!

yep !! Slim is not i to Blondey .... yet !???
good things take time .. cheeky grin tongue2 besides I wouldn’t want to step on pumpi’s toes bigsmile

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:22 PM

Two and Blondey are not a match … just friends who share a laugh …
Love ya Two xox

This is like the mingle confessional :joy:

WHAT!!! we are not a match!!! but I thought you loved how i wear my mankini while waxing your surfboard... :tongue:

yes we are Friends With Laughs... laugh
I remember tying you to the tree naked .. and our friendship blossomed :kiss: but your waxing skills leave a lot to be desired . Just as well you fill out that mankini biggrin

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:17 PM

I second that ^^**^

Cyrax and Merry me :heart:

Are you and Apple trying to upset Devo? :joy:

it is just a game .. isn’t it ??? :angel:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:01 PM
Two and Blondey are not a match … just friends who share a laugh …
Love ya Two xox

This is like the mingle confessional :joy:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 09:52 PM
I second that ^^**^

Cyrax and Merry me :heart:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 09:49 PM
Making me laugh .. you two are so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mike and Slim are not a match .. counter to their bromance .. can’t see them sharing soap on a rope :wink:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 05:16 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 10/28/23 05:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

My turn ..,

Apple & Slim …she is mot into purple mankinis tongue2

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:36 PM
That was a little vague ..two couples are involved .. one is a screen .. the other is the infatuation. .. laughing . Clear as mud !!!

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:18 PM
Never be afraid pumpi ., 90% of what happens in the forums is just in the name of fun, banter and onesided wishful thinking . There is a couple who despite all the matching , have never admitted it .. publicly .. that is the screen .. as for the smoke I think it is coming out of certain ears right now lol :joy: (not my ears btw ).

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:05 PM
A sea of dead innocent victims on both sides pitchfork I could care less about the religious , political historical and egotistical justifications for this war .. nothing justifies killing children . Let those who want to leave Gaza do so safely .

Funny how religious people throw around the Ten Commandments .. thou shalt not kill .. yet condone what is happening. Ironic or what ?!!

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 03:56 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 10/28/23 03:56 PM
Says the man who frequently removes his pics lmao . Such a stirrer !!!

If you really must know I am heading overseas and took my pics down for personal reasons . No reason for you to worry or be concerned .

Apple Baby Yoda is now the official matchmaker . She is not fooled by smoke and screens and has a great intuition .

Speaking of smoke and screens , There is a mingle infatuation.that has flown under the radar to the not so observant . This couple has yet to be matched in MM . Try not to lose sleep figuring it out Mikeyrofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:31 PM
Just when you thought I had vanished for good lmao .. stoping by to quiet those taking sides and fuelling the conflict .

‘Across the Gaza Strip, more than one million children are trapped in the middle of an active conflict zone with no safe place to go and no route to safety. ‘
So Shameful!!!!!

protest marches where held throughout NZ today .. I hope across the world , people unite and let those in power know more needs to be done to allow safe exit and provide aid . pitchfork

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 12:54 PM
Thanks for the message you left . :heart: Do you really want me to answer your question.!!! Your heart already knows the answer and your message is a little too late Be happy xox

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 12:45 PM
I have been talking on another site with a beautiful man from Palestine (Riad waving }. He has not said one word of hate against Israel . His concern is for his family and those suffering . Both Israel and Palestine need to stop the violence and come up with a peaceful solution. I am making plans to join a medical team to provide aid in Gaza . If I have the chance I will bang both leaders heads together . Wish me luck .

To all those messaging me :heart: sorry I haven’t responded have been absent from mingle for a wee while and likely will be away for a much longer time . Look forward to catching up when I return . My love to you al xox:heart:

no photo
Sat 09/23/23 04:42 AM
I am thinking .. i may be a lot of things .. but I am never cruel . Whatever thrill you are getting I hope it is worth it . ..I always felt so proud of you (and adored you) no matter what you told yourself .. … until now :heart:

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:44 PM
Yalla :heart:

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:43 PM

Slim didn’t chase Edge away .. he is still here … with a new name .. Pumpi will be delighted :grin: :heart:

waving not really. I was wondering who he was talking about.ohwell

Just to clarify, I answered a question, did anyone ever profess love to me. I said no but edge said he liked me.
That was a long time ago though.

aww .. I did read your post ..sounded like you missed him and blamed Slim .. Sorry .. my overactive imagination again :wink:

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:39 PM

why seduce a man lol
it confuses them biggrin

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:23 PM
Has there been any seduction going on while I have been saving lives ??! In Nz spring is in the air .. it is mating time love love

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:20 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 09/22/23 07:21 PM

I thought the lads might need a little practice with seductively displaying their belly button .. so here you go …..

We would love to see your moves .. don’t be shy biggrin

Luv blondey xox

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGAnvozoKU

I gave it a try but I think I have done something to my back, I think I will stay with the Old School charm. laugh
so impressed I posted twice lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25