Community > Posts By > PalominoLady

PalominoLady's photo
Sat 01/25/14 09:08 PM
I would enjoy visiting Great Britain. I am mesmerized by the wonderful PBS show Downton Abbey. It would be so cool to see Highclere Castle where the series is filmed. I want to see more castles and learn about their history.

PalominoLady's photo
Sun 08/18/13 06:31 AM
CrystalFairy is right. Put a face portrait as your main picture. Other than that your profile looks good.:thumbsup:

PalominoLady's photo
Sat 08/17/13 04:39 PM
Thanks mdodge66. I will look for cd set. 80's metal rocks!!!glasses

PalominoLady's photo
Sat 08/17/13 05:24 AM
mdodge66 Cool. I love Poison and Ratt! I listen to lots of awesome music of the 80's on XM radio channel 39 Hair Nation! Love it!! What's the name of that cd with all those great metal ballads? I would like to buy one if it's available. Thanks! :banana:

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:41 PM
Hi sweetestgirl11. Looks like a few do remember Cinderella. Does any one remember Warrant, Firehouse or Steelheart? Great 80's bands. Rock on forever!!!

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:11 AM
Cinderella rocks!!!smokin

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:55 AM
I love the 80's song Honestly by Stryper. It reminds me of the relationship I someday want to have. Such a beautiful song! smile2

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:35 PM
You are never too old. Good luck in your search:smile:

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:22 PM
Thank you so much. That curly hair is natural. Lol

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:16 PM
blushing thank you very much for replying to my post.

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/08/13 03:20 PM
Thank you for your kind response.

PalominoLady's photo
Thu 08/08/13 03:04 PM
Hi everyone. I new to posting on forums. Would anyone rate my profile? Having trouble meeting sincere guys. What can I do to make my profile better?

PalominoLady's photo
Sat 08/03/13 09:48 PM
I am 51. I prefer to date guys six years younger to six years older than myself. Any more age difference than that they tend to hate my 80's metal bands and have different values. Just my humble opinion.....flowerforyou :

PalominoLady's photo
Sun 07/21/13 04:02 PM
I have two Missouri Foxtrotter geldings. Cham is a palomino and Cowboy is a pinto. They make me smile every day. What would life be without horses?? I love them dearly!

PalominoLady's photo
Fri 07/05/13 02:29 PM
Hello. I have had a cleaning service nearly thirty years. I prefer Sears Kenmore canister vacuums. Sears is usually running sales. You can buy a good one for about two hundred dollars. They excel at stairs, carpets, bare floors and do great job on pet hair too! They use a bag so the dust and allergens are not flying through the air. A couple of extra pieces of advice include buying a package of allergy filtration bags and get the two year warranty. It's good, cheap insurance "just in case". My old Kenmore canister vacuum is ten years old. I take it to client's homes that don't have a good vacuum. Just now it needs a new hose. So that is my recommendation. PalominoLady in Missouri