Community > Posts By > Sandra

Sandra's photo
Wed 03/24/21 05:01 AM
People and wind just want to be heard

Sandra's photo
Wed 03/24/21 04:59 AM
The one question to cause my brain to freeze up “what are you thinking right now?”

Sandra's photo
Wed 03/24/21 04:57 AM
I put in my birthdate here correctly and the program made me a year younger. Ha if that’s all it takes to grow young then sign me up.

Sandra's photo
Tue 03/23/21 04:04 PM
There once was a very wise man that people would go to see and hear his wisdom. To reach this wiseman was a two day journey across the desert.

One day a group of people set out to see him and brought all the things they would need to survive in the desert, even their camels. As night approached, the group stopped and set up camp. However, they did not tie up their camels because they believed that God would take care of them and they trusted in this fact.

The next morning the camels were gone. The group, disheartened, still trekked the rest of the way to the wiseman and when finally sitting before him asked: “we trusted in God to take care of our camels, what happened?”

The wiseman replied “trust in God....and tie up your camels.

I guess it is only when we have done everything we can and have done our best, then it’s time to have faith that things will turn out ok.

....and if they don’t, learn from it and move on.

Sandra's photo
Tue 03/23/21 03:52 PM
It is amazing how much we want things done for us but don’t want to do anything about it. I’ve been guilty of that for sure. Priorities I guess, the older I get, the more I sort them out.

Sandra's photo
Mon 03/22/21 07:21 PM
One day a man wanted to win the lottery and prayed to God “please God if you let me win the lottery I promise to be good”

The day of the drawing, the man did not win.

Again the man prayed “oh please God let me win the lottery, I will forever be your servant if you do”

The day of the next drawing the man still did not win.

Once more the man prayed/begged “please please please God let me win the lottery, I’ll be good forever and your servant and always be faithful to you”

Suddenly the sky opened up and God said “work with me, buy a ticket”

Sandra's photo
Mon 03/22/21 07:17 PM
One day a cowboy riding his horse came upon a little chicken on its back with its legs sticking up in the air.

The cowboy said “what are you doing?”

The chicken said “I heard that the sky was going to fall so I’m here to help hold it up when it does”

The cowboy laughed and asked “do you really think that a small scrawny chicken like you can make a difference?”

The chicken replied “one does what one can”

Moral: do what you can to the best of your ability, who knows, that might be what tips the scales to a win.