phukct's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:46 AM
single

phukct's photo
Mon 07/28/08 04:51 PM
^^^ LOL!

phukct's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:52 PM
i just tried that like 50 times waiting for something amazing to happen, now i just have a headache lol

phukct's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:32 PM
Guiness, Killians and Budwieser!

phukct's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:09 PM

Welcome to the Writer's Club!

Here we can discuss or share different techniques we use when writing fiction or nonfiction works. I will start with a few questions that you may want to answer to help other aspiring writers enhance ideas or methods used today. If you personally have questions then don't be afraid to ask them as this forum is intended to help enhance our writing skills.
We can also mention what we have written already or what type of genres we prefer to write.

1. Do you ever get writer's block? If so what methods do you know of to eliminate this dilemma.

2. Do you write a chapter outline or create character sheets before writing a story? If so what is your methods in doing this? If not then explain why.

3. When you write your first draft, do you worry about sentence structures, usage, punctuation, and grammar, or are you more into just getting the story on paper first?

4. When is the best time of the day to write? Do you take breaks or do you write many hours nonstop?

5. Can you recommend helpful websites that offer great information on writing?

I am hoping the Writer's Club Forum stays alive by you visiting here regularly and adding also small example stories or even information.

thanks

John:smile:

1. I get writers all the time and the way i get ideas is by listening to some hardcore or death metal, i never listen to those kinds of music unless im writing, for some reason the lyrics to some songs from in extremo and in flames and stuff fuel my imagination.

2. I create characters before hand but i keep them all in my head, i think about the general message or idea of the story and base the characters personalities around that.

3. If i am writing with pen and paper i just care about getting the story down and i check the rest when i transfer it onto my computer. If i start on a computer i usually worry about structure and grammar

4. I dont usually take breaks when i write, i go for an hour or two a day or every other day depending on how life is. I work best at night when my son is asleep so i can get everything down at once.

5. Unfortunetly i dont know many websites.

phukct's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:53 PM
Milla Jovavich or Faruza Bulk

phukct's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:18 PM
homer simpson, peter griffin and eric cartman in an eating contest. . . hmmmmm

phukct's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:12 PM
wow, i think romeo won the best score on the site! congratsdrinker drinker

phukct's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:09 PM
10 +++

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:51 PM
Edited by phukct on Fri 06/20/08 07:52 PM
who do you think would win between velma from scooby doo and josie from josie and the *****cats?

[lol cant say pus$sycats?]

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:49 PM
Edited by phukct on Fri 06/20/08 07:50 PM
popeye vs mr. hyde . . . popeye might win, but i think mr. hydes strength would match popeyes, i say mr hyde

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:47 PM
Definate 10++

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:06 PM

i'll just say...i'm a smart ass, that covers both i think devil flowerforyou

good way of putting it, only i dont think im sexier then the average jsh'er . . i think i fit in the middle . . where its warm, lol

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh Nice!

phukct's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:27 PM
well, if you look at it like this, Norton is the ultimate nice guy/ angry badass, look at most of his movies, even in death to smootchi he was crazy lol.

phukct's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:32 PM
havent gotten a chance to see this yet but i have all the confidence in the world that it will kick ass, plus edward norton has always struck me as the perfect bruce banner

phukct's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:27 PM
I'm here to meet friends that i can talk to and connect with. thats pretty much it

phukct's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:22 PM
I can tell you guys now, michigan doesnt suck anymore then the rest of this country, every state is either filled with assholes and douchebags or the economy sucks . . . and dont forget that certian parts of ohio smell like the inside of a dead donkey's ass . . . and dont ask me how i know, i just do. lol

phukct's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:17 PM
laugh laugh thats funny

phukct's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:15 PM
hot diggity! more fast food! yay for heart attacks! [Ends sarcasm]

Previous 1