Community > Posts By > Usagibutt

Usagibutt's photo
Thu 04/11/13 10:58 AM
I have to agree that it is the treatment of our significant other, mate, spouse, partner (which also means mate) that really counts. Otherwise you might as well not even be in a relationship.

Usagibutt's photo
Fri 04/05/13 01:54 PM
I think so as well

Usagibutt's photo
Wed 03/27/13 03:14 AM
we have another one...yay!

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:49 AM

*waves* :smile:

*Glomp* Yay! Yet another joins us......:banana: tongue2 waving

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:41 AM
ill have to look them up

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:41 AM
no we all did not go into another state or flee from you. what is your location?

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:33 AM
hmmm well when an air compressor when on my moms cat did several back flips trying to get away from it. Also my cat drug up her purse when she was sad and it really made her stop crying and smile. Gods there are so many things our cats do to cheer us up.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:08 AM
Does anyone out there like her and how Nightwish was before she left?

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 05:02 AM
My Little Phoenix by Tarja Turunen

Those that know what she is talking about will cry as it touches that part that was hurt....listen to it. I think you might be surprised.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:55 AM
Depends....are we talking about the elder futhak or another type of runes.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:51 AM
I am a metal head.....I love it. It calls to you. Does anyone like Symphonic metal?

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:45 AM
yes i do get them. I had a vision of 9/11 a week before...but didnt know what it meant. Then when they showed it I was amazed. It was like the vision. But who would have listened to someone like me...I would have been locked away and interagated. Since we all know how much the government likes psychics.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:43 AM
A dream of death is the opposite. In a way you can look at it as this. When you die in a dream something that is not needed anymore is dying. Leading to a rebirth of sort.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:38 AM
I was born in May

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:37 AM
Death penalty. clears the jails and makes sure taxpayers dont have to pay for three hots and a cot. I have my reasons....pedophiles, rapests, murders are on the top. After all if they are there.....they can get out and commit the crimes again. why risk another family be torn apart in some way.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/25/13 04:28 AM
my question is why are you really wanting to know about it?

Usagibutt's photo
Wed 03/20/13 04:25 AM

@Conrad_73
Wasn’t there one of those on the old Garfield and Friends cartoon series?

@Usagibutt
If you are asking, “Which came first, the chicken or the egg,” it is taken, as did the parent come first or the offspring. Now the modern day chicken would have come after an egg was laid but the parents of said egg would have be first to create the egg, whether by evolution or mutation.

If you believe in evolution the single cell would have given birth enough time to create multi cell life form and they keep given birth that would lead up to the chicken.

If you believe in creationism, where God would have created the parents first with the knowledge on survival, much like Adam and Eve.

I still say the parental unit would be first.

You know I really do see where everyone says the parent came first. But this leads to another question. Was the parent a mutation to begin with and the egg just mutated more to make the now chicken?
Depends on if you go by creationism or evolution. Evolution it would be a gradual change that would happen over thousands of years. Creationism the chicken would be already be as is.

I go for the evolution myself. the other one is rather silly if you ask me

Usagibutt's photo
Wed 03/20/13 04:21 AM

I love symphonic metal! :) love love :banana: :banana: smokin

What are some of your favorite bands? I like the older Nightwish, Tarja Taurnun (sorry for the misspelling), Epica, and Kamolot.

I don't have any particular favorite. I'm a fan of Tran Siberian Orchestra as well as Yngwie Malmsteen/Deep Purple's orchestral stuff. smokin

I will have to check those out. Thanks

Usagibutt's photo
Tue 03/19/13 09:21 PM
Thanks I love the genre and it kicks butt. I think it is better than heavy metal. But I still love it still. For me it touches a part of you that no other type does. Old Nightwish was great in my opinion. Tarja's voice is soul touching.

Usagibutt's photo
Mon 03/18/13 08:59 PM

@Conrad_73
Wasn’t there one of those on the old Garfield and Friends cartoon series?

@Usagibutt
If you are asking, “Which came first, the chicken or the egg,” it is taken, as did the parent come first or the offspring. Now the modern day chicken would have come after an egg was laid but the parents of said egg would have be first to create the egg, whether by evolution or mutation.

If you believe in evolution the single cell would have given birth enough time to create multi cell life form and they keep given birth that would lead up to the chicken.

If you believe in creationism, where God would have created the parents first with the knowledge on survival, much like Adam and Eve.

I still say the parental unit would be first.

You know I really do see where everyone says the parent came first. But this leads to another question. Was the parent a mutation to begin with and the egg just mutated more to make the now chicken?

Previous 1