But they are not un-noticed
Not anymore...
I know the number to friendship
One real and true
He's never left me in the dark
And smiles cannot be helped
Some may think he's weird
Others swear he's completely wacked
Our inside jokes will probably never die..
He's a friend I thought I'd never find
The only shrink I'd ever pay
Mushy is not really my thing anymore
But this isn't about just anyone
He's my best buddy by day
Most of the time shrink by night
He's Fatman
I'll have his back come what may

This was written for my friend Donnie I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and it seems no matter how many lunatics and/or broken hearts I accumulate he's always there to make me smile or in some cases see things a bit differently. My disability used to get to me but that's no more he loves me for me spazz and all plus hes the only one who will listen to me cry no matter what time it is i'm counting my blessings because things seem to be falling apart and he is a big one. Buddy if ya read this im sorry to get all mushy on ya I just wanted to say thanks for being there as scared as I am about the whole two best friends being deployed I know someone has my back so it'll be okay

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 04:08 PM

As long as no one gets hurt, I'm good with thattongue2

ugh mom how am i supposed to use somethin that goes boom if no one gets hurt lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 04:00 PM
only if i can have something that goes BOOM with the push of a button cause i cant do much =P

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:33 PM
very very true

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:25 PM

managing a little soreness but doin good nonetheless

Whatcha sore for?
i was moving heavy crap around yesterday, and got a lil soreness in my back and arms. :tongue:

well thats a bummer

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:09 PM

managing a little soreness but doin good nonetheless

Whatcha sore for?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 02:53 PM
sounds better than my day lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 10/07/08 02:27 PM
Mine was peachy I suppose a bit frustrating Jess is STILL in the hospital undergoing tests they released him last night only to bring him back at 6 this morning UGH doctors! I went out and bought him a giant teddy bear :D and lord knows I had plenty to do to keep my mind off it, people amaze me sometimes there are two others besides my dad and I under this roof yet nothing gets done unless he or I do it my brother uses the argument "But dad i'm almost 19..." ALL the time it's frustrating because he and my sister can do everything but help out! ah well what can ya do?

How has today been for the rest of you?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:41 PM
It's almost time to say goodbye
There is a job that must be done
Fear drones quietly in the background
Little bits of dread taint each sunrise
Tiny shards of bravery are found here and there
Still nothing quells the sick feeling
Someone stop the hands of time...
I cannot stand to watch him go
Big brother I need you,
A monster still lingers
No not in the closet
But in the shadows,
Most call it uncertainty
It howls in the moonlight
It will not tell me if I can have you back
Tears keep falling
How do I make them stop?
Big brother I'm lost, please hold my hand
Tell them you cannot go, somehow make them understand
Poetic lullabies no longer play
That warm fuzzy feeling has gone away
Yes, I know we must be brave
Big brother this time I cannot be
You will be in every thought and prayer
Letters will be sent every day
Big brother please be careful
I need you to come home
You are forever my hero

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:19 PM
First of all i want to thank all of you for all the prayers for Jesse and the support you guys have shown me whenever I'm freaked out...a girl couldn't ask for better friends =) as I'm sure you can guess by the title there's good news and bad news the good news is Jess is home from the hospital the bad news is the doctors still want to run a bunch of tests because they still have no idea what led to him being sick. At this point im pretty much still a wreck but at least hes home so it probably isn't life-threatening last night was long and sleepless but it'll get better i'll keep you updated as more info comes around i told him he was in all of our thoughts and prayers and he told me to pass along his thanks

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:32 PM
I guess since there's nothing i can do to make Jess better I might as well go try to rest if you guys could remember him in your prayers tonight that'd be wonderful you guys are awesome friends I love yall to death :heart:

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:00 PM

Well if we can't be here for one another-
than this world is getting scarey.
I will put a good word in for your friend Jess.
Hope they find out what is wrong, and feels better
real soon. Its ok to be scared and vent. Don't
apologize for that.

I should apologize, I am ornery tonight and
have no patience for meaness. :wink:
But I agree Teddy...it's not you...lot of it happening tonight...it is now wonder everyone left...what they need to do is come back and help us fight to keep this site in the form is was intended to be...Too much love and friendship on this site to let a few cause it to go downhill

i didnt even do anything to her

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:58 PM

I think she talks to dead ppl, if i recall correctly in a ghost thread. I don't see anything about clean houses in here.

thats because she doesnt know wtf shes talking about n i wish she'd go away ugh! but i do appreciate all of u who do care

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:55 PM
im just sick of her and others like her

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:50 PM
im SO close to leaving this site its not funny and scarlett you can stop being a heartless ***** anytime now

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:36 PM
nah teddy its ok i probably shouldnt have posted it im just really upset and scared

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:29 PM

L O L (lol)

im sorry but what exactly is funny?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:25 PM
So today DID NOT go as planned it started off awesome but then jess (the one i posted about the other night) started feeling extremely extremely sick he was taken to the hospital and they wanna keep him overnight nobody knows what's going on right now but he means A LOT to me and im a nervous wreck UGH sorry needed to let it out i feel kinda alone and scared and sleep is sooo not happening tonight

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 12:45 PM
thank you guys

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:39 AM
thanks mom smile2 ugh i hate bein the center of attention though blushing lol i love u though mom

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25