SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:41 PM
it gives me new and stronger appreciation for the friends i have here thats for darn sure bigsmile yall know im not slow occasionally blond yes but im normal...almost

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:38 PM

okay this morning my friend heather introduces me to this guy she goes to school with and at first hes pretty cool he asks why im in a wheelchair i simply told him well i was born with CP i explained all of what it meant and didnt mean and he was like ok and i didnt leave ANYTHING out! but he wanted to see what wasnt there i guess because he asked if i was retarded, if i could move at all if i had full function of everything if i had sensation everywhere i was patient with him and explained the same thing over and over and he comes out with "um do you have a long life expectancy" by now im fuming because he just doesnt get it and so i said, "nope because i dont have full use of my arms and legs and i have anxiety issues i might just keel over any second because as we all know walking is an essential part of living" he didnt say anything after LOL this is another example of why idiots should never breed grumble slaphead
laugh the dude sounds like a cretinlaugh

i think my 5 year old cousin is more intelligent than him

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:33 PM

As irritating as it might be...some people are just simply ignorant.

yea i know so i just ditched him

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:33 PM
hmm no i think its more like DS...dumbazz syndrome

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:27 PM
okay this morning my friend heather introduces me to this guy she goes to school with and at first hes pretty cool he asks why im in a wheelchair i simply told him well i was born with CP i explained all of what it meant and didnt mean and he was like ok and i didnt leave ANYTHING out! but he wanted to see what wasnt there i guess because he asked if i was retarded, if i could move at all if i had full function of everything if i had sensation everywhere i was patient with him and explained the same thing over and over and he comes out with "um do you have a long life expectancy" by now im fuming because he just doesnt get it and so i said, "nope because i dont have full use of my arms and legs and i have anxiety issues i might just keel over any second because as we all know walking is an essential part of living" he didnt say anything after LOL this is another example of why idiots should never breed grumble slaphead

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:29 AM
A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

"Fred," he replies.

"Fred what?" the officer asks.

"Just Fred," the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. "Tell me Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Fred Dingaling. I know - a funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time, so I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades. When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD. After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS. Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD. Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:28 AM
my dad sends me the cheesiest stuff lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:23 AM
Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other, and finally they got married, and had a little sweet potato, which they called 'Yam.'

Of course, they wanted the best for Yam. When it was time, they told her about the facts of life.
They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of 'Tater Tots'.

Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her!
But on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato either.
She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her Shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the hard-boiled guys from Ireland, and the greasy guys from France called the 'French Fries'. When she went out west, they told her to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't get scalloped.
Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and wouldn't associate with those high class 'Yukon Golds', or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that say, 'Frito Lay.'

Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's Potato University ) so when she graduated she'd really be in the Chips.
But in spite of all they did for her, one-day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.

Tom Brokaw!

Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset.

They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's just......

Are you ready for this?

Are you sure?

OK! Here it is!

A COMMONTATER!!

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:28 PM

rofl

lol im a moron

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:18 PM
Maybe one of these days i'll start listening to my wise older siblings when the tell me somethin' As some of you know I'm somewhat of a spazz erm... okay so im a BIG spazz especially when it comes to deployment of those I hold dear only 2 of them are in the military one of them left yesterday BUT what i failed to realized because i was SO stressed that yes he was leaving but not the US not yet anyway he calls me and he knows im a s pazz we've been friends for years and he says to me "man nicki GA is boringggggg" i was like GA? hes like yea remember i have to train til november and it felt like all the air in the room had been sucked out i stuttered and tripped over my words he laughed and said ya forgot didnt ya darlin'? boy do i feel stupid lol so to my older siblings and you know who you are you were RIGHT lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 03:13 PM
i managed to stop crying and worrying about my best friend cause yea hes in iraq but hes trained and hes a big boy and now im going to see my nephews bigsmile

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 01:32 PM
bummer :( sorry to hear that

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:28 AM

RK..what was the "stuff"? :wink:

we probably dont wanna know lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:18 AM

im still trying to get over the amazing time i had last night,the barry white music and the candles and stufflaugh laugh laugh

LOL still? musta been some date laugh

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:17 AM
yea thats definately fun we might be taking the lil munchkins to the park dunno yet...one of them thinks sand is yummy apparently lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:13 AM
wooohooo big fun sis you sure kno how to have a good time

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:11 AM
flowers nice write...it'll get better hang in there

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:09 AM
The whole bein lonely thing BLOWS but at least its thursday which means later i'll be seeing my nephews who needs a boyfriend when you can spend time with 3 screaming munchkins under 5? LOL anybody else have anything fun goin later?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:50 AM
tryin to stay busy and distracted

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:06 AM
shes too much like her mom i doubt she'll ever get it which is why im so darn mad