SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:23 AM
welcome :)

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:16 AM
It just never seems to end lately... things get goin' and they're awesome and now a few things have been turning everything else upside-down eventually though i suppose it'll get better. At the moment my older brother could really use some prayers and good thoughts, he's been going through a really hard time and last night when he lost his girlfriend it was the last straw he really doesn't care anymore. He's thought about doing somethin' stupid before but something always stopped him either his plan failed or she calls him this time though I don't think that'll happen. Most of my night was spent worrying and praying that now isn't his time. He's not my real brother but he and a few others guided me through some of the darkest days I've ever seen and he means very very much to me. Some of you might remember the post about t he car accident that was really bad...same brother in all honesty I haven't been this scared in quite awhile so as many prayers as you're willing to say for him would be greatly appreciated his name is Erik by the way

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:48 PM
Late last night i was informed that my friend Jesse's little cousin was shot 3 times in the chest and sadly he has passed away from his injuries poor kid was only 14 if possible will you please keep jesse and his family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this very very sad time

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:09 PM
LOL!!!

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:19 PM
YAYYYYYY im proud of ya bro

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:56 PM

how many kids does she have?
she just might have given up

you cant give up it doesnt matter the number of babies thats no excuse

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:47 PM
i've talked to her she blows it off

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:40 PM
At the moment I'm a bit lost because I won't mention her name but my very best friend really isn't taking care of her kids the way she should every time i'm over there which is every week the house is filthy to say the very least and it smells of some sort of dead animal, there aren't ever any clean dishes and i've seen the floor vaccumed twice all that is bad and i've stomached it for awhile but this passed week when i went over there she put one of the kids in the highchair the tray was full of dry cereal from that morning and instead of cleaning it off she put the supper plate on top of it all that made me mad but again i said whatever her youngest sits in wet diapers for hours at a time and many times they lay on the kitchen floor instead of being thrown away its really a bad unhealthy environment its seriously unsanitary but she's been my best friend for 6 years we've been through a lot together part of me wants to call CPS maybe then she'd clean up her act but if i were to do that she would feel like i betrayed her all i want is whats best for the kids nobody deserves to grow up like that but for some reason part of me is scared to say something.

is there a right answer here? one thats at least a little painless

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 06:43 PM
i thought so too

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 06:35 PM
Isabubbles bigsmile which is what u get if u mix isabelle and bubbles cause i cant decide

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:49 PM

I was given an 8 week old pug puppy!!! i've wanted one since i was like six so im stoked i always said if i had a pug i'd name it bubba lol i dont know why and that was the plan BUT the puppy is a girl soooo whatcha think?

Squishy.

AWWWW thats a good one

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:39 PM

WHOOPS! Thought it was a boy...Isabellebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

AWWW thats a good one mom just might use it :) jess thought i should name her bubbles lol
That's cute too....so happy you got herbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i got her but she has to stay w jess but hes bringing her over to visit every day until i can get outta dads house cause his landlord is mean and he says we cant keep her here
yeah...but at least you got her....I know how badly you wanted her

when he told me she was mine i sooo cried lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:34 PM

AWWW thats a good one mom just might use it :) jess thought i should name her bubbles lol
That's cute too....so happy you got herbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i got her but she has to stay w jess but hes bringing her over to visit every day until i can get outta dads house cause his landlord is mean and he says we cant keep her here

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:32 PM

stan

stan??? thats a boy name

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:31 PM

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:29 PM

Bubbette? laugh

LOL i actually thought about that

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:28 PM
I was given an 8 week old pug puppy!!! i've wanted one since i was like six so im stoked i always said if i had a pug i'd name it bubba lol i dont know why and that was the plan BUT the puppy is a girl soooo whatcha think?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:30 AM
Bambie's aunt went into surgery to remove the brain anuerism this morning and so far shes doing really well they're still watching her close but so far so good so i thank you all for your prayers

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/25/08 02:08 PM
just got a call from my bff bambie her aunt has been hospitalized because of a brain anurism the doctors told them today that there's only a 40percent chance her aunt will live through surgery she could really use a lot of prayers at the moment so would u please keep her and her family in your thoughts?

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:39 AM
He said pretty soon he'd go away
No one knew for how long
Bile rose, My stomach churned
Time to be brave he said
Sweaty palms and a mouth of sandpaper
The first taste of real fear
Just nineteen he had a job to do
Salty tears could not be stopped
The world was suddenly spinning faster
So this is what war feels like...