Community > Posts By > FreeToB

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:05 AM

I think I was an ugly baby......I have some pics somewhereeeeeeeez in this house when I was about 2 or 3 and cute.

Awwwww. love

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:04 AM

I'll probably see him at a high school reunion and go "HEY Puke boy!" or something stupid like that.ill

He'll probably be the richest, most handsome man there. S**t goes like that. And that little sweetheart that kissed me won't be too sweet.:tongue:

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:37 AM

The toothless wonder! laugh

Thats cute. You look like Melanie Harper. She kissed me in 1st grade...and made me mad. laugh

Well you look like Joey Turnhill. He threw up at the lunch table in 2nd grade.:tongue:

OK. Did you finish eating? laugh

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:36 AM

the newest picture i could find of myself.......................................80 years agorofl

little Benjamin Franklin :tongue: :tongue:

awesome picture of you!!!!! i love sailing too,... i wish i was sailing!!! this summer though! bought a boat last summer, and rigging it up now. man, new stainless steel is ruthlessly expensive, lol. and thanks, i love ben franklindrinker drinker :heart:

Hey man, I sail. I know the difference between a pintle and a gudgeon too! :thumbsup:

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:34 AM

The toothless wonder! laugh

Thats cute. You look like Melanie Harper. She kissed me in 1st grade...and made me mad. laugh

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:32 AM
How ya gonna compete with this? Oh yeah, mines on photo paper too, not a tintype!!! lol

winking

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:07 AM

:smile: nothing wrong with assertiveness,but i am a gentleman and do not make scenes in public i went thru the proper channals and will wait to hear from their Home Office. Buttons,did you contact their Home Office? be seeing you
no they just lost a customer and a few more <that resturant anyway> im pretty sure it was a dennys too in a different state that i had gone to when i was 18 and had a salad at the bottom of it a bug was crawling like a centipede... i notice that right away though thank goodness lollaugh

It is always better to see it first and not just when you're eating the last bite. And much better that just tasting it on that last bite.

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:05 AM

:smile: nothing wrong with assertiveness,but i am a gentleman and do not make scenes in public i went thru the proper channals and will wait to hear from their Home Office. Buttons,did you contact their Home Office? be seeing you

I'm a gentleman too. I was trying to get a reaction from someone just for the hell of it, as I often do. lol But I would get that salad. For sure.

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:31 AM
So rather than calling her over and saying "Apparently you DO have the salad that I asked for, and I would like it now"...THEN calling the management later, you just went without?

I guarantee you, before I left there I'd have a meal and a salad on the house. Theres something to be said for assertiveness.

And you know those Mexican girls..it's all they understand. shocked laugh

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:02 AM

If you could ask God ONE question....

What would it be?spock

Are we there yet?...Are we there yet?...Are we there yet?...Are we there yet?...Are we there yet?...Are we the :angel:

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:52 AM

Do men with size 13 feet really have large penishes???surprised

That may be a waste of God's time. Couldnt you just ask Bozo the Clown?

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:51 AM

Yeah it seems very trivial doesn't it? If people focused more on what is going on in this world then it might not be in the shambles that it is in now. Heck and I even say stop worrying about the WORLDS problems and start taking care of our own here!

Ditto! (plus exclamation)

FreeToB's photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:50 AM

I love my country, but I hate my government. It is SEVERELY f*cked up!

ditto

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:52 PM

And people wonder why we have so many fantasy movies!!

Tell me EXACTLY what you think is fantasy about any of those facts. Not quotes from some gay liberal opinion rag either, like most of your material comes from. I mean historical facts. You cannot do it. Period.

I'll prove exactly point by point that every one is correct. If I have the time, that is. I actually have a job.

I hate to admit that I am a little curious as to what infantry unit you were in and what war you won throwing powder puffs, the only weapon you can brandish with such a limp wrist.

Maybe you should stick to the gay marriage arguments sweetie. I have no opinion and no facts on that issue.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:39 PM

It's so nice to know that a Russian scholar has a crystal ball and can see the future.laugh

I say we nuke him...now! laugh

He would know this already laugh

Yeah, but it's hard to duck a thermonuclear device.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:38 PM
I don't think so.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:36 PM
So many answers that I could have and would like to put in here but honestly, I'd have to say waking up...alive.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:34 PM

I don't know the answer. I just saw it on one of the many banners here on mingle2, but didn't click on it.

I would say in the end that all the answers on here ring true in one way or another.

If you see the banner click on it and tell us!

i keep gettin gay banners - its pissin me off!

That's funny. I get motorcycle and gun banners. hmmmmm

laugh

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:26 PM

Lie about their height...or length...devil

Hey! I AM 5'9" and I can give you 12 inches. (I never said in how many strokes)

laugh

FreeToB's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:14 PM
Edited by FreeToB on Fri 05/01/09 12:21 PM

If came down to it, the U.S. would fall to China. China would only need to declare economic war on the U.S. and we would fall without much of a fight. Russia has been moving steadily back towards communism since Putin came into power. A communist alliance with Russia would be good way a taking that final step backwards. Siding with them would be Cuba, Syria, Iran, North Korea. I would be surprised if they couldn't form a at least short term alliance with Al Qaeda.

Your point has merit, but an alliance with Al Qaeda? AlQaeda is a US/CIA creation, always have been, and are still.

Al Qaeda stands for "the data base", the list of operatives used in the fight to remove Russia from Afganistan during their attempt to seize the country. Bin Laden was the CIA asset used to head the operation.

Seems we are on both sides of the Afgan coin. Ever wonder why the best intelligence agency in the world can't find one man of such importance? Perhaps (if he is still alive) they don't want to? It perpetuates the "forever" war on terror that runs the war machines, that our government keeps pouring our money into, and causing the debt, and loss of liberties, that keep us under control.

Actually Al qaeda means The Base, not the data base. But it was begun with the CIA backed Mujahadin when they were fighting Russia from 79 to 88. And the majority of thier weapons in the early part of our own Afghan war, especially man-portable AA missles, AP and anti-armor mines came directy from the CIA.

The CIA also powered up Fidel Castro, Manual Noriega, Moammar Khadafy, Saddam Hussein and many, if not most of the common enemies that we all recognize.

Don't think tha US intelligence CANNOT find Osama bin Laden. We had him dead to rights and let him go, only to move the troops to the "war" in Iraq. Don't let the fact that the Bin Laden family are industrialist billionaires and politically powerful in many places all over the world escape your attention.

But I think we can all be relativey certain that, even though the CIA empowered The Mujahadin, they are not in league with thier offspring today any more than they are with Manuel Noreiga, the ONLY official POW held by the United States today.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25