Community > Posts By > FreeToB

FreeToB's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:48 PM
Edited by FreeToB on Mon 04/27/09 06:48 PM

Well I have no s.I

But my daughters and I have no problem screaming it at each other like freakin drunk Italian fish women!!
:heart:

I think drunk Italian fish women chase you around with a razor sharp fillet knife shouting "Sto andando uccidervi!". I could be wrong. laugh

FreeToB's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:44 PM

:heart:Are you uncomfortable saying "I love you" to your significant other when around other people?:heart:

Nope. If I remember right.

FreeToB's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:23 PM

http://revver.com/video/42920/nym-project-video/

These guys have WAY too much time on thier hands!

super cool and I think you're right... laugh

Actually, I just googled "Coolest thing ever" so I could contribute SOMETHING to this thread. Don't know much about tomatoes. I may try growing my herbs like that though. shades

FreeToB's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:17 PM

hey now that is kewl with the bucket so ya just make some holes in the bucket put the dirt in and then some seeds and more dirt and hang it up then water it from the top and thats it shshs now simple and heck can get those buckets cheap lol

But Kristi I get not 1 but 2 for $19.99 laugh

I've found out that you can get the same thing, at WalMart...unless you just want to order them. Didn't know if you were aware of that or not. drinks

Yeah, but you have to go in Wal-Mart..and get out. slaphead

FreeToB's photo
Sun 04/26/09 05:11 PM
Edited by FreeToB on Sun 04/26/09 05:14 PM
http://revver.com/video/42920/nym-project-video/

These guys have WAY too much time on thier hands!

FreeToB's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:33 AM

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

Hopefully!

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 12:00 PM

Hands down....Jersey shore. Never go in the water off Jersey!!!!!!:tongue:

I actually went in on the Jersey shore. Something about a full moon that night but I got literally COVERED with thousands of little baby octupi. IN my shorts, crack-o-my ass, etc. Pretty freaky. I went on the nude beach there too..F beach I think...and regretted that. No Brazilian, suntanned beauties there. Just bached whales...naked too. brrrrrrrr Gettin a chill thinking about it. laugh

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:57 AM
I lived in New Jersey a while. Beautiful town of Lincoln Park right on the scenic Passaic river. Scenic...but poison. sick NO living things whatsoever in it. If I dropped a satchel of money in there, I just lost it cause I'd never think of getting in there.

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:26 AM
Edited by FreeToB on Sat 04/25/09 11:27 AM
Sounds like the beginnings of a Nigerian scam letter to me. If her photo was absolutey gorgeous...it was.

Oops. I see someone (everyone) already said that! slaphead

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:20 AM
Edited by FreeToB on Sat 04/25/09 11:21 AM
The last thing of any significance was building a friends ex-wife a computer out of some spare parts that I had so she could get online. Also went and picked her up to take her to work and home every day.

Matter of fact: her ex husband posted in this thread. lol

Actually I think I built her that computer so she had a way to bug him!!!

(JUST KIDDING, MAN!) laugh

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:16 AM

Last month, as I was falling asleep, I was thinking of some of the pics on the funny pics thread, only to be awaken by a nightmare of the Gothapotamus breaking free and running around. Last night, I closed my eyes, it was all dark and then, that eye from the I See You thread appeared. What creeps you out?

That pic of you with the clown/ax murderer face. shocked

FreeToB's photo
Sat 04/25/09 06:41 AM
I wouldn't have to worry about spending it. A few moments after I cash the winning ticket, I get run over by a car and killed.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:44 AM
Edited by FreeToB on Fri 04/24/09 10:45 AM

... I think I need to move there...

The best people I have met, FOR ME, have been from Texas.

Need a black Cowboy hat and some boots and I'm all set...

Be prepared for the anti-gun agenda in Texas. You have a gun in your car, it's not like your home, and it's a felony. That is, unless you're the police or pay the 500 bucks yearly and have never spit on a sidewalk.

In my way of thinking, and the Constitutions, the right to keep & bear arms is fundamental right, not a priveledge that you have to pay for. Texas disagrees. I own a home, land and a cabin in Texas. Never going back.

Oh yeah, I was born there too. lol

House Bill 1815, championed by both the National Rifle Association and the American Civil Liberties Union, clarified the 2005 statute allowing residents to carry a concealed weapon for protection while "traveling" in a private vehicle without a concealed weapon permit.

Tell the Sheriff that just seized my .45 that. Apparently they havn't gotten the memo. State law supercedes Federal law in all states. If a state says A and the Feds say B, Its A unless specific Federal statutes are broken.

that is a Texas state bill

Then my first call Monday morning is to Shelby County, TX. I got a nice .45 that I'd sure like to have back. Mine got seized driving from my home in lA to my farm in Texas to target shoot some. I knew the sheriff and he "let me off" with a seizure.

Like the guy in the following post says, police do what they want and if you complain, they'll do something else. And I firmly believe that they're all crooks.

I DO carry a handgun in my car where I live because I live in the 2nd most dangerous city in the US. And I know how it hits the fan when it hits. Instantaneously, without any warning.

I gotta get back to work. Doing payroll. Have a great day everyone.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:32 AM

Be prepared for the anti-gun agenda in Texas. You have a gun in your car, it's not like your home, and it's a felony. That is, unless you're the police or pay the 500 bucks yearly and have never spit on a sidewalk.

In my way of thinking, and the Constitutions, the right to keep & bear arms is fundamental right, not a priveledge that you have to pay for. Texas disagrees. I own a home, land and a cabin in Texas. Never going back.

House Bill 1815, championed by both the National Rifle Association and the American Civil Liberties Union, clarified the 2005 statute allowing residents to carry a concealed weapon for protection while "traveling" in a private vehicle without a concealed weapon permit.

Tell the Sheriff that just seized my .45 that. Apparently they havn't gotten the memo. State law supercedes Federal law in all states. If a state says A and the Feds say B, Its A unless specific Federal statutes are broken.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:28 AM
Edited by FreeToB on Fri 04/24/09 10:29 AM

Looking to meet my mate for dating and friendship.
Huntsville to Livingston. Have car will travil.

Keep heading west from Livingston to Houston. Plenty of women there...cheap too. laugh

(I'm fairly sure that I'm rubbing some Texaholics the wrong way) pitchfork

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:26 AM

One Thing I will have to admit to...The number of Beautiful women in Texas ....FAR exceeds the ones in Alaska...:tongue:
Give credit...where credit is due!

Dude, ANY state exceeds Alaska in beautiful women...or any women. Its like 10:1 Men:women in Alaska.

I personally like women from South Louisiana. More beauties there than anywhere, and a beauty that you simply can't find anywhere else. And I HAVE been everywhere else.

And I'm going somewhere else now. Have a good day everyone.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:22 AM

Why are we blessing Texas? and not all states

laugh again....biting my tongue :tongue:

My family has been here for four generations. It is a bit like Riding a Harley, if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand. You would have to see it's women, feel it's space, live with it's charm. My sister is half the population of Lukenbach. My uncles raised goats in East Texas. etc,etc,etc.

Drink Shiner Bock!

Texas is like a bowl of gumbo. You can look at everything that has gone into it and think you have an idea what it is about, but you really don't know till it gets inside of you.

It's like a bowl of something. Gumbo didn't come to mind. That's Louisiana.

FreeToB's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:19 AM
Edited by FreeToB on Fri 04/24/09 10:20 AM

FreeToB's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:06 PM
cya!....maybe.

FreeToB's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:08 PM
I am going to say ONE last thing.

If you cannot defend yourself without a gun, then you're going to get killed trying to defend yourself with one. If you're not from the south (lol), get some self-defense training and some combat handgunning and safety training by your lcal sheriffs office before you depend on being able to use it in a confrontation.

But this worlds getting awfully ugly. If we COULD take criminals guns, they's use machetes (like in every African and Latin American country where they can't afford guns) or whatever is on hand. Buy yourself a gun while you still can.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25