Community > Posts By > iceprincess

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:27 PM

I hung with the kiddo's............bought my daughter a new Dora bed she went a whole week with no "accidents"happy that was her prize.

she is 3
HEY!! That's great!! I didn't have any accidents this week either....whatcha got for me....:wink: :wink: :wink: laugh

LOL.........stars wars bed maybe.........:wink:

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:24 PM
I hung with the kiddo's............bought my daughter a new Dora bed she went a whole week with no "accidents"happy that was her prize.

she is 3

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:46 PM

short hair on a guy

and long hair on a women, i dont think many ladies look pretty with short hair, very few can carry it off.

I don't know if i carry it off but everyone i've ever dated and has seen pic's of me with long hair have said i look better with it short

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:35 PM
who knew-pink

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:28 AM
OMG No It's from my uncle Dave who is in Afghaniastan............did you fail to read............LOL

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:26 AM
LMAO............lets all try it on our last day.........

iceprincess's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:57 AM
Edited by iceprincess on Thu 08/07/08 08:03 AM
This is a letter from my uncle who is stationed in Afghaniastan.

"Hi All,

I thought I'd share a thought with you. I just left
our thursday bible study. The chaplain comes in on
sunday and thursday. Only about 4 or 5 of us attend.
I'm struck by a couple of things. (1) We i.e.
Americans have the total freedom to worship and choose
not to or are somehow ashamed to, while hundreds are
being persecuted, prevented, or killed everyday
because they worship in secret.

(2) How very much GOD has blessed us in America and we
fail to share that blessing. We never have enough. I
was struck when I first got here by the amount of food
thrown away at the chow hall every day. I've noticed
a few people outside the perimiter fence trying to
grow a few things and tend to their goats. I'm struck
with the thought that so much could be won if there
was some way to help these people around us with just
the stuff we throw away.

Everything we have is a "gift from God" and I can't
help but wonder why God chose America to bless above
every nation in the world. We will have a lot to
answer for some day. It makes me feel guilty. If I
have the figures right, around 300 million people will
not eat today. Of them, around 20 million are
children. Every American should travel to some of
these countries. If they did, America would be a
changed nation

So when you all go to bed tonight in nice clean sheets
and air conditioning, thank God for what you have but
even more important, think about a way to help someone
less fortunate. All this election retoric with talk
of how bad we have it. Our poor in the U.S. are
wealthy compared to most of world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA so we can bless others."

I read it and had to feel guilty because I know I am guilty of complaining about how i need more and that somebody should try to do more to help me when I'm quite capable of helping myself.

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 07:43 PM

I don't know......i would have given her some of what i had just bought. you were just coming out of the grocery store right?........after she left or the next day i would have came back and rebought what i just gave.

your right you never know but i don't take chances when it comes to children........i take it at face value and hope i'm erring on the side of good. JMO
I see what you're saying about it being children and them needing help, but in this instance, I decided to err on the side of caution. I don't know how to say it so people get it, but my gut told me to just say no and leave. I'm not a coldhearted untrusting person. I've given rides to strangers. I've paid for people's groceries at the store before. I give money to people when they ask for it.

I thank you all for your opinions, whether I liked them or not. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I did what I felt was right.

By the way, I had only bought a 12 pack of Pepsi.

well it seems to me your afraid maybe you were wrong.....your never gonna know so don't beat yourself up about it. i guess from now on make sure you have a loaf of bread and jar of PB in your car for such instances..........LOL that way those of us that are judgmental can't beat you up.flowerforyou

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 06:09 PM
Depends on his personality maybe he comes from a giving family and this is the norm for him. If it makes you uncomfortable just tell him and ask that he tone it down next time. If he refuses to respect the way you feel then get antsy.

Personally I would have refused it and probably took off running........but then again darling I'm screwed up and have a fear of being bought.My ex Started out that way and everytime he "screwed" up he tried to buy his way out........I'm a bit jaded and don't advise it.

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:58 PM

(((((ice)))))))))) long time no seebigsmile

how have you been?

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:50 PM
I don't know......i would have given her some of what i had just bought. you were just coming out of the grocery store right?........after she left or the next day i would have came back and rebought what i just gave.

your right you never know but i don't take chances when it comes to children........i take it at face value and hope i'm erring on the side of good. JMO

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:35 PM
LOL I thought it was funny.......bit politically incorrect but most off color humour is.:wink:

iceprincess's photo
Wed 08/06/08 11:14 AM
I'm 29 so no younger than 24 and no older than 44.......

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:13 PM

send them a piece of mail to it.......

Good answer.

make it the bill for the divorce lawyer.......LOL

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:10 PM

:smile: Almost every time you are with your significant other, you are either really annoyed or bored.:smile: Does this mean that you do not love them anymore?:smile:

It means your understimulated.........fix it.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:06 PM

:smile: What would you do if your significant other cheated on you for almost 3 years in a 4 year relationship, but won't admit it, even though you saw everything?:smile:

why should it matter to you now? Obviously it didn't matter for the three years you knew about it?

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:04 PM
send them a piece of mail to it.......

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:40 PM
the one most willing nad capable of caring for the pet.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:38 AM
money issues...............

iceprincess's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:50 AM

Gosh!!! I keep getting asked these questions by MEN!!! Does that mean they are metrosexual??? laugh

If it's the dress ? then YES. Or maybe a little more screwed up than you can fix.:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25