Wed 01/14/09 06:17 PM
clothed...........

iceprincess's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:52 PM
chest and shoulders

iceprincess's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:52 PM
Edited by iceprincess on Tue 12/23/08 04:52 PM
That's not self esteem that's vanity. Self esteem is knowing you have flaws and seeing yourself as a "good" whole person in spite of them. It's knowing your self worth in spite of your circumstances and others opinions. It's seeing yourself perfectly imperfect.

iceprincess's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:07 AM
Probably not...........but oh well such is life.....As I said before I picked you for Kim and, I'm thinking since I suck at picking men on my own, maybe she should return the favor...........LOL

iceprincess's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:36 PM

Hey
I just wanted to say thanks'
Everytime you make her cry
To me she runs
Every little slight you give
Hurt you inflict
I compound by commiserating
Everytime you brush her off
I pick her up
Everytime you ignore her
I pay attention
You push her towards me
Your not even aware
You make my goal easier to attain
My goal of
Taking her back
From you

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:22 PM
Edited by iceprincess on Thu 12/18/08 12:23 PM

my point is that the street runs both ways we expect you to shell the expense of visiting us so in turn if we visit you we should be expected to shell. Who says guys are always more generous monetarily then women? Thats a bit stereotypical don't you think?

I think that is fair, however in my case, I refuse to travel to visit the man for a first meeting. That is another safety precaution that I feel is reasonable. For myself only. Most men will be understanding of this and acquiesce to this requirement without issue.

Although some guy on this thread referred to me as a "narcissist" for taking precautionary measures in regards to my own safety...so.grumble laugh

I'm referring to any visit should it be first or tenth.........he who instigates pays. that is just my philosophy

In regards to squonk..........I'm not sure whom you've been dating but if you always seem to be the party cooking or shelling out for a date them maybe you should change a your criteria and find a more independent woman. As for feeling uncomfotable if she pays....that is a personal problem. Don't judge us for your issues and say you or your sex is the more monetarily generous. We can only give what your willing to accept in that regard.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:11 PM

flowerforyou Do you think your parents did a good job raising you?flowerforyou
No. They dumped me in an orphanage and left me

Biology doesn't make a parent. Did your adoptive parents and/or whomever your caregivers were do a good job? You seem like a well adjusted intelligent adult so i'd say whomever had an influence upon you as a child must have done a reasonably well job.
I mainly leaned good values on my own. i was passed around between 7 foster homes and 3 institutions till I was 18.

well kuddos to you for raising yourself then.........I'd say you did a pretty good job in spite of of your childhood.flowerforyou

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:59 AM

And a woman could never be as psycho, right? Gimme a break.

We can be quit the psychotics and recommend if we come to see you demand we stay at a hotel and we pay.........street runs both ways,

If you got money like that be my guest. Then again I still think I'd be freaked out that you would be willing to spend that much on let's plane fare was involved as well. That would be sick and I would either hand you half the money or treat you to some awesome entertainment. So in this case the girl is going to get pampered for visiting but the guy visiting a girl will not get pampered so it doesn't really work out.

I mean if you shelled out 500 bucks and all he did was buy mcdonalds for you and took you to a coffee shop and a park would you ever think of going back? Seriously think about that because that's exactly what it would be like for the guy.

my point is that the street runs both ways we expect you to shell the expense of visiting us so in turn if we visit you we should be expected to shell. Who says guys are always more generous monetarily then women? Thats a bit stereotypical don't you think?

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:53 AM
LOL.........I guess we'd have to make mental and hard notes to remeber to mention what was received right off the bat when you called then we'll be safe............wait the e-mails we'll just jot it in there.......

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:49 AM

flowerforyou Do you think your parents did a good job raising you?flowerforyou
No. They dumped me in an orphanage and left me

Biology doesn't make a parent. Did your adoptive parents and/or whomever your caregivers were do a good job? You seem like a well adjusted intelligent adult so i'd say whomever had an influence upon you as a child must have done a reasonably well job.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:40 AM

I'm simply a firm believer in doing what you say you're going to do. And yea, they definitely had a life before I came along and they'll continue to have it...but with the ease of texting (unless they fell asleep of course) it won't take more than a couple of seconds to just shoot a text and say "Hey, busy today talk to you tomorrow" or something along those lines.

But yea, I have no relationship atm either and it's damn hard for me to find a steady one anyway just because of my job. "Oh hey you're- oh you're leaving the country in 6 months. Nevermind."

But see your the best kind.......because for 6 months at a time I least I don't have to remember to call you........LOL

Haha, longer than that. I'll be in South Korea for a year starting in June of next year and then who the hell knows where I'll go from there. I'm definitely visiting Australia though while I'm out that way.

See all the better One whole year that I wouldn't have to have to remember to call....All i have to do is remember to jot an e-mail everyso often.......jot a note in a planner to remember to send a care package make a note ofthe Australia trip so we remember to include that in the e-mail and ask for soemthing fun while your there.........your every girls dream......LOL

Good luck......my brother had a lot of fun there when he did his S. Korea tour.......just be careful of the gate whores.......:)

Ya and the juicy's. I'll probably be spending more time working (and in a gask mask) then galloping around off base though.

I'm bringing my blackberry with me so I'll be global, baby :P Getting the international plan. I'm not really the super attachy kinda person either but I do tend to talk a lot and ramble a bit. Though, most people seem to enjoy it since they never have to think of anything to talk about lol.

All the better then we all can just plan on you to remember to call put you on speaker and go on about our day.........we'll remember to put in a few ummhmm's and whotnot everyso often to let you know we're still there.......LOL

Hopefully you don't need to use the gas mask for real tho and it's just a precautionary measure......

Ahahaha that's pretty funny. I'd have to keep you on your toes then :P

And yea, I don't wanna use the gas mask for real, but they have random exercises and we're going to have to work in full chem gear when they do em lol. Humidity + heat + chem gear = not a lot of fun :D

Fun Fun........My brother used to love those exercises.......hours on end in the full mop gear....he used to say no matter how many showers he took after it was all over he could still swear he smelled it.........sounds like and awesome time to me....:) better you than me darling...all i can say.

Don't worry we'll have a few generic responses that cover all bases for those tricky ?'s you'll never know we're not following you......that or we'll just pretend we lost connection there for a minute and did'nt catch what you said........you will be halfway round the world remember........:)

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:29 AM
yeah,,,,,,,,a lot they taught me I chose to ignore for a number of years.But I could have been a lot worse if not for my upbringing. I've turned out all right in spite of myself and because of them

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:26 AM

Only if he is on his death bed.

I prefer as the plug is being pulled then we know there is no chance for a miraculas recovery........LOL

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:24 AM

I'm simply a firm believer in doing what you say you're going to do. And yea, they definitely had a life before I came along and they'll continue to have it...but with the ease of texting (unless they fell asleep of course) it won't take more than a couple of seconds to just shoot a text and say "Hey, busy today talk to you tomorrow" or something along those lines.

But yea, I have no relationship atm either and it's damn hard for me to find a steady one anyway just because of my job. "Oh hey you're- oh you're leaving the country in 6 months. Nevermind."

But see your the best kind.......because for 6 months at a time I least I don't have to remember to call you........LOL

Haha, longer than that. I'll be in South Korea for a year starting in June of next year and then who the hell knows where I'll go from there. I'm definitely visiting Australia though while I'm out that way.

See all the better One whole year that I wouldn't have to have to remember to call....All i have to do is remember to jot an e-mail everyso often.......jot a note in a planner to remember to send a care package make a note ofthe Australia trip so we remember to include that in the e-mail and ask for soemthing fun while your there.........your every girls dream......LOL

Good luck......my brother had a lot of fun there when he did his S. Korea tour.......just be careful of the gate whores.......:)

Ya and the juicy's. I'll probably be spending more time working (and in a gask mask) then galloping around off base though.

I'm bringing my blackberry with me so I'll be global, baby :P Getting the international plan. I'm not really the super attachy kinda person either but I do tend to talk a lot and ramble a bit. Though, most people seem to enjoy it since they never have to think of anything to talk about lol.

All the better then we all can just plan on you to remember to call put you on speaker and go on about our day.........we'll remember to put in a few ummhmm's and whotnot everyso often to let you know we're still there.......LOL

Hopefully you don't need to use the gas mask for real tho and it's just a precautionary measure......

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:14 AM

Money cant buy happiness

No.No it can't but it makes it much easier to be happy........and being poor and/or struggling makes it all the much easier to be miserable.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:10 AM

Talk is talk....until they show you. Its behavior that counts in the end. flowers Personal integrity.

The only problem with that is if your so guarded and vulnerable they'll never prove any of it to you.....Every failure is magnified and every pontential slight is built up till your miserable and you make them miserable trying to prove themselves to you.

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:08 AM
Edited by iceprincess on Thu 12/18/08 10:08 AM

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:02 AM

flowerforyou Would you ever marry for money?flowerforyou

Depends on how close they were to dying......

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:53 AM

And a woman could never be as psycho, right? Gimme a break.

We can be quit the psychotics and recommend if we come to see you demand we stay at a hotel and we pay.........street runs both ways,

iceprincess's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:51 AM
Edited by iceprincess on Thu 12/18/08 09:59 AM

Nope not at all. It doesn't take 500.00 to meet someone. However, making someone stay at a hotel would unless the other partner was open to ok you spend money for hotel costs and I'll spend money on food and entertainment however that wasn't suggested.

Its not about the money. Just because you cant afford to spend the extra cash on a trip is NOT the woman's problem. Cant you get that through your head? frustrated She is not responsible for you living a great distance from her. You are not spending that money on her, but on yourself for a room at her request. That is a standard safety precaution.

standard safety precaution by you. I've never heard of such a thing in my entire life. You're the very first individual who I've ever talked to request such a thing.

Hey check this out at the age of 15 my friend had a 23 year old Japanese kid come stay at his house. He was pretty cool, we have some pictures as well.

Foreign tribes all over the world allow people to sleep in their homes. You on the otherhand are a little wierd for demanding that your internet friend who should be a friend couldn't possibly stay over whatsoever... I've had travelling bands stay at friends houses. This is how the world operates.

If a guy spends 500+ to meet someone they have a serious problem in life and you demanding that is even more serious. 500.00 I'd get to hangout with my favorite band, get an autographed cd, get vip access to the stage, go out for drinks afterwords, a leather jacket, and a whole bunch of other neat stuff. Not only do I get to chill with my HEROES! but I also get all kinds of extras! That's a pretty cool gift... Meeting you not nearly cool enough sorry you're not that cool and that's my point. If anyone really thinks you're that cool at the very least spends what a VIP all access roadie package costs where you get to go on stage with the band and give them their **** and work with them and hangout with them and party with them yeah I'm going to say it's so not worth it. If you think that you're that important in life that to meet you is worth more than a vacation of a week cruise ship you either are

A-totally rich which means getting into your panties will pay off dividends into the future

Or

B-you're only looking for the richest guys in the land

or

C the person who is going to do this has absolutely no life.

I have a really dumb question...........where is all the class you spoke of being born into and having in previous posts on a diffrent forum topic? I have never had a complete stranger stay (whether I've talked to you online or on the phone that is what you are)at my home in my life. I have children as I'm sure the OP does and I would never put my children at risk.......I don't care if i have friends stay over or not....bringing a stranger into your home and giving them potential future access to said home (they now know where you live) is putting my children at risk. That just being point number one. Point number two is the jist I get from what you are saying in regards to money being shelled out........is you feel you paid to see me therefor you are entitled to some form of sexual compensation...best advice i have in regards to that is have your sister hook you up with a friend of hers........Im sorry but you and your archaic ideas are sorely in the minority. I've yet to meet or talk to a man on the internet that holds your extremely low class position on these matters.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25