Community > Posts By > don2610

don2610's photo
Tue 05/11/10 01:59 PM

Hmmmmm, well....seems to me that one reason things may be so different here is a result of the freedoms we all enjoy here. Like msharmony said, your list is what happens when someone is caught in those other countries illegally. The freedoms we all enjoy here make it easier to avoid detection.

Just a few questions we might want to ask ourselves:

Do we really want to eliminate those freedoms in an effort to detect illegal aliens? Do we really want to emulate those other countries? Should we be MORE like North Korea? Iran? China? One of the others?
[/

We have suffer a lot to enjoy the freedoms we cherish. We fought to make our country the best in the world. How would we give up some of our freedom in order to detect illegal aliens.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these — the homeless, tempest-tossed — to me;
I lift my lamp beside the Golden Door.

WE as americans believe this all we ask is you obey the law apply for a visa then citizenship is that to much to ask.

don2610's photo
Tue 05/11/10 01:26 PM

Not this joke again, but no social services for illegals you must be admitted for permanent residency live 5 years and work 40 quarter to receive social services, be a refugee, or right now Hatian entrant due to their catastrophe. I know its a joke but thought I would explain again. Since, I work Social Services at everyday.

Does that hold if they have falsified papers or, does Social Services verify SS numbers?
Like Americans or Legal Immigrants. If you catch or suspect illegal activity, attempt to fraud, are ya'll required to call authorities?

If you are, does that apply to suspected Illegal Migrants?

Better yet. What is the policy for suspecting you are processing an illegal? Or, if someone comes in and actually tells you they are in the country without papers?

All SSI numbers are verified electronically with the federal government through data exchange. If they use someone elses, they get caught and have to provide further proof. Alien documents are also verified, through being sent to a individual for verification of systems only that person can access and verify for permanent resident cards and 40 qtrs verification before being allowed to open in programs. The only thing an illegal is eligible for is labor and delivery only no post partum because a child concieved on US soil is cinsidered a US citizen, and emergency services in a life threatening situation.
[/quote

I was a kitchen manager for a restaurant here in Co. and I hired a 20 year old took his ID and SS card made copies and told him to report to work on Saturday. 3 hours later I met with another young man look at his ID and SS card and the SS card was the same as the first guy that came in. I kept the SS card and reported to the police. Companies in Co. face a heavy fine for each undocumented worker. Later that day I was told that if you need an ID just go the the 7-11 out by the highway and wait no appointment necessary. It is very easy to get all the things you need to live in the U.S. illeagaly. SS cards have been around way to long and they need to be up dated. The way we identify ourselves is out dated, all this technology we have and we rely on a piece of paper that can be copied. Very people know what is on their SS card. Maybe the government should spend a little more money to to protect it's citizens against identity theft instead of giving money to bailout companies so top executives can have there bonuses.

don2610's photo
Tue 05/11/10 12:58 PM

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

well, there is one factor left out of the comparison,,,the top list happens if you get CAUGHT, the bottom part happens if you DONT

Does it make it any less illeagal? Let's not blow smoke up each others butt. Compared to some other countries we are slacking on and around our boarders. I'm not saying we should take the hard line but come on people stop with all this "it's ok if they have been here for a few years." Come on people..

don2610's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:53 AM
In Co. they have recently passed a law stating that it is illegal to text while operate a vehicle. I think it's a great and it should be treated like drunk driving. The problem I have is they still can talk on the phone , eat while driving, and put make up on driving. Everyboby thinks they are a good driver. If so why do we have so many accidents? ( not counting poor road conditions) My car recently had to go to the shop and I had to take the bus. I don't mind taking the bus, but as I sat there at the bus stop I notice that there were 28 people talking on their phones while driving their car. These were the cars that were coming at me. I had to wait for the bus for 10 min.( I get there early to drink my coffee.) Driving requires your undivided attention. Your world is not that important to put other peoples live in jeopardy. Please stay off the phone while driving.Don't eat while driving, and please don't put your make up on either. All these habits that you have are bad plain and simple.

don2610's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:19 AM
You can't enter any other country illegally why is it racism when you do it here!
Let me see if I have this correct...
-IF YOU CROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER YOU PAY A FINE AND ARE DEPORTED, THE SECOND TIME YOU ARE JAILED FOR UP TO 10 YEARS.
-IF YOU CROSS THE FRENCH BORDER YOU ARE FINED,JAILED AND THEN DEPORTED.
-IF YOU ENTER ENGLAND ILLEGALLY YOU ARE FINED 10,000 AND DEPORTED
IF YOU ENTER ITALY ILLEGALLY YOU ARE FINED 13000 EURO AND DEPORTED
- IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
- IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
- IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
- IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
- IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
- IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
- IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
- IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
- IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
- IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

- IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET................................
1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON,
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

don2610's photo
Fri 05/07/10 09:18 AM

Obama's problem with the law doesn't have anything to do with carrying documents.

Obama has an issue with the racial profiling that will happen because of the law.

As long as police can stop someone because they "suspect" them of being illegal it will be a racist law.

How do you suspect someone is illegal on sight? You would have to be racially profiling.

The bill is racist.

Back to the Op.

Children will suffer because of this and that is always an issue that any humane person should be concerned with.

Isn't there a law stating that you must have a legal ID on you all time.If so can't a person with no ID be detained untill His or Her identity is proven. It happens to everybody that does not have ID it's that simple. No profiling just the law,while driving down the road you get stopped by the police.They ask for license,registration and proof insurance.I you don't have your license they "detain" you until you or they can prove who you say you are.When in other countries you must carry ID on you at all times. Why is it different here in the U.S. when AZ. passes a law like this. All there are trying to say is that if you are stopped for any unlawful violation they will ask for ID. no profiling going on just inforcing the law. Like must laws some are miss used by the people who carry them out. but none of you that are opposed to those are not screaming about them.Example look what happening within our own government. How many laws are broken each day in Washington by lobbyist and other influential compaines.Like it or not this is in our foreseeable future. The law will be adjusted just like all the other laws before this one. In closing there is only one way to beat this law.

Be a legal citizen and carry you ID on you at all times. It's just that simple...

don2610's photo
Wed 05/05/10 11:36 AM
At the beginnig of last season I posted where would Mcnabb be playing by the trade deadline well I missed that. As for Kolb he will sit the bench this season you can't have a quarterback like Vick sitting on the bench, too much play making ability there. Vick is short term future and Kolb is their long term future. The eagles just need a quaterback coach to come in and teach him to play the NFL game.

don2610's photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:29 AM

whomever started it,, its a non issue. Government official verified his status and he provided documentation which serves as official government proof of citizenship,,,,the case is closed,,,,

But where is the document? why are they trying to keep it a secret? where can we get a copy?

don2610's photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:16 AM
You can't just name 2 just roll all of them up into 1 big ball and call it good. All politicians are corrupt..

don2610's photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:10 AM
Whe he acts like a fool we are supose to feel sorry for this guy.It was an obvious it was his way of getting attention, Well he found it and what's next?

His 15 minutes.......

don2610's photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:03 AM
The children are at risk and they have their parents to blame. If their parents had stayed in there own country and fought for freedom ,instead they come to the U.S. were the work has already been done. In 1900 there was an influx of people from europe asia and many other countries. They too flooded the shores of the Atlantic ocean looking for a better life but at that time the U.S. was young and needed the people to grow, they became the work force that was needed to build this country that others have snuck in and have taken advantage of. These people were all recorded and eventually became citizens. Why are there so many hiding today? People from other countries don't realize the price our forefathers paid for U.S citzens to live like we do. People from other countries are not willing to pay that price, they are afraid to lay down there own life for the freedom of their childrens children.

don2610's photo
Mon 05/03/10 07:26 AM
Mexicans here and in Mexico are rather upset by the recent enactment of stricter anti-illegal alien laws by Arizona's governor.

In light of the following, that position demonstrates the typical double standard used by race-hustlers and assorted something-for-nothings. Read on, and read it to the end.

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?......

The above laws are the current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

These sound fine to me, NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's immigration laws??

WAKE UP, AMERICA - we are about to lose our country.........

don2610's photo
Thu 04/29/10 08:43 AM
Edited by don2610 on Thu 04/29/10 08:45 AM

Boston Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Correction, they did suck but have recently got their act together by winning 7 of their last 9 games, including a recent sweep against the Jays. Boston 11-11(.500), now they can work on catching the Yanks.
[/quote
One streak does not a season make

After futher review......

BOSTON STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

don2610's photo
Thu 04/29/10 08:40 AM

Tebow to the Broncos. Yes! Great pick, now dump Orton!

YES!! I don't know about Tebow, but at least he can break a tackle. I could knock Orton over with a cough...

I agree Tebow will be the new version of qaurterbacks for the future a combination of strengh and mobitily. With todays offenses the days of the long ball are gone, short passes over the middle to tall receivers will be the future of the NFL.

don2610's photo
Wed 04/28/10 09:18 AM
Boston Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

don2610's photo
Wed 04/28/10 09:14 AM
There have been a lot of quarterbacks with deficiencies in the NFL
1. Jim Zorn- marginal talent and no team around him
2. Rodney Peete- marginal talent probably never started a game.
3. Jim Mcmahon- Even (insert your name here)can hand the ball off to Walter Payton and look good doing it.
4. DeMarcus Russell- All talent no brain
5. Steve DeBerg- Wrong place the wrong time

And many more I'm sure but the fact of the matter is that you don't have to throw the ball 60 yards to be effective. A 2 yard pass turns into a 60 yard touchdown. You get more done on the field with your brain the your arm. Colt McCoy is a smarter football player than Jimmy Claussen. In my opinion Claussen's football career will be as a back up nothing more. As for Bradford it will be a long time before he starts a NFL game barring some injury. Look at Matt Leinart for example. NFL ready qaurterbacks coming out of college are few and far between we shall see here in a couple months.

don2610's photo
Fri 11/06/09 11:53 AM
Did you people actually think that the Yankees where going to lose this year. All year long they were on top of there game(yes every team has it's down swings) but when it came time to seal the deal they where able to rely on the experience and talent, just goes to show you that the Yankees are, and always will be the best team in baseball.

Congraulations to the World Champions New York Yankees

don2610's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:10 AM
Still a little early to tell but Denver has the upper hand in the Cutler trade. Cutler better turn it around if not I see clipboard in his future.

don2610's photo
Sat 10/17/09 01:36 PM

I hope to see the Phillies vs. the Angels in the World Series. [I would've rather seen my Cardinals in there than the Phillies, but they didn't even really show up (except for Wainwright) ... oh, well! grumble ]

Yankees win 2 in New York and 2 in California Yankees and Dodgers in World series. Yankees sweep series Derek Jeter MVP.

don2610's photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:10 PM
Edited by don2610 on Tue 10/13/09 01:11 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25