Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:15 PM

I always felt that girls go for the bad boys as if it were a challenge to try and make them good.
Like good versus evil.
Bad boys and bad girls are just people who lose interest in a relationship over time. It is most likely due to sexual relations or no sex being offered.

Trust your instincts. If you get a feeling that this is not quite right just dump em and move on. Try not to let them take a piece of you.

I think it is harder for the girls to find someone nice than it is for the boys. Most girls (not all) are good natured whereas the buck (not all but alot) is all about bragging rights!!

I cannot count how many young females sexual activities were discussed across a table of beers.I was ashamed to be sitting at the table. I did leave it! Its immoral!!!!!!!

It has nothing to do with trying to make them good. It is for the fun and excitement they bring with them. We just forget they also bring pain and heartbreak with them.
What fun and exictement? Doing drugs, speeding in cars, robbing places, us good guys do that aswell but care for the girls feelings!!!

No, bad boys don't have to have anything to do with drugs, cars, theft. There are plenty of law abiding bad boys. It's an attitude, not criminal activity.
Can you give an example of the attitude??
:smile: drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:11 PM
I think JSH is one of those places hence mingle2 j/k mods as well!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:09 PM
Yes good question. Very little. I think justsayhi bought mingle2 and eventually it will all be mingle2...I think!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:07 PM
Damn. Foiled again!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:50 PM
Ald'seran stares into the dragons eye and fumbles for his

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:48 PM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 05:49 PM

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:20 PM
Foot soldier

Completely underestimated. Acts of bravery are pure instinct for the foot soldier. He craves battle and and longs for his own death. Any blood spilt from the foot soldier blesses the land and strengthens his allies two fold!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:12 PM
Lord Demonias

A hero in every sense of the word. Appointment to his new role will allow him to display his loyalty and courage to a land he adores. Adorned by all, he does however harbor a dark secret!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:09 PM
Knight

This knight is a loyal patron. He is commited to the safeguard of the kingdom but is very susceptible to the odd bribe or two. If you have gold he will spill his lungs!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:17 PM
I once drank 16 cans of the energy drink "Red Bull" in one day. I never had any headaches but could not sleep for 3 days!! Great stuff!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:08 PM

Play it off really cool as if she is not the only one. Don't even mention the fact she didn't call you.

Yes I will do that!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:08 PM

Play it off really cool as if she is not the only one. Don't even mention the fact she didn't call you.

Yes I will do that!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 02:05 PM

Thank you again to all who have posted in. Some of the reply's made me laugh!! Good job folks!!

It is now wednesday and still no word but I would say it will be the weekend if I am to hear anything at all. After the weekend (if no word)I will give up!!

Thank you all guy's n galsdrinker

Ps I will let you all know how it turns out!!

One suggestion. If she doesn't call, then when you go back into the bank and wind up with her as your teller, just be the way you always were with her.
Oh definetely. Its not in my nature to hold a grudge over anything like that. I will be just the same to her. It actually may help me!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:56 PM
99 red balloons - Nina

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:33 PM
Edited by AtariBaby on Thu 07/31/08 01:48 PM

Yea I rented Haze...pretty crap game compared to what it could of been, especially with the graphics engine it uses. I was looking at Grid or DiRT as they look amazing, but I'm not sure about the gameplay. Resistance is claimed to be a spot title by many, but I'm with you on it...just doesn't seem to fully use the graphic capability of the PS3. I'm waiting on Manhunt 2, you know of any news on when that is hitting us? Really awaiting any Rockstar release as they tend to be the greatest with the graphics and very nice with gore.smokin
Grid is very good but it is not a sim like previous titles from the codemaster stable! It is arcade. It is short but the presentation, engine roar (you can really feel the power) and graphics is spot on. Some tracks look a little brown whilst others are amazing.It takes a little while to get used to the handling but give it time and it becomes great!! If I was showing the ps3 off to a few guys then I would shove in Grid!!
I completed it in three days but it was 18 hour day sittings for the most part!!It incorparates all aspects of racing. Circuit , street and drift!
Dirt is meant to be amazing but i do not like the handling of rally sims!! It is just me!!

Resistance 2 will be with you guys in the US about november. Should be good!!

On Manhunt 2, the last I heard was that rockstar North was persuing legal action to get it released. It is in trouble. It may never be released. Unfortunately as Manhunt is one of my favourite games. I love it that much I own it on ps2 and xbox.
I hope it does get a release but expect it to come with an adult rating (identification needed)and toned down from original inception.
I will investigate more on this and post back soon!!

FEAR you are from America. Is manhunt 2 not already out there.

This source from the UK suggest it is. It is dated from March. Check neighbouring states!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2008/03/14/dlmanhunt114.xml

There is no set date for us in Ireland yet!! If ever!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 01:08 PM

If you look at my photo display you can see many characters or monsters who still need a story or history. Please select one that you like and write about him!

photo 2 = Grimlog the Hobgoblin - completed by lurchs_sister
photo 3 = Savage Gnoll - completed by Ataribaby
photo 4 = Beast of Burden - completed by Ataribaby
photo 5 = Direwolf - completed by JohnSmithToo
photo 6 = Possessed Fighter - completed by Ataribaby
photo 7 = Hexadaria/ Medusa - completed by Ataribaby
photo 8 = Suffer Demon - completed by Ataribaby
photo 9 = Abonimation - completed by Ataribaby
photo 10 = Raar Demon - completed by Ataribaby
photo 11 = Kip Steele the pirate - completed by Ataribaby
photo 12 = Seb Hammerknight the pirate - completed by Ataribaby
photo 13 = Buzz'ark Starstorm - completed by Ataribaby

Okay store is closed. I ran out of stock. Give me one hour and 12 new cards will emerge! thank you for your imaginative and creative writing skills!:smile:
No problem John. You are very welcome. Catch you later!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:58 PM
Seb Hammerknight

Accused of a horrendous crime he did not committ,
he travels the seas searching for the one responsible in order to win back a loyal friendship with one of the best warriors in the world of waters!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:55 PM
Kip Steele

Kip has it all. Good looks, women, wit and all the gold he wants. Just one small tiny item eludes him, the head of his one time best friend
Seb hammerknight!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:50 PM
Raar demon

The king of the once beautiful land of Raranann.
It was destroyed many ages ago in a battle between the raar's and the kurks. Raar demon wants to restore his homeland to beauty once more!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:46 PM
Abomination

A collection of a thousand evil souls!!
The most feared deity in all known regions.
His appetite for all things flesh is unsatiable. He cannot be destroyed. Best advice is to advoid at all costs.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25