Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:43 PM
Towns barkeep

Roltan is my name. Come and sample all the delights of the land. From frothy ales to the hottest drinks. I will also throw up a bit of grub on occasions. I must warn you the grub may not be to your liking. I only offer credit if you are willing to leave behind your fair missus!!
I am joking is all. All thirts will be quenched.
That is my code of honour!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:29 PM
Yes some girls I know have a deeper voice. Its more of a husky voice. They are very attractive!!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:27 PM
Yes Vox I am pretty partial to the old indoors especially the bedroom blushing

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:20 PM

....and I havent played it yet. I'm still hooked on call of Duty 4 for PS3.

Mayhem I strongly reccomend it. I disliked the other gta's but love GTA 4.

Call of duty 4. Awesome game!! Call of duty 5 returns to ww2, the pacific war!! Release date is sketchy. Some say december of this year but I would go feb-march next year!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:17 PM

I'm glad they did away with the insanely large map of SanAn, that and the stupid silly stuff in the game...brought it to a more realistic perspective. As far as the PC release goes, I already have it on PS3...gta has always been an easier game on console versus that of PC, which can come with a lot of control folly's. But none the less I will probably get it on PC as well.

Why would you get it for both gaming formats?
I have Manhunt twice on the ps2 and own it on xbox as well. Am I sad or insane?

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:14 PM

I love all the gta'sdrinker

I only love GTA 4 cos I kept getting lost in the others and that made my head hurt.....alot.

The wayward point is brilliant in GTA 4. No more getting lost. Ever!!

drinker

I'm glad they did away with the insanely large map of SanAn, that and the stupid silly stuff in the game...brought it to a more realistic perspective. As far as the PC release goes, I already have it on PS3...gta has always been an easier game on console versus that of PC, which can come with a lot of control folly's. But none the less I will probably get it on PC as well.
Keep us up to date Fear on what you think of the pc version when you get it!! drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:11 PM

DNA isn't foolproof. You can pick up a hair anywhere.
True but if you had a semen sample, blood sample, saliva sample, skin tissue sample and the hair on the head all present at a crime scene then you could be pretty sure.

I watched a programme where a guy was convicted on dna. The chances it was not him was 96 billion to one. You would have to scour our entire galaxy to find the guy if he was not guilty!!

I think that is pretty damning evidence!!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:06 PM
I would go for execution in relation to crimes against children!!

Either that or life imprisonment. Life meaning life. You come out in a wooden box!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:35 PM

I love all the gta'sdrinker

I only love GTA 4 cos I kept getting lost in the others and that made my head hurt.....alot.

The wayward point is brilliant in GTA 4. No more getting lost. Ever!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:29 PM
GTA IV gets a pc release on 18th november 2008!!

I am wondering are many pc fans looking forward to this or does it not really matter whether it gets a release or not?

Here is the article. Thanks to the hard working guy's n gals at 1up.com!!

Grand Theft Auto 4 Confirmed for PC

Rockstar founder Sam Houser says GTA4 looks and plays beautifully on PC.
By Stephany Nunneley, 08/06/2008

Rockstar Games confirmed today what we've been expecting for a while: Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming for the PC and it will arrive on November 18 in North America and and three days later on November 21 in Europe.
Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games, seems rather excited about PC users being given the chance to get in on some Liberty City action:

We are very excited to be releasing the PC version of Grand Theft Auto 4. The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC. The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can't wait for people to play it.
That last part about it looking and playing beautifully on the PC sounds promising. While an impressive achievement on PS3 and 360, those versions weren't without some slowdown. We'll be eager to see whether the latest and greatest PC hardware proves up to the task of taming several square miles of Liberty City. Also, along with offering a basic overview of GTA 4, the press release notes that there will be newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC. Exactly what that means remains a mystery, but after seeing the community-made mods developed for prior PC versions of Grand Theft we're excited about the possibilities. At the very least it should be interesting to see how many player they support per server.
However it works out, November just got a lot more interesting for PC owners. Mark your calendars folks.

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:12 PM

The gameboy was the most successful what with being owned by 1.2 billion people. (Ratio 1:5).
Amazing. I know!!

The best console for retro avtivities, I would say was either the Atari2600 or Atari7800.
Mostly due to the taxing difficulty of the shooters era.

But the best I have seen so far in my life is the xbox 360 with the playstation 2 being a very tight contender. Microsoft just got everything correct.

Whats the difference between microsoft x360 and sony ps3?

Sony uses reversed triggers on the ps3 pad!!

I do not know who was responsible for this blasphemy but please never allow him/her to design any more perirpherals. Ever!!

Do not eat chips (crisps) without washing your hands first. Slippin' and a slidin'!!

Reversed triggers!! For Fu*ks sake!!!!!!

I have to disagree here, now I don't fancy myself a Sony fanboy...if anything the best system to me is the Sega Genesis, I had the most fun with that one anyway.

The Xbox360 has cheap design flaws which is why people keep getting the RRoD, the GPU sits right under the CD/DVD tray. Microsoft should have never ventured into gaming, they hit big with Halo and I have no clue how. Let's examine Halo for a second; what is new about it? What does it have that no other shooter has? What makes this game a grand slam next gen shooter? Nothing in my eyes. So because of that minor success M$ released more games with the M$ craptacular heading, which sold with each one leading to the "it could be the next Halo". Meanwhile Sony has the PS one, PS2, PS3, PSP, among a number of other electronic dibs and dabs, along with a wide variety of games they produced (PS one, PS2, PS3 is still waiting for our exclusives). The one thing the 360 has over the PS3 is exclusives, but I don't really care considering I can still play the PS3 while my 360 is on shipping hold because M$ made a professional decision of keeping the damn thing for a little over a month...

Interesting post Fear. I am not a fanboy of any manfacturer (well maybe Atari)I just love good games.

The RROD occured on mine just after 4 months. I bought it in jan 2007 with 5 top games for €400. Retail would of cost for all approx €900. I was lucky, the guy that sold it to me had never registered it. It had to be shipped to germany to be repaired. It was collected at my home and Microsoft sent me 3 emails, one when it arrived, 2 to let me know they were working on it, 3 when it was released and shipped back. No cost to me and I had it back within 27 days of collection.
It has never give me any trouble since. It is constantly under pressure with upto 14 hours usage per day. I have complete faith in the customer service. I cant understand why the delay with yours Fear. They do state six working weeks may be needed!! Hope you get it back soon.

Sega Genesis was cool, In europe it was the megadrive. Sonic the hedgehog was amazing. Kid Chameleon was rock hard.

I did buy halo but it was after I played such good games as Voodoo Vince, Pariah, Doom 3 etc
Halo offers nothing new but was loved prob due to the plot and marketing strategy.
I am glad Mircrosoft got involved, sony was getting stagnant and nintendo were looking tired plus costly. I think microsoft injected much needed competition especially since the demise of sega!!
Only for Microsoft what would Sony be competing against...Nintendo Wii.It would be shabby game one after the other but we would be content cos we would know no different. It may of increased the slant to the pc. The pc for me is not the home of the videogame. It belongs on consoles.

Where sony lost grip was when Microsoft provided a decent online support. Ps2 was left with no answer.

Ps3 will win the long haul. It is a 10 year machine and has the blu ray aspect and a worthy online support.The way I tell a good machine is when I look at my games Library. So far my x360 has 30 titles whereas the ps3 has 7. But with the release of resi evil 5 next year, I will buy it on ps3 cos i think capcom is developing it with bluray in mind but I will have to see about another pad. The pad supplied with the ps3 is the worst I have seen from sony. Ps3 will get good. Killzone and a few fresh original titles will help this but the wii remains the biggest seller of the 3.

I love all my consoles and love the ps3 but I will love it more around the year 2010-11.
But at the minute I will stick to the x360!!

AtariBaby's photo
Wed 08/06/08 02:25 PM

I can't believe nobody mentioned any of the "Street Fighter" series. King of all fighting games hands down.shades
Street fighter 4 looks really good. I will buy it when it gets released but I am a bit of a Killer Instinct fan myself!!

I think there is nigh on 16 street fighter games!!
Its enough for a lifetime!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:33 PM

Yesterday when I was just about to drive out of the grocery store parking lot, this woman with three kids in the car, drove up to me and started telling me some story how she had lost her job and they hadn't eaten in two days. I told her I was sorry, but I didn't have any cash (which I didn't). She said she didn't want any cash, she was just wondering if I would go into the market and get some food. I told her no.
If she is driving a car she may be ok but who can tell. It was a strange thing for her to but sometimes deperation can do that!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:30 PM
Mirror maybe you are picking that person up wrong!!bigsmile

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:22 PM
"What is your favourite alcoholic drink and how MUCH do you like it"!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:15 PM

I would say it is ok to talk to others. I can understand what you mean. You are obviosly liking this guy and dont want to feel that you are decieving him in some way. But if he is telling you not to talk to others than be careful. You cannot solely just speak to him alone for the rest of your days. Be yourself and do what you feel is right inside!!

Actually its funny he said its ok to talk to another person however he said i was the only one he's talking to yet when he sent me a picture of him he had sent it to another person as well haha guys are so dumb.. well most lol
Best be careful then so, he may be filling you up with a complete crock of sh*t!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:05 PM
I would say it is ok to talk to others. I can understand what you mean. You are obviosly liking this guy and dont want to feel that you are decieving him in some way. But if he is telling you not to talk to others than be careful. You cannot solely just speak to him alone for the rest of your days. Be yourself and do what you feel is right inside!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:55 PM

whoot! I played Donkey Kong the other day!
I love all the kongs. Funkyglasses was cool!! What a neat family.
One of the best series of videogames ever!!!!!
That is donkey kong country or do you refer to the original arcade classic.

All the coins I threw in to that one. If only I had all those coins now!!! No regrets!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:49 PM
The gameboy was the most successful what with being owned by 1.2 billion people. (Ratio 1:5).
Amazing. I know!!

The best console for retro avtivities, I would say was either the Atari2600 or Atari7800.
Mostly due to the taxing difficulty of the shooters era.

But the best I have seen so far in my life is the xbox 360 with the playstation 2 being a very tight contender. Microsoft just got everything correct.

Whats the difference between microsoft x360 and sony ps3?

Sony uses reversed triggers on the ps3 pad!!

I do not know who was responsible for this blasphemy but please never allow him/her to design any more perirpherals. Ever!!

Do not eat chips (crisps) without washing your hands first. Slippin' and a slidin'!!

Reversed triggers!! For Fu*ks sake!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:33 AM
drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25