Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:56 AM
Edited by AtariBaby on Tue 08/05/08 10:57 AM
Twice a week!! 6 months!! 52 days without washing them. I think "raw" is a very apt name for this company.

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:54 PM

I like bowling balls myself.smokin
You bowl balls on a pool table??noway
Do you not think that the balls are a little too big for the small tight holes on the pool table??

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:38 PM

i refuse to go to the doctor... and plus its already almost 11pm here... no doctors are open this late
How do you mean "You refuse". You are neglecting your health my dear!! That is not good!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:36 PM

So I ended up staying home from work today... i've had a fever of 101 since 5 this morning and it still hasnt gone down yet I feel horrible..
Get to a doc for crying out loud!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:33 PM
on the pool table?

Do you go for the red and yellow ones or the traditional stripe and solid of 9 ball fame?

I prefer the yellow and red ones.

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:21 PM
It is neither half full nor half empty.

I am realist!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:18 PM
In your opinion does the GD provide satisfactory discussions or is it just a load of crap?

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:15 PM
Of course a marriage is possible without sex. Ask any married couple??laugh

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:09 PM
Jeesh, I think i have a problem. I cant remember anything before the age of 10!!!!!! I wish i wasn't serious!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:04 PM
I only answer to the one true being in the universe.
I am neither dictator nor slave!!

smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:00 PM
For question...see topic title!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:40 PM

Murder is murder.
Hate crimes? Whoever thought up that one possessed very little or, to be precise, no logic at all!!

State or Federal.

Many States have had a form of Hate laws for years. Mostly due to lynchings of Blacks.

Federal Hate law, S. 1105 and H.R. 1592 or Matthew Shepard act, is new. It was pushed by the GBLT org.
http://www.thetaskforce.org/issues/hate_crimes_main_page/2007_legislation

http://www.hatecrimesbill.org/

There was a Federal Hate Crime law enacted in 1969, but the crime only authorized jurisdiction when it occurred during a Federal Crime.

The last I looked the new bill was being threatened by Bush for Veto. However the Senate did try to slip it in as an attachment to a bill which would limit funding for the Iraq war based on a timetable for troop withdrawal. I think it was vetoed by Bush!

The law would tack on an automatic ten years to any sentence of a crime defined as a hate crime, and would move trial for the accused to Federal court.
Ten years, even if the crime is just a beating. It doesn't have to involve Murder!
If a person loses their life at the hands of another. The only person who can determine the nature of the crime is dead. The case then rests on the murderers side off the story or the evidence gathered. This is bias against the victim. The logic that is being currently used in the judicial system is that anyone not involved in the murder knows what the best form of justice is for the victim.
The best system is a strict set of values not based on the mental aspect of any crime but solely on the action!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:26 PM
Keep waiting. He will be worth the wait!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:10 PM
The world is not short of psycho's and nor is the internet!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:54 PM
The river looked unpassable. Ald'seran waited for inspiration but the Minotaur (is he still here) was already wading through the waters safely reaching the other side. The minotaur scowled "

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:36 PM

but when i saw the news, they are closing the madeline case, her parents are no longer suspects. does anyone know anymore, are they going to keep looking for her???flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Hi Debbie. Yeah they closed the case two weeks back. Portuguese police have reached a dead end. The search for Maddie will go on but it will be from the McCanns private investigating team and their own efforts combined through media exposure.

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 05:18 PM

Dearest Fanta ~ How are you, Brother ? drinker

smokin you are so "up" on all the latest current events smokin

drinker and all the complete details of the News...drinker

smokin political & otherwise, it seems all the time smokin

huh sooo, what can we trust...ohwell

frown Just who can we believe ???huh
Pinocchio. He never lies!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:51 PM

I'm not a nerd or a geek, but I can spell.

And... you have a kitty. smooched
At this point, that just may do. I'm convinced half the known world has forgotten how to read.
If you are interested in meeting people that oozes charm, intellect and sophistication then drag your ass down to the poetry and creative writing forum.

That will be right up you alley.

Thankz mum 4 writein tat 4 mee

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:46 PM

tears Oh... the agony!! You're all just proving me right!!!
It was funny when the first guy did it. Getting old now.
I is verry seriouzz mizz go to te poettry and creeative forumz

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:42 PM
I thinkz u shud go 2 te poetry and creeeative writinz forum

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25