Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:52 AM
Best wishes and a very speedy recoveryflowerforyou flowerforyou

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:50 AM
The kids health and happiness must come first!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:41 AM
Lord Serendar

The greatest wizard of all.He is wise and cunning.
He lives only to serve good to the inhabitants of all kingdoms. A strong heart, a strong soul and a massive secret.....He is immortal!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:37 AM
Enchantress

Second in beauty to the Queen of Silvernarion, she is secretly in love with Master Scout but unknown to both is the little fact that they are of the same blood. Both children are born from the marriage of Queen Silvernarion and Lord Serendar in an age of long ago. The memory is purged to keep the inhabitants feeling secure from a threat long ago that near cost all their souls!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:28 AM
Sorceress

Little is known about the sorceress. She once filled the land with food when a time of famine hit silvernarion but there is reports emerging recently that screams and roars of pain can be heard emitting from her cave followed by cackles of laughter!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:24 AM
Master Acrobat

His skills in the air is second to none.He is a great entertainer for the inhabitants of silvernarion, free falling from heights of 100 metres plus and landing unscathed proves how deadly he may be in combat. He is very peace loving and will not resort to violence easily!! If at all!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:17 AM
The Blessed warrior

Appearing only in deity form, the blessed warrior is summoned by the holy marriage between Queen Silvernarion and Lord Serendar. Appearance of the blessed warrior is a sign of extremely troubled times!!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:13 AM
Master scout

Rarely seen by the inhabitants of silvernarion. Master scout is the key lookout for the safety of all inhabitants of this peaceful and magical land.
He possesses a strong sixth sense for any dangers toward the land!

AtariBaby's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:08 AM
Guardian

A protector of the sacred tree.His powers remain unknown and asleep within. If these powers are awoken prepare thy self for anything. He is the last defense between the balance of good and evil!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:53 PM
Some people are amazing!!!!!!! lol

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:37 PM
Redial button!! Check call listings!! Get a detail itemised phone bill!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:29 PM

it sounds like sumthing a hardcore band would scream,so Im gonna assume u found some new band on myspace or some s**t n ur quoting there lyrics.

Rammstein.
ich will and sonne were good songs!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:24 PM
drinker To TheShadow drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:33 PM

Actually, it's because the fingernails and toenails are just another way for the body to get rid of the bad stuff.

If your nails didn't grow, you would have a pretty serious problem.
If they grew too long you could have a serious problem. Especially if you had to scratch your balls during your sleep!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:23 PM

It's not so funny when one tries to do it to the living....think about it..... THINK ABOUT IT....ooooooOOOOOOO

I will never sleep again........OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOO0

Or maybe I will sleep better?????/.....OOOooOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO
drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:09 PM
drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:05 PM
Did you hear the about the homosexual ghosts?

They put the willies up each other!!

smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:46 PM
I am with the "Pirates of doom". I have never played an rpg card game before. I have tried rpg's on consoles but not a card game. It sounds interesting. I am looking forward to the experience. It could be the start of a new hobby and making friends along the way.

Roll on september!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:01 PM
This is going to be a fun game with lots of laughs along the way.
I have already made 6 new friends so far because of this game.
I cant wait to address the cards tomorrow and write some more stories for the characters!!

drinker To John drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:15 PM

If you are young dont rush in too quickly.
Here is a few pointers. Not from me being gay cos I am not, it just comes from common sense:

If you masturbate to both boys and girls at different times then you are just confused to your sexuality.
If you masturbate to males all the time and enjoy being around males then it is likely you are gay.
If you feel guilty after you finish masturbating to guys then you will most likely end up straight!!
huh huh huh
Mr nekred, you have a problem? Yes?
Please tell!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25