Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:14 PM
This love thing I mean. Most threads that are drawn up on the subject display what a deceptive and hurtful game this can be.

What is the middle ground? Is it best if we all just have casual one night stands and forget about this endless love theme!!
But keep ourselves STD free by using precautions, of course.

I know couples that are married/living together and all I ever see them doing is arguing and fighting with one another.

Lets be honest how many true love stories do you really know of??

How many people who are married nowadays are truly happy. They will say they are happy but are they??

What is your view?
Do you long for love and are willing share the rest of your days with that one person??
Do you think it is best to remain single and have fun with lots of different people until a day comes when you just want someone for company??

I have been waiting half my life and nothing is happening, I think I may just start the one night stand game and have fun all the time!!

drinker smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:40 AM

nope...its the internet and people take it way to seriously...If someone doesn't email you back, their not interested so move ondrinker
I agree!! Dont get upset and just move on.

drinker smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:35 AM

Hello again. I went in to the bank and was myself. She asked me what my plans were for the weekend and I told her that I wasn't really sure and she told me where she was going, but it is a big distance from my area.

After thinking about things I decided that i will go my own way. If I landed to where she was going she would probably think I was desperate.
And besides she has my number. I am going to another town tonight and I will see what happens there. I don't think I will hear from her so I am just going to get on with life and keep all my options open. I am a bit long in the tooth to start an avalanche of mind games!! Videogames yes but not mindgames!!!!! She is a lovely girl and I wish her well!!

Thank you everyone for your advice, help and support but I feel that I may be flogging a dead horse.

No matter, upwards and onwards we go!!!

drinker

Be prepared...

Next time when she ask you where you are going.... Be the Fun confident guy and have a Fk ing plan.... Don't be "UNsure". Dude she is qualifying you. You have to become what any woman desires... not just her. Have you read the "Secret"? I think the author is from your country. Eventually, a confident man has more options and you would be qualifying her. And that's when she will ask YOU out... instead of hoping for her to call.

Even though she was not going to be with you this weekend, you would want to be the fun exciting guy that she wished she was going with. Have Fun with your buddies and go to exciting places and show the excitement when you speak. It is all about improving yourself... and you wouldn't have to come online to ASK for Advice on asking a girl Out. Be the Man... and get rid of the Videogames. The only way is to totally uninstall it.

Face it... it is an addiction.. like cocaine (encourages the production of endorph) that takes you out of life and time and after a few years what do you have to show for it... a high score that only you care about.

Ok ok... I am only guessing about who you are... I don't know your story... but I hope you find a compatible girl in your life.
Thank you for advice Sv!! I dont think I will have to bump into her again. As we speak she is setting up my atm account and I am going to a new area in september so I wont see her again.
Plenty more fish in the sea!! She is a lovely girl but maybe not for me!!
But I know lots of other girls and will be meeting many more new faces this coming september!! Fingers crossed!!
Thanks SV.

Ps I cant uninstall my videogame addiction, it is a natural instinct from birth!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:24 AM
Live young die fast - Alkaline Trio

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:22 AM

Oh and it is only out for PS2, Wii, and PSP...so no shot on that one either, checking out Condemned 2 right now but it is rather slow moving for me. Also went ahead and rented Burnout Paradise, they really took out the fun in the wrecks with the showtime mode...still fun just to randomly run into some vehicles though.happy

Fear just getting back to the motorbike patch.
There will be no violent motorbike crashes present!!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169138

Thanks always to the guys's at 1up.com!!

That is a pity!! But still a great game!!drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:48 AM
little wonky ear. Meanwhile Ald'seran

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:29 AM
I would use it to pay for the assassination of Bush!!flowers

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:24 AM

GTA4 is possibly the greatest f u c k ing game ever made. bigsmile

That is up for debate!!!!!!!!
It is good but the best!!noway

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:18 AM
That is strange. I like the windows media player myself. I cannot imagine what is wrong. Did you try to re-download the programme.

That is very strange. Sorry I am of no help!!

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:10 AM
Hello again. I went in to the bank and was myself. She asked me what my plans were for the weekend and I told her that I wasn't really sure and she told me where she was going, but it is a big distance from my area.

After thinking about things I decided that i will go my own way. If I landed to where she was going she would probably think I was desperate.
And besides she has my number. I am going to another town tonight and I will see what happens there. I don't think I will hear from her so I am just going to get on with life and keep all my options open. I am a bit long in the tooth to start an avalanche of mind games!! Videogames yes but not mindgames!!!!! She is a lovely girl and I wish her well!!

Thank you everyone for your advice, help and support but I feel that I may be flogging a dead horse.

No matter, upwards and onwards we go!!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Fri 08/01/08 07:54 AM
grin that will fool all humans. Ald'seran looks at this pathetic little man and pulls out

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:02 PM
Yeah me too sad

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:00 PM
John mail me when you are about to release the new cards please. Thank you!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:55 PM
As the two headed off together, Ald'seran rememembers that he had forgotten to

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:51 PM

Hell they still make beerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
And the old smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:49 PM
Be yourself and be content to be yourself!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:44 PM
and asks him to accompany him on his quest. The minotaur replys

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:37 PM
I think you we all are!!

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:26 PM
If you knew that you would be single for the remainder of your days would you choose to end it all or just soldier on??

Me, I would soldier on!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:19 PM
The dragon is making its way towards Ald'seran, It bears down quickly upon him. Ald'seran stumbles back and

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25