Community > Posts By > mythicalman22

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:58 PM
do you know how to talk to a girl without wanting to bone her? Just talk to them like a regular person, like a friend and after you get close enough to them try to get closer from there.

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 09/11/09 03:59 PM
has hapened to me before, so yes its possible...I hated my ex at one point and then she apologized and tried really hard and I took her back and I fell for her even harder the second time...Then we broke off our engagement and she never talked to me again..lol..But it can happen

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 09/11/09 03:55 PM
well the person who cheated was obviously not in love so I am not sure...Maybe they might fall in love after they cheat on there mate..Who knows...But probably not

mythicalman22's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:12 PM
I dont really use cheezy pick up lines or any of that crap so I have no problem talking to a girl,sometimes I get a little nervous if the girl is super hot but I dont fold I just get better..I never make a move right away so if they give me a chance to talk to them long enought then I make my move if not then she isnt interested..SO I guess I am a little nervous but it never stops me

mythicalman22's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:07 PM
what lind of comics do you read? Wanna do a superman swap?

mythicalman22's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:02 PM
I love you, now start sucking

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 09/09/09 09:00 PM
It really doesnt matter where you find them if they are special you will make it work..I have found locals who I thought were special and found people from afar...You just gotta keep your options open..

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:31 PM
Giving no effort to stop someone from leaving is blatantly saying you never cared for them in the first place..Sorry but its just the truth..People who dont try dont want too, people who try treasure something and put value to it and it becomes worth a try...I dont feel bad for you if you are being honest right now cuz you have obviously never shown a care for any of them

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:25 PM
lol, it seems as if you are going to do whatever you want and ignore the obvious..Have fun dude, I hope you are not as stupid with everything in life...Once she cheats on you if you even get that close then do not write another thread on here about it...You are asking for it, clearly you are a glutton for punishment..I was wondering and now I know...Her boyfriens is er boyfriend dude...have a little respect for your fellow men how about...How about having respect for her and letting her work things out without you hornily movin your way in on her...Its easy dude..You either make a bad decision or a good one, which do you want? If I make a lot of sense its cuz I have given you both scenarios and given you both results numerous times but you have obviously allready made a bad decision and do not need our help anyway..I love wasting my time on people who are not seriously asking for an answer...If you allready know what you are gonna do then dont ask others...Simple as that

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:18 PM
lol, emotional triggered responces are the only true measure of your own behaviors and characteristics...You can not control or contort your mind to lie when it comes to emotional responces, its scientifically impossible..Your brain acts a certain way when you are put thru a certain stress..It can either show a strong person or a weak person or someone in between but either way it shows a very reliable untampered responce and shows exact feelings and hold no bars..If you want truth then believe in the breakup reaction..Or other stressfull threatening reactions

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:14 PM
seriously unless you are a glutten for punishment do not ever consider that one for keeper status...Just look at how she is behaving...Does she seem like the future wife type? Would you like to find your wife doing what she is? Is that acceptable to you? Think about these things before you ever entertain investing feelings or emotions into someone who acts like her...You will get burned and badly burned at that...Just make the smart decision and either use her for what she is worth or leave her be and save your feelings and your humility and leave her to screw up on her own, she doesnt need your help she is obviously volatile

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:09 PM
lol, very good theory and can be correct but there is no way to tell what another human will do or respond to your compassion..Its just impossible to tell completely..But your optimism is commending

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:06 PM
lol, a persons real character is exposed at any struggle, whether it be a break up or a small fight..the worse the fight the more you know...If the person is ccalous or uncaring then you know you have a loser...Drop them at any cause...They are worthless and will only hurt you...The more feeling they show the more you know they are a good one...Cold people are not looking for love, they are not looking for anything but there own interests and that makes you very easily disposed of...I hate break ups but they can tell you alot about who you are with...Most of the time if you are breaking up you might as well keep walking cuz it will never be what you really want...You broke up for a reason and that is the person you were with was completely unwilling to comply to your wants and needs...there for you can either suck it up after the break up and be okay with there obvious faults or move on and search again.

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:00 PM
lol...Thank you for this thread..There are too many stupid people in this world...Everything can be summed up quite easily and is answered quite easily with a logical answer...I have no idea why people bother to write absolutely nonsense posts just to irritate others...

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:46 PM
I have no quams with divulging the fact that I have the capacity to be a hussy but this is not about me and it is about another hussy...It takes one to know one...I think that it is blatantly obvious to anyone that this women is looking for alot more then just friendship and she is still with her man which makes her a hussy...Straight up...If she was really stressing about her man that much she'd leave him before she talked that way to another man...Any person who is that sexually suggestive to another person whie they have a significant other is a hussy...Flat out...Why would you ever want her for anything more then raw rough uninhibited sex? She is not worth anymore with the way she is acting...More like the way she is...She isn't acting when she hits on you, just imagine the next guy or if you ever did take her as a girlfriend, she obviously hass no problem talkingand acting whorish to other men...That will be you getting crapped on one day, just make the right move and find one of thse millions of singles out there..Theres gotta be a good one somewhere for you.

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:31 AM
I'm down, when and where? I live in bville...

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:02 PM
well with the way things are going soon we will all be black my brotha...There are only so many white people out there...So dont feel bad for wanting one they are and will be more rare as time passes by..If you want a black girl I got a few I could loan you..I allways get complaints from them about how black men are worthless and drug dealers, jailbirds...etc...I am sorry for you if you are not one but thats what I allways hear from them...Its gotta be hard to find a girl that is great for you when you are up against such obstacles...Keep searching and like I said I can hook you up if you need ..lol

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:24 PM
lol, sounds like she is feeling you out cuz she would like to cheat on her man with you and still have him there as a boyfriend..If you like being used then go get some sounds like she is really open...If she is giving you blatant sexual gestures and complaining of her boyfriend....ahem....boyfriend then do you really want that girl? Sounds like she has an easy time flirting and being sexually suggestive while she is in a supposed serious relationship..Sounds like marriage material right? You said it buddy and I feel you, your dong is probably throbbing over her cuzz she is such a tease and I know that is all you can think about but honestly man, take a god hard look again, you know she is obviously nasty for doing what she has allready done..Do you want a girlfriend who acts like that to the next random guy to cross her way? Use your head, you allready have your answer..Now if you are just trying to get some then go ahead sounds like she is way open to just about anything...But do not be stupid enought to think you are special or that you might have a relationship with her, just sex..Read your post over again and see for yourself...Hey if you dont hit it, maybe I can, where abouts is this easy girl? I have no problem making a women feel like a s1ut if they want too..I dont mind boyfriend drama either, I just hit it, hit it again and do it again untill he gets suspicious and then I bounce, remember that, you might need it.Good luck with that hussy

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:42 PM
lol, thats the difference between you and me...I can still remember the best things in life while you just give up or act as if you have never had anything great before.There must be more to you then just liking strong hands and cologne...If thats all you want you should be the happiest women on earth cuz there are millions of emty headed men out there right now at bars looking for you

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:38 PM
lol anton...very funny

I ask allmost nothing from a women just to be a warm body and a pretty smile, a ear to listen to me and a heart to share, its that easy...I dont need your praise but it would be nice to have it once every century..lol..What would you do without your spider killer, your trash taker outer, your house fixer, your car fixer, your lover, your friend? Is it that hard to say thank you..Maybe, maybe it is for some...I love those types, they give me air in my lungs and anger to drive me forward...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25