Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 03:02 PM

I think everyone has one person who they would get back with, if given the opportunity.
so thats a yes?

definately a yes for me. But it could be just because I haven't met THE one. And until then, I will probably always wonder, what if with the other guy.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 03:00 PM

Ladies, and just the ladies on this one because I know what men think, there is a difference between caressing and groping right?

there is a very big difference in groping and carressing.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:59 PM
I think everyone has one person who they would get back with, if given the opportunity.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:54 PM

smokin Patsfan, he's manlysmokin

i agree......... very manly

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:52 PM
I have three children and I nearly died with the last one. I had to get fixed, but I would love to adopt or be a foster parent if I had a partner who would want the same thing. A house full wouldn't bother me one bit.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:02 PM

Look in my ear and see if there is anything lodged in it?

Ever heard of Q-Tips? They usually take care of things like that.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:43 AM

being able to fart in front of each other[i'm not down with this 1]

drinker Me either!! noway

i agree

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:41 AM

this stuff about old fashion values, ok then what r the new fashion values? anyone know.

new fashion values? ummm.. might be eating supper on the bleachers at the ballpark, everynight of the week. Or could be taking your ten yr old daughter every two weeks to have her nails done, or for a massage.

Kinda makes me sick. My daughter's friends get these things done and she wants it, but I tell her when she starts pulling in the money to pay for it, then she can get it done.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:29 AM
laugh laugh Hey hey hey

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:28 AM

:smile:

Mini-golf, bowling, darts, blackjack...drinker

hehehe last time i played mini-golf, i hit a woman in the back of the head with the golf ball.

Fore!!!:smile:

lmao... i was told i should take up the sport of golfing,,,, i've actually never been

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:09 AM

Mini-golf, bowling, darts, blackjack...drinker

hehehe last time i played mini-golf, i hit a woman in the back of the head with the golf ball.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:59 AM

:heart: somewhatshy2 and my3girlsrcbkwaving

hey there!:smile:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:53 AM

people no longer eat dinner together???

to this day, dinner time means daughter and I stop what we're doing and dine together, talk and catch up.

my family eats together every night... even if we're going to the ball park.... it's when we share the events of our day.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:51 AM
One of my favorites was our yearly visit to Indiana to see my Granny. And she would always give us money for the ice cream truck.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:37 AM
I got the denial.... over 200 texts in one month to her, and he denied ever cheating. She admitted it, but she swore she didn't know he was married. He was gone that night!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:21 AM
If a person will talk to you about someone else, then that same person will talk to someone else about you.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:19 AM
How 'bout just a good ole game of mud football in the back yard. Does anyone do that anymore?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:03 AM

I met myself once that was way cool and kind a weirednoway noway noway noway

as long as you didn't carry on a conversation with yourself, you're probably ok.

whats wrong with that ?? i do it all the time...its pretty neat...u oughtta try it sometime..drinker drinker

i may just do that sometime... lol.. the only conversation i seem to get is from a two yr old

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:59 PM

I met myself once that was way cool and kind a weirednoway noway noway noway

as long as you didn't carry on a conversation with yourself, you're probably ok.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:53 PM

The people here ain't celebs? huh

Everyone in my town is famous, rather we want to be or not... it's just that way in small towns. So I feel like a celebrity!!!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13