Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:21 AM
http://www.myspace.com/tali3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:15 AM
It's been raining here, so the air has a wonderful smell. But it is muggy out.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:11 AM
WOW That was so amazing! Thanks for sharing that.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Mon 08/25/08 11:52 PM
sex :banana: :banana:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:16 PM

We have em here, although they haven't been as bad this year. I use skin-so-soft lotion and body oil from avon to keep them off me... something about the scent they can't stand!

I tried that before!!! My aunt was an avon lady. Worked great until it ATTRACTED the horseflies!noway laugh

Guess I've been lucky, cause I've not had that problem, but I'm glad you warned me. Maybe I should start working out a different plan, just in case!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:12 PM
We have em here, although they haven't been as bad this year. I use skin-so-soft lotion and body oil from avon to keep them off me... something about the scent they can't stand!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:03 PM
Ah... another one i almost forgot from my mom..... when asked to sign the SADD form saying she'd come pick us up if we ever got drunk and couldn't drive home....."If you get out there and do something stupid, you should call the cops first, cause you're going to need them when I get there!!!!"

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:57 PM
Nope, not I. But my baby sleeps with me, and she sometimes kicks like a mule... does that count?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:50 PM

All these people saying the sleep in the great wide open at night "tent free" I gotta ask...Do you not have misqutoes & bears & wolves there?

If they're going to get ya, they're going to get ya rather you have a tent or not, so enjoy the open air!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:48 PM
If someone will talk about another person to you, that same someone will talk to another person about you. - my mom

Sometimes heartache is the only way we will learn tough lessons in life. -my Granddaddy

Too much honey will make the bee sick. - my mom

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:42 PM
My daughter started Jr. High this year and so I took her to the football jamboree so she could hang out with all her friends. Tomorrow we are all going to a friends house to play Wii... he just bought it tonight! Yipee!!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:27 PM
Who needs a tent? Sleep out in the open air and look at the stars or watch the clouds go by. That's camping. I love to go and welcome the opportunity, especially in the fall when it's not miserably hot, but not too cold either.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:21 AM
Hi ya!!! Welcome, hope your first week was good!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:17 AM
There's absolutely nothing worth watching on tv today and i have almost 200 channels.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:12 AM
Due to the fact that my ex family is going thru the terminal illness of a 12 year old, I'm just going to say that God never promised us an easy fair life, He only promised that He'd be there to help us bear the load.

Children are a precious gift from God. Enjoy them while you have them, cause once they are gone (either thru death or aging), you will never have those years back!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:19 AM

bigsmile I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.bigsmile

rofl rofl rofl

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:15 AM
waving waving waving winking

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:01 AM
go to McDonald's and order three #2s, four #5s, two #1s and then say you need 5 diet cokes and 2 dr peppers, and 10 fried apple pies, but make 1/2 of them cherry, and add a few milkshakes in there somewhere and listen for the response..... it's pretty funny

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:30 AM
Most people think I'm lying when I tell them how old I really am, because they think I'm younger than I am!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:29 AM

Good morning sweety!!! i got my coffee, but you making breakfast?

:wink: Yes'm .... Eggs any way you like them...Hot Biscuits, Jelly,Sausage...Bacon And GRITSflowerforyou

Can I have an egg in the basket?? Are am I the only one that knows what that is?? Sorry, nevermind with just have coffee!

Oh by the way GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Yes you may.... and I know what that is:wink: Used to make them for my kidsbigsmile flowerforyou

And I can cook some Kicka$$ Cajun dishes too.... (Learned from Justin Wilsonbigsmile )

See I knew there was a reason I liked you. :banana: smooched

I know what eggs in the basket are. And it is a good thang to have a southern accent! We have southern hospitality, too.

Thanks for the coffee!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14