Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:17 PM
they look awesome together

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:16 PM
My ex husband's niece was recently diagnosised with a brain tumor which was the size of a tennis ball. This cancer is the most aggressive type of cancer there is. (I forgot the name of it.) She is 12 yrs old. They did surgery to remove the tumor, and got most of it, but within two weeks it had grown back. She started radiation and chemo last week and has been a very tough trooper thru this.

Today, I talked with my ex and he told me that she is starting to feel the effects of the chemo and she is very, very sick.

This little girl has been thru hell in her life, including her mother putting a tattoo on her ankle because she (the mother) thought it was cool. She lived in that kind of an abusive home until her mother basically sold her for drug money. Jen has lived with her grandmother and grandfather for the past year and that has no doubt been the best year of her life.
And now the family (on the exception of the mother) is going thru this with very little hope. In fact, the dr said even with the treatments, she would be lucky to see Christmas.

Jen is a strong willed child and I have no doubt that she will fight this as hard as she can.
I'm asking that everyone send up a prayer for Jen and the family. Also, she really enjoys getting cards and letters, even if she doesn't know the people they are from. It shows her that there are people who care and are praying and pulling for her to beat this.

If you would like to send a card or letter, message me and I will give you the address.

Thanks in advance for the prayers and thoughts!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:02 PM

on some strang things some timeslaugh laugh laugh
i agree one time this gal i knew could suk a golf ball trough a garden hose.!!!!laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl :laughing:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:56 PM
prayers for your family

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:56 PM
i enjoy sucking:wink: happy

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:25 PM
I'm good.:banana: :banana: :banana:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:19 PM
alot... i haven't been on here long, but i think i'm addicted

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:07 PM
i'm guilty

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:06 PM

A woman who shaves.......pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

i shave :wink: :wink: :wink: :tongue: :tongue: pitchfork

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:04 PM
because my baby puked on me sick sick sick sick

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:10 PM
softball, either playing or watching my girls or watching it on tv

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:09 PM
giving birth

the headache you have after a grandmal seizure is pretty rough, especially when you've banged it around on a concrete floor for 2 - 3 minutes.

emotionally, i say finding out that my (ex) husband was responsible for burning down our home.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:04 PM
and bologna on toast

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:01 PM
I'm still kinda new round here, but welcome back. I'm tali.... nice to see ya here.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:09 PM
I seem to always listen to my heart. But usually, the pain is worth it when it doesn't work out. Afterall, I've got three beautiful girls!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:06 PM
Congrats! Have a wonderful time together and best wishes!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:03 PM

There was a survey that was done not too long ago and it was about what guys talk about the most when they're with their guy friends.

1. sex/girls relationship
2. sports.
3. cars
4. themselves.

So to the ladies... when your with your girl friends what do you most talk about?

1. sex/guys relationships
2. kids
3. family
4. work
5. town gossip

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:32 PM

Personally I think marriage licenses should have an expiration date...You get maried on July 4 2009, on July 4 2014 it expires..you can choose to renew or not...

hey, that's a great idea. and it would have saved me a ton of money!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:31 PM

most women consider humor 2 be a very important trait for men to have
what if hes not funny at all like lils ex

I think that would show up while still on the first date, and then I wouldn't go out with him again.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:27 PM

it's a toss up...either being a control freak or he thinks he's gods gift to the world

amen!!!!drinker drinker

laugh and most of the time they actually go hand and hand...am i right? or am i right? drinker

yes, you are right!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14