Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:54 AM
We were in the cellular store getting my daughter a new cell phone. The guy that we always deal with was training a new guy. While Shane, the trainer, was explaining how the new phone worked, the new guy was trying to look over his shoulder at the computer to get my daughters number! When the trainee asks my daughter "is this your number?", Shane says, "Dude, you can't ask that while on the clock." My daughter's dad looked up suddenly with the stare of death and said, ""You can't ask that period, ever, she's 12!!!!"

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:46 AM

I've gotten flowers and candy before. I don't have a problem with it.
It shows that someone is thinking of you.

Of course I'm a man I'd rather have beer and sexlaugh laugh

Of course, beer and sex, why didn't I think of that?!!!??? But, that might be hard to deliver to him while he's a work. What kind of flowers are the best to send?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:39 AM
getting flowers? or candy? I know most women enjoy it, but what about the men? Do ya'll enjoy getting flowers or candy sent to you for special occassions or just because?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:37 AM

I talked to my ex this morning and the Make-A-Wish Foundation is going to grant Jen a wish. Please pray she will be able to get to see her wish come true.

Also, please contact the angelflight organization if she ever needs transportation for anything!!!! check it out at angelflight.com

I cried when I read this remembering my "daughter by choice" that died in my arms in 2001 sad sad sad sad

I'm sorry that you lost a child. It's a really hard situation. We're all just taking it day by day and praying continuously.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:25 AM
I talked to my ex this morning and the Make-A-Wish Foundation is going to grant Jen a wish. Please pray she will be able to get to see her wish come true.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:23 AM

what the hell are all these games i never played them!

OH YEAH, AND TREE SURFING

TREE SURFING IS.....YOU HAVE TWO PEOPLE WHO CLIMB UP TWO DIFFERENT TREES, THEN THOSE ON THE GROUND CUT THE TREES DOWN. WHO EVER RIDES THE TREE ALL THE WAY DOWN WITH OUT FALLING OFF WINS.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we never actually chopped the tree down, just the limbs!!! but it is a blast!:banana: :banana:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:21 AM
Ah those wonderful carefree days. I'm from a family of six kids, so we stayed busy.

Cops/ robbers
Cowboys/ Indians
TV tag
freeze tag
king of the mountain
bike racing
mother may i
simon says
trucks and cars
GI Joe
He Man/ She ra
Climbing trees to see who could get the highest.

I'm sure there are plenty more, those were just some of our favorites.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:38 PM
ok.. maybe i'm getting a little nervous now.. so i'm going to walk at a very brisk pace.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:34 PM
i'm not running. go ahead... make my day!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:32 PM
I think you're funny. obviously very quick witted and what you post usually brings a smile to my face.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:28 PM

ware are all the girls @

Looking for the guys that can spell.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whoops. Did I actually type that?? lol

yes, you did!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:25 PM

ware are all the girls @

Looking for the guys that can spell.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:24 PM
offtopic the lens of my glasses just fell out, and the screw is still in! noway noway

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:12 PM

It is always so sad to hear that a young child is very ill,I hope that the treatments will help ,For she has so much life still in front of her.My prayers are coming her way.flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:11 PM

french fries dipped in chocolate milkshake

The first time my ex ever saw me do that, he thought I was pregnant.

But but but...that's really GOOD...lol

I LOVE doing that.

Ya know...I am starting to realize that there is a reason I am kinda fat...lmao

I do this too, only i prefer strawberry milkshake.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:02 PM
There was a recent rumor at work that I was sleeping with the boss and was now pregnant. It didn't take long to get that one stopped because a) I can't get pregnant
b) he's happily married and has a 2 wk old son
c) his wife and I are really good friends.
d) I'm not in any way a cheater!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:56 PM

....one thing that you eat ( FOOD YOU PERVS ) that makes people think you are crazy??

Mine is putting potato chips on a bologna sammich. lol

that is soooooooooo good. I also like chips on PB&J sandwiches.

I think the weirdest thing i eat is fried bologna with peanut butter on toast.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:51 PM

Sounds like a glioblastoma, that is the most aggressive brain tumor. I am so sorry she is going through this and after having such a rough life to begin with.

I will keep her in my prayers. flowers: flowers

yes, i think that is the word!!! thanx.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:40 PM
uh, negative.... that would be sickening

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:37 PM
thanks to all

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14