Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:57 AM

Jack Kanoff.......not kidding!

Almost as bad as Ben Dover.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:56 AM
my mom went to school with a guy named Harry Butts. my nephew's pre-K teacher's name is Stacy Pigg. She preferred to be called Mrs. Pigg. My nephew laughed at her the first day of school and has pretty much been in trouble since! laugh laugh laugh laugh (both true stories, I swear!)

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:47 AM
any time I leave the room, I take the ash tray with me and wipe it out with a paper towel or wet wipe.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:45 AM
I had a family friend whose last name was Hopper. He always said if he ever had a baby, he would name him "Grass". My sister's last name is Burden. Planned girl name was "Ima". (thank God she got a boy!)

What's the weirdest baby name you've heard?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:23 AM

Sending lots of positive thoughts out to everyone having a hard/challenging day! flowerforyou Sick children and job interviews alike....hard stuff. flowerforyou

THANK YOU!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:23 AM

I hope the baby is better soon.flowerforyou You guys say a prayer and send good thoughts for me tomorrow. *grin* after 14 years I am out of practice with job interviews. I will need all the help I can get....

Prayers and best wishes go with you. GOOD LUCK!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: bigsmile flowerforyou

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:22 AM

no one died, but i have a sick baby.sad sad :cry: :cry: sick sick

oh...thats the worst...I hated those daysflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

makes for a very long night and morning. Lots of puking, high fever, and going to the potty. Not to mention all the toys i tripped over in the middle of the night trying to get her to the bathroom in a rush! Ouch!!!!grumble grumble grumble tears tears

Awww, poor baby... I hate that... mine is usually pretty healthy NOW, as a baby she had collic for 9 months, so I did my time with the endless nights.

She's two, and she's rarely sick now. But this stomach virus doesn't make it easy on a two yr old who doesn't understand why her "belwy huts so bad". She is feeling somewhat better this morning happy just crabby from lack of sleep.frown

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:35 AM
Edited by my3girlsrcbk on Thu 08/14/08 08:51 AM
My dining room is now 1/2 dining room and 1/2 my bedroom. and i have extension cords duct taped to the floor because i don't have enough outlets in the places i need them. and probably the most ghetto thing would be the hair tie that is holding my storm dorm closed.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:25 AM

oh...thats the worst...I hated those daysflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

makes for a very long night and morning. Lots of puking, high fever, and going to the potty. Not to mention all the toys i tripped over in the middle of the night trying to get her to the bathroom in a rush! Ouch!!!!grumble grumble grumble tears tears

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:10 AM

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:28 PM

:heart: If the circumstances permitted, would you get back together with your first true love? :heart:

I've tried it. We have a daughter together. I had her in high school, and never married him. He married, I married, and then we both divorced and tried dating. It didn't work out.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:12 AM
I'm going to be a fun mommy today. (I always try to be.) We're going to enjoy the park here in a bit.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:50 AM
I haven't been on here too long, but those two seem very much in love. I hope all goes well for them today and in the years to come! flowerforyou

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:47 AM
Good Morining to all!flowerforyou :banana: :banana: bigsmile

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:05 PM
I started laughing one time cause I had thought of something funny that had happened like the day before. Another time, when my ex-husband was popping the question, which he did at a wrestling event, another one of the wrestlers came out and took the mic outta his hand and started threatening him.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:02 PM
many times... during my marriage and before and after my marriage.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:12 PM
Edited by my3girlsrcbk on Tue 08/12/08 04:13 PM
mommy of three is the most important, but then i get paid to feed over 2000 kids at a college. I'm a food service manager. Benefit package, pretty decent pay and a long summer break and Christmas break and oh, yeah, spring break!

Don't wear a badge, but do wear a name tag with my title on it.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:08 PM
one of my brothers

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:39 PM
good thoughts and prayers go with you

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:30 PM
I'd certainly be as nice as I could. Afterall, I wouldn't want to make them mad at me. And a plus would be that I would know they'd have my back should I need it.