Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:30 AM
Without quesiton, my mom is my biggest influence. My dad died when I was just 4. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters and at the time of his death, we ranged in age from 14 to 8 mths. My mom went to work, never dated anyone, just totally concentrated on raising us. She worked two jobs up until 2yrs ago when she was forced to quit the second job due to a heart attack. She has always been there for each and every one of us and never fails to come thru when we need her most. She's become my best friend, even though we don't always see eye to eye.

If I can be 1/4 of the woman she is, I'll be a dang good woman!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:16 PM
Ride, Sally, ride :banana: :banana: :banana:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:48 AM

I do not vote. I am not going to go into the whole thing on y I just don't. But I just got called a bad person, because I do not vote. Does not voting really make one a bad person?

I think it's your right to decide if you vote or not. I usually tell people I'll vote for the first candidate that says if he (or she) is elected they are going to screw our country as hard as possible, because that's the honest person! I did vote in the last election, but I'm undecided at this time rather I will vote.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:43 AM
a bottle of water

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:16 AM

It was another Payday, and I was tired of being a Mr.Goodbar. So I saw Miss Hershey standing behind the Powerhouse on the corner of Clark and Fifth Avenue, and I whipped out my Whopper and whispered, "Hey Sweetart, how'd you like to Krunch on my Big Hunk for a Hundred Thousand Dollar Bar?"

Well, she immediately went down on my Tootsie Roll, and, Uno, it was like pure Almond Joy. I couldn't help but grab her delicious Mounds 'cause it was easy to see this little Twix had the Red Hots. It was all I could do to hold back a Snicker and a Krackle as my Butterfinger went up her tight little Kit Kat and she started to scream: "Oh Henry, Oh Henry!"

Soon she was fondling my Peter Paul and Zagnuts and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my Milkduds clear to Mars and gave her a taste of the old Milky Way.

This is great!laugh laugh laugh I laughed so hard reading it. Thanks for the laughs!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:48 AM
good morning to all!drinker drinker drinker drinker waving

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:44 AM
I went to a family reunion 600 miles away and came home to an empty house!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:06 AM
Thanks to everyone who has sent cards, packages and most of all, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:04 AM
Congrats to both of ya! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:06 PM

Dontcha just hate when the kids tell us we're old...laugh

Ha! My kids are what keeps me young!!!!
you poor girl..you are in what we call denial

its ok it happens to the best of us:wink:

Age is but a number. My kids keep me young at heart and that's what matters in the end.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:01 PM

Dontcha just hate when the kids tell us we're old...laugh

Ha! My kids are what keeps me young!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:11 PM
Jen goes back for more treatments in the morning. She will do 5 rounds of radiation this week along with three rounds of chemo.

Just keep praying, friends, we need all of them we can get on her behalf!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 04:40 PM
I went and visited with Jen today. She is very sick from the chemo, but she is in very good spirits.

As I sat there and watched her go thru the mail that has come to her from near and far, my eyes filled with tears as I watched the new joy each card or letter brought to her face. She looked up at her grandmother and said, "I never knew anyone really cared about me, until now. Maybe that's why I'm going thru this, cause God wanted me to know people cared."

Friends, I cried. I left the room and literally cried like a baby! It breaks my heart to think that she can keep such a good attitude about this whole situation.

Please continue to pray for her.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 04:34 PM
going out on a date!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:16 AM
top of the morning to ya. drinker drinker

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:10 AM
the smell of laundry that has been dried in the sun

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:05 AM
good luck to you on your endeavor. and i'll be sure to stop by if i'm ever that way!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:03 AM
makes me all wiggly and jiggly inside. gives me butterflies in my belly.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:00 AM
at a wedding, especially yours!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:59 AM

We were in the cellular store getting my daughter a new cell phone. The guy that we always deal with was training a new guy. While Shane, the trainer, was explaining how the new phone worked, the new guy was trying to look over his shoulder at the computer to get my daughters number! When the trainee asks my daughter "is this your number?", Shane says, "Dude, you can't ask that while on the clock." My daughter's dad looked up suddenly with the stare of death and said, ""You can't ask that period, ever, she's 12!!!!"

lmaolaugh now thats a kodak moment!!!

We laughed until we hurt! The look on that guys face was absolutely priceless! Her dad's ears turned red, a true sign he's in protective "daddy" mode! I thought he'd explode, but he stayed pretty calm.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14