Community > Posts By > new2area2012

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 04:23 PM
OMG... I am laughing so hard that I might just cry!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl
thank you sharing!!

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:47 PM

there's nothing i want to do more than go shopping with you... ugh, i can't even say that with a straight face...laugh

rofl slaphead

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:27 PM
Edited by new2area2012 on Sun 04/20/14 12:27 PM

Well, if a someone visits ur page, u write, and they do not reply, I cannot tell u what they "want", but i can say, u surely do not have what they "want." I am putting "want" in quotes cuz many times ppl don't know what they really want: just what they need. In any case, they do not want u. Happens 2 all! Its internet dating.

laugh bigsmile

Well said.. however.. Some not all know. I know what I want.. Look at my profile.. It is plainly stated.

As far as MrE89UK, he just needs to grow up some.

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:35 AM

Americans do this the most I find. I guess they haven't got the guts to just come right out and say what they want to say.

it's pussification of america, we have been force fed this idea of political correctness. one cannot offend others by speaking the truth or offering an opinion that may or may not be popular. god forbid anyone should have their feelings hurt or even worse, be made to feel like they are not in with the cool crowd.

Well said... :angel:

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:13 AM

To be honest I don't think a lot of them actually do know what they want. Many seem very lost hence singing up to a date site usually as a last resort for many.

Have compassion for those lost causes, the poor little dears just want some attention..... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad2

That is not true... I don't want or need that kind of compassion nor am I a lost cause. I work and I'm a student, so my time is limited. what I do want is a man that can communicate with me. That can actually spell and construct sentences that make sense. I'm far from perfect, but simple communication goes a long way.

I'm very happy with my life.. I just want someone to share ideas, share time with someone that loves to laugh and have fun. I'm far from desperate, I'm not lonely.

Jeez.. Think about what you are implying. Why are you here?? Hmmm I sound mean but I had to put my 2 cents in. Please do not lump all of the women on here in one group, that is not fair. It would be like me saying that all of the men on here are scammers.

:wink: spock

Hey sweetheart I wasn't lumping anyone in a pile. I just said a lot of those women, not all ok.

You took it to heart and you seem to feel I was talking about you... I was talking about the women who are like this. If you got offended then you must feel one one level you are one of those women I described in my post or else why would you get offended.
actually...saying that women dont know what they want is the classic reply of a man who has been rejected. it is insulting to say a lot of women dont know what they want. kinda like saying a lot of women are stupid.

You are so right.. I'm far from one of "those women", I just get offended by men that think all women are lonely and are desperate to get married or are looking for companionship. Jeez...

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:45 AM

To be honest I don't think a lot of them actually do know what they want. Many seem very lost hence singing up to a date site usually as a last resort for many.

Have compassion for those lost causes, the poor little dears just want some attention..... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad2

That is not true... I don't want or need that kind of compassion nor am I a lost cause. I work and I'm a student, so my time is limited. what I do want is a man that can communicate with me. That can actually spell and construct sentences that make sense. I'm far from perfect, but simple communication goes a long way.

I'm very happy with my life.. I just want someone to share ideas, share time with someone that loves to laugh and have fun. I'm far from desperate, I'm not lonely.

Jeez.. Think about what you are implying. Why are you here?? Hmmm I sound mean but I had to put my 2 cents in. Please do not lump all of the women on here in one group, that is not fair. It would be like me saying that all of the men on here are scammers.

Sorry I got off topic.I was a bit frustrated with MrE89UK's post.

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:24 AM
Good luck... waving

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 09:37 AM

new2area2012's photo
Sun 04/20/14 09:14 AM
I have been dating local as well... BUT.. I have spoken to "men" that claim that they are from my area and they do not know the city. I have lived here for about 2 years now, I may not know everything.. but I do know a good portion of the city. So a word to the wise.. just because they say they are local does not mean that they are.

new2area2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 11:18 PM

Hi Im new here..and its so true, there are scammers here and its hard to see who is real and fake..Thanks for the advice..

Welcome to mingle2... just be careful. :wink:

new2area2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 11:01 PM

Wondering if there are female scammers or is this a male trait ?

Unfortunately there are both. Just be aware of what you are being told. they prey on lonely people.

new2area2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 10:10 PM
Thank you for the warning. I too am very careful about who I give information. I have found that if they deflect questions and only try to change the subject - I am clued into that they are trying to scam me. I will block them immediately.

This is the third or fourth site that I have joined and they are all alike it seems. They all have scammers unfortunately.

We have to watch out for ourselves - and each other.

new2area2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 09:21 PM
Edited by new2area2012 on Sat 04/19/14 09:22 PM
Come on... No more suspense!!

new2area2012's photo
Thu 04/17/14 06:42 PM
Hotel swimming pool... on a picnic table in a park at night.

pitchfork

new2area2012's photo
Thu 04/17/14 06:25 PM
I have the wisdom to know what I want and WHO I want in my life. 51 is around the corner and I don't feel my age nor do I look it.

drinker laugh

new2area2012's photo
Wed 04/16/14 10:06 PM
ME!!blushing

new2area2012's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:42 PM
How about.... explosive??

new2area2012's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:42 PM
How about.... explosive??

new2area2012's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:39 PM