midnight in Paris i will check it

roger's photo
Thu 10/21/21 11:38 AM
21 FAMILYS RULE THE WORLD
they have implemented agenda 21
to be carried out in 2021

roger's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:46 AM
you get to know someone it develops into respect and love so you trust them through respect without respect you carnt have love and if you have that you have loyalty though loyalty isnt guaranteed of course ever there can always be temptation of some type

roger's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:27 AM
yes if you like history its good i guess it tells you alot about what was really going on at the time it make me fell good i like movies like amelie poulan thats good as well shows a better side to people

roger's photo
Wed 10/20/21 01:37 PM
i love that movie theres so much more going on than whats bean said i have watched it 25 times maybe just to see what iv missed love it my favourite. Hers looking at you kid

roger's photo
Wed 10/20/21 12:55 PM
bt have noticed that every full moon phone calls go up 75% every full moon !!!!!

roger's photo
Wed 09/01/21 01:15 PM
so you would get to know someone on this site say for three months before making a move ? is that wright really

roger's photo
Wed 08/11/21 10:51 AM
its the neo liberal world wide agenda pushed by common purpose group to divide the population through feminism turning women into blocketts i heard " women in a chip shop saying how they hated men hated them all three of them saying how they hadnt had sex for 3 years and dont want anything to do with them middle classed they were i remember the seventies different then