Community > Posts By > Jesusmyall

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:59 AM

Revelation 20:1-3
20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

The binding of satan is a future event. It is after Christ returns.

Yep, Satan will be bound for a 1000 years there :) as he is now.

I reproduce Bible verses below showing that the devil is in this present age very much alive and kicking. The only consolation is that God is much more powerful than the devil and has promised us victory over the devil...if we will remain in the love of Christ and abide by the word of the LORD:

1st Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:47 AM

Some people want God to act just like them. They would never make anyone remain in a lake of fire for eternity. So, they insist that God would never do so, either. Too bad for them that Revelation 20:15 is actually a part of the New Testament.

Side Note: The word Hell is northern European in origin. It wasn't used by the New Testament writers.

Hhhmmm... you are right that human beings always seem to think that God will act like them and do things in the way that best suits their imagination. We always seem to feel better by throwing away what God says and living within our own most suitable imaginations and doctrines!

Unfortunately, God is no respecter of persons (Bible). He will do just what HE says HE will do in HIS word - the Bible.

Hell is not the grave (where human beings are buried to save living beings the dread of the smell of decomposing corpse). Eternal punishment is real. Jesus was very explicit about this...just as the Bible is. We human beings do the twisting. Below are a few of many verses through which God tells us the truth and warns to flee from the wrath to come:

Luke 12:5 "But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!"

Luke 16:23 "being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side."

Matthew 25:46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Matthew 22:13 "Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 8:12 ".... In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:27 AM

Abraham was married to a black woman

Are you sure about this???

Which book, Chapter and verse, please? I like to study and check up the Bible keenly. Please share.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:24 AM

But I'mwhoIam, isn't not having someone who converts to Your religion as being frowned upon kind of a counter-productive idea ?

I'm reminded of the story of Delilah who essentially converted the man who was so passionately in love with her, only to have her family eventually kill him in his most vulnerable state. (His Being Circumcised)

Surely, You see the folly of that decision ?

Correction: The name was Hanna, not Delilah.

Delilah is the name the Bible says; NOT Hannah!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:22 AM

I dont think god gives a toot about our silly socio/cultural constructions.

Absolutely!!!

Galatians 3: 28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Glory be to God. He has made HIS position clear! We are all one human race!

The same Bible however does instruct Christians not to get unequally yoked with unbelievers...for light, it says, has no fellowship with darkness. This has nothing to do with color.

Jesusmyall's photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:27 AM

Have read the bible...gnostic books...psychology books...
Its hard to find ae faithfull partner...Good luck on your seach :)

The Bible says with God, ALL things are possible!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:59 AM

how can i have a godly relationship

Pray for a God fearing man. I've been doing that for a long time. I believe it will happen in God's timing.

Amen!!! Jehovah knows...HE sees...He hears.

HE has the power. It is never too late for HIM. HE created time!

Keep trusting...God's timing is not necessarily God's timing!

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:54 AM

Are there any male Born Again Christians of mature age in the UK please?

Wishing you God's favor in your search. Amen.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:53 AM

My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, is this dating site really suitable for genuine christians?

I joined as it was advertised as a Christian dating site but I haven't found any profiles I've been looking at describing themselves as born again or genuine Christians.

I think I have also observed that very few do express in their profiles as being born again of being genuine Christians....you have to search immensely to find a few profiles stating this expressly: some actually do.

But I do believe that there also may be Christians who probably did not deem it fit to state this expressly in their profile. But whether it is stated or not, as you interact and observe, the Spirit of the LORD will help you discern. Apart from discernment as a gift, another way to discern is to check to see if what they say tallies with the word of God- the Bible.

God bless you richly.

Jesusmyall's photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:42 AM

Just leave Pork products alone ! sick

How easy it would be if pork products are for sure the cause of illness/sickness??? Then it would be easy to altogether rid humanity of sickness/illness.

Whatever the cause, we do know Biblically, that God has the power to heal and is willing to heal us; HE might choose to do it through an outright miracle or HE may do so through medications HE has given man knowledge to manufacture or through herbs that HE has created for man's good.

OR, HE may choose that it is time to take the Christian home.

Whatever HE chooses, HE remains God and sovereign in all HIS ways.

Jesusmyall's photo
Fri 09/04/15 10:26 AM

The fear of God is a complicated matter that deals with the relationship you have with him.

Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Nehemiah 1:5
And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Psalm 47:2
For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:41 AM

God is most saddened by Christians who put their selfish greed before His flock. There are too many out there who think that making money is more important than helping ordinary folk. What do you guys think?

How do we know what saddens God? I read my Bible and I don't see God being saddened in the NT. We who are in Christ are holy (set apart). I can do nothing to make God love me more or less. I was forgiven on a Cross some 2,000 years ago. We oft forget that. Our sins were completely forgiven 2,000 year ago, all of them. So that means that sins we haven't committed yet are still forgiven already because the ones we have already committed were forgiven before they were committed.

Now that is confusing and hard to accept. It is not the normal teaching we find in religious institutions called churches. 90% of them are Law driven and guilt driven. Don't drink alcohol. Why not? It is not forbidden anywhere in the scripture. We are told to not get drunk. We are also reminded to take a little wine for our stomachs. It wasn't grape juice, there was no such thing until Mr. Welsh invented it. Jesus turned water into wine. No not grape juice. A small fact, unpreserved fruit juice will foment quickly even refrigerated. Orange juice starts to turn in about 36 hours. Grapes with a higher sugar content will turn quicker.

Bottom line is that we need to get rid of our religion and enter the relationship that we were created for. We are sons and daughters of the Most High God. For God so loved he world hat He gave His only begotten Son to die for it. Does that sound like sadness with us? I don't see it that way.

http://www.churchwithoutreligion.com try taking a look at some of the teachings of Pastor Farley.

Romans 6:12
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Galatians 5:9-21
When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 3:5-6
So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don't be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Because of these sins, the anger of God is coming.

Matthew 24:13
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:44 AM

Everyone is entitled to be attracted to what they want
I think for me the colour of a man's skin wouldn't the the highest priority.
There are so many other things to consider...
honour,
integrity
respect

oh the list could go on and on.

Completely agree with you. And I add God-loving and God fearing to your list.

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:42 AM

what are my chances here of finding white man for longterm love

Nothing personal. Just a preference thing. I've never been attracted to black women. There are many white men that are. But, From what I read. A lot of it has to do with the black woman's attitude. If you are the loud pushy type, I would think for most white men it would be a turnoff.

Just wondering what the below means:
"If you are the loud pushy type, I would think for most white men it would be a turnoff".???

Character is not racial!!! I know white women and Asians who are loud and pushy!!!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:36 AM

JESUS CHRIST and the apostles preached that:
GOD is one Being in three separate individuals called the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and three separate individuals in One Being called God, Lord, Jehovah, Creator. The Father, the Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit lives from eternity to eternity. The Son came to the world to save men from sin, Satan and eternal death and give them eternal life, the life of God. On earth He bore the name Jesus Christ.

Matthew 28:19 KJV
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Farther, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 12:29 KJV
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

1 John 5:7 KJV
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 John 5:7 - a clear answer for those who have questions about the "trinity". It means three in ONE GOD!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:31 AM

amen i do the same jesus saved me this 14 april 2015 here in ontario i want,try,do my best as possible to follow the holy bible

Hi, yes the christian road is not an easy one.. infact Jesus said we will suffer for his name.. leaving our old ways behind and being born again in the spirit is our goal.. It takes time.. but he's planted a seed in you now.. let the holy spirit do the rest..

Jesus Is mighty.. he can do anything..

God bless
Lee.

So true...the Christian road is not an easy one...it often involves suffering but Jesus, the rock of our salvation is able to help us through. Amen and Amen!

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:27 AM

When I was young I didn't let anything sink in, God tells us in his word that for us to live a long happy life we need to stand on the rock.

JEREMIAH 33:2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

There is no one that will be perfect in this life so don't expect it. He tells us to go to Him for living life and go to our parents who have lived life. Christ calls the church the rock we need to stand on.

1PETER 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye ; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Read your bible and find a church were you can learn more and have fellowship with other members of Christ's body.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Yes...so true...NOBODY is perfect. Only God is. Nevertheless, the Bible asks us to seek it...same as we are instructed to seek holiness (the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness)above all else.

God bless.

Jesusmyall's photo
Thu 08/27/15 02:58 AM

hi, am emily carl, am from the pine tree state but works in nigeria, i also need a god fearing man, having the same qualities as you do.

Where do you work in Nigeria?

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 08/26/15 04:21 AM

All prophets have intercession. They shall save good believers only but not bad people.
Prophet Muhamad said; Any woman who did five prayers daily, fast Ramadan, visited the House of God, gave money to the poor, obeyed her husband, and trust Ali after me, entered paradise through the intercession of my daughter Fatima

What has this got to do with the thread?????

Jesusmyall's photo
Wed 08/26/15 04:15 AM

I'm very concern that there are lots of sexually immoral people on this site, who pose a serious temptaion to the children of God. Be vigilant! (1st Peter 5:8)

You need to understand that on the whole, the web site (Mingle2) is not exclusively for Christians. You also need to accept that not everyone who claims to be a Christian is necessarily living in compliance with Biblical instructions.

Knowing these, I hope, lessens the burden expressed in your thread.

You can't control what others do...but you can control what you do.

God bless you.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14